Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

Pepsiguy87 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Pepsiguy87 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Pepsiguy87 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Pepsiguy87 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Pepsiguy87 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Pepsiguy87 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Pepsiguy87 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Pepsiguy87 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Pepsiguy87 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Pepsiguy87 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Pepsiguy87 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

PCH complaints..........

http://www.consumeraffairs.com/misc/...ringhouse.html

S of Annapolis, MD January 10, 2010

Responding to a tv ad I went to their website to enter the 10M contest. It states that you do not have to purchase anything to enter but, you get stuck in this loop of responding to offers to recieve quotes or some other product or service. Some sites allow you to skip and others want to click to continue, but if you're not interested in the product/service you can't continue. This makes the "no purchase necessary" fraudulant because your entry is not complete and you can't go any further without selecting something that will also require you to provide personal info and agreeing to continue with selection.

carol of Bothell, WA January 9, 2010

I received the publishers clearning house,stateing that they would be in my neighborhood on a certain day. They did not even have the right name on it, but had my correct address and state. A good thing I noticed before I filled everything out. Goes to show that they just put any name on it. Beware when they arrive in the mail and make sure its your name not some one elses. I really doubt you win if you do not order. It is filled with things to buy magazines etc. Very dishonest.

Linda of Henderson, NV January 9, 2010

First of all, there is no phone number listed on their site. Nor could I find one. Second of all, NOT ALL PEOPLE HAVE COMPUTERS!! My mother and sister are prime examples. My mother is 75 years old and she doesn't have the money to invest in one. She is on a very tight income, and every penny is accounted for. So how are people without computers supposed to enter these contests?

Jane of Rushmore, MN January 9, 2010

I have tried many different ways to apply for the PCH.com contest, but it would not allow me to enter unless I would fill out an ensurance form. Then received a phone call within minutes after summitting my insurance information and still was not able to submit my entry.

It claims you do not have to buy anything. Not true. Very time consuming and still have not been able to submit a chance for the money give away.

marian of astoria, NY January 8, 2010

on my sweepstakes return it stats i have been a partisapent since 2008 i have been in the sweepstakes for many years and have mnot yet even gotten a small prize i notice ever person who wins has a house i guess you dont go to housing project will never get involed in the game again all they try to do is to get you to buy produts

naja of decatur, GA January 6, 2010

i think this is a farst/ you sign in. it states you do not have to buy anything but you cannot get to the end of the entry form due to pop up adds. you try and try but you will never get a confirmation. Dont waste your time with the on-line process IT DOES NOT WORK!

Elinor of Needham, MA January 4, 2010

1/2/2010 I went on line to join the pch 15,000.00 sweepstakes. Wrote all my pertinent information, and clicked continue. After dozens of advertisements, always clicking continue, it ended with an insurance ad that either you signed up for it or you got off line. I got off line. 1/3/2010, I received a confirmation notice for the magazines I ordered. I ordered none.

1/4/2010 I called pch. It took me 45 minutes to find a number. I was told I have to wait for the bill and then call to cancel it. What a scam! I don't even know if I am on their list for the 15,000.00 or not. I don't care!!

Albert of Kennard, TX December 31, 2009

I have been entering their sweepstakes for a number of years with no problems. Lately, they have been sending me e-mails to enter for a drawing of one kind or another. The only problem is, they don't have any of what they call, "special links". These are words or phrases that are highlighted and underlined that you can click on and they take you to another location. I sent an e-mail to them about this, but, I never recieved any answer. Now, I can't get them to stop sending e-mails. I think I'm going to try to contact them one more time. This time, I'm going to tell them to "Remove me from their mailing lists, now, before I am forced to contact my law firm." And yes, I do have a law firm at my disposal.

Stats: 5'9", 180 lbs
    BodyPoints: 39638
    captainhorseboy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) captainhorseboy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) captainhorseboy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) captainhorseboy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) captainhorseboy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) captainhorseboy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) captainhorseboy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) captainhorseboy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) captainhorseboy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) captainhorseboy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) captainhorseboy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit captainhorseboy's BodySpace
    Excuse me, your seatbelt seems to be broken. What do you recommend I do?