Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    JSean is on a distinguished road. (+10) JSean is on a distinguished road. (+10) JSean is on a distinguished road. (+10) JSean is on a distinguished road. (+10) JSean is on a distinguished road. (+10) JSean is on a distinguished road. (+10) JSean is on a distinguished road. (+10) JSean is on a distinguished road. (+10) JSean is on a distinguished road. (+10) JSean is on a distinguished road. (+10) JSean is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by musclefarm View Post
    ide say about $200,000 a year cause thats what i make, but then again im highly successful. =\
    o nice nice, you mustve started around 14-15 im guessing?
    "I've never been afraid of another man,
    Cause I can see through
    My heartbeat, his heartbeat,
    My only fear is that he wont kill me
    Cause if he don't, I grab my heat
    More hesitate I'm stoppin' this heartbeat" -Jason Derulo

chance08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chance08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chance08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chance08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chance08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chance08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chance08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chance08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chance08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chance08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chance08 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Tyler_Durdin View Post
    i never made it into anything as i said before i was to skinny they said i have the face for it but i need to bulk up hence the bulking lol
    They pick their models from pictures... A&F doesn't have the time to meet with models face to face because of the enormous amount of models they have. Trust me... as I said I take pictures for them (I'm a store model)... but have never been called for casting. The store in your area would send your picture to them and then you would get called in if you got picked. They do not talk to you or give you advice unless you are chosen. This statement is also retarded and false.

Not to mention there are plenty of extremely skinny A&F models. They just do fully clothed shoots. Walk into an A&F store for once.

I'm also wondering why they paid you $500 supposedly if they just told you that you needed to bulk up first? Are you kidding me?
    Last edited by chance08; 02-21-2010 at 05:16 PM.

iTestosterone is not very well liked. (-100) iTestosterone is not very well liked. (-100) iTestosterone is not very well liked. (-100) iTestosterone is not very well liked. (-100) iTestosterone is not very well liked. (-100) iTestosterone is not very well liked. (-100) iTestosterone is not very well liked. (-100) iTestosterone is not very well liked. (-100) iTestosterone is not very well liked. (-100) iTestosterone is not very well liked. (-100) iTestosterone is not very well liked. (-100)
    bump

Sephra is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sephra is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sephra is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sephra is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sephra is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sephra is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sephra is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sephra is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sephra is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sephra is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sephra is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    why the **** would you bump a necrothread? let it r.i.p ffs

CLjolley3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up reply

Originally Posted by AirChair View Post
    Oh, yeah, definitely inconsistent. Any call you get from them could be for 1-3 hours, but then you might go 3 weeks without a call.
    Technically growth hormone and igf1 are not steroids. But testosterone is. There ARE a lot of steroid hormones found in the body but GH and igf1 are not one of them. They belong to a class called peptides. In fact growth hormone is technically a protein although it's nothing like the protein we eat.

Kanexyz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kanexyz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kanexyz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kanexyz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kanexyz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kanexyz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kanexyz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kanexyz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kanexyz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kanexyz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kanexyz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by CLjolley3 View Post
    Technically growth hormone and igf1 are not steroids. But testosterone is. There ARE a lot of steroid hormones found in the body but GH and igf1 are not one of them. They belong to a class called peptides. In fact growth hormone is technically a protein although it's nothing like the protein we eat.

and what's your point of bumping of 4 years old thread?