Thread: 2010 Michigan

WILDBILL will become famous soon enough. (+50) WILDBILL will become famous soon enough. (+50) WILDBILL will become famous soon enough. (+50) WILDBILL will become famous soon enough. (+50) WILDBILL will become famous soon enough. (+50) WILDBILL will become famous soon enough. (+50) WILDBILL will become famous soon enough. (+50) WILDBILL will become famous soon enough. (+50) WILDBILL will become famous soon enough. (+50) WILDBILL will become famous soon enough. (+50) WILDBILL will become famous soon enough. (+50)

2010 Michigan

Anybody getting ready for the Michigan March 20 2010???

imnewjack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by WILDBILL View Post
    Anybody getting ready for the Michigan March 20 2010???
    i'm going to try

WILDBILL will become famous soon enough. (+50) WILDBILL will become famous soon enough. (+50) WILDBILL will become famous soon enough. (+50) WILDBILL will become famous soon enough. (+50) WILDBILL will become famous soon enough. (+50) WILDBILL will become famous soon enough. (+50) WILDBILL will become famous soon enough. (+50) WILDBILL will become famous soon enough. (+50) WILDBILL will become famous soon enough. (+50) WILDBILL will become famous soon enough. (+50) WILDBILL will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    We won't be competing against each other....I will be entering the masters over 40 and I have decided not to cross over into the mens....
    Good luck man....do you have any updated photos?

Thanks
    Bill
    Originally Posted by imnewjack View Post
    i'm going to try

Gerry1251 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gerry1251 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gerry1251 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gerry1251 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gerry1251 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gerry1251 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gerry1251 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gerry1251 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gerry1251 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gerry1251 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gerry1251 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Bill, will be in touch soon. A friend of mine is planning to compete in order to requalify. He will be in the open, probably light heavy.

Hope you're OK and best of luck.

Hey there hows it going gerry...Hope all is well with you. I may need some help from you. Got a few diet questions.
    Thanks
    Bill

Originally Posted by Gerry1251 View Post
    Bill, will be in touch soon. A friend of mine is planning to compete in order to requalify. He will be in the open, probably light heavy.

Hope you're OK and best of luck.

Gerry1251 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gerry1251 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gerry1251 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gerry1251 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gerry1251 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gerry1251 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gerry1251 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gerry1251 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gerry1251 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gerry1251 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gerry1251 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Sent you an e mail, so get in touch any time. My expertise is posing, but will give you any advice I can.

cnock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cnock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cnock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cnock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cnock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cnock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cnock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cnock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cnock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cnock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cnock has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    If its the novice michigan im going this year to watch and will be competing next year
    You know your a bodybuilder when you stop seeing food and start seeing numbers.

Mass impresses people but conditioning wins competitions.

The difference between me and you is im willing to push it till it breaks and you only push it till it aches.

Meal after meal. Rep after rep. All the while tired and stuffed. Why do i do this? So that one day i can look in the mirror and see something satisfying and complete. All the while knowing i will never be satisfied nor complete.

Whats going on gerry...give me a call or email me your number so I can call you....
    Thanks
    Bill

Originally Posted by Gerry1251 View Post
    Sent you an e mail, so get in touch any time. My expertise is posing, but will give you any advice I can.

smlfam has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) smlfam has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) smlfam has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) smlfam has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) smlfam has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) smlfam has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) smlfam has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) smlfam has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) smlfam has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) smlfam has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Hey there

Damn, you should have entered the novice tomorrow, you look really ripped. Wish you good luck in the future. Look forward to seeing updated pics.

Rob

Originally Posted by cnock View Post
    If its the novice michigan im going this year to watch and will be competing next year

cnock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cnock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cnock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cnock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cnock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cnock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cnock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cnock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cnock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cnock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cnock has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by smlfam View Post
    Damn, you should have entered the novice tomorrow, you look really ripped. Wish you good luck in the future. Look forward to seeing updated pics.

Rob
    lol thanks man ill be there just to watch but am planning next year to enter.
    You know your a bodybuilder when you stop seeing food and start seeing numbers.

Mass impresses people but conditioning wins competitions.

The difference between me and you is im willing to push it till it breaks and you only push it till it aches.

Meal after meal. Rep after rep. All the while tired and stuffed. Why do i do this? So that one day i can look in the mirror and see something satisfying and complete. All the while knowing i will never be satisfied nor complete.

٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶ ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶ iForce Dave's Avatar
    iForce Dave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iForce Dave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iForce Dave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iForce Dave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iForce Dave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iForce Dave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iForce Dave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iForce Dave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iForce Dave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iForce Dave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iForce Dave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    anyone doing the show next weekend on the 27th?
    keep it simple, keep it basic, keep it heavy
    iForce Nutrition Sponsored Athlete
    www.iforcenutrition.com