Zxcvbnm112 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Unhappy How to use creatine powder ?

i bought:

Universal Nutrition Micronized Creatine Monohydrate (made in germany ) ( i heard made in germany creatine is best in the world?)

How to use it ? Someone sayd to me to use it like this :

First week , 3 days , in morning , before and after the gym (it means 3 days only those 3 days when i go to the gym? )
    The second week: 2 days before and after gym (i go to the gym 3 times a week , so i just use it 2 times in a week , so one gym day without creatine?)

Anyone got more suggestions ? I know its best to drink it with grape juice cuz it has something i dont know that word in english ;s

Can i drink protein shake and after 10 mins i take creatine with grape juice ? wont that mess up in my stomatch protein and creatine will mix and it will be worthless stuff in my stomatch?

BTW im not real body building , just lifting weights for few months.

bseidl is just really nice. (+1000) bseidl is just really nice. (+1000) bseidl is just really nice. (+1000) bseidl is just really nice. (+1000) bseidl is just really nice. (+1000) bseidl is just really nice. (+1000) bseidl is just really nice. (+1000) bseidl is just really nice. (+1000) bseidl is just really nice. (+1000) bseidl is just really nice. (+1000) bseidl is just really nice. (+1000)
    I recommend you do your own research on it before you supplement with it You should never take something you don't know anything about.

Ingredients for Growth:
    -gravity
    -food

Weight lifting is a competitive sport between you and gravity. In the end, gravity always seems to win.

Originally Posted by bseidl View Post
    I recommend you do your own research on it before you supplement with it You should never take something you don't know anything about.

if i wouldnt know enything about it i wouldnt buy it...I know some stuff about it , but i dont know whats the proper way to use it and not abuse it.

J9S3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) J9S3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) J9S3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) J9S3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) J9S3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) J9S3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) J9S3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) J9S3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) J9S3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) J9S3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) J9S3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Creatine use.

Standard Creatine use:

Phase 1 - 1 teaspoon mixed with a beverage of your choice 4 TIMES A DAY! Do this for 5 days in a row.

Phase 2 - 1 teaspoon mixed with a beverage of your choice 1 TIME A DAY! Do this EVERY day for 11 weeks

Phase 3 - TAKE ZERO CREATINE FOR 4 WEEKS.

THEN REPEAT THIS CYCLE IF IT YOU SEE WORTHWHILE GAINS.

Hope this helped J.
    *** Pull Up Crew ***
    *Official Lettuce Relish In Likes crew*
    ☆☆☆MISC BOXING CREW☆☆☆
    <¬ Extreme Callisthenics ¬>

Muay Thai, K1-rules Kickboxing

Personal Trainer. YMCA-fit cert. (CYQ)

put'n the ILL in ILLinos redbirdfan1's Avatar
    redbirdfan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) redbirdfan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) redbirdfan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) redbirdfan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) redbirdfan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) redbirdfan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) redbirdfan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) redbirdfan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) redbirdfan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) redbirdfan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) redbirdfan1 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I thought you snort it???
    Last edited by redbirdfan1; 01-13-2010 at 01:03 PM.
    02 Operation Enduring Freedom Vet
    ****** TF Rakkasan, 101st ABN, 19ASOS USAF
    03 Operation Iraqi Freedom Vet
    ******101st ABN, 19ASOS USAF

Originally Posted by J9S3 View Post
    Standard Creatine use:

Phase 1 - 1 teaspoon mixed with a beverage of your choice 4 TIMES A DAY! Do this for 5 days in a row.

Phase 2 - 1 teaspoon mixed with a beverage of your choice 1 TIME A DAY! Do this EVERY day for 11 weeks

Hope this helped J.

thank you very mutch i needed this how to use it

snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by J9S3 View Post
    Standard Creatine useif you choose to load and cycle, neither of which are needed:

Hope this helped J.

Fixed.

If you want to load, you can basically ingest 20 g of creatine for 6 days. Then you will have saturated the muscles.

Otherwise, you can also reach the saturation point simply by dosing at 2-5 grams/day for about a month.

Once saturation is reached, just take 5 grams per day 5-7 days per week to maintain saturation.

Originally Posted by snorkelman View Post
    Fixed.

If you want to load, you can basically ingest 20 g of creatine for 6 days. Then you will have saturated the muscles.

Otherwise, you can also reach the saturation point simply by dosing at 2-5 grams/day for about a month.

Once saturation is reached, just take 5 grams per day 5-7 days per week to maintain saturation.
    This guy at my gym sayd i should do like this but i dont know if he was right..

for first week : 3 times a day 1 teaspoon of creatine , at morning , before and after the gym
    other weeks : 2 times a day , before and after the gym , then after 1 month stop for 1 week , then repeat it again 2 times a day before and after the gym , then after 1 month , stop for 1 week again , is that kinda okey ?

Guy187 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Guy187 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Guy187 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Guy187 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Guy187 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Guy187 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Guy187 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Guy187 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Guy187 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Guy187 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Guy187 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Take 5g with gatorade or some kind of drink once a day, consistently. Dont ever cycle.

/close thread
    On a quest to 10% BF.

J9S3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) J9S3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) J9S3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) J9S3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) J9S3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) J9S3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) J9S3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) J9S3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) J9S3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) J9S3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) J9S3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Guy187 View Post
    Take 5g with gatorade or some kind of drink once a day, consistently. Dont ever cycle.

/close thread
    Everyone i know that doesn't cycle says they wish they did.

And yes that is a perfectly fine cycle. Have you read the recommended cycle on the side of the tub? It's usually perfect.
    *** Pull Up Crew ***
    ☆☆☆MISC BOXING CREW☆☆☆

TrimmingOzzie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I had a horrible experience with my first creatine load on Thursday . I mixed 5grammes of C with 500ml of water on an empty stomach (but for a bowl of cereal )..

Thanks to J9S3, i'll be using it more wisely..

Should I/Can I use it with whey? e.g. 5gms of whey + 1 teaspoon of creatine..??

Originally Posted by TrimmingOzzie View Post
    I had a horrible experience with my first creatine load on Thursday . I mixed 5grammes of C with 500ml of water on an empty stomach (but for a bowl of cereal )..

Thanks to J9S3, i'll be using it more wisely..

Should I/Can I use it with whey? e.g. 5gms of whey + 1 teaspoon of creatine..??
    This thread is 2 years old TrimmingOzzie!

Since then there's been a lot of research showing loading isn't necessary. I feel it is a matter of personal preference, whichever works best for you, stick to it, just like training.

Additionally, if you are prone to the side effects. i.e. headaches and bloating. Just avoid it. Also remember that Creatine turns into a waste product called Creatinine after a approx 10 minutes when mixed with water. Therefore use it immediately. If you experience sharp headaches your Creatine itself could also have been subjected to moisture in the air affecting it in the container.

Taking it with your whey is fine. As long as you don't mind it being bitty cause i doubt it will mix well.
    *** Pull Up Crew ***
    ☆☆☆MISC BOXING CREW☆☆☆