Registered User Mybodyforlife92's Avatar
    Mybodyforlife92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mybodyforlife92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mybodyforlife92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mybodyforlife92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mybodyforlife92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mybodyforlife92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mybodyforlife92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mybodyforlife92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mybodyforlife92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mybodyforlife92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mybodyforlife92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Mybodyforlife92 Double-T competition Log

Here I am motivated and dedicated to tranforming by body, basically I am going to be like stella, how she got her grove back, heheeheh! Any how I received my Creadyl yesterday on the 10 Jan 2010, but already had did a step class (45min) and ab class (20 min). So, I did not take it yesterday. Today I got up around 1000hrs and got ready for the gym and was feeling really fatigued, really didn't want to go my entire body hurt. I did not have an appetite so I didn't eat probally not the best choice. I put 1 scoop in a 16 oz shaker from gnc and sipped on it on the way to the gym. While in the muscle class which worked the biceps, tri, glutes, butttttt, stomach, back, shoulders and lasted 45 minutes, I sipped on it while we were given 5 seconds to hydrate, I did that during the entire class and boy did I get a burst of energy. My muscles did burn but I am not sure if it was because I just started back working out the prior day or if it was the Creadyl. By the time I was done with the class I was ready to go into the gym and workout but decided maybe not smart to overdue it and plus I know I have not eaten anything today. The only thing I am seeing is a problem is I do not have an appetite after but this was a problem prior to the Creadyl, so........ we will see what happens tomorrow. I plan on doing just the aerobic classes the first week and then incorporate a workout plan the second. any suggestions?
    Attached Images
    Kristina Marie Lewis
    GOD IS MY ROCK

jovinni is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jovinni is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jovinni is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jovinni is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jovinni is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jovinni is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jovinni is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jovinni is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jovinni is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jovinni is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jovinni is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Welcome to the competition! Look forward to seeing your progress!

Mybodyforlife92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mybodyforlife92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mybodyforlife92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mybodyforlife92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mybodyforlife92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mybodyforlife92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mybodyforlife92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mybodyforlife92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mybodyforlife92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mybodyforlife92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mybodyforlife92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking No Crash

In reference to today's workout I wanted to just note that I did not crash as I have with other products, I calmed down but it wasn't a major crash that just left me drained. I did take up advice and take some whey protein for recovery.

Originally Posted by Mybodyforlife92 View Post
    Here I am motivated and dedicated to tranforming by body, basically I am going to be like stella, how she got her grove back, heheeheh! Any how I received my Creadyl yesterday on the 10 Jan 2010, but already had did a step class (45min) and ab class (20 min). So, I did not take it yesterday. Today I got up around 1000hrs and got ready for the gym and was feeling really fatigued, really didn't want to go my entire body hurt. I did not have an appetite so I didn't eat probally not the best choice. I put 1 scoop in a 16 oz shaker from gnc and sipped on it on the way to the gym. While in the muscle class which worked the biceps, tri, glutes, butttttt, stomach, back, shoulders and lasted 45 minutes, I sipped on it while we were given 5 seconds to hydrate, I did that during the entire class and boy did I get a burst of energy. My muscles did burn but I am not sure if it was because I just started back working out the prior day or if it was the Creadyl. By the time I was done with the class I was ready to go into the gym and workout but decided maybe not smart to overdue it and plus I know I have not eaten anything today. The only thing I am seeing is a problem is I do not have an appetite after but this was a problem prior to the Creadyl, so........ we will see what happens tomorrow. I plan on doing just the aerobic classes the first week and then incorporate a workout plan the second. any suggestions?
    Kristina Marie Lewis
    GOD IS MY ROCK

Thumbs up Day3

I am on day 3, and I hit the gym to do a Muscle classs which range about 45 minutes. I again used one scoop of Creadly and sipped on it on the way to the gym and also during the few seconds we get for hydrating ourselves. I had an extremely great amount of energy and again wanted to continue to workout after but am limited on time today. I am currently satisfied with the supplement and am thinking about uping the amount but will consult one of the reps prior and also am going to incorporate the No-beta, will be ordering on Friday. I am seeing results in my waist area probally a good idea to post my before and after measurements will do that some time this weekend I am feeling great but am extremely sore. Oh, just to note Day 2, I couldn't move so I it was a rest day but I am pretty active at work alot of walking! I hope everyone else is making good progress!
    Kristina Marie Lewis
    GOD IS MY ROCK

Talking Day 4

Day 4, I underestimated. I woke up drained my body craving everything that is not good for me, so I was in agony avoiding temptation. I basically have to get into my car and drive to get something unhealthy, it's the way I made it plus my husband said to get rid of all junk food out of the house so I did that about two weeks ago. Here is day's four workout.

I up'd the dosage for the creadly to a scoop and a half in a 16 oz gnc container. I drank part of it on the way to the gym.

Lat pull downs @ 45 12 reps, 3 sets
    I already broke a sweat and felt an adreneline rush and I was ready bring it...
    rest time between sets was between 15 to 30 seconds

Dumbbell bent over row

started with 10lbs because I do not have upper strength but I did not find the first 12 challenging so I moved up to 15lbs so the last two sets of 12 was done with 15lbs dumbbells
    rest time 30 seconds between sets. I had an extreme burst of energy at this time and also continued to sip on the Creadly

Dumbbell bench press with incline

Again 10lbs was not a challenge anymore so I used 15lbs
    15lbs-12 x 3 sets
    rest time 15 seconds

There is a machine that I use for chest and not sure the name of it or the exercise but I am looking it up online and will post the name when I find it. I did 45lbs of weight, 12 reps x 3 sets

Due to time restriction I had to go do cardio so I did 20 minutes of stationary bike-interval training on the bike. Burned 122 calories keeping my heart rate at 160 for one minute then rest period 138 bpm.

I left the gym feeling great and I have not had a crash like I have had with many other products, I have to admit the taste is not the greatest but it is growing on me .
    Kristina Marie Lewis
    GOD IS MY ROCK

Talking Day 5/16 jan 2010

Today is a great day, give thanks to God first and foremost! I had a great workout and feel awesome.

I started with two scoops of the creadly today and I did my usual drank some on the way to the gym and drank some inbetween sets. I am use to the taste it does grow on you. The creadly gives me that extra push and energy to above and beyond what my normal routine is. My workout routine consisted of:

Warm-up

Squats 12x3
    push ups 1-x3

alternating between squats and push up's. Had a great adrenaline rush and started breaking a sweat. No rest time between.

Workout

Squats w/4lb ball 10x3
    ankle band 20x3
    Crunches 20x3

alternated between ankleband and crunches no rest time between.

seated leg press

50lbs 15reps-was not challenging
    70lbs 15reps-still was not challenging
    90lbs-15reps-somewhat challenging. Do not want to reinjure my knee so I stayed at 90lbs.

I am drenched in sweat at this point and am ready to conquer every machine in the gym, heheheh well I do have some sense so I kept to my plan and did not deviate.

Cardio

Stationary bike-interval training
    3 min warm-up
    high/low level interval for 20 min then 3min cool down.

I feel fantastic!
    Kristina Marie Lewis
    GOD IS MY ROCK

mikawill has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Good Job girlie - your doing great - keep it up
    Just Get It Done!!!

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=121603271

Talking Day 7

Day 7 was a layed back day but still maintained clean eating. My work schedule changed so I am having to readjust my workouts! So, tomorrow after work I will be hitting the gym hard, doing an muscle class and cardio and also my husband gave me alot of Turbulence Training workout plans so I will be using those. I did take my creadly today and I was a cleaning at work which I was called...have great energy level and again no crash love it! I hope everyone enjoyed there holiday weekend!
    Kristina Marie Lewis
    GOD IS MY ROCK

Red face Day 9

Today was not as motivating as I thought it would be. I ended up having to work extra hours due to it getting busy, so I didn't make it to the gym for my class, so I did cardio 20 min ( Stationary bike) intervals. Also, some home exercises; leg lifts 20x3, crunches 40x3, squats 8x3, kneeling push ups 10x3 and mountain climbers 12x3. I am exhausted today, I took my creadly but at the time I thought I was going to get off work, I did have energy for my cardio but not like I wanted, I think I could of put a little more effort into it. My heart rate was maintained between 123 rpm - 162 rpm, Calories lost according to machine 83. That is all I have for today. I am making baked chicken and some veggies for dinner and will have left overs for work tomorrow.
    Kristina Marie Lewis
    GOD IS MY ROCK

Unhappy Day 10

My original plan was to hit the gym on base, but mother nature was not being friendly today. All non estential personel were evacuated off base so even my job shut down also and off I went (home).

So, I did a modified routine at home that consisted of:

Warm-up

bodyweight squats 10 reps, 3 sets

kneeling push up?s 10 reps, 3 sets

both exercises were alternating and 15 second rest between sets

Workout-lower abs

toe touch 12 reps, 3 sets

flutter kicks 20 reps, 3 sets

leg lifts 10 reps, 3 sets

kneeling push-ups 12 reps, 3 sets

No rest between sets

This is it for now, I will have to see what happends tomorrow with my job and if the gym is open because everything was shut down due to weather warnings.

For the Creadly, I did my two scoops in the morning prior to work and drank during the time at work before evacuated.�

second serving was at 1730 hrs prior to working out.

I was told to document everything in this forum to get feedback and I am wondering if I am in the wrong place because I do not get any feedback really.
    Kristina Marie Lewis
    GOD IS MY ROCK

Red face Day 13

Today was an off day but I still made it to the gym, I am not going to let the personal issues deter me from accomplishing my goals and being all that I am meant to be. Today work out was:

Warm-up

20 minutes on stationary bike

Workout

resistant band worked triceps 12x3sets
    resistant band-back and shoulders 12x3
    kneeling push ups 12x3
    squats with weights 8lbs 12x3
    ab crunches 20x3
    Kristina Marie Lewis
    GOD IS MY ROCK

Talking day 14

Got up this morning, prayed! I fixed my creadyl used two scoops and drank half and hit the mat in the living room floor. I am restricted on time but this will be my morning warm up.

70 crunches
    50 flutter kicks
    30 obliques
    20 kneeling push ups.

I am ampt and ready to get ready for work and will be hitting the gym after work, trying to catch one of the classes! Will update after the gym and also my food intake for today.
    Kristina Marie Lewis
    GOD IS MY ROCK

drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Mybodyforlife92 View Post
    Got up this morning, prayed! I fixed my creadyl used two scoops and drank half and hit the mat in the living room floor. I am restricted on time but this will be my morning warm up.

70 crunches
    50 flutter kicks
    30 obliques
    20 kneeling push ups.

I am ampt and ready to get ready for work and will be hitting the gym after work, trying to catch one of the classes! Will update after the gym and also my food intake for today.
    2 scoops of Creadyl?! Wow, you should be rollin'! Good luck today, and I love your signature btw. I love Jesus Christ, too!

Talking

Originally Posted by drooks10 View Post
    2 scoops of Creadyl?! Wow, you should be rollin'! Good luck today, and I love your signature btw. I love Jesus Christ, too!
    That is awesome... Jesus is the best! I was just a little work out machine today.
    Kristina Marie Lewis
    GOD IS MY ROCK

Talking Day 14

Alright, this morning I did two scoops of the creadly. I did not receive my No-beta until after work but my morning home work out was:

70 crunches
    50 flutter kicks
    30 obliques
    20 kneeling push ups.

I did alright, was full of energy when I got to work that I was looking for something to do. I had a breakfast burrito from a health food place called, Natures Express, I love that place! After work I came home and saw my NO-Beta came in so I took two No-beta and the second serving of the creadly and went to the gym, got there early and had 20 minutes to spare before ab class so I did 20 minutes of the stair master( Intervals) I had an extreme amount of energy but my calves were burning but I worked through it until it was gone. I then went to the ab class which is pretty intense it's about 20 minutes non stop ab workout. I was ready to go into the gym to do upper body but the gym was packed and I don't have patience to wait for the equipment plus these guys are very serious with there work outs if you get inbetween there sets they get mad. I get home have a 16 oz of whey protein and made tuna (pepper lemon packet). I compiled a list of things to do around the house which should keep me occupied until bedtime.
    Kristina Marie Lewis
    GOD IS MY ROCK