guymitch2007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

NPC All Natural Competition

I'm planning on competing in a all Natural NPC competition. Is anyone sure of what supplements they may not allow. I never taken any prescription or illegal supplements only supplement that can be bought at GNC, smoothie factory etc.Will I be ok in the testing or are there maybe some things I have taken that would not be allowed as you undergo a polygraph test for this competition.
    BEEEFCAAKE!

adamsteve14 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamsteve14 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamsteve14 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamsteve14 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamsteve14 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamsteve14 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamsteve14 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamsteve14 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamsteve14 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamsteve14 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamsteve14 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by guymitch2007 View Post
    I'm planning on competing in a all Natural NPC competition. Is anyone sure of what supplements they may not allow. I never taken any prescription or illegal supplements only supplement that can be bought at GNC, smoothie factory etc.Will I be ok in the testing or are there maybe some things I have taken that would not be allowed as you undergo a polygraph test for this competition.
    If it is an NPC Natural Show, it has to say so in the name of the show correct? It is my understanding that if it doesn't, it isn't tested at all.

guymitch2007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by adamsteve14 View Post
    If it is an NPC Natural Show, it has to say so in the name of the show correct? It is my understanding that if it doesn't, it isn't tested at all.
    Yeah it says any supplements sold in stores are allowed and not on the banned substance list, only illegal supplements or prescription are not allowed. But then says some supplements may cause you to fail the test, and it doesn't matter regardless of the source your disqualified so im just wondering more specific what would cause you to fail a test, if you've never taken illegal or prescription drugs.
    BEEEFCAAKE!

adamsteve14 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamsteve14 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamsteve14 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamsteve14 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamsteve14 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamsteve14 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamsteve14 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamsteve14 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamsteve14 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamsteve14 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamsteve14 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by guymitch2007 View Post
    Yeah it says any supplements sold in stores are allowed and not on the banned substance list, only illegal supplements or prescription are not allowed. But then says some supplements may cause you to fail the test, and it doesn't matter regardless of the source your disqualified so im just wondering more specific what would cause you to fail a test, if you've never taken illegal or prescription drugs.
    This is the case for NPC natural shows though, right? Because if it isn't a natural show, nothing is tested for at all, right?

sgt_kelly will become famous soon enough. (+50) sgt_kelly will become famous soon enough. (+50) sgt_kelly will become famous soon enough. (+50) sgt_kelly will become famous soon enough. (+50) sgt_kelly will become famous soon enough. (+50) sgt_kelly will become famous soon enough. (+50) sgt_kelly will become famous soon enough. (+50) sgt_kelly will become famous soon enough. (+50) sgt_kelly will become famous soon enough. (+50) sgt_kelly will become famous soon enough. (+50) sgt_kelly will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    check there website...they usually will have alist of banned substances.
    "Give them nothing...But take from them.......Everything"

uSo02uSo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) uSo02uSo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) uSo02uSo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) uSo02uSo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) uSo02uSo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) uSo02uSo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) uSo02uSo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) uSo02uSo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) uSo02uSo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) uSo02uSo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) uSo02uSo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I don't think there is such a thing as NPC shows being "natural". The only 100% natural organizations I know of are OCB, IFPA, INBF, WNBF, and NANBF. NPC shows allow you to use prohormones and many other substances that are banned by the organizations that I've listed. NPC from what I've looked at and heard are less strict and more lenient. I'm not bashing NPC but if you want to get into the natural stage I'd look into these organizations and check out their websites. They have a huge list of banned substances and require that you are off any of them for at least 7 years.

gurave710 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Lookin good Charger I'd say cut up you would look really well. Let us know how the cutting goes when u start.