yevgenchy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yevgenchy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yevgenchy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

running before or after lifting?

I work out in the mornings, and i usually run at night. I can't lift at night because the number of weights/machine is limited at the location i'm at (deployed) and in the mornings it's only 4-8 people lifting, vs nights when about 30-40 are lifting at any given time, but there's plenty of treadmills. So i usually run in the evenings after work and lift before work. I was thinking of running in the mornings also.

My question is should i run before i lift or after? (keep in mind i wake up at 4am, take jack3d and then i start lifting around 430 when jack3d kicks in) or should i keep running at night?

Thanks!

Pull14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pull14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pull14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pull14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pull14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pull14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pull14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pull14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pull14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pull14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pull14 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I say keep the things how they are, lift in the morning and run at night. If you're focus is on increasing strength or simply preforming optimally in the gym, running before lifting will take away from your performance in the gym. Or much simpilier do whatever works for you, if you don't want to wait for equipment or change your workout based on other people, keep lifting in the morning when you can do whatever it is you want or have scheduled for that day.
    Last edited by Pull14; 01-06-2010 at 10:49 AM.