Page 20 of 23 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 ... LastLast
    kitarpyar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kitarpyar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kitarpyar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kitarpyar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kitarpyar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kitarpyar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kitarpyar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kitarpyar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kitarpyar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kitarpyar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kitarpyar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by bobmackadoo View Post
    plus a lil extra.
    I especially like this part of your post.

Director:Team Ground Zero bobmackadoo's Avatar
    bobmackadoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) bobmackadoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) bobmackadoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) bobmackadoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) bobmackadoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) bobmackadoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) bobmackadoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) bobmackadoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) bobmackadoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) bobmackadoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) bobmackadoo will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by kitarpyar View Post
    I especially like this part of your post.
    I'm totally serious too, I had a lot happen this year, w dad passin, settlin the estate, movinback to Arkansas, then back to indiana for most of the summer, then to Florida in September n bein pretty much homeless till October, all that takes a toll but I just kept at it, n usually after a month off I would do a workout once be sore as hell, then do it again, be a lil weak, n by the third time it was like I never missed a day, that was when I noticed hey I justleet a ne pr. Despite all the delays and setbacks I've still managed to up my bench from 155x5 to 195x5 (as of tonight new PR) n the weight u lost is almost definitely water, you'll be beatin PR's in 2 weeks.
    Bench:
    Jan 19, 2010, 245x1
    Goal: 315

Squat:
    Jan 20, 2010. 245x1

Deads:
    Jan 20, 2010, 245
    Jan 29, 2010, 265
    Feb 17, 2010, 315x6

Weight:
    Jan 19, 168
    Feb 17, 173

Bears is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bears is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bears is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bears is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bears is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bears is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bears is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bears is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bears is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bears is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bears is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    lol so I decided I am going to try the Insanity workout . I will be starting it in like a week or two(whenever hockey is over) I think this might also help me on getting abs lol

TEAM GROUND ZERO TRAINING!
    ***MISC CIGAR CREW***
    ---Classy Misc Crew---
    $$ CT BALLER CREW $$
    ~Stylin On U Crew~
    u mad?

Member: Team Ground Zero cclemens07's Avatar
    cclemens07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cclemens07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cclemens07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cclemens07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cclemens07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cclemens07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cclemens07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cclemens07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cclemens07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cclemens07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cclemens07 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    The journal says the last time I entered a gym and lifted was 24th Jan. Ever since, there jad been plans of lifting but life got in the way.

Anyway, I am back now. MUCH weaker and lighter. A month off from lifting, working like a maniac, sleeping under 4 hrs/day and surviving on a couple of meals, neither of them really big was rewarding professionally, but had to pay the price in terms of strength. Down 6 whole lbs and a ton of weights on the lifts.

Today's workout (yes, at last I got to the gym) was short and basic, more to get a feel of where I am right now.

Clean and Press. 135 lbs (down 20 lbs from PR)
    Powerclean. 155 lbs (down 15 lbs from PR)
    Deadlifts. 295 lbs (down 20 lbs from PR)

Did triples doubles and singles only working up to a max for today. Did 3-4 singles with these maxes. Later this week, may be tomorrow, I plan to test out the bench and front squats and next week onwards I will be back to my old routine of press, bench, squats, deads and cleans. Only, I might try to lift 4 days a week instead of 3.

Despite the weak lifts, one thing is undeniable, it ... feels ... good ... to ... be ... back.
    thats rough man i missed a couple weeks and i did legs today and my squat was so much weaker than before. it was depressing but hopefully it will get better

bobmackadoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) bobmackadoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) bobmackadoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) bobmackadoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) bobmackadoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) bobmackadoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) bobmackadoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) bobmackadoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) bobmackadoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) bobmackadoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) bobmackadoo will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Bears View Post
    lol so I decided I am going to try the Insanity workout . I will be starting it in like a week or two(whenever hockey is over) I think this might also help me on getting abs lol

Wow that looks pretty interesting, be interested n seein how that worx out, def keep posted bout that
    Bench:
    Jan 19, 2010, 245x1

Squat:
    Jan 20, 2010. 245x1

Deads:
    Jan 20, 2010, 245
    Jan 29, 2010, 265
    Feb 17, 2010, 315x6

Weight:
    Jan 19, 168
    Feb 17, 173

kitarpyar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kitarpyar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kitarpyar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kitarpyar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kitarpyar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kitarpyar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kitarpyar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kitarpyar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kitarpyar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kitarpyar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kitarpyar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

27th Feb 2010

Another day of discovering how much weaker I have become, but there was a silver lining to it as well ...

Bench Press - 185 lbs (down by "only" 5 lbs. glad to see that my weakest lift has suffered the least)
    Squat - 225 lbs (Pretty sure I could have gotten 235, but anyway, I will assume its down by god knows how much given that I have now switched to Oly style squats rather than PL style)
    Bent over barbell rows - 205 lbs PR!!

Last did rows in October. Pretty sure that deads and cleans over next 3 months helped with the rows even though I didnt do any barbell rows. I think the number might have been higher if I tried rows before this enforced lay off. 205 lbs was perfect. Pulled 215 lbs as well, but the form was f***ing sloppy, more a heave than a row. So I will not count that.

Anyway, training proper starts Monday. After not working out and under-eating for so long, I think I should kick start my metabolism a bit. So Monday will be some form of conditioning work with low weights and high reps, with very little rest.

DocColossus is a name known to all. (+5000) DocColossus is a name known to all. (+5000) DocColossus is a name known to all. (+5000) DocColossus is a name known to all. (+5000) DocColossus is a name known to all. (+5000) DocColossus is a name known to all. (+5000) DocColossus is a name known to all. (+5000) DocColossus is a name known to all. (+5000) DocColossus is a name known to all. (+5000) DocColossus is a name known to all. (+5000) DocColossus is a name known to all. (+5000)
    2-27-2010

Todays workout was strong, felt good to get under that much weight! I got complaints for having pictures taken last time, but I'll get some more, no worries....

Back day ladies and gents...

Close Grip V-Handle Rows (# of plates on end of bar for sets):
    7 platesx10, 9 platesx10, 9 platesx10

Barbell Shrugs675x10, 765x10, 815x10, 855x10, 855x10.

Dumbbell Shrugs 75x20,20,20.

Close Grip Lat Pulldowns 180x10, 220x10, 220x10.

White Flood Pre Workout
    Purple Wraath Intra Workout
    Whey in whole milk Post Workout.
    Last edited by DocColossus; 02-27-2010 at 03:18 PM.
    Member: Team Ground Zero.

Eat big, train hard, and GIVE IT HELL.

Check out my other journal at:

http://muscleandbrawn.com/forums/training-logs/1843-doccolossus-aint-nuthin-but-do-training-log.html

ninjinja will become famous soon enough. (+50) ninjinja will become famous soon enough. (+50) ninjinja will become famous soon enough. (+50) ninjinja will become famous soon enough. (+50) ninjinja will become famous soon enough. (+50) ninjinja will become famous soon enough. (+50) ninjinja will become famous soon enough. (+50) ninjinja will become famous soon enough. (+50) ninjinja will become famous soon enough. (+50) ninjinja will become famous soon enough. (+50) ninjinja will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Sorry I haven't had time for posting in here or my journal lately guys!! I hope to have some time this week to get on this!!!
    "Prepare your body and your soul for a session of mass destruction. it will be no mercy and no pity for the weak or unprepared.Only the strong will survive." Richie Irish
    "Be the change you want to see in the world"Ghandi

So yesterday we all (8 of us from the pub I go to)went to bike week in daytona, had a blast, but haven't drank in quite some time, apparently tolerance doesn't go away, lemme jus say, damn I drank a lot. it was kinda rainy n a lil cold but dint slow us down a bit, was sorta like a mini spring break, nobody even got arrested, the food was killer, n the music, well it rocked. We then went back to our bar n I decided hell I never really drink very often so I better do this right, sat their and drank a ton more, one of the dudes I know their is gon help me w/ my philosophy class, (thank god) so I got a tutor outta the deal, the owners locked us n n we stayed till 5am, was pretty proud of myself dint cave n smoke (tho I really wanted to a few times). Today I woke up n suddenly remembered part of the reason I don't really drink much ne more, everything hurt, holy crap, I couldn't move for almost 5 hours, I thought I was gonna puke every time I did, took me another 2 hours after that to get right again, then did a ton o homework, so no gym today. Still feel a lol pukey bet my workouts blow for the next couple days
    Bench:
    Jan 19, 2010, 245x1

Squat:
    Jan 20, 2010. 245x1

Deads:
    Jan 20, 2010, 245
    Jan 29, 2010, 265
    Feb 17, 2010, 315x6

Weight:
    Jan 19, 168
    Feb 17, 173

shaolinkiwi is just really nice. (+1000) shaolinkiwi is just really nice. (+1000) shaolinkiwi is just really nice. (+1000) shaolinkiwi is just really nice. (+1000) shaolinkiwi is just really nice. (+1000) shaolinkiwi is just really nice. (+1000) shaolinkiwi is just really nice. (+1000) shaolinkiwi is just really nice. (+1000) shaolinkiwi is just really nice. (+1000) shaolinkiwi is just really nice. (+1000) shaolinkiwi is just really nice. (+1000)
    Ahhh hang overs - Don't miss $hit one bit. I feel ya Wez I get them really bad, the whole next day is write off all I wanna do is lie on the couch and feel like crap.

Usually only polish off around 8 these days and my body tells me that's enough and I've learnt the hard way to stop.
    Wind, Rain, Phoenix

Hatfields FAQ
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=335396201&postcount=1#post335391691

cclemens07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cclemens07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cclemens07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cclemens07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cclemens07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cclemens07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cclemens07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cclemens07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cclemens07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cclemens07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cclemens07 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    So yesterday we all (8 of us from the pub I go to)went to bike week in daytona, had a blast, but haven't drank in quite some time, apparently tolerance doesn't go away, lemme jus say, damn I drank a lot. it was kinda rainy n a lil cold but dint slow us down a bit, was sorta like a mini spring break, nobody even got arrested, the food was killer, n the music, well it rocked. We then went back to our bar n I decided hell I never really drink very often so I better do this right, sat their and drank a ton more, one of the dudes I know their is gon help me w/ my philosophy class, (thank god) so I got a tutor outta the deal, the owners locked us n n we stayed till 5am, was pretty proud of myself dint cave n smoke (tho I really wanted to a few times). Today I woke up n suddenly remembered part of the reason I don't really drink much ne more, everything hurt, holy crap, I couldn't move for almost 5 hours, I thought I was gonna puke every time I did, took me another 2 hours after that to get right again, then did a ton o homework, so no gym today. Still feel a lol pukey bet my workouts blow for the next couple days
    philosophy is insane! boggles my mind
    Originally Posted by ninjinja View Post
    Sorry I haven't had time for posting in here or my journal lately guys!! I hope to have some time this week to get on this!!!
    sounds grand

went to ci ci's today..such a great place! ate about 15 slices and 2 salads, gave me great energy for an insane chest/back workout

1st March 2010 - light lifting/ cardio

Warm up = messing around with just the barbell

The bear complex:
    95 lbs x 5 reps x 3 sets (this knocked me out and left me winded)

Giant-set:
    Machine incline bench: 140 x 15
    Lat pulldown: 100 x 12
    Machine incline bench: 140 x 12
    Lat pulldown: 100 x 10

High Intensity Interval Training:
    Jogging for 1 minute, sprinting for 20 seconds - 3 intervals

Mountain climbers:
    no track of reps

Ab-wheel
    no track of reps

Drink gallons of water puffing like a steam loco.

This little session was over in less than 20 minutes, and left me in no doubt that I am in VERY poor cardio-vascular shape indeed. My target for bear was 95 x 10 x 3, but I could get only 95 x 5 x 3. This was not because the weight felt heavy - it did not, but because at the end of 5 reps, I was totally out of wind.

Anyway, for those of you who would like to know what a bear complex is, here is a little video explaining it. I would love to get in the sort of shape the guy in the video is in. Having been bowled over by 95lbs for 5 reps, I can appreciate the conditioning of this dude really well.

DocColossus is a name known to all. (+5000) DocColossus is a name known to all. (+5000) DocColossus is a name known to all. (+5000) DocColossus is a name known to all. (+5000) DocColossus is a name known to all. (+5000) DocColossus is a name known to all. (+5000) DocColossus is a name known to all. (+5000) DocColossus is a name known to all. (+5000) DocColossus is a name known to all. (+5000) DocColossus is a name known to all. (+5000) DocColossus is a name known to all. (+5000)

Todays workout, copy and paste.

I decided to do endurance work today for chest, last week was a heavy session, just made sense to work endurance today.

Incline Bench Press 95lbx50, 35, 20.
    Pec Fly 215lbx15, 15, 15.
    Cable Crossover 25lbx25, 25, 25, 25.

Dumbbell Lateral Raises 30x25, 25, 25, 25.
    Dumbbell Alt. Front Raises 30x25, 25, 25, 25.

Ball Crunches x20, 20, 20, 20.

High rep sets hammer my CNS so I do them infrequently, thought today would be a good fit! Looking forward to tomorrows session!!

White Flood Pre Workout.
    Purple Wraath Intra Workout.

Shaved my head tonight, thought that would be fun... Jewlz just says I look really scary...

http://muscleandbrawn.com/forums/training-logs/1843-doccolossus-aint-nuthin-but-do-training-log.html

BenReilly is just really nice. (+1000) BenReilly is just really nice. (+1000) BenReilly is just really nice. (+1000) BenReilly is just really nice. (+1000) BenReilly is just really nice. (+1000) BenReilly is just really nice. (+1000) BenReilly is just really nice. (+1000) BenReilly is just really nice. (+1000) BenReilly is just really nice. (+1000) BenReilly is just really nice. (+1000) BenReilly is just really nice. (+1000)
    Deadlift DELOAD:
    160x5
    195x5
    235x5

Pullups:
    BWx10, 10, 6

T-Bar Rows:
    2 plates x20
    2 plates x20
    3 plates x15
    3 plates x15

Incline DB Curls:
    25s x10
    35s x10
    45s x10

Reverse Grip Barbell Curls:
    3x12

Since I am so stimulant dependant lately I've been using the deload weeks to go without a pre-workout, since theres really no point since the weights are light enough....
    "You want science and studies? F*** you. I've got scars and blood and vomit." - JW

Post Todays Workout 3-2-2010. Copy & Pasted.

Arms and core today... Had a filling put in this morning, the numb mouth made for some awkward training!!

Seated Barbell Preacher Curl 100x10,10,8
    Machine Bicep Curl 140x10,10,10
    Hanging Dumbbell Curls 45x10,10,10

Tricep Pressdown Machine 140x10,10,10
    Seated Overhead Tricep Ext 72.5x10,10,10.

Cable Crunches 100x15,15,15,15.
    Ab Crunch Machine 200x20,20.

Great workout!

PreWorkout: White Flood
    Intra/Post Workout: Purple Wraath

A few ham, cheese and turkey sandwiches post workout as well as my multi and B12/Iron/Calcium/CLA.

Warm up = messing around with just the barbell

The bear complex:
    95 lbs x 5 reps x 3 sets (this knocked me out and left me winded)

Giant-set:
    Machine incline bench: 140 x 15
    Lat pulldown: 100 x 12
    Machine incline bench: 140 x 12
    Lat pulldown: 100 x 10

High Intensity Interval Training:
    Jogging for 1 minute, sprinting for 20 seconds - 3 intervals

Mountain climbers:
    no track of reps

Ab-wheel
    no track of reps

Drink gallons of water puffing like a steam loco.

This little session was over in less than 20 minutes, and left me in no doubt that I am in VERY poor cardio-vascular shape indeed. My target for bear was 95 x 10 x 3, but I could get only 95 x 5 x 3. This was not because the weight felt heavy - it did not, but because at the end of 5 reps, I was totally out of wind.

Anyway, for those of you who would like to know what a bear complex is, here is a little video explaining it. I would love to get in the sort of shape the guy in the video is in. Having been bowled over by 95lbs for 5 reps, I can appreciate the conditioning of this dude really well.

that looks really dangerous throwing it behind your neck like that

Originally Posted by DocColossus View Post
    I decided to do endurance work today for chest, last week was a heavy session, just made sense to work endurance today.

Incline Bench Press 95lbx50, 35, 20.
    Pec Fly 215lbx15, 15, 15.
    Cable Crossover 25lbx25, 25, 25, 25.

Dumbbell Lateral Raises 30x25, 25, 25, 25.
    Dumbbell Alt. Front Raises 30x25, 25, 25, 25.

Ball Crunches x20, 20, 20, 20.

High rep sets hammer my CNS so I do them infrequently, thought today would be a good fit! Looking forward to tomorrows session!!

White Flood Pre Workout.
    Purple Wraath Intra Workout.

Shaved my head tonight, thought that would be fun... Jewlz just says I look really scary...
    never completely shaved my head, but pretty close. makes you feel tougher haha

Originally Posted by cclemens07 View Post
    that looks really dangerous throwing it behind your neck like that
    If you think that was dangerous, then look at this

First time I saw how BTN push press should really be done was in thsi video ^^^ and like you it made me cringe.

BenReilly is just really nice. (+1000) BenReilly is just really nice. (+1000) BenReilly is just really nice. (+1000) BenReilly is just really nice. (+1000) BenReilly is just really nice. (+1000) BenReilly is just really nice. (+1000) BenReilly is just really nice. (+1000) BenReilly is just really nice. (+1000) BenReilly is just really nice. (+1000) BenReilly is just really nice. (+1000) BenReilly is just really nice. (+1000)

First time I saw how BTN push press should really be done was in thsi video ^^^ and like you it made me cringe.
    holy effffffff
    "You want science and studies? F*** you. I've got scars and blood and vomit." - JW

i trust mariusz knows what hes doing more than most ppl tho lol

3rd March 2010

Bench Press
    45 x 15
    95 x 8
    135 x 5
    155 x 2
    175 x 1
    185 x 1
    180 x 1 x 3
    170 x 2 x 3
    155 x 3 x 3

Pin Press
    135 x 2 x 3
    155 x 1 x 2

Squats
    135 x 5
    185 x 5
    230 x 1
    245 x 1
    230 x 1 x 3
    215 x 2 x 4
    200 x 3 x 4

Pull-ups
    BW x 8,7,6

Weak, but improving. 185 lbs on bench felt easier than few days back. Squats went up to 245 and still felt easy after doing 225 the first day. Was a lunch workout, and I didnt have lunch packed. So PWO = large pizza

Tomorrow is a rest day, and then on to Press, cleans, rows and snatches on Friday.

finished a 6 workout week this morning. but i dont feel like a overworked anything. doing some cardio and more abs now to really make them come out for spring

wheres everybody at

7th March 2010 - medium

Must say that medium workouts are easier than either heavy or light. In and out of the gym in 35 minutes flat.

Bench Press
    45 x 15
    95 x 8
    135 x 3
    145 x 5 x 5

Squats
    45 x 15
    135 x 8
    185 x 5 x 5

Pull-ups
    BW x 9
    BW x 8

DB snatch
    30 x 5
    35 x 3
    40 x 1
    45 x 5 x 3

Olympic style squats feel much better than PL squats.

/workout

shaolinkiwi is just really nice. (+1000) shaolinkiwi is just really nice. (+1000) shaolinkiwi is just really nice. (+1000) shaolinkiwi is just really nice. (+1000) shaolinkiwi is just really nice. (+1000) shaolinkiwi is just really nice. (+1000) shaolinkiwi is just really nice. (+1000) shaolinkiwi is just really nice. (+1000) shaolinkiwi is just really nice. (+1000) shaolinkiwi is just really nice. (+1000) shaolinkiwi is just really nice. (+1000)
    wheres everybody at
    http://muscleandbrawn.com/forums
    Wind, Rain, Phoenix

Hatfields FAQ
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=335396201&postcount=1#post335391691

copy and pasted

beginning cycle 9

Military Press:
    115x5
    135x5
    150x9 (PR, previous best with 150 was 5 reps two months ago)

Lateral Raises:
    20s x10
    25s x10
    25s x10
    30s x10
    35s x12

CGBP:
    95x20
    135x15
    185x11
    dropset to 45x25

Hammer Strength Shoulder Press:
    50 each side x10
    70 each side x10
    90 each side x13
    70 each side x19

took 1MR by bpi preworkout, stuff had me bouncing off the freakin walls, I literally did not want to rest between sets, just wanted to change the weights and GO....forced myself to pace around but was almost running around lol....will give more feedback after I take it a week, so far so good.

Purple Wraath Intra workout
    New Whey post
    Large Meat filled Pizza post post haha

finished a 6 workout week this morning. but i dont feel like a overworked anything. doing some cardio and more abs now to really make them come out for spring

wheres everybody at
    Sry yo, spring break here, buddy came down from Indiana n there's no hope of dragging him to tha gym, but havin a blast, prolly needed a week off. Mom, bro, n his fiancé comin down march 23 through 30th, aunt n uncle may be here then too, gonna be a madhouse, 10 people and 2 dogs... I now do most of my homework At the bar anyways, it's quieter there.
    Bench:
    Jan 19, 2010, 245x1

Squat:
    Jan 20, 2010. 245x1

Deads:
    Jan 20, 2010, 245
    Jan 29, 2010, 265
    Feb 17, 2010, 315x6

Weight:
    Jan 19, 168
    Feb 17, 173

Todays workout

Did a heavy shoulder session today, along with chest, neck, grip work and core (all of the things I missed most about my old gym[the gripper unit, the neck roller]).

Barbell Shrugs: 675x12, 765x12, 855x10, 855x10
    Dumbbell Shrugs 150lbx20,20,20,20.
    Standing Overhead Barbell Press: 135x10,10,10*
    *first time doing these for REAL since my surgery, I tried them the other day but they felt too awkward, today was better, I'll try and get some weight on the bar next effort, next week.

Hammer Strength Seated Military Press (#= amount of plates each handle)
    2 plates eachx10, 3plates eachx10, 3 plates eachx10.

Hammer Strength Wide Chest (# same as above, per handle):
    3plates eachx12,12,12.*
    *need to go heavier on this next effort, next week.

Pec Deck: 170x15, 200x12,12.

Hand Gripper Unit: 2platesx20,20,20

Hammer Strength Neck Roller: 50lbx10,10,10.

Cable Crunches: 100x15,15*
    *back tweaked a bit during the last set of bar shrugs, and the core hurt.

All in all a great first workout back at the old gym!!! I did tweak my lower back on my last set of barbell shrugs with 855lb, when I lifted the barbell up the metal hook (on the rung to hold a barbell on the squat rack, about 2" above where the barbell was being lifted vertically from my start point) on the squat rack) caught the barbell on the left side, and forced my lower back to have to compensate the effort turning towards the opposite side. Didn't feel great!

Had Black Powder PRE workout, but it was worn off by the time I got to training, and I felt it, sucked. Had Purple Wraath INTRA workout, still tastes like butt, but does a body good....

Tomorrow should be a good workout, going to Jewlz gym with her... it's a Workout World, BUT after todays incident with the barbell and lower back tweaking I think I'll be alright there...

8th March 2010

It was a strange day. I was supposed to return graded reports in the lab I am handling. Went there to find nobody around. WTF?? Was left wondering how come no one is around for next few minutes.

Was also supposed to meet somebody. Went to his office only to be told he was stepping out for a meeting and we should be meeting same time tomorrow. Another WTF moment.

Anyway, on to the workout, where I was feeling a bit tired and off ...

Cleans
    45 x 8
    95 x 5
    135 x 3
    155 x 1
    145 x 1 x 3
    135 x 2 x 3

Military Press
    45 x 10
    95 x 5
    115 x 3
    135 x 1
    140 x 1
    135 x 1 x 3
    130 x 2 x 3
    125 x 3 x 1
    115 x 3 x 2

Deadlift
    135 x 8
    185 x 5
    225 x 3
    255 x 1
    275 x 1
    295 x 1
    315 x 1
    295 x 1 x 2
    275 x 2 x 2

B.U. Squats (just for fun)
    115 x 3 x 1
    135 x 3 x 2
    165 x 2 x 2
    185 x 1 x 3

B.U. Squats set from the lowest possible position after deads were not fun.
    The bad - cleans felt horrible
    The good - Felt stronger on press
    Another + point - Equalled my deadlift PR prior to the lay off

End of workout story ... couple of chicks walking out of the gym in front of me talking about getting together on Tuesday ... Chick 1 "We are still getting together on Tuesday". Chick 2 "yeah, tomorrow"

F***ing hits me I went through out the day thinking it was Tuesday when today was Monday. Pretty clear now why there was nobody in the class, and why I was told to come back and meet that chap tomorrow. Also becomes clear why today wasnt the greatest for working out ... should have been a rest day.

Anyway, I will rest and feast tomorrow and carry on from there.

It was a strange day. I was supposed to return graded reports in the lab I am handling. Went there to find nobody around. WTF?? Was left wondering how come no one is around for next few minutes.

Was also supposed to meet somebody. Went to his office only to be told he was stepping out for a meeting and we should be meeting same time tomorrow. Another WTF moment.

Anyway, on to the workout, where I was feeling a bit tired and off ...

Cleans
    45 x 8
    95 x 5
    135 x 3
    155 x 1
    145 x 1 x 3
    135 x 2 x 3

Military Press
    45 x 10
    95 x 5
    115 x 3
    135 x 1
    140 x 1
    135 x 1 x 3
    130 x 2 x 3
    125 x 3 x 1
    115 x 3 x 2

Deadlift
    135 x 8
    185 x 5
    225 x 3
    255 x 1
    275 x 1
    295 x 1
    315 x 1
    295 x 1 x 2
    275 x 2 x 2

B.U. Squats (just for fun)
    115 x 3 x 1
    135 x 3 x 2
    165 x 2 x 2
    185 x 1 x 3

B.U. Squats set from the lowest possible position after deads were not fun.
    The bad - cleans felt horrible
    The good - Felt stronger on press
    Another + point - Equalled my deadlift PR prior to the lay off

End of workout story ... couple of chicks walking out of the gym in front of me talking about getting together on Tuesday ... Chick 1 "We are still getting together on Tuesday". Chick 2 "yeah, tomorrow"

F***ing hits me I went through out the day thinking it was Tuesday when today was Monday. Pretty clear now why there was nobody in the class, and why I was told to come back and meet that chap tomorrow. Also becomes clear why today wasnt the greatest for working out ... should have been a rest day.

Anyway, I will rest and feast tomorrow and carry on from there.
    hahahaha i cant believe you made it almost the whole day thinking that. great story

Guess who just did a one arm chin up!?!? This guy!!! Thats right!! Got 3 of em!!! 2 with the left and 1 with the right!!!! Wish i had somethin louder than caps lock!!!! Raaaaaaaarrrrr!!!!!

EDIT: typed that whole damn thing n caps lock n it censored me! FAK!! screw u caps lock blocker!!!
    Bench:
    Jan 19, 2010, 245x1

Squat:
    Jan 20, 2010. 245x1

Deads:
    Jan 20, 2010, 245
    Jan 29, 2010, 265
    Feb 17, 2010, 315x6

Weight:
    Jan 19, 168
    Feb 17, 173

Guess who just did a one arm chin up!?!? This guy!!! Thats right!! Got 3 of em!!! 2 with the left and 1 with the right!!!! Wish i had somethin louder than caps lock!!!! Raaaaaaaarrrrr!!!!!

EDIT: typed that whole damn thing n caps lock n it censored me! FAK!! screw u caps lock blocker!!!
    WHAAAAAAA???? i just tried one yesterday and was convinced its nearly impossible
    was your other arm dangling at your side or grabbing onto the other arm?