Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    NeedPerfection is on a distinguished road. (+10) NeedPerfection is on a distinguished road. (+10) NeedPerfection is on a distinguished road. (+10) NeedPerfection is on a distinguished road. (+10) NeedPerfection is on a distinguished road. (+10) NeedPerfection is on a distinguished road. (+10) NeedPerfection is on a distinguished road. (+10) NeedPerfection is on a distinguished road. (+10) NeedPerfection is on a distinguished road. (+10) NeedPerfection is on a distinguished road. (+10) NeedPerfection is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Question Guys how do you flirt with girls at the gym?

I'm and I lift in a gym where there are mostly guys. Most of the guys ignore me and rarely help me. I'm wondering what you guys do when you're interested in a girl at the gym? I'm asking this because this guy was friendly and helped me recently at the gym. I'm wondering if he was flirting.

Any opinions on this?

Lifting with Power allergic2rice's Avatar
    allergic2rice is a name known to all. (+5000) allergic2rice is a name known to all. (+5000) allergic2rice is a name known to all. (+5000) allergic2rice is a name known to all. (+5000) allergic2rice is a name known to all. (+5000) allergic2rice is a name known to all. (+5000) allergic2rice is a name known to all. (+5000) allergic2rice is a name known to all. (+5000) allergic2rice is a name known to all. (+5000) allergic2rice is a name known to all. (+5000) allergic2rice is a name known to all. (+5000)
    if i gave you my honest personal advice:

accept his help, but if he tries to get it on, tell him to f*ck off. the gym is a place to get business done. at the very least make an arrangement outside of lifting.
    Forum Representative
    Next Generation Nutrition
    http://www.glyco-energy.com/

***Los Angeles MISC Crew***

www.strengthsociety.com
    Powerlifting, Nutrition, Mobility

dan__ will become famous soon enough. (+50) dan__ will become famous soon enough. (+50) dan__ will become famous soon enough. (+50) dan__ will become famous soon enough. (+50) dan__ will become famous soon enough. (+50) dan__ will become famous soon enough. (+50) dan__ will become famous soon enough. (+50) dan__ will become famous soon enough. (+50) dan__ will become famous soon enough. (+50) dan__ will become famous soon enough. (+50) dan__ will become famous soon enough. (+50)

flinstonex has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) flinstonex has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) flinstonex has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) flinstonex has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) flinstonex has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) flinstonex has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

shawntoronto is a name known to all. (+5000) shawntoronto is a name known to all. (+5000) shawntoronto is a name known to all. (+5000) shawntoronto is a name known to all. (+5000) shawntoronto is a name known to all. (+5000) shawntoronto is a name known to all. (+5000) shawntoronto is a name known to all. (+5000) shawntoronto is a name known to all. (+5000) shawntoronto is a name known to all. (+5000) shawntoronto is a name known to all. (+5000) shawntoronto is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Me personally I don't flirt with girls at the gym because most of them are older than me, on top of that when im at the gym im really hyped up and dont even pay attention to anyone or anything that would distract me. However sometimes I do see guys flirting with girls especially if that girl was alone and not with another guy. Most guys at the gym workout fo women anyways so i wouldnt be surprised. However if he was a serious bodybuilder like the guys on this site, then he probably was just being helpful

Tel is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tel is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tel is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tel is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tel is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tel is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tel is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tel is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tel is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tel is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tel is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    expand on "helped" you at the gym? spot/advice or something?
    We all die. The goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will.

EJ1993 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EJ1993 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EJ1993 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EJ1993 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EJ1993 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EJ1993 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EJ1993 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EJ1993 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EJ1993 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EJ1993 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EJ1993 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i go there to lift, thats what a gym is for right

Registered User Justasnottyteen's Avatar
    Justasnottyteen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Justasnottyteen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Justasnottyteen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Justasnottyteen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Justasnottyteen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Justasnottyteen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Justasnottyteen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Justasnottyteen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Justasnottyteen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Justasnottyteen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Justasnottyteen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by NeedPerfection View Post
    I'm and I lift in a gym where there are mostly guys. Most of the guys ignore me and rarely help me. I'm wondering what you guys do when you're interested in a girl at the gym? I'm asking this because this guy was friendly and helped me recently at the gym. I'm wondering if he was flirting.

Any opinions on this?
    The question is, do you like him? I mean, is he a cutie pie and whatnot?

You should keep in mind that he could just be a cheating bastard, and already have a girlfriend, and just practicing his charm on you.

But yeah, if he's helping/talking/interacting with you, he's pretty much having sexual thoughts about you. Guys can't really be buddies with girls like they can with other guys in terms of spotting/advice. Imho.

hiimzac is just really nice. (+1000) hiimzac is just really nice. (+1000) hiimzac is just really nice. (+1000) hiimzac is just really nice. (+1000) hiimzac is just really nice. (+1000) hiimzac is just really nice. (+1000) hiimzac is just really nice. (+1000) hiimzac is just really nice. (+1000) hiimzac is just really nice. (+1000) hiimzac is just really nice. (+1000) hiimzac is just really nice. (+1000)
    Wear booty shorts and do body weight squats right in front of the object of your affection. If his pants start to look weird, he likes you!

__Iceman__ is just really nice. (+1000) __Iceman__ is just really nice. (+1000) __Iceman__ is just really nice. (+1000) __Iceman__ is just really nice. (+1000) __Iceman__ is just really nice. (+1000) __Iceman__ is just really nice. (+1000) __Iceman__ is just really nice. (+1000) __Iceman__ is just really nice. (+1000) __Iceman__ is just really nice. (+1000) __Iceman__ is just really nice. (+1000) __Iceman__ is just really nice. (+1000)
    The gym is not a social hub. People go there to get in shape. I don't and don't know anyone who stops in the middle of their workout to chat up a girl. Like someone else said, there are other places for that sort of stuff.

billyj1994 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) billyj1994 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) billyj1994 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) billyj1994 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) billyj1994 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) billyj1994 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) billyj1994 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) billyj1994 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) billyj1994 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) billyj1994 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) billyj1994 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by hiimzac View Post
    Wear booty shorts and do body weight squats right in front of the object of your affection. If his pants start to look weird, he likes you!
    this
    brb miscin'

ReaperBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ReaperBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ReaperBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ReaperBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ReaperBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ReaperBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ReaperBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ReaperBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ReaperBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ReaperBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ReaperBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    i like to curl in the squat rack to impress the ladies
    Happiness exists when you don't know a thing.

sharpshot85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sharpshot85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sharpshot85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sharpshot85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sharpshot85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sharpshot85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sharpshot85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sharpshot85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sharpshot85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sharpshot85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sharpshot85 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    ok everyone here needs to be honest. Yes the gym is a place of focus and training, but you cant tell me you dont think about talking to that pretty girl who just walked in front of you with tight running shorts on. If you dont take yourself to serously then yes the gym is a great place to take to people. If this guy came over to talk to you then hes prob interested and if he seems cool then go with it, but unfortunitly you and I both know wat he prob wants so be careful.

NeedPerfection is on a distinguished road. (+10) NeedPerfection is on a distinguished road. (+10) NeedPerfection is on a distinguished road. (+10) NeedPerfection is on a distinguished road. (+10) NeedPerfection is on a distinguished road. (+10) NeedPerfection is on a distinguished road. (+10) NeedPerfection is on a distinguished road. (+10) NeedPerfection is on a distinguished road. (+10) NeedPerfection is on a distinguished road. (+10) NeedPerfection is on a distinguished road. (+10) NeedPerfection is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Cool

Originally Posted by Justasnottyteen View Post
    The question is, do you like him? I mean, is he a cutie pie and whatnot?

You should keep in mind that he could just be a cheating bastard, and already have a girlfriend, and just practicing his charm on you.

But yeah, if he's helping/talking/interacting with you, he's pretty much having sexual thoughts about you. Guys can't really be buddies with girls like they can with other guys in terms of spotting/advice. Imho.
    Yes he's cute, we're both seniors in high school and we work in the same gym at our high school. He's doing it for spring conditioning and I'm doing it for powerlifting. I really don't know him, but we have mutual friends I suppose and on ******** he is listed as "single". But he was photographed with this super-pretty girl on FB for homecoming three months ago. I don't know if he's actually single or what. I think he is too busy to even think about me that way, because he's basically doing spring conditioning. I want to flirt with him, because I guess he's a new guy to me, since I gave mixed feelings with the guys in the past and went nowhere with them.

Maybe he is just super-friendly nice guy with everyone? I'll give him a smile next time I see him. But is it creepy if I say hi to him if I see him in the hallway? I don't really know him.

Youtube.com/TeeJayFlowTV TeeJayFlow's Avatar
    TeeJayFlow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TeeJayFlow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TeeJayFlow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TeeJayFlow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TeeJayFlow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TeeJayFlow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TeeJayFlow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TeeJayFlow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TeeJayFlow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TeeJayFlow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TeeJayFlow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Yes he's cute, we're both seniors in high school and we work in the same gym at our high school. He's doing it for spring conditioning and I'm doing it for powerlifting. I really don't know him, but we have mutual friends I suppose and on ******** he is listed as "single". But he was photographed with this super-pretty girl on FB for homecoming three months ago. I don't know if he's actually single or what. I think he is too busy to even think about me that way, because he's basically doing spring conditioning. I want to flirt with him, because I guess he's a new guy to me, since I gave mixed feelings with the guys in the past and went nowhere with them.

Maybe he is just super-friendly nice guy with everyone? I'll give him a smile next time I see him. But is it creepy if I say hi to him if I see him in the hallway? I don't really know him.
    Lol, if he helped you in the gym you're basically his friend now, yes say hi in the hallway.
    http://www.youtube.com/teejayflowtv

Ben123123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ben123123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ben123123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ben123123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ben123123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ben123123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ben123123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ben123123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ben123123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ben123123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ben123123 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Yea.... When Im at the gym, im there to train. Then I get all sweaty and smelly, so it usually isnt the best enviorment to flirt. Ask him to get a coffee or something after your done. Guys usually go for coffee,
    "It is hard to fail, but it is worse never to have tried to succeed."
    -Theodore Roosevelt

"Shallow men believe in luck, strong men believe in cause and effect."
    -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Hustlin88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hustlin88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hustlin88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hustlin88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hustlin88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hustlin88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hustlin88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hustlin88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hustlin88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hustlin88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hustlin88 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

I have a few very good advises for you but before that I need your picture in this thread. Just so my suggestions would be more appropriate like that.

Bulking.

☺/
    /▌
    / \
    ~~~ Brothers of Iron ~~~

lil-g-mehdi is not very well liked. (-100) lil-g-mehdi is not very well liked. (-100) lil-g-mehdi is not very well liked. (-100) lil-g-mehdi is not very well liked. (-100) lil-g-mehdi is not very well liked. (-100) lil-g-mehdi is not very well liked. (-100) lil-g-mehdi is not very well liked. (-100) lil-g-mehdi is not very well liked. (-100) lil-g-mehdi is not very well liked. (-100) lil-g-mehdi is not very well liked. (-100) lil-g-mehdi is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by hiimzac View Post
    and if he didn't ; so he is gay

Unhappy

Originally Posted by Hustlin88 View Post
    I have a few very good advises for you but before that I need your picture in this thread. Just so my suggestions would be more appropriate like that.

Meh. I'm probably ugly, I go to school with 99.9% white students. I might be a butterface, I have a decent body, but ugly face? I'm asian if that helps.
    Attached Images

billyj1994 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) billyj1994 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) billyj1994 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) billyj1994 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) billyj1994 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) billyj1994 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) billyj1994 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) billyj1994 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) billyj1994 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) billyj1994 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) billyj1994 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    dont go for powerlifter chick. go for fitness model chick. btw this is my 600th post your the lucky winner
    brb miscin'

George Costanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) George Costanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) George Costanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) George Costanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) George Costanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) George Costanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) George Costanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) George Costanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) George Costanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) George Costanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) George Costanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Report back when 18 for my opinion.

MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Meh. I'm probably ugly, I go to school with 99.9% white students. I might be a butterface, I have a decent body, but ugly face? I'm asian if that helps.
    You don't look ugly in the slightest, at least not the half your face that isn't blocked by your camera ;]

And yes, you have a great body.

He's bound to say/do something again if he is interested. If you're unsure, I'd say just give him a smile when you see him and wait for him to make a move.

Originally Posted by George Costanza View Post
    Report back when 18 for my opinion.
    It's a no, right?

And who says that fitness models are better than powerlifting? Powerlifting is more practical since we doing less reps but higher weights. Fitness models is bodybuilding just for the look, not actually strength.

George Costanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) George Costanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) George Costanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) George Costanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) George Costanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) George Costanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) George Costanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) George Costanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) George Costanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) George Costanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) George Costanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It's a no, right?

And who says that fitness models are better than powerlifting? Powerlifting is more practical since we doing less reps but higher weights. Fitness models is bodybuilding just for the look, not actually strength.
    Just need better pics to be able to tell.

But from what I can tell...DAT body. Well done.

slowbus is just really nice. (+1000) slowbus is just really nice. (+1000) slowbus is just really nice. (+1000) slowbus is just really nice. (+1000) slowbus is just really nice. (+1000) slowbus is just really nice. (+1000) slowbus is just really nice. (+1000) slowbus is just really nice. (+1000) slowbus is just really nice. (+1000) slowbus is just really nice. (+1000) slowbus is just really nice. (+1000)
    um.
    would make babies with.
    for hours on end

overajo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) overajo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) overajo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) overajo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) overajo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) overajo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) overajo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) overajo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) overajo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) overajo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) overajo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by MrB1g View Post
    You don't look ugly in the slightest, at least not the half your face that isn't blocked by your camera ;]

And yes, you have a great body.
    you tryna hit that, bro?

BeastSkillz is on a distinguished road. (+10) BeastSkillz is on a distinguished road. (+10) BeastSkillz is on a distinguished road. (+10) BeastSkillz is on a distinguished road. (+10) BeastSkillz is on a distinguished road. (+10) BeastSkillz is on a distinguished road. (+10) BeastSkillz is on a distinguished road. (+10) BeastSkillz is on a distinguished road. (+10) BeastSkillz is on a distinguished road. (+10) BeastSkillz is on a distinguished road. (+10) BeastSkillz is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Most people in highschool don't know how to train anyways... Thought you were talking about the GYM-GYM where people not in your same highschool go to get swole =P But srsly, just be nice and talk to him OUT of the gym so you don't look like you're just there to screw around and talk to him

jfgros01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jfgros01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jfgros01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jfgros01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jfgros01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jfgros01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jfgros01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jfgros01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jfgros01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jfgros01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jfgros01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    He was just being nice.

If i flirt with a girl at the gym, I normally start with a creepy stare from over in the corner water fountin. Next depends on what they are doing. If they are on the elliptical or cross trainer, ill normally slap their ass real hard and reach around to squeeze them ti**ies. If they are on a machine like the glute trainer, ill come from beind and jus start humping. Just sayin...works everytime.

lawlz_xD will become famous soon enough. (+50) lawlz_xD will become famous soon enough. (+50) lawlz_xD will become famous soon enough. (+50) lawlz_xD will become famous soon enough. (+50) lawlz_xD will become famous soon enough. (+50) lawlz_xD will become famous soon enough. (+50) lawlz_xD will become famous soon enough. (+50) lawlz_xD will become famous soon enough. (+50) lawlz_xD will become famous soon enough. (+50) lawlz_xD will become famous soon enough. (+50) lawlz_xD will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    From what I can tell you're pretty good looking...IMO that pic makes you look a lot leaner than your AVI, no offense XD

Don't cut yourself short, have confidence.
    My Journal
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157004593

ReaperBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ReaperBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ReaperBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ReaperBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ReaperBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ReaperBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ReaperBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ReaperBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ReaperBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ReaperBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ReaperBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    provide spoon pics or your a tarp
    Happiness exists when you don't know a thing.