dsbhaver is on a distinguished road. (+10) dsbhaver is on a distinguished road. (+10) dsbhaver is on a distinguished road. (+10) dsbhaver is on a distinguished road. (+10) dsbhaver is on a distinguished road. (+10) dsbhaver is on a distinguished road. (+10) dsbhaver is on a distinguished road. (+10) dsbhaver is on a distinguished road. (+10) dsbhaver is on a distinguished road. (+10) dsbhaver is on a distinguished road. (+10) dsbhaver is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Exclamation CAN natural test boosters cause hair loss/shredding of ANY sort?? (REPS on views)

Guys, I have searched this whole forum...it is a very debatable and interesting subject.

Express opinions, argue, get your point and views across lol or even any experiences please share

For e.g. can Thermolife T-bol cause hair loss or accelerate it? Can a natural product raise DHT levels so high that a person with no MBP in their family still shred?

DISCUSS!!
    >>Aussie Supp Misc Family<<

Honkey_Kong is on a distinguished road. (+10) Honkey_Kong is on a distinguished road. (+10) Honkey_Kong is on a distinguished road. (+10) Honkey_Kong is on a distinguished road. (+10) Honkey_Kong is on a distinguished road. (+10) Honkey_Kong is on a distinguished road. (+10) Honkey_Kong is on a distinguished road. (+10) Honkey_Kong is on a distinguished road. (+10) Honkey_Kong is on a distinguished road. (+10) Honkey_Kong is on a distinguished road. (+10) Honkey_Kong is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by dsbhaver View Post
    Guys, I have searched this whole forum...it is a very debatable and interesting subject.

Express opinions, argue, get your point and views across lol or even any experiences please share

For e.g. can Thermolife T-bol cause hair loss or accelerate it? Can a natural product raise DHT levels so high that a person with no MBP in their family still shred?

DISCUSS!!
    I think you'll be OK. If not, you can get hair transplants or a Hair Alternative Treatment (a hat).

dsbhaver is on a distinguished road. (+10) dsbhaver is on a distinguished road. (+10) dsbhaver is on a distinguished road. (+10) dsbhaver is on a distinguished road. (+10) dsbhaver is on a distinguished road. (+10) dsbhaver is on a distinguished road. (+10) dsbhaver is on a distinguished road. (+10) dsbhaver is on a distinguished road. (+10) dsbhaver is on a distinguished road. (+10) dsbhaver is on a distinguished road. (+10) dsbhaver is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    I think you'll be OK. If not, you can get hair transplants or a Hair Alternative Treatment (a hat).
    LOL....i am fine, i just thought it would be interesting to see what ppl thought

Bane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    There are reports of some people that have experienced increased hair shedding while on test boosters. Keep in mind that hair loss is primarily genetic-you are either susceptible to it or not. Most test boosters don't include DHT synthesis inhibition and for good reason(DHT=erythropoeisis,mood,libido among other things). If hair loss becomes an issue for you, you might consider adding a mild 5-alpha reductase inhibitor to your test booster(like Blach Cohosh).

Slow-N-Steady is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Slow-N-Steady is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Slow-N-Steady is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Slow-N-Steady is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Slow-N-Steady is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Slow-N-Steady is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Slow-N-Steady is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Slow-N-Steady is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Slow-N-Steady is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Slow-N-Steady is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Slow-N-Steady is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Bane View Post
    There are reports of some people that have experienced increased hair shedding while on test boosters. Keep in mind that hair loss is primarily genetic-you are either susceptible to it or not. Most test boosters don't include DHT synthesis inhibition and for good reason(DHT=erythropoeisis,mood,libido among other things). If hair loss becomes an issue for you, you might consider adding a mild 5-alpha reductase inhibitor to your test booster(like Blach Cohosh).
    Very informal post. What does the 5-alpha reductase inhibitor due? I will research it in the meantime. Thanks.
    My Training Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=120696121

Fabs23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fabs23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fabs23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fabs23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fabs23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fabs23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fabs23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fabs23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fabs23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fabs23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fabs23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yes it can. T boosts increases the level of free test. If you read up on hair regrowth like Propecia you will see that one of its functions is to decrease levels of free t. (On cortex top of head hair loss not front) I have used T boosts & propecia. Propecia works but is definately not as effective when on a t boost.

So to answer your question it can effect your hair. One cycle of it wont do anything but prolonged use could be an issue. I was thin on top to begin with anyway. So I know its a case by case basis. Hope that answers some questions.

Montreal CanAdian Militia ryanr623's Avatar
    ryanr623 is just really nice. (+1000) ryanr623 is just really nice. (+1000) ryanr623 is just really nice. (+1000) ryanr623 is just really nice. (+1000) ryanr623 is just really nice. (+1000) ryanr623 is just really nice. (+1000) ryanr623 is just really nice. (+1000) ryanr623 is just really nice. (+1000) ryanr623 is just really nice. (+1000) ryanr623 is just really nice. (+1000) ryanr623 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by dsbhaver View Post

DISCUSS!!
    You can use nioxin cleanser (gets rid of DHT/sebum containing DHT), and rogaine. I did this for three months (pre/cycle/PCT) on a cycle of DS's, due to the fact i have a bald spot, and thought it would prevent hairloss....and actually REGREW hair. Kept using it and my hair is damn near back to normal. No more bald spot. Have been using for years now. Amazing stuff, people dont use it long enough to see results.
    Blessed be the lord, my rock, Who trains my hands for war, And my fingers for battle. Psalm 144:1

Hockey Season!

YeBro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YeBro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YeBro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YeBro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YeBro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YeBro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YeBro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YeBro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YeBro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YeBro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YeBro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    guys in this thread:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=120270281

stated they had hairloss due to the increased test = increased DHT = hair loss. I am prone to hairloss and have already started thinning. Because of this, I dont take test boosters

BUT....how do natural test booster actually increase DHT so much or to levels that cause side effects...like hair loss?? surely not...i mean PH, DS and AAS yeah i expect that for sure. But the stuff in natty test boosters havent got many studies (tribulus) or any studies proving its results in humans only rats!

I understand if test goes up, so does DHT...one cannot go up without the other

6' 195lbs 32" W 17.5" Gs HeismanWatch's Avatar
    HeismanWatch will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeismanWatch will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeismanWatch will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeismanWatch will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeismanWatch will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeismanWatch will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeismanWatch will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeismanWatch will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeismanWatch will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeismanWatch will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeismanWatch will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Fabs23 View Post
    Yes it can. T boosts increases the level of free test. If you read up on hair regrowth like Propecia you will see that one of its functions is to decrease levels of free t. (On cortex top of head hair loss not front) I have used T boosts & propecia. Propecia works but is definately not as effective when on a t boost.

So to answer your question it can effect your hair. One cycle of it wont do anything but prolonged use could be an issue. I was thin on top to begin with anyway. So I know its a case by case basis. Hope that answers some questions.
    So, Propecia didn't block the conversion of tests to DHT while you were on the test booster?

Strange!
    Pre-W/O Weight Days = IntrAbolic
    Post-W/O Weight Days = Purple Intrain
    PWO Weight Days = 100% Whey Optimum
    Protein Drink Between Meals = Myofusion
    BCAA's Throughout the Day = Xtend
    PRE Cardio Days = Purple Wraath
    PWO Cardio Days = Xtend
    Multi-Vitamin = Source Naturals Life Force
    Flex = Animal Flex
    Cissus = Supplement Direct