Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    euro_luzr is on a distinguished road. (+10) euro_luzr is on a distinguished road. (+10) euro_luzr is on a distinguished road. (+10) euro_luzr is on a distinguished road. (+10) euro_luzr is on a distinguished road. (+10) euro_luzr is on a distinguished road. (+10) euro_luzr is on a distinguished road. (+10) euro_luzr is on a distinguished road. (+10) euro_luzr is on a distinguished road. (+10) euro_luzr is on a distinguished road. (+10) euro_luzr is on a distinguished road. (+10)

The Review

Well, I would like to thank Double-T Sports for giving me an opportunity to do a transformation that had an impact in my daily life. I had never learned so much from exercise workouts to diet and nutrition. I became more aware of the foods I eat everyday and how it affects my body over time. I have taken many supplements but had fallen more confident to the Double-T Sports brand than any other because of the results that was proven individually in myself.

I have entered this Transformation Challenge as a way of keeping myself discipline and not as serious as making a huge difference in my overall health and physique. I thought I knew where I was standing and doubted I was going into showtime status. It was an interesting 10-week endeavor that I have acquired results that made my peers envious of my body and confidence. I have read so much medium and articles just so I can have the knowledge to do things effectively throughout the 10-week course. It was a short 10 weeks and my plan was to bulk in the 5 weeks and cut in the other half. My goal was to drop body fat and retain rock hard muscle without sacrificing weight loss. Who was I to kid, in the end I dropped 15lbs and became the leanest ever in my life. It was hard to accept when the pounds started dropping because I was so used to being in a bulk state for so long and was afraid of change when it came to losing weight. All, I ever wanted was to go big, I had never imagined that I could "appear big" with a leaner look.

Enter the supplements, I used the "stack" in all of my workouts because I wanted ultimate results infinitely. Since I was taking both CreaDyl and No-Beta, it was hard to judge which product was producing such intense workouts. CreaDyl is an amazing product. CreaDyl delivered an increase in my strength and kept me focus during my workouts even when I didn't feel like being in the gym. I had the Orange Cream flavor CreaDyl. Taste was a major factor when it comes to drinking supplements. It tasted so good and had compared the flavor to an old time favorite drink like Tang or orange flavor popsicles. CreaDyl also kept me hydrated and undoubtedly help me push few more reps at every end of a set.
    The second product in the stack was No-Beta. I could not believe the effects I have received from No-Beta. When I had used No-Beta for the first time, I have felt its effects in no-time. It is an unbelievable supplement and yet it is very promising when I have used it every single time. I can attest to other statements in its reviews of IT being so powerful, that I, myself could not finish my sets due to enlarged "pumps" from the result of No-Beta. At first, No-Beta was too strong for me, therefore took it on a split of 3 tablets in the morning and 3 more tablets prior to immediate workout. After a couple of weeks of acquiring tolerance, I decided to change my doses to all 6 tablets before my workouts. No-Beta is the most effective Nitric Oxide supplement I have ever taken by far.
    When I have taken the stack in all my workouts, my motivation was always increasing. From week to week, I have received amazing changes in my body composition. I like stacking both products, it always gave me the feeling to workout even after a long, hard day from work. All I can say is that the stack worked very well for me and have recommended it numerous times whenever anyone asks me what supplements to try. I can only give so much credit to these to awesome products because they are just both supplemental to my daily nutrition and workout regimen. It is hard to say that I owe it all to the stack because also during my 10 weeks, I have also used Double-T's TestX6 and GlutaCene in the last 3 weeks of the Challenge.
    As a result to the 10 week Transformation Challenge, I have learned so much and worked very hard just to say," I got here using Double-T Sports Products!"

Thank you Paul Burton, Double-T Sports, and fellow contestants and friends in making me accomplish my goals as well as completing this 2009 Double-T Sports Transformation Challenge.
    .eat.train.sleep.eat.train.sleep.eat.train.sleep.

euro_luzr's Double-T Sports Challenge Thread:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=121546851

♠ CONQUERING BARBELL ♠ audieswu's Avatar
    audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Great transformation bro! Big ups!
    CONQUERING BARBELL
    www.conqueringbarbell.com

DUP Training Powerlifting Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154586623

***Powerlifter Crew***

Instagram: Conquertheweights

Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Awesome Transformation!

Cage Fighting Triathlete Zangeif Lagasse's Avatar
    Zangeif Lagasse is just really nice. (+1000) Zangeif Lagasse is just really nice. (+1000) Zangeif Lagasse is just really nice. (+1000) Zangeif Lagasse is just really nice. (+1000) Zangeif Lagasse is just really nice. (+1000) Zangeif Lagasse is just really nice. (+1000) Zangeif Lagasse is just really nice. (+1000) Zangeif Lagasse is just really nice. (+1000) Zangeif Lagasse is just really nice. (+1000) Zangeif Lagasse is just really nice. (+1000) Zangeif Lagasse is just really nice. (+1000)
    Fantastic Transformation, way to see it through and dedicate the time and effort to both the gym and diet.

euro_luzr is on a distinguished road. (+10) euro_luzr is on a distinguished road. (+10) euro_luzr is on a distinguished road. (+10) euro_luzr is on a distinguished road. (+10) euro_luzr is on a distinguished road. (+10) euro_luzr is on a distinguished road. (+10) euro_luzr is on a distinguished road. (+10) euro_luzr is on a distinguished road. (+10) euro_luzr is on a distinguished road. (+10) euro_luzr is on a distinguished road. (+10) euro_luzr is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by audieswu View Post
    Great transformation bro! Big ups!
    Originally Posted by Credz View Post
    Awesome Transformation!
    Originally Posted by GotLife View Post
    Fantastic Transformation, way to see it through and dedicate the time and effort to both the gym and diet.
    Thanks guys, for me it took major commitment to the Challenge both workout and diet. I'm looking forward to the next Challenge.
    .eat.train.sleep.eat.train.sleep.eat.train.sleep.

euro_luzr's Double-T Sports Challenge Thread:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=121546851