Breeno33 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Breeno33 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Breeno33 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Breeno33 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Breeno33 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Breeno33 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Breeno33 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Breeno33 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Breeno33 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Breeno33 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Breeno33 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Talking H-Drol First Cycle Thoughts and Questions

Okay, so here are my thoughts questions and background on me.

Im current 5'8' and 140 lbs. 7% BF. Im looking to pack on some serious lbs...upwards to about 35 to 40lbs in the next couple months after i start this cycle....im looking to eat everything and anything in sight and i hear this product will help me stay lean while doing so. my diet will consist of stuffing my face wth meats...and proteins and carbs and whatever i can find...fats...whatever...

I understand i am small and i need to eat more FIRST to gain weight....however ive had problems in the past where no matter what i eat i dont gain weight cuz of my motabolism. anyway...i spoke with a guy who told me about H-Drol. after reading non stop reviews and info on it...it seems like a product i want to give a shot at. Im very skinny by nature but have the body to gain mass with i feel. H-droll seems to be the product to give me both strength and size....this is wha tim thinking...

50/50/50/50 H-Drol or halodrol 50 (is there a difference between competitive edges h-drol and i believe guiseppi nutritions halodrol 50?) (iknow its not guiseppi i cant think of the name at the moment) anyway...i also have syntha 6 protein powder and GNC mega man vitamins to take while on cycle....the guy i talked to mentioned a couple of items as well to take but he didnt specify when to take them...on or off cycle..he mentioned animal stak as one...but when researched ...it said that was for people avoiding prohormones? so what else should i take...i heard of "cycle support" and amino acid pills are good. anything else and what exactly are specific name brands that are highly reccommended? i want to do this the safest way possible...i hear it CAN be toxic to ur liver if not done right. but if done correct, can yield GREAT results.

for PCT....ive heard of a couple things....nolvadex is the one ive heard of the most....ive heard of "life cycle" by anobolic innovations and some others like AX Retain and something to do with Test Boosters and Cortisol.? what should i use for my PCT...do i need ALL these things or just a few? i hear the PCT is extremely important phase. i hear i need an estrogen blocker, something to do with cortisol and a cycle support??? i dunno, thats why im here asking.

i am also wondering if i should keep doing protein after i am done with H-drol...or should i get on creatine any ideas? any educated ideas or advice would be much appreciated...looking for all the help i can get!

Breeno33 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Breeno33 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Breeno33 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Breeno33 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Breeno33 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Breeno33 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Breeno33 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Breeno33 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Breeno33 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Breeno33 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Breeno33 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    ok, to update some nformation ive been wondering about....i spoke with two different trainers at the gym and they gave me different answers about PCT....one said i wouldnt even need nolvadex after being on H-Drol ....the other stated all i would need was nolvadex? which should i do? and if i do get nolvadex how should i run my cycles?

ok, so im reading up more on this gaspari halodrol 50 and im hearing not good things about it.....im hearing its like a sugar pill compared to the old halodrol....anyone have any thoughts on this? im super confused on if i should test this product out or not?

starting-big will become famous soon enough. (+50) starting-big will become famous soon enough. (+50) starting-big will become famous soon enough. (+50) starting-big will become famous soon enough. (+50) starting-big will become famous soon enough. (+50) starting-big will become famous soon enough. (+50) starting-big will become famous soon enough. (+50) starting-big will become famous soon enough. (+50) starting-big will become famous soon enough. (+50) starting-big will become famous soon enough. (+50) starting-big will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i wouldnt even bother asking any one in this section... i to asked questions and got no answers.. one thing i can help you with is.. during ur cycle take cycle suport or take these milk thistle, hawthorn berry extract and saw palmetto.. as for dosages i dont know how much .. but i assume its just recomened dose.. pct nolva is fine.. dont go with out but or ur most likely goin to put on fat and loose gains..
    MMC 2009 Conan

jjsafari is not very helpful. (-500) jjsafari is not very helpful. (-500) jjsafari is not very helpful. (-500) jjsafari is not very helpful. (-500) jjsafari is not very helpful. (-500) jjsafari is not very helpful. (-500) jjsafari is not very helpful. (-500) jjsafari is not very helpful. (-500) jjsafari is not very helpful. (-500) jjsafari is not very helpful. (-500) jjsafari is not very helpful. (-500)
    1 month prior:
    Liver support(vitamin shoppe)[daily
    Red Yeast Rice+coQenzyme10(vitamin shoppe) [daily

Cycle:
    50/50/75/75 Hdrol by CEL
    [50mg Dosing 25am 1hr before lifting, or upon waking, then 12hrs later
    [75mg Dosing 25am 1hr before lifting, 25mg after lunch/2 meal, 25mg b4 night cardio.
    Liver support(vitamin shoppe)
    Red Yeast Rice+coQenzyme10(vitamin shoppe)
    Taurine(vitamin shoppe)
    cycle support
    PCT:
    Nolva 30/25/20/20
    ginseng [after first meal
    SAN Myotest [week2.5-4
    DS Lean extreme [week 1-finished
    liver support

do this or dont do it at all
    NASM CPT
    -need to know whats gtg lmk
    http://www.precisionpeptides.com/?aff=JSNetwork

Originally Posted by jjsafari View Post
    1 month prior:
    Liver support(vitamin shoppe)[daily
    Red Yeast Rice+coQenzyme10(vitamin shoppe) [daily

Cycle:
    50/50/75/75 Hdrol by CEL
    [50mg Dosing 25am 1hr before lifting, or upon waking, then 12hrs later
    [75mg Dosing 25am 1hr before lifting, 25mg after lunch/2 meal, 25mg b4 night cardio.
    Liver support(vitamin shoppe)
    Red Yeast Rice+coQenzyme10(vitamin shoppe)
    Taurine(vitamin shoppe)
    cycle support
    PCT:
    Nolva 30/25/20/20
    ginseng [after first meal
    SAN Myotest [week2.5-4
    DS Lean extreme [week 1-finished
    liver support

just curious? why do i need to do ALL those or not at all? ive just been getting alot of mixed answers....some saying i dont need to do anything but nolvadex and cycle support and then others who tell me to take EVERYTHING.

......................... samsumon's Avatar
    samsumon is just really nice. (+1000) samsumon is just really nice. (+1000) samsumon is just really nice. (+1000) samsumon is just really nice. (+1000) samsumon is just really nice. (+1000) samsumon is just really nice. (+1000) samsumon is just really nice. (+1000) samsumon is just really nice. (+1000) samsumon is just really nice. (+1000) samsumon is just really nice. (+1000) samsumon is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by starting-big View Post
    i wouldnt even bother asking any one in this section... i to asked questions and got no answers.. one thing i can help you with is.. during ur cycle take cycle suport or take these milk thistle, hawthorn berry extract and saw palmetto.. as for dosages i dont know how much .. but i assume its just recomened dose.. pct nolva is fine.. dont go with out but or ur most likely goin to put on fat and loose gains..
    The supp section in bb.com is like a playground. The reps (aka wanna be bully's) stick together.If you are not a rep you dont get help from them UNLESS its something that can benefit them aka them selling their **** to you.Its kinda pathetic. I remember that over sized douche illa before he was a rep. He was well

Oversized douche.Now he is an over size douche who sells his nuts to XF...they are all like that,seriously go post in the misc,lots of knowledge PH/DH users there.And they wont try to sell you their companies ****.
    !@!@!@!@!!@!

dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    At 5'8 140 you have no business using an anabolic compound. Learn to eat and train.
    NPC Bodybuilder, Mother and Hater Extraordinaire

Sponsored by Prep & Rep Kitchen

put5onyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) put5onyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) put5onyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) put5onyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) put5onyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) put5onyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) put5onyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) put5onyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) put5onyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) put5onyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) put5onyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by jjsafari View Post

Why because the bros recommend it?

There is no need for all that **** listed.

Originally Posted by dvsness View Post
    At 5'8 140 you have no business using an anabolic compound. Learn to eat and train.
    This.
    Godfather of *Official US Army Thread*

PaulpFiction's Daddy

that as it may be, my order of H-Drol is already in and my mind is made up that i will be doing a cycle. however, my PCT products are still up in the air with what i want to use. im starting ot hear mixed reviews on novadex....any pct suggestions. im looking at paravol, inhibit e, post cycle and some other products for anti-estrogen. any other suggestions?

_Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Breeno33 View Post
    Im current 5'8' and 140 lbs.
    whaaat?

Originally Posted by starting-big View Post
    i'd rather not get an answer than get this one.

you can't recommend dosages, but you're quick to recommend the products? do you even know what they're for?

ridiculous.

Originally Posted by dvsness View Post
    best advice given.

Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Breeno33 View Post
    Okay, so here are my thoughts questions and background on me.

Im current 5'8' and 140 lbs. 7% BF. Im looking to pack on some serious lbs...upwards to about 35 to 40lbs in the next couple months after i start this cycle....im looking to eat everything and anything in sight and i hear this product will help me stay lean while doing so. my diet will consist of stuffing my face wth meats...and proteins and carbs and whatever i can find...fats...whatever...

I understand i am small and i need to eat more FIRST to gain weight....however ive had problems in the past where no matter what i eat i dont gain weight cuz of my motabolism. anyway...i spoke with a guy who told me about H-Drol. after reading non stop reviews and info on it...it seems like a product i want to give a shot at. Im very skinny by nature but have the body to gain mass with i feel. H-droll seems to be the product to give me both strength and size....this is wha tim thinking...

50/50/50/50 H-Drol or halodrol 50 (is there a difference between competitive edges h-drol and i believe guiseppi nutritions halodrol 50?) (iknow its not guiseppi i cant think of the name at the moment) anyway...i also have syntha 6 protein powder and GNC mega man vitamins to take while on cycle....the guy i talked to mentioned a couple of items as well to take but he didnt specify when to take them...on or off cycle..he mentioned animal stak as one...but when researched ...it said that was for people avoiding prohormones? so what else should i take...i heard of "cycle support" and amino acid pills are good. anything else and what exactly are specific name brands that are highly reccommended? i want to do this the safest way possible...i hear it CAN be toxic to ur liver if not done right. but if done correct, can yield GREAT results.

for PCT....ive heard of a couple things....nolvadex is the one ive heard of the most....ive heard of "life cycle" by anobolic innovations and some others like AX Retain and something to do with Test Boosters and Cortisol.? what should i use for my PCT...do i need ALL these things or just a few? i hear the PCT is extremely important phase. i hear i need an estrogen blocker, something to do with cortisol and a cycle support??? i dunno, thats why im here asking.

i am also wondering if i should keep doing protein after i am done with H-drol...or should i get on creatine any ideas? any educated ideas or advice would be much appreciated...looking for all the help i can get!

Are you going to pct with pasta and red sauce?
    "What value is there in the grace that I profess if it leaves me unchanged?"
    -Spurgeon

hey, i was unaware these forums were for ripping on people! like i said, ive worked out, ive eaten and i dont gain any weight. ive been on protein and creatine and nothing has worked. i played ball in college and trained with a trainer for the whole 4 years. i saw gains but nothing that big and i always bounced between 140 and 150. my metabolism is super high. anyway, i asked a question, ive researched the products and no i dont need a recommendation on dosages cuz i know what i will be doing. i was simply asking what products are recommended and have worked for people. not everyone is blessed to be able to gain weight like others are.

ill be running a 6 week cycle when i decide to start it. 50/50/50/75/75/75 of CEL's H-Drol. along with it CEL's Cycle Assist, Syntha 6 protein, GNC vitamins and monster milk here and there when i dont have time to sit down and eat a meal.

PCT is what im curious about the most. Right now i will be running 20/20/20/10/10/10 of novadex xt, animal stak/pak, most likely protein /monster milk throughout if i get the money and im curious if i will need anything else. Ive heard taking novadex alone would be just fine but i see alot of others taking activate extreme and others like 6oxo?

im not looking for smart ass answers i came here for help! my eating habits and workout habits ARE getting better. im in the gym 5-6 times a week and im taking in (without supplements right now) around 4000 calories, 200 g protein and 150-200 grams of fat a day. however, i gain NO weight which is why im looking into H-Drol. so if you are going to leave a smart ass answer please move on, if you want to help with some advice you are more than welcome and it will be appreciated!

just an update!

just posting an update! i decided to postpone my halodrol cycle for the time being for a couple reasons. 1.) im up 8-12 lbs in the last month just working out and eating right and am somewhere in the area of 150 lbs (scales at the gyms are whack so i dont knwo exactly). im going to keep eating and working out 5 days a week until my results start to slow down then start my cycle. 2.) i do not feel like giving up on the alcohol right now cuz im having too much fun lately.

mainly, i knew i needed to eat better to see results and ive been trying to do a better job of not missing meals and eating more during my meals and its paying off. up around 150 and still gaining without any supplements at all so far so ima keep at it until i feel im ready for the halodrol. but when i start it, ill do my best to keep a log going on the weight gains...prolly wont be as in depth as some other ones ive seen but whatever.