24/7 Customer Service 1-866-236-8417 Need Help? 1-866-236-8417

Reply
Results 1 to 18 of 18
  1. #1
    Stick Man zergling128's Avatar
    Join Date: Feb 2007
    Location: Bridgeport, Connecticut, United States
    Age: 26
    Stats: 6'4", 185 lbs
    Posts: 103
    BodyPoints: 1656
    Rep Power: 8
    zergling128 will become famous soon enough. (+50) zergling128 will become famous soon enough. (+50) zergling128 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Visit zergling128's BodySpace
    zergling128 is offline

    Exclamation Tribulus Terrestris, does it REALLY increase testosterone? *moved*

    I posted this already in the "general" section, sorry. I figure it would do better in the science area.

    The following is from howstuffworks.com and wikipedia. Ive been taking this stuff for about a month now, and I'm really not sure if it does what it claims.

    "The athletic world touts tribulus terrestris as a natural alternative to artificial steroids. Some people believe using tribulus terrestris can affect the body's muscle composition and improve a person's success with bodybuilding. Tribulus terrestris may contribute to an athlete's improved performance and add to an athlete's muscle mass [source: Monson and Schoenstadt]."

    "There are several claims circulating that say tribulus terrestris is both safe and effective in helping athletes build their muscles, and that it avoids all the negative side effects of using steroids. The theory is that there are three chemicals found within the plant that might help foster the growth of muscles and activate the production of testosterone. Those three phytochemicals, meaning chemicals found within a plant, are dioscin, protodioscin and diosgenin [source: Chinese Herbs]."

    "It is important to remember that the scientific and medical communities have not yet verified any of the claims made about tribulus terrestris. All of the claims you hear about tribulus terrestris heightening the ability of cells and tissues to absorb the most protein and energy from food are generally speculations based on sparse studies [source: Chinese Herbs]."

    Now I've seen some articles on BB.com state that this product is effective in increasing testosterone, but a number of places insist its just speculation and that there are no consistent studies that can prove these facts.

    "Animal studies in rats, rabbits and primates have demonstrated that administration of Tribulus terrestris extract can produce statistically significant increases in levels of testosterone, dihydrotestosterone and dehydroepiandrosterone, and produces effects suggestive of aphrodisiac activity. On the other hand, one recent study found that T. terrestris caused no increase in testosterone or LH in young men, and another found that a commercial supplement containing androstenedione and herbal extracts, including T. terrestris, was no more effective at raising testosterone levels than androstenedione alone."
    Reply With Quote

  2. #2
    Banned NO HYPE's Avatar
    Join Date: Jun 2006
    Posts: 15,414
    BodyPoints: 21764
    Rep Power: 0
    NO HYPE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NO HYPE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NO HYPE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NO HYPE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NO HYPE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NO HYPE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NO HYPE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NO HYPE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NO HYPE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NO HYPE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NO HYPE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit NO HYPE's BodySpace
    NO HYPE is offline

    Thumbs down In terms of elevating testosterone in humans....

    Originally Posted by zergling128 View Post
    wikipedia

    artificial steroids

    theory

    the scientific and medical communities have not yet verified any of the claims

    are generally speculations

    sparse studies

    Animal studies in rats, rabbits and primates

    T. terrestris caused no increase in testosterone or LH in young men

    /thread.
    Reply With Quote

  3. #3
    Banned NO HYPE's Avatar
    Join Date: Jun 2006
    Posts: 15,414
    BodyPoints: 21764
    Rep Power: 0
    NO HYPE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NO HYPE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NO HYPE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NO HYPE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NO HYPE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NO HYPE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NO HYPE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NO HYPE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NO HYPE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NO HYPE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NO HYPE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit NO HYPE's BodySpace
    NO HYPE is offline
    However, in terms of it's libido enhancing and/or aphrodisiac properties, Tribululus terrestris does have some clinical merit however, I'll just stick with T-BOL [Tribulus alatus] & yohimbine.
    Reply With Quote

  4. #4
    Excessively Jacked Fibarz 206AK's Avatar
    Join Date: Jun 2008
    Location: Seattle, Washington, United States
    Age: 28
    Stats: 5'10", 235 lbs
    Posts: 1,475
    Rep Power: 418
    206AK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 206AK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 206AK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 206AK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 206AK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 206AK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 206AK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 206AK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 206AK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 206AK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 206AK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit 206AK's BodySpace
    206AK is offline

    Thumbs up

    Originally Posted by NO HYPE View Post
    However, in terms of it's libido enhancing and/or aphrodisiac properties, Tribululus terrestris does have some clinical merit however, I'll just stick with T-BOL [Tribulus alatus] & yohimbine.
    You are a walking encyclopedia No Hype.
    There is no easy way out.

    [===================]

    Intensity Builds Immensity
    Reply With Quote

  5. #5
    four left turns to go... nni's Avatar
    Join Date: Jan 2005
    Stats: 6'0", 204 lbs
    Posts: 26,221
    BodyPoints: 23289
    Rep Power: 27084
    nni has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) nni has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) nni has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) nni has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) nni has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) nni has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) nni has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) nni has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) nni has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) nni has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) nni has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit nni's BodySpace
    nni is offline
    tribulus does not work in humans. until we see literature showing tribulus working in humans, i'd steer clear.
    www.placebro.net

    This is a bandit's life, it comes and goes and thems the breaks.
    Reply With Quote

  6. #6
    Banned NO HYPE's Avatar
    Join Date: Jun 2006
    Posts: 15,414
    BodyPoints: 21764
    Rep Power: 0
    NO HYPE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NO HYPE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NO HYPE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NO HYPE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NO HYPE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NO HYPE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NO HYPE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NO HYPE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NO HYPE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NO HYPE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NO HYPE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit NO HYPE's BodySpace
    NO HYPE is offline

    Thumbs down In terms of elevating testosterone in humans....

    Originally Posted by Wikipedia synapses

    theory

    the scientific and medical communities have not yet verified any of the claims

    are generally speculations

    sparse studies

    Animal studies in rats, rabbits and primates

    T. terrestris caused no increase in testosterone or LH in young men

    Originally Posted by NO HYPE
    However, in terms of it's libido enhancing and/or aphrodisiac properties, Tribululus terrestris does have some clinical merit

    Originally Posted by nni View Post
    tribulus does not work in humans.

    Nice try though.


    Int J Androl. 2000;23 Suppl 2:82-4.
    Phytochemicals and the breakthrough of traditional herbs in the management of sexual dysfunctions.
    Adimoelja A.

    Traditional herbs have been a revolutionary breakthrough in the management of erectile dysfunction and have become known world-wide as an 'instant' treatment. The modern view of the management of erectile dysfunction subscribes to a single etiology, i.e. the mechanism of erection. A large number of pharmacological agents are orally consumed and vasoactive agents inserted intraurethrally or injected intrapenially to regain good erection. Modern phytochemicals have developed from traditional herbs. Phytochemicals focus their mechanism of healing action to the root cause, i.e. the inability to control the proper function of the whole body system. Hence phytochemicals manage erectile dysfunction in the frame of sexual dysfunction as a whole entity. Protodioscin is a phytochemical agent derived from Tribulus terrestris L plant, which has been clinically proven to improve sexual desire and enhance erection via the conversion of protodioscine to DHEA (De-Hydro-Epi-Androsterone). Preliminary observations suggest that Tribulus terrestris L grown on different soils does not consistently produce the active component Protodioscin. Further photochemical studies of many other herbal plants are needed to explain the inconsistent results found with other herbal plants, such as in diversities of Ginseng, Eurycoma longifolia, Pimpinella pruacen, Muara puama, Ginkgo biloba, Yohimbe etc.


    Originally Posted by nni View Post
    until we see literature showing tribulus working in humans, i'd steer clear.
    Yeah ok. It has it's benefits in humans, so there is absolutely no reason to "steer clear".
    Reply With Quote

  7. #7
    Registered User vein5's Avatar
    Join Date: Aug 2002
    Location: Illinois, United States
    Age: 29
    Stats: 5'11", 220 lbs
    Posts: 0
    BodyPoints: 8194
    Rep Power: 0
    vein5 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) vein5 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) vein5 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) vein5 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) vein5 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) vein5 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) vein5 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) vein5 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) vein5 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) vein5 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) vein5 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Visit vein5's BodySpace
    vein5 is offline
    tribulus does not elevate testosterone, their has been a couple studies I read in fitness magazines. I'm not saying it don't help getting wood, I stick to yohimbe for that.
    My two Bodybuilding idols...
    Dan Duchaine- brought science into bodybuilding
    Arnold- made bodybuilding into a sport/ lifestyle
    Reply With Quote

  8. #8
    four left turns to go... nni's Avatar
    Join Date: Jan 2005
    Stats: 6'0", 204 lbs
    Posts: 26,221
    BodyPoints: 23289
    Rep Power: 27084
    nni has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) nni has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) nni has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) nni has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) nni has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) nni has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) nni has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) nni has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) nni has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) nni has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) nni has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit nni's BodySpace
    nni is offline
    Originally Posted by NO HYPE View Post
    Nice try though.


    Int J Androl. 2000;23 Suppl 2:82-4.
    Phytochemicals and the breakthrough of traditional herbs in the management of sexual dysfunctions.
    Adimoelja A.

    Traditional herbs have been a revolutionary breakthrough in the management of erectile dysfunction and have become known world-wide as an 'instant' treatment. The modern view of the management of erectile dysfunction subscribes to a single etiology, i.e. the mechanism of erection. A large number of pharmacological agents are orally consumed and vasoactive agents inserted intraurethrally or injected intrapenially to regain good erection. Modern phytochemicals have developed from traditional herbs. Phytochemicals focus their mechanism of healing action to the root cause, i.e. the inability to control the proper function of the whole body system. Hence phytochemicals manage erectile dysfunction in the frame of sexual dysfunction as a whole entity. Protodioscin is a phytochemical agent derived from Tribulus terrestris L plant, which has been clinically proven to improve sexual desire and enhance erection via the conversion of protodioscine to DHEA (De-Hydro-Epi-Androsterone). Preliminary observations suggest that Tribulus terrestris L grown on different soils does not consistently produce the active component Protodioscin. Further photochemical studies of many other herbal plants are needed to explain the inconsistent results found with other herbal plants, such as in diversities of Ginseng, Eurycoma longifolia, Pimpinella pruacen, Muara puama, Ginkgo biloba, Yohimbe etc.




    Yeah ok. It has it's benefits in humans, so there is absolutely no reason to "steer clear".
    im sorry, i thought the op was asking about it boosting test and that was what i was answering. in hindsight, thats exactly the scenario, but im glad you had your opportunity to be a douche.
    www.placebro.net

    This is a bandit's life, it comes and goes and thems the breaks.
    Reply With Quote

  9. #9
    Banned NO HYPE's Avatar
    Join Date: Jun 2006
    Posts: 15,414
    BodyPoints: 21764
    Rep Power: 0
    NO HYPE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NO HYPE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NO HYPE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NO HYPE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NO HYPE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NO HYPE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NO HYPE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NO HYPE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NO HYPE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NO HYPE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NO HYPE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit NO HYPE's BodySpace
    NO HYPE is offline
    Originally Posted by nni
    I thought the op was asking about it boosting test and that was what i was answering.
    The fact that there is no evidence that Tribulus terrestris influences testosterone [was already established] prior to your post, yet you implied that Tribulus terrestris "does not work in humans" and to "steer clear". Well obviously it does work in humans and aquires verified clinical merit. Great reason to "steer clear" of a substance that provides physiological benefits.


    Originally Posted by NNI
    im glad you had your opportunity to be a douche.
    Speaking of douches.... did you consider the fact that Tribulus terrestris DOES work in humans, prior to your false statement? Brilliant logic.
    Reply With Quote

  10. #10
    four left turns to go... nni's Avatar
    Join Date: Jan 2005
    Stats: 6'0", 204 lbs
    Posts: 26,221
    BodyPoints: 23289
    Rep Power: 27084
    nni has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) nni has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) nni has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) nni has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) nni has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) nni has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) nni has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) nni has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) nni has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) nni has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) nni has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit nni's BodySpace
    nni is offline
    Originally Posted by NO HYPE View Post
    The fact that there is no evidence that Tribulus terrestris influences testosterone [was already established] prior to your post, yet you implied that Tribulus terrestris "does not work in humans" and to "steer clear". Well obviously it does work in humans and aquires verified clinical merit. Great reason to "steer clear" of a substance that provides physiological benefits.




    Speaking of douches.... did you consider the fact that Tribulus terrestris DOES work in humans, prior to your false statement? Brilliant logic.
    no, the question was does it boost test, my answer was a direct response to that. forgive me for not considering your word as the end all be all thread ending of posts and adding my own opinion, (i didnt see the op's request that nobody post after NO HYPE did). your response to me was completely unnecessary but you love pointless arguments such as this one. you enjoy reading what you see, not what was meant and will create a circular argument until you feel you are correct. essentially its sad. but to make it clear again...

    thread: does trib boost test?
    my response: not in humans, steer clear.

    thats really all, if you want to argue if there are other benefits in humans, then that is another thread. i would hope anyone who has graduated high school would have gotten that, but for you, again i will make myself even clearer by explaining my original post.

    nni: [op, to answer your question, does tribulus boost test, from my research] tribulus does not work in humans [for boosting test]. [in continuance of answering your question of whether tribulus will boost test,] until we see literature showing tribulus working in humans [for the purpose of boosting test levels], i'd steer clear [of tribulus as an option for the purpose of boosting test in humans].

    see how redundant that is when answering a direct question? do you see how your little attack on me was completely pointless? of course you dont, youve been pulling this same crap for years. by all means though do what makes you happy. hopefully we are done here though.
    www.placebro.net

    This is a bandit's life, it comes and goes and thems the breaks.
    Reply With Quote

  11. #11
    Banned NO HYPE's Avatar
    Join Date: Jun 2006
    Posts: 15,414
    BodyPoints: 21764
    Rep Power: 0
    NO HYPE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NO HYPE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NO HYPE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NO HYPE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NO HYPE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NO HYPE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NO HYPE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NO HYPE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NO HYPE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NO HYPE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NO HYPE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit NO HYPE's BodySpace
    NO HYPE is offline
    Originally Posted by nni View Post
    your response to me was completely unnecessary
    You'd like to think so.



    Originally Posted by nni View Post
    thread: does trib boost test?
    my response: not in humans
    thread: does trib boost test?
    your response: tribulus does not work in humans.



    Originally Posted by nni View Post
    if you want to argue if there are other benefits in humans, then that is another thread.
    Speaking of high school and/or the elementary insults that you so often use when you are wrong.... your "does not work in humans" statement was not specific to Tribulus's lack of effects on testosterone, but rather, to [any] physiological effects on humans. Your statement was irrefutably false, and I called you on it. Get over it.
    Reply With Quote

  12. #12
    four left turns to go... nni's Avatar
    Join Date: Jan 2005
    Stats: 6'0", 204 lbs
    Posts: 26,221
    BodyPoints: 23289
    Rep Power: 27084
    nni has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) nni has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) nni has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) nni has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) nni has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) nni has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) nni has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) nni has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) nni has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) nni has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) nni has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit nni's BodySpace
    nni is offline
    Originally Posted by NO HYPE View Post
    You'd like to think so.





    thread: does trib boost test?
    your response: tribulus does not work in humans.





    Speaking of high school and/or the elementary insults that you so often use when you are wrong.... your "does not work in humans" statement was not specific to Tribulus's lack of effects on testosterone, but rather, to [any] physiological effects on humans. Your statement was irrefutably false, and I called you on it. Get over it.
    It's amazing that you still can create an argument. I explained myself very clearly and you still do not understand. There is nothing more that I can do, believe what you will.
    www.placebro.net

    This is a bandit's life, it comes and goes and thems the breaks.
    Reply With Quote

  13. #13
    Back In Business ZDub212's Avatar
    Join Date: Oct 2006
    Age: 27
    Stats: 6'2", 215 lbs
    Posts: 20,021
    BodyPoints: 51861
    Rep Power: 11310
    ZDub212 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ZDub212 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ZDub212 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ZDub212 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ZDub212 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ZDub212 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ZDub212 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ZDub212 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ZDub212 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ZDub212 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ZDub212 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit ZDub212's BodySpace
    ZDub212 is offline

    Talking

    It's obviously a conspiracy set up by nni to get people to purchase ActX instead of T-BOL...no question about it.



    NO HYPE...I must ask...is there a reason you get so aggressive with other forum members?

    You can admit it...you on the trib?
    Labrada Nutrition

    www.labrada.com
    www.leanbody.com
    www.realleanbodies.com

    zacharym@labrada.com

    Be smart. Be safe. Be happy.
    Reply With Quote

  14. #14
    just skip it |ceman's Avatar
    Join Date: Feb 2007
    Location: Switzerland
    Stats: 6'1", 218 lbs
    Posts: 30,999
    BodyPoints: 28959
    Rep Power: 527495
    |ceman has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) |ceman has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) |ceman has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) |ceman has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) |ceman has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) |ceman has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) |ceman has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) |ceman has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) |ceman has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) |ceman has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) |ceman has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit |ceman's BodySpace
    |ceman is offline

    Cool

    nni frequently does not use the quote feature available on this site even when replying directly to one specific post. The use of this basic forum etiquette would help resolve many misunderstandings. While nni may have intended to reply to the OP, it's abundantly clear how his response of 'it doesn't work in humans' could have been understood as a reply to NO HYPE's statements regarding libido effects.

    That said, NO HYPE's logic and response is sound, any personal history the members involved may have aside. It was a misunderstanding, but as an unbiased observer reading from the top, nni was vague and unclear if you read his post and don't infer. And he was the first to take it personal and sling insults.

    Food for thought. I'm not going to debate it as there is no "point" to be made. Simply stating my observations.
    Xtreme Formulations

    http://lifehacker.com/5811255/why-you-cant-win-an-argument-on-the-internet

    I worked out with a dumbbell yesterday. I feel *vigorous*. - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=153326891
    Reply With Quote

  15. #15
    Banned NO HYPE's Avatar
    Join Date: Jun 2006
    Posts: 15,414
    BodyPoints: 21764
    Rep Power: 0
    NO HYPE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NO HYPE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NO HYPE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NO HYPE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NO HYPE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NO HYPE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NO HYPE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NO HYPE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NO HYPE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NO HYPE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NO HYPE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit NO HYPE's BodySpace
    NO HYPE is offline
    Originally Posted by nni View Post
    tribulus does not work in humans. until we see literature showing tribulus working in humans, i'd steer clear.

    Originally Posted by nni View Post
    trib is margininaly good at raising test at best, and most trib products dont have a proper extract.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpo...28&postcount=4
    Reply With Quote

  16. #16
    Banned NO HYPE's Avatar
    Join Date: Jun 2006
    Posts: 15,414
    BodyPoints: 21764
    Rep Power: 0
    NO HYPE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NO HYPE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NO HYPE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NO HYPE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NO HYPE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NO HYPE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NO HYPE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NO HYPE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NO HYPE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NO HYPE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NO HYPE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit NO HYPE's BodySpace
    NO HYPE is offline
    Originally Posted by ZDub212 View Post
    NO HYPE...I must ask...is there a reason you get so aggressive with other forum members?
    You imply that I am aggressive, yet nni is the one throwing insults around due to the fact that I called him on his false statement?
    Reply With Quote

  17. #17
    Banned NO HYPE's Avatar
    Join Date: Jun 2006
    Posts: 15,414
    BodyPoints: 21764
    Rep Power: 0
    NO HYPE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NO HYPE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NO HYPE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NO HYPE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NO HYPE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NO HYPE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NO HYPE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NO HYPE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NO HYPE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NO HYPE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NO HYPE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit NO HYPE's BodySpace
    NO HYPE is offline

    Thumbs up

    Originally Posted by |ceman View Post
    While nni may have intended to reply to the OP, it's abundantly clear how his response of 'it doesn't work in humans' could have been understood as a reply to NO HYPE's statements regarding libido effects.

    That said, NO HYPE's logic and response is sound, any personal history the members involved may have aside. It was a misunderstanding, but as an unbiased observer reading from the top, nni was vague and unclear if you read his post and don't infer. And he was the first to take it personal and sling insults.
    Thank you for being so observant. Very fair and balanced perception. Repped for seeing the truth of the matter.
    Reply With Quote

  18. #18
    Back In Business ZDub212's Avatar
    Join Date: Oct 2006
    Age: 27
    Stats: 6'2", 215 lbs
    Posts: 20,021
    BodyPoints: 51861
    Rep Power: 11310
    ZDub212 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ZDub212 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ZDub212 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ZDub212 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ZDub212 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ZDub212 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ZDub212 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ZDub212 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ZDub212 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ZDub212 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ZDub212 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit ZDub212's BodySpace
    ZDub212 is offline
    Originally Posted by NO HYPE View Post
    You imply that I am aggressive, yet nni is the one throwing insults around due to the fact that I called him on his false statement?
    I certainly didn't imply it...I just said it point blank.

    I'm certainly not here to call you out. It was just playful humor, not meant to be taken seriously. I shall withdraw.
    Labrada Nutrition

    www.labrada.com
    www.leanbody.com
    www.realleanbodies.com

    zacharym@labrada.com

    Be smart. Be safe. Be happy.
    Reply With Quote

Reply

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-13-2010, 02:02 PM
  2. does fat really lower testosterone?
    By mezaman in forum Teen Bodybuilding
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-17-2007, 09:02 PM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-06-2005, 12:23 PM
  4. Tribulus Terrestris Does it work or what???
    By BREWER23 in forum Product Reviews - Help Out!
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-27-2004, 04:08 PM
  5. Does Gaba Really Increase Gh Levels?
    By ROB88 in forum Teen Bodybuilding
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-29-2003, 05:37 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts