mjwalsh85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question Thermogenics vs. Pre-Workout Supplements

What, if any, would be the advantage of replacing a pre-workout supplement with a thermogenic fat burner (ie. MAP Arson)? I imagine it wouldn't help with any pumps or anything, but I'm curious as to what it WOULD do for you.

Could you take BOTH if you were to switch to a caffeine-free pre-workout supplement?

Also, would taking said thermogenic interfere with a creatine supplement (ie. Gaspari Nutrition SizeOn)?

Any intelligent answers would be appreciated.
    Thanks.

Chargers & Lakers Nation! New Evolution's Avatar
    New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by mjwalsh85 View Post
    What, if any, would be the advantage of replacing a pre-workout supplement with a thermogenic fat burner (ie. MAP Arson)? I imagine it wouldn't help with any pumps or anything, but I'm curious as to what it WOULD do for you.

Could you take BOTH if you were to switch to a caffeine-free pre-workout supplement?

Also, would taking said thermogenic interfere with a creatine supplement (ie. Gaspari Nutrition SizeOn)?

Any intelligent answers would be appreciated.
    Thanks.
    I have taking SP250 and fat burners as a pre-workout. All it does is make you sweat a lot when you lifting and also provides an increased of energy.
    If motivation comes in a liquid form, it would be dripping off my fingers tips.

They Mad I am Asian and Not Juicing Crew.

ksheab is not very helpful. (-500) ksheab is not very helpful. (-500) ksheab is not very helpful. (-500) ksheab is not very helpful. (-500) ksheab is not very helpful. (-500) ksheab is not very helpful. (-500) ksheab is not very helpful. (-500) ksheab is not very helpful. (-500) ksheab is not very helpful. (-500) ksheab is not very helpful. (-500) ksheab is not very helpful. (-500)
    i am taking some thermo supps right now. sometimes they happen to be taken before a workout with my prew. supps.

the reason i take the thermos is to increase my metabolism so that i burn more fat.
    i take both and both have caffeine.

superroth365 will become famous soon enough. (+50) superroth365 will become famous soon enough. (+50) superroth365 will become famous soon enough. (+50) superroth365 will become famous soon enough. (+50) superroth365 will become famous soon enough. (+50) superroth365 will become famous soon enough. (+50) superroth365 will become famous soon enough. (+50) superroth365 will become famous soon enough. (+50) superroth365 will become famous soon enough. (+50) superroth365 will become famous soon enough. (+50) superroth365 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by ksheab View Post
    the reason i take the thermos is to increase my metabolism so that i burn more fat.
    i take both and both have caffeine.
    this is def okay to do. I would watch the caffeine intake closely, but this shouldn't be a problem
    rapes make me smile.. oh yeah and ill rape you if you rape me

"Train hard and soon you will be beating women off you with your dick"

"Dont take protein.. you only have one liver!"

Excessively Jacked Fibarz 206AK's Avatar
    206AK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 206AK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 206AK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 206AK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 206AK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 206AK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 206AK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 206AK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 206AK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 206AK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 206AK has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    They make a great combo if you can handle them together.

Ultima + Animal Cuts FTW!!

Insane energy, great euphoric feeling, and crazy indurance.
    There is no easy way out.

[===================]

Intensity Builds Immensity

mjwalsh85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by 206AK View Post
    They make a great combo if you can handle them together.

Ultima + Animal Cuts FTW!!

Insane energy, great euphoric feeling, and crazy indurance.
    So, that leads me to another question: What is a safe caffeine intake? My pre has 200mg of caffeine and the thermogenic I'm getting has 300mg. 500mg all at once doesn't sound very safe. I haven't done much research on that, but I will. I also want to know your opinions/experiences with it.

dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I use thermos (specifically Prolab Thermo Fire) pre-WO when contest prepping, and I use a specific pre-WO (Nitro Fire) offseason. It's a nice energy boost plus aiding in fat loss to use a stim fatburner while cutting. I personally do not use more than 200mg of caffeine at a time, and Prolab does not make any product that contains more than that.
    NPC Bodybuilder, Mother and Hater Extraordinaire

Sponsored by Prep & Rep Kitchen

Excessively Jacked Fibarz 206AK's Avatar
    206AK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 206AK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 206AK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 206AK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 206AK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 206AK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 206AK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 206AK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 206AK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 206AK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 206AK has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    So, that leads me to another question: What is a safe caffeine intake? My pre has 200mg of caffeine and the thermogenic I'm getting has 300mg. 500mg all at once doesn't sound very safe. I haven't done much research on that, but I will. I also want to know your opinions/experiences with it.
    I personally never exceed over 400mg, I get headaches after that point.

Most people stick with 200mg.

This should answer your question.

The lethal dose of caffeine is roughly 150 -200 mg per kg of body weight. This is equivalent to about 140 - 180 cups of coffee. To over dose on coffee one would have to consume three cups of coffee every hour for 100 hours. This is dependent on the individual's sensitivity to caffeine, but nearly impossible. Many college students and shift workers use caffeine pills to help fight off sleep and drowsiness. This is relatively harmless unless too much caffeine is ingested (Caffeine 2006). Over doses with caffeine pills can lead to toxicity resulting in caffeine poisoning. Symptoms of caffeine poisoning include restlessness, nervousness, excitement, insomnia, flushed face, diuresis, muscle twitching, paranoia, cardiac arrhythmia, rapid pulse, increased blood pressure, and disorientation
    There is no easy way out.

[===================]

Intensity Builds Immensity

Pressed, but not crushed matpal's Avatar
    matpal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matpal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matpal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matpal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matpal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matpal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matpal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matpal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matpal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matpal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matpal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    That is entirely too much. your body will hate you after a week of that.
    "Love Everyone" - Jesus

Ex-CEO/Unaffiliated

I used to make the Holy Grail

FF/Medic

Recovers with Shockwave! AMillane7's Avatar
    AMillane7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AMillane7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AMillane7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AMillane7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AMillane7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AMillane7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AMillane7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AMillane7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AMillane7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AMillane7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AMillane7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I see no problems with it. Just try to make sure you know how much caffeine is in what you're taking, along with other stims. (Synephrine is all that comes to mind)

As long as what you're taking in is within your personal range for effectiveness/safety, good to go. Just keep in mind that more is not always better.

BigMatt66 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thermogenics vs Pre workout supplements

Hi , I just bought cellucor super hd which is a thermogetic n Alarm which is a prework out both products have caffeine In them in If I add the total caffeine if I took them both daily would be 930mg is that to much?

Should I just be taking one product at a time?

Should I still mix both products ?

Pls let me no thankyou

Brandon3415 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thermo

Would it be safe to take Alpha-T2 with Black market cuts or should I take me pre- workout then first since it also has a thermo in it then take Alpha-T2 after my workout?

mdimasi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thermo + pre-w

I am stacking alpha t2 and alphamine.

Should I take them as recommended: in the morning and 6 hours later, and then take a pre workout before the gym.

Or

Should I push the dosage back so that my 2nd serving of alpha t2 and alphamine would serve as my preworkout.

Thanks in advance!