liveforme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question NO XPLODE & Pro Complex

Starting to workout harder then I have ever before.. kind of hit a plataeu and want to cut some unwanted fat that I have while keeping my strength.. Im 180 5'9' benching 265 cant get over the hump.

I use NO xplode but I have never used Pro Complex and believe I needed more protein and a better diet to lose the fat..

Any opinions on using NO and Pro Complex together.. such as in the morning drink pro complex... wait an hour or 2 take NO go to the gym for 2 hours and then drink Pro Complex one more time..

Any Opinions thoughts experiences would help,..

Thanks.

IronTerminator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronTerminator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronTerminator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronTerminator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronTerminator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronTerminator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronTerminator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronTerminator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronTerminator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronTerminator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronTerminator is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by liveforme View Post
    Starting to workout harder then I have ever before.. kind of hit a plataeu and want to cut some unwanted fat that I have while keeping my strength.. Im 180 5'9' benching 265 cant get over the hump.

I use NO xplode but I have never used Pro Complex and believe I needed more protein and a better diet to lose the fat..

Any opinions on using NO and Pro Complex together.. such as in the morning drink pro complex... wait an hour or 2 take NO go to the gym for 2 hours and then drink Pro Complex one more time..

Any Opinions thoughts experiences would help,..

Thanks.
    NO Xplode 30-20 minutes preworkout, Pro Complex postworkout.

thank you..

I kind of want to add more protein to the diet.. not a good idea to take pro complex twice a day?

IronTerminator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronTerminator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronTerminator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronTerminator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronTerminator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronTerminator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronTerminator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronTerminator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronTerminator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronTerminator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronTerminator is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    thank you..

I kind of want to add more protein to the diet.. not a good idea to take pro complex twice a day?
    You can take it twice, but ideally most of your protein should be coming from food, not powder. Also, Pro Complex is fairly expensive.

shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    thank you..

Honestly I doubt you'll see any difference switching from another protein to pro complex in your gains. Pro complex is a good product and all, but it's not a plateau buster, it's really just protein. And you can take as much as you'd like to fit your macros... but don't expect huge differences if you go from 250g of protein to 300g for example, you're getting enough either way most likely.

A much much bigger gain would be had from switching to a better pre-workout, something like Jack3d, White Flood, Cryoshock, Ultima, etc or even the new Xplode NT. Or from adding amino's to your workout, something like Xtend/CoreABC/Purple Wraath or Hydrowhey products like Intrabolic/Intrain. Adding creatine monohydrate at 5g/day may help as well, or Beta Alanine at 4.5g/day (in 2 doses).

Other potential options are natty test boosters like T-Bol or non hormonal anabolics like E-bol, both should help you bust a plateau far better than a different kind of protein will.
    Latest Reviews:

My huge list of informative links: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=132306613

Xtreme Formulations UP2 Multi-Flavor Review!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=129562583

Originally Posted by shadar View Post
    Honestly I doubt you'll see any difference switching from another protein to pro complex in your gains. Pro complex is a good product and all, but it's not a plateau buster, it's really just protein. And you can take as much as you'd like to fit your macros... but don't expect huge differences if you go from 250g of protein to 300g for example, you're getting enough either way most likely.

A much much bigger gain would be had from switching to a better pre-workout, something like Jack3d, White Flood, Cryoshock, Ultima, etc or even the new Xplode NT. Or from adding amino's to your workout, something like Xtend/CoreABC/Purple Wraath or Hydrowhey products like Intrabolic/Intrain. Adding creatine monohydrate at 5g/day may help as well, or Beta Alanine at 4.5g/day (in 2 doses).

Other potential options are natty test boosters like T-Bol or non hormonal anabolics like E-bol, both should help you bust a plateau far better than a different kind of protein will.
    This man speaks the truth, great advice right here.

thanks guys for the great advice