Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    mminguela is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mminguela is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mminguela is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mminguela is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mminguela is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mminguela is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mminguela is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mminguela is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mminguela is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mminguela is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mminguela is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Best Fish Oil at Walmart?

Anyone buy their fish oil at walmart? If so which one/brand do you buy? I am all out and I am going to order better stuff at BB some time this week but need to get some at walmart for a temp fillin. Thanks
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Logs:
    Flex Freak and Cissus 800!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167154401

Completed
    Capsi Blast Log with Austinp55!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152151613

AtTheWall will become famous soon enough. (+50) AtTheWall will become famous soon enough. (+50) AtTheWall will become famous soon enough. (+50) AtTheWall will become famous soon enough. (+50) AtTheWall will become famous soon enough. (+50) AtTheWall will become famous soon enough. (+50) AtTheWall will become famous soon enough. (+50) AtTheWall will become famous soon enough. (+50) AtTheWall will become famous soon enough. (+50) AtTheWall will become famous soon enough. (+50) AtTheWall will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Nothing wrong with nature made. They sell that don't they?

beefcake777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) beefcake777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) beefcake777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) beefcake777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) beefcake777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) beefcake777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) beefcake777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) beefcake777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) beefcake777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) beefcake777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) beefcake777 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by mminguela View Post
    Anyone buy their fish oil at walmart? If so which one/brand do you buy? I am all out and I am going to order better stuff at BB some time this week but need to get some at walmart for a temp fillin. Thanks
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/lab/leangold.html

EFA Lean Gold

mminguela is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mminguela is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mminguela is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mminguela is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mminguela is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mminguela is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mminguela is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mminguela is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mminguela is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mminguela is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mminguela is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by nclark717 View Post
    Yep that is the stuff ive been taking for a while now and plan on reordering this week but I dont think they sell that at walmart..? I wish they did
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Logs:

Completed

twoheadedboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) twoheadedboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) twoheadedboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) twoheadedboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) twoheadedboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) twoheadedboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) twoheadedboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) twoheadedboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) twoheadedboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) twoheadedboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) twoheadedboy is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Do yourself a favor and skip them...instead go to your local GNC and get their triple strength: http://www.********/product/index.jsp?productId=2965535

The gel caps go down easy, 0.0% fishy smell and a great profile. They have a small bottle too and today's the last day of gold card week so if you have one it should be a pretty good price. I tend to keep one for that reason alone, emergency supp purchases.

Then order some Animal Omega from BB and make sure to stay in stock

Registered User charlievanriper's Avatar
    charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Go to Cosco Thiers is cetified, and 300 gel caps for 13 or 14 bucks. I get a bottl of Fish oil and a bottle of Flax seed oil about every other month.
    They also have a great deal on Calcium plus D caps 400 caps for the same price
    Officially 65yrs old, Beef eating Conservative, Trump Loving Anti-Abortion Anti-Liberal, Pro Israel Christian MAN IF YOU don't like it or me SCREW YOU, I DON'T CARE. I lift heavy ass weight w/o the use of DRUGS / TRT or ANY unnatural assistance, I Own & Support Gun Ownership

"FUC JOE BIDEN & ALL DEMOCRATS, SCHUMER IS A TRAITOR. TRUMP 2024"

*Current Weight & Thread w/ Video's*
    Weight / 185.6
    [url]https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=179727593[/url]

Originally Posted by AtTheWall View Post
    k cool. Do you know what one in particular I should get.. i guess the highest concentration they sell which is 2400mg per serving (720 mg EPA, DHA). Or do you think the flax oil would be better?
    Logs:

Completed

Originally Posted by twoheadedboy View Post
    Do yourself a favor and skip them...instead go to your local GNC and get their triple strength: http://www.********/product/index.jsp?productId=2965535

The gel caps go down easy, 0.0% fishy smell and a great profile. They have a small bottle too and today's the last day of gold card week so if you have one it should be a pretty good price. I tend to keep one for that reason alone, emergency supp purchases.

Then order some Animal Omega from BB and make sure to stay in stock
    What do you think is better Animal Omega or EFA Lean Gold?
    Logs:

Completed

AtTheWall will become famous soon enough. (+50) AtTheWall will become famous soon enough. (+50) AtTheWall will become famous soon enough. (+50) AtTheWall will become famous soon enough. (+50) AtTheWall will become famous soon enough. (+50) AtTheWall will become famous soon enough. (+50) AtTheWall will become famous soon enough. (+50) AtTheWall will become famous soon enough. (+50) AtTheWall will become famous soon enough. (+50) AtTheWall will become famous soon enough. (+50) AtTheWall will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by charlievanriper View Post
    Go to Cosco Thiers is cetified, and 300 gel caps for 13 or 14 bucks. I get a bottl of Fish oil and a bottle of Flax seed oil about every other month.
    The current coupons are for fish and I think flax oil too but not on kirkland brand.

k cool. Do you know what one in particular I should get.. i guess the highest concentration they sell which is 2400mg per serving (720 mg EPA, DHA). Or do you think the flax oil would be better?
    IDK, I just got some free flax oil caps with my protein order so I'll check it out. Flaxseed powder at costco is great and has nice macros too. I have been adding that to my daily shake 3-4 days / week.

IDK, I just got some free flax oil caps with my protein order so I'll check it out. Flaxseed powder at costco is great and has nice macros too. I have been adding that to my daily shake 3-4 days / week.
    K thanks. Theres no costco in Daytona Beach FL, so that sucks. Theres a Sams club (closest thing) but for that ill just go to walmart. lol
    Logs:

Completed

bigpoppaapp is just really nice. (+1000) bigpoppaapp is just really nice. (+1000) bigpoppaapp is just really nice. (+1000) bigpoppaapp is just really nice. (+1000) bigpoppaapp is just really nice. (+1000) bigpoppaapp is just really nice. (+1000) bigpoppaapp is just really nice. (+1000) bigpoppaapp is just really nice. (+1000) bigpoppaapp is just really nice. (+1000) bigpoppaapp is just really nice. (+1000) bigpoppaapp is just really nice. (+1000)
    ^this but im going to BJs Berkley & Jensen 1,000mg Fish Oil Concentrate Softgels - 300 Count for only 8 bucks. GET SOME
    Check out my website http://www.yogavidz.com/
    Click some ads help a bro out and get reps.

The Above Statement Was Definitely A Cool Story, Bro
    **NJ Crew 908**
    Forever Calzone
    ☆☆☆υsa ¢яєω☆☆☆

zulander will become famous soon enough. (+50) zulander will become famous soon enough. (+50) zulander will become famous soon enough. (+50) zulander will become famous soon enough. (+50) zulander will become famous soon enough. (+50) zulander will become famous soon enough. (+50) zulander will become famous soon enough. (+50) zulander will become famous soon enough. (+50) zulander will become famous soon enough. (+50) zulander will become famous soon enough. (+50) zulander will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I just got 400 pills 100%pure no fish burp pills that are 1,000mg for $15 from walmart - it was a double pack! So far no complaints.

RonShipman is not very well liked. (-100) RonShipman is not very well liked. (-100) RonShipman is not very well liked. (-100) RonShipman is not very well liked. (-100) RonShipman is not very well liked. (-100) RonShipman is not very well liked. (-100) RonShipman is not very well liked. (-100) RonShipman is not very well liked. (-100) RonShipman is not very well liked. (-100) RonShipman is not very well liked. (-100) RonShipman is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by nclark717 View Post
    the way they been skimping lately on the supercharge.. i dont know about this one... a little uneasy to buy labrada

Bulls 32-8 (2012) HTML_Rulez_D00d's Avatar
    HTML_Rulez_D00d has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HTML_Rulez_D00d has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HTML_Rulez_D00d has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HTML_Rulez_D00d has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HTML_Rulez_D00d has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HTML_Rulez_D00d has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HTML_Rulez_D00d has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HTML_Rulez_D00d has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HTML_Rulez_D00d has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HTML_Rulez_D00d has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HTML_Rulez_D00d has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by zulander View Post
    I just got 400 pills 100%pure no fish burp pills that are 1,000mg for $15 from walmart - it was a double pack! So far no complaints.
    yeah walmarts nature made is legit. I like that the more you buy the more u can in return get back from nature made in rewards products

COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz

Thumbs up

Without a doubt >>>> Animal Omega!!!
    ~Cobra Kai Crew~

Originally Posted by COUNTRYMIKE View Post
    Without a doubt >>>> Animal Omega!!!
    Thanks, what about SAN Fish Fats? Ive heard good stuff about that one too. Very concentrated I guess.
    Logs:

Completed

shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    K thanks. Theres no costco in Daytona Beach FL, so that sucks. Theres a Sams club (closest thing) but for that ill just go to walmart. lol
    We have a Sam's as you said and they sell the EXACT same stuff and it's by far the best deal imo. Get the double strength fish oil's from SAMs. Enteric coating, no fishy burps, 2-3/day and yer golden. The regular fish oils are slightly cheaper but you'd need 5-6/day.

EDIT> It sounds like Walmart's deal for 400 for $15 is quite good, especially combo'ing it with the nature made online reward points for buying their stuff. But remember, you'll want to take a minimum of 4 a day to reach the >1g mark on EPA/DHA and 5-6 would prob be preferable.

What gym do you go to?

2400mg = 2 caps, that's a rather small amount per cap. Pretty generic. Prob a much better deal at Sams.

And do NOT get flax oil instead, not even remotely the same or as good. Fish oil > flax by a mile. The body is not good at converting it into EPA/DHA.

And that link to the labrada product is not even close to a substitute for Fish Oil. If taken along with fish oil it might be decent. The important part of the fish oil is the EPA/DHA. The labrada product doesn't even include fish oil nor is it meant to it doesn't seem based on its description.
    Last edited by shadar; 01-10-2010 at 12:00 PM.
    Latest Reviews:

My huge list of informative links: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=132306613

Xtreme Formulations UP2 Multi-Flavor Review!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=129562583

charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by shadar View Post
    We have a Sam's as you said and they sell the EXACT same stuff and it's by far the best deal imo. Get the double strength fish oil's from SAMs. Enteric coating, no fishy burps, 2-3/day and yer golden. The regular fish oils are slightly cheaper but you'd need 5-6/day.

What gym do you go to?

2400mg = 2 caps, that's a rather small amount per cap. Pretty generic. Prob a much better deal at Sams.

And do NOT get flax oil instead, not even remotely the same or as good. Fish oil > flax by a mile. The body is not good at converting it into EPA/DHA.

And that link to the labrada product is not even close to a substitute for Fish Oil. If taken along with fish oil it might be decent. The important part of the fish oil is the EPA/DHA. The labrada product doesn't even include fish oil nor is it meant to it doesn't seem based on its description.
    Totally agree with the response I use the Kirkland and its the same as the Sams Brand thier 1000mg each and I do 2 every main meal and 2 before bed total 5000 mg per day plus the Flax oil blend.

If you can afford the Animal Omega I used to use that and its by far the largest and best on the market. with other supps I felt were more important and the fact that I'm not the only one in my household I had to cut costs a little Omega had to go and I also temp switched from Animal Pak to Sportpharma Multi V ( actually same company and I feel for me its just as good at 1/4 the price)

Sorry he was right the fish oil is 400caps and the Flax is 300 caps ( just read the bottles lol) But ya its really good ****.
    Last edited by charlievanriper; 01-10-2010 at 12:09 PM.
    Officially 65yrs old, Beef eating Conservative, Trump Loving Anti-Abortion Anti-Liberal, Pro Israel Christian MAN IF YOU don't like it or me SCREW YOU, I DON'T CARE. I lift heavy ass weight w/o the use of DRUGS / TRT or ANY unnatural assistance, I Own & Support Gun Ownership

Weight / 185.6

kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Thanks, what about SAN Fish Fats? Ive heard good stuff about that one too. Very concentrated I guess.
    SAN's Triple Fish Fats and NOWs Ultra Omega 3 are the best

shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Totally agree with the response I use the Kirkland and its the same as the Sams Brand thier 1000mg each and I do 2 every main meal and 2 before bed total 5000 mg per day plus the Flax oil blend.

If you can afford the Animal Omega I used to use that and its by far the largest and best on the market. with other supps I felt were more important and the fact that I'm not the only one in my household I had to cut costs a little Omega had to go and I also temp switched from Animal Pak to Sportpharma Multi V ( actually same company and I feel for me its just as good at 1/4 the price)

Sorry he was right the fish oil is 400caps and the Flax is 300 caps ( just read the bottles lol) But ya its really good ****.

Check out the Source Naturals Life Force Multiple. Great forms of each vitamin, better than most except AOR and very cheap price tag. Could even get by with 1/day if you really wanted to, at least most could.
    Latest Reviews:

My huge list of informative links: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=132306613

Originally Posted by kerplunk View Post
    SAN's Triple Fish Fats and NOWs Ultra Omega 3 are the best
    I'd prob buy the ultra omega's if I was gonna buy fish oil here. Good stuff. the NOW Super EPA's are good stuff too
    Latest Reviews:

Originally Posted by shadar View Post
    Check out the Source Naturals Life Force Multiple. Great forms of each vitamin, better than most except AOR and very cheap price tag. Could even get by with 1/day if you really wanted to, at least most could.
    Thx Shadar I will. Well back to the game, gotta get ready for my Cards dam I hope they are ready for GB.

Weight / 185.6

meursault will become famous soon enough. (+50) meursault will become famous soon enough. (+50) meursault will become famous soon enough. (+50) meursault will become famous soon enough. (+50) meursault will become famous soon enough. (+50) meursault will become famous soon enough. (+50) meursault will become famous soon enough. (+50) meursault will become famous soon enough. (+50) meursault will become famous soon enough. (+50) meursault will become famous soon enough. (+50) meursault will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    yeah, ive taken this, never noticed much of a diff between fish oil brands though...

Thx Shadar I will. Well back to the game, gotta get ready for my Cards dam I hope they are ready for GB.
    You should only notice something if one is very inferior quality wise.
    Latest Reviews:

twoheadedboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) twoheadedboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) twoheadedboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) twoheadedboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) twoheadedboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) twoheadedboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) twoheadedboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) twoheadedboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) twoheadedboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) twoheadedboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) twoheadedboy is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    The EFA looks pretty solid, and it LOOKS cheaper, however if you compare grams of fat per dollar it's about the same (you'd need 6 per day of EFA to match the content of Omega). The EFA would allow you to adjust your dosage and/or split it up throughout the day, but if you feel like the Omega is the perfect set up per day then there's no reason not to go with that. Omega has 11 different oils plus an absorption complex, whereas EFA "only" has 5.

There's a lot of good multis out there to compare with Pak, but I really don't see any products as comprehensive as Omega and Flex in their respective categories.

bizzare777 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Natures Valley works for me. Cant get enough of the pleasant fish burbs.

RonShipman is not very well liked. (-100) RonShipman is not very well liked. (-100) RonShipman is not very well liked. (-100) RonShipman is not very well liked. (-100) RonShipman is not very well liked. (-100) RonShipman is not very well liked. (-100) RonShipman is not very well liked. (-100) RonShipman is not very well liked. (-100) RonShipman is not very well liked. (-100) RonShipman is not very well liked. (-100) RonShipman is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by bizzare777 View Post
    Natures Valley works for me. Cant get enough of the pleasant fish burbs.
    love those stay awy from EFA gold

manofmany has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) manofmany has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) manofmany has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) manofmany has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) manofmany has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) manofmany has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) manofmany has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) manofmany has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) manofmany has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) manofmany has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) manofmany has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Not at walmart but....

Nuff said

Originally Posted by twoheadedboy View Post
    The EFA looks pretty solid, and it LOOKS cheaper, however if you compare grams of fat per dollar it's about the same (you'd need 6 per day of EFA to match the content of Omega). The EFA would allow you to adjust your dosage and/or split it up throughout the day, but if you feel like the Omega is the perfect set up per day then there's no reason not to go with that. Omega has 11 different oils plus an absorption complex, whereas EFA "only" has 5.

There's a lot of good multis out there to compare with Pak, but I really don't see any products as comprehensive as Omega and Flex in their respective categories.

What exactly about the EFA looks solid? Please explain, educate the rest of us

Which of those 11 different oils in Animal Omega do you like so much, which are dosed in the manner you like?

My point is a lot of people make comments without seeming to know anything about the topic. Yes, 11 > 5 numerically. Is 11 > 5 in the supplement world? Usually no but sometimes yes. The important information is not how many oils are used but instead which oils and in what doses and potentially from what sources and how are they processed/presented.

Note: This is nothing against any of the products, instead it's against people passing along information when they don't know what they are talking about.
    Latest Reviews: