newgene has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) newgene has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) newgene has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) newgene has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) newgene has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) newgene has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) newgene has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) newgene has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) newgene has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) newgene has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) newgene has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Anyone Have a Healthy Oatmeal Cookie Recipe?

Anyone have one that you've tried that works? I'm actually looking for one to replace a pie crust that usually calls for crushed cookies and butter. If I can make it with a cookie dough instead of buying cookies and crushing them to add butter, that would be a whole lot better I think.

I'm trying something here. Anybody got any suggestions? Thanks

Don't run out of juice Bakers Man's Avatar
    Bakers Man is a name known to all. (+5000) Bakers Man is a name known to all. (+5000) Bakers Man is a name known to all. (+5000) Bakers Man is a name known to all. (+5000) Bakers Man is a name known to all. (+5000) Bakers Man is a name known to all. (+5000) Bakers Man is a name known to all. (+5000) Bakers Man is a name known to all. (+5000) Bakers Man is a name known to all. (+5000) Bakers Man is a name known to all. (+5000) Bakers Man is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by newgene View Post
    Anyone have one that you've tried that works? I'm actually looking for one to replace a pie crust that usually calls for crushed cookies and butter. If I can make it with a cookie dough instead of buying cookies and crushing them to add butter, that would be a whole lot better I think.

I'm trying something here. Anybody got any suggestions? Thanks
    Well I have of course made some good oatmeal cookies before and I have as well used Nutter Butters and PB sandwich cookies of the sort to make a pie crust w/ the incorporation of nut butters as oppose to butter.

Anything in peticular ?

newgene has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) newgene has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) newgene has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) newgene has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) newgene has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) newgene has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) newgene has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) newgene has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) newgene has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) newgene has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) newgene has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Puddle_Pirate View Post
    Well I have of course made some good oatmeal cookies before and I have as well used Nutter Butters and PB sandwich cookies of the sort to make a pie crust w/ the incorporation of nut butters as oppose to butter.

Anything in peticular ?
    I found some odd recipes for oatmeal cookies that I'll modify to make a crust. My wife is going to make one of her normal cheesecakes, but use ff cream cheese, splenda, and egg beaters. Provided the whole thing holds together, it should be very good.

I wish there was a nilla wafer that was low fat and low sugar.