ehibbs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Fight that voice.

I'm more making this post as a reminder to myself, but if anyone else can gain some inspiration through it, all to the better.

F*** that voice. Yeah, you know the one I'm talking about, for anyone trying to start their training and reinvent themselves. It's that voice that represents the part of you that revels in the feelings of inadequacy you've had all your life. The part of you who wants to be antisocial, wants to envy others, because it's a safe place to live. God knows it's hard to be reborn as someone who achieves and represents that achievement physically.

I'd love to tell you that every time you shut that voice up, it gets quieter. But it doesn't. If anything it gets stronger, because now not only are you fat or gangly, but now you have delusions of grandeur. You have the balls to think you can make your body better.

F*** that voice. Kick its ass. Every time you do, not only do you get stronger physically, but you become a stronger person mentally. There is NOTHING you can't achieve, because no one can make you feel as bad as you yourself can.

Kill that voice, and you've conquered the world.

PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Excellent post. Particularly, getting stronger not only physically but mentally. Both go hand in hand. Good stuff.
    BRAINS & GAINS

Strong Mind + Strong Body = UNSTOPPABLE

It took me a while to realize that no one could ever hurt or demotivate me like that voice could, and that it then became the most important battle I could fight. I'm glad you liked it.

Started from the bottom sharktank29's Avatar
    sharktank29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sharktank29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sharktank29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sharktank29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sharktank29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sharktank29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sharktank29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sharktank29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sharktank29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sharktank29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sharktank29 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    in4 the fight!
    "before you achieve you must believe"
    "anything is possible"

"Don't be afraid of your dreams"

♣♦♠♥MuayThai♥♠♦♣

Registered User SpecialForces92's Avatar
    SpecialForces92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by ehibbs View Post
    I'm more making this post as a reminder to myself, but if anyone else can gain some inspiration through it, all to the better.

F*** that voice. Yeah, you know the one I'm talking about, for anyone trying to start their training and reinvent themselves. It's that voice that represents the part of you that revels in the feelings of inadequacy you've had all your life. The part of you who wants to be antisocial, wants to envy others, because it's a safe place to live. God knows it's hard to be reborn as someone who achieves and represents that achievement physically.

I'd love to tell you that every time you shut that voice up, it gets quieter. But it doesn't. If anything it gets stronger, because now not only are you fat or gangly, but now you have delusions of grandeur. You have the balls to think you can make your body better.

F*** that voice. Kick its ass. Every time you do, not only do you get stronger physically, but you become a stronger person mentally. There is NOTHING you can't achieve, because no one can make you feel as bad as you yourself can.

Kill that voice, and you've conquered the world.

i dont like that voice. Good post good post.

Swampassjr is on a distinguished road. (+10) Swampassjr is on a distinguished road. (+10) Swampassjr is on a distinguished road. (+10) Swampassjr is on a distinguished road. (+10) Swampassjr is on a distinguished road. (+10) Swampassjr is on a distinguished road. (+10) Swampassjr is on a distinguished road. (+10) Swampassjr is on a distinguished road. (+10) Swampassjr is on a distinguished road. (+10) Swampassjr is on a distinguished road. (+10) Swampassjr is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    good stuff

fashizzle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fashizzle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fashizzle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fashizzle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fashizzle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fashizzle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fashizzle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fashizzle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fashizzle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fashizzle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fashizzle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    awesome post. im gonna try to practice this as much as possible

Originally Posted by fashizzle View Post
    awesome post. im gonna try to practice this as much as possible
    I'll tell you what I try to do. Listen for that voice. Meditate on it. Soon enough you'll be able to hear it clearly. Then you can squash it.

I'm glad that I wasn't the only one fighting this fight. Good luck to you all.