Thread: college

pwnxor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

college

I am currently in 11th grade and looking to get into some sports science field.
    I was trying to research colleges and I have somethings that I would like to clarify.
    What is the difference between sports medicine, exercise science, and kinesiology??

I want to go into the field of kinesiology.
    I was also wondering if anyone could refer any good colleges for this subject.

Just to add what I want to do.
    I want to be able to do some rehab stuff, personal trainer, stuff like helping athletes.

I heard about some colleges Westmont, U. of Florida, and Arizona state
    Does anyone know about any of these colleges???

I also would like to know the least and max salary one can earn in this field.

Thank You for any help

carl.c is a jewel in the rough. (+500) carl.c is a jewel in the rough. (+500) carl.c is a jewel in the rough. (+500) carl.c is a jewel in the rough. (+500) carl.c is a jewel in the rough. (+500) carl.c is a jewel in the rough. (+500) carl.c is a jewel in the rough. (+500) carl.c is a jewel in the rough. (+500) carl.c is a jewel in the rough. (+500) carl.c is a jewel in the rough. (+500) carl.c is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Best thing to do is look at the classes the offer and deside if it fits what you want.
    Every school has a diffrent style program. I went to sdsu and they focus on cardio and research, only two classes on weight training.
    One piece of advice, when you deside on the school go to the athletic department and volintear to help in the weightroom. At first you will be doing the jobs no one wants. Once they see you are truly interested they will teach you more then any class.
    As far a money goes, its wide open from 10.00 hr on up.