badge21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

The Log-Double T

I am competing in the Double T transformation challenge and will be providing a log of how my workouts went as well as how the supplements help! I haven't taken CreaDyl or NO Beta before but have used other similar products so I guess we will see how they stack up!

In my line of work it pays to be in great shape and unfortunately I am not where I used to be. I got out of the Marines because of an injury and I was told not to run and to avoid any walks that weren't short in nature. I used to be a hell of an athlete but all that changed when I became sedentary. Blimped up from 215and 5% bodyfat to 270 and 25%+ bodyfat. After a few years of hating who I was I finally got the job I always wanted but in this new job I knew I had to be in much better shape. I kicked things in the pants this last August and went into overdrive at the beginning of November. I am preparing for my first bodybuilding contest in May and know that I am going to need all the help I can get! Then I saw the Double T transformation challenge and knew I had to do it. Not only were the reviews outstanding for their product but I know how much better I do with a competition on the line (must be from my years of sports). This was my chance to get something going.

But enough on the preamble-lets get to the supplement.

This first week will be rather summarized due to my hectic schedule but we'll make it work.
    I started out day 1 with 3 pills of NO Beta and 1 scoop of CreaDyl right before my workout. Didn't notice anything extra special except for a really great pump I had near the end of my workout. Then I went and did some wonderful cardio. I hate running so I did some HIIT on the eliptical and couldn't believe how well I did. 10 cycles of 45/45 and was ready to do some more at the end!

Day 2-6. I could make up something different but honestly I got the same effect I did on day 1. Great energy levels and outstanding cardio afterward with some jaw dropping pumps all with only using 1 scoop of CreaDyl and 3 NO Beta each day.

Here is something special about this whole first week-I worked out 6 days in a row this week which is something I haven't been able to do since I was a hormonally charged 16 year old. I felt great at the gym and had wonderful pumps going on. I am also on a strict nutrition plan with no cheating and lots of calculation. Proper nutrition is the single most important thing about transformation followed closely by intensity in the gym and lastly supplementation. What has amazed me is how well CreaDyl and NO Beta are "supplementing"! I am looking forward to seeing the results at the end of week 2 and posting them up here!

Second Week

Took the minimum dosage again on NO Beta but seriously thinking about bumping it up. Getting great pumps but I know I can't get more. Getting used to the taste of CreaDyl- not to say it is bad but it has a unique aftertaste. I am starting to turn heads a bit in the gym. My midsection has a lot to be desired but I have a good upper body and my legs are very strong from my day's of football, basketball and track. I have been pushing to core a lot because of back problems and wanting to alleviate those issues.

I only worked out 4 days this week but put in an insane cardio session on Day 3. Sprinted damn near a mile-something I haven't done since high school. I don't have the immediate effects with CreaDyl and NO Beta as I do with other products (not mentioning names) however the results speak for themselves. I cut out a lot of carbs this week for the bodybuilding diet and I felt a lot weaker but was still able to push through it and get heavier weights. Chest I maintained but shoulders went up 10lbs with Presses. Very impressed thus far with the results I am seeing. Now I just need to focus on losing the keg I have been carrying around for far too long.

Week 3
    I didn't think I was doing anything right this last week. Job was crazy and I wasn't able to get more than 4 hours sleep in a row. However took some measurements and was pleasantly surprised by what I found. I had grown 4'' on my chest, 2'' on my forearms, 2'' on my calves, 1'' on my thigh, and 1'' overall width on my shoulders. All this with 6lbs loss of weight. So something is working right!

My workouts were once again energized and I felt a great pump on everyone of them even considering how horrible my sleep schedule was. The most incredible thing that happened was my Leg workout. I hit leg press instead of Squats and Lunges and was able to press 915lbs for 2 sets at 8 reps. This was after working up to it by hitting 495-650-785 for reps of 12-20. Needless to say I didn't have an intense cardio session after legs but still hit it harder than I thought I could.

I did an amazing cardio workout after back and biceps being able to sustain 45 second sprints/30 seconds moderate for the entire HIIT session. I shouldn't have to keep repeating myself but it tends to happen on the CreaDyl and NO Beta- great energy throughout, amazing pumps, and best of all no crash at the end of it! I don't get the intense jolt of energy like with other pre-workout drinks but I am able to hit it harder than with those that do! Thus far I am liking what is happening!