eduardojgg0 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) eduardojgg0 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) eduardojgg0 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) eduardojgg0 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) eduardojgg0 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) eduardojgg0 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) eduardojgg0 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) eduardojgg0 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) eduardojgg0 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) eduardojgg0 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) eduardojgg0 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Train Arms just the next day after Shoulders?

Hi dudes.

Can I overtrain my triceps because training them the next day after shoulders? I mean, my shoulders workout have military press. It is the only press on shoulders day actually. And I want to keep it like that.

My split have a rest day between shoulders & arms, but I want to cut back that day, so train arms just the day after shoulders, to get a plenty rest on arms on my next chest session.

Thanks!

Registered Offender JerseyTriad's Avatar
    JerseyTriad is a name known to all. (+5000) JerseyTriad is a name known to all. (+5000) JerseyTriad is a name known to all. (+5000) JerseyTriad is a name known to all. (+5000) JerseyTriad is a name known to all. (+5000) JerseyTriad is a name known to all. (+5000) JerseyTriad is a name known to all. (+5000) JerseyTriad is a name known to all. (+5000) JerseyTriad is a name known to all. (+5000) JerseyTriad is a name known to all. (+5000) JerseyTriad is a name known to all. (+5000)
    2011 Pro Wrestling Misc. Section Best Debater

Scott. is just really nice. (+1000) Scott. is just really nice. (+1000) Scott. is just really nice. (+1000) Scott. is just really nice. (+1000) Scott. is just really nice. (+1000) Scott. is just really nice. (+1000) Scott. is just really nice. (+1000) Scott. is just really nice. (+1000) Scott. is just really nice. (+1000) Scott. is just really nice. (+1000) Scott. is just really nice. (+1000)
    You are probably doing 1, possibly 2 pressing movements.. ? in no way wil lyou overtrain
    MAX: 230kgx5 squat
    140kgx5 bench

FUTURE POWERLIFTER CREW

eduardojgg0 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) eduardojgg0 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) eduardojgg0 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) eduardojgg0 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) eduardojgg0 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) eduardojgg0 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) eduardojgg0 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) eduardojgg0 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) eduardojgg0 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) eduardojgg0 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) eduardojgg0 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Scott. View Post
    You are probably doing 1, possibly 2 pressing movements.. ? in no way wil lyou overtrain
    Even if I workout the next day after shoulders?
    Example:

Wensdays: Shoulders (1 pressing movement, triceps using)
    Thursday: Arms (Triceps directly)

There's no problem?