panaxxIX will become famous soon enough. (+50) panaxxIX will become famous soon enough. (+50) panaxxIX will become famous soon enough. (+50) panaxxIX will become famous soon enough. (+50) panaxxIX will become famous soon enough. (+50) panaxxIX will become famous soon enough. (+50) panaxxIX will become famous soon enough. (+50) panaxxIX will become famous soon enough. (+50) panaxxIX will become famous soon enough. (+50) panaxxIX will become famous soon enough. (+50) panaxxIX will become famous soon enough. (+50)

sore from insanity..any help?

okay so i did the first workout in insanity, well it was just the fittest, and today my legs are so sore and i wasnt able to do the workout for today. so is there any way i can help this so im ready for tomorrow? i know itll stop over time but i dont wanna be missing the workouts like this, so any way to help?

TheElephantman is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheElephantman is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheElephantman is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheElephantman is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheElephantman is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheElephantman is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheElephantman is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheElephantman is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheElephantman is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheElephantman is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheElephantman is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    This is the reason why it is recommended to start out slowly, but I always found as soon as you get the blood back in the muscles the less sore it is. It's just a matter of getting that warm blood into the muscle, lol.
    "Restlessness is discontent, discontent is the beginning of all progress, show me a thoroughly satisfied man and i'll show you a failure" -Thomas Edison

panaxxIX will become famous soon enough. (+50) panaxxIX will become famous soon enough. (+50) panaxxIX will become famous soon enough. (+50) panaxxIX will become famous soon enough. (+50) panaxxIX will become famous soon enough. (+50) panaxxIX will become famous soon enough. (+50) panaxxIX will become famous soon enough. (+50) panaxxIX will become famous soon enough. (+50) panaxxIX will become famous soon enough. (+50) panaxxIX will become famous soon enough. (+50) panaxxIX will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by TheElephantman View Post
    This is the reason why it is recommended to start out slowly, but I always found as soon as you get the blood back in the muscles the less sore it is. It's just a matter of getting that warm blood into the muscle, lol.
    yeah i havent exercised in a while except a ffew runs last week lol, oops. guess ill just do some light stuff and wait it outt

foXs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) foXs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) foXs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) foXs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) foXs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) foXs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) foXs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) foXs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) foXs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) foXs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) foXs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I remember my first leg workout when i was a teenager. My legs were so sore i could barely walk.

TheElephantman is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheElephantman is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheElephantman is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheElephantman is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheElephantman is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheElephantman is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheElephantman is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheElephantman is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheElephantman is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheElephantman is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheElephantman is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by foXs View Post
    I remember my first leg workout when i was a teenager. My legs were so sore i could barely walk.
    Man, i'll never forget my first leg work out..... you know you ****ed up when your not sore in the morning but the onset of pain starts the next evening before you go to bed, that's when you know you hit them good.
    "Restlessness is discontent, discontent is the beginning of all progress, show me a thoroughly satisfied man and i'll show you a failure" -Thomas Edison

Originally Posted by panaxxIX View Post
    yeah i havent exercised in a while except a ffew runs last week lol, oops. guess ill just do some light stuff and wait it outt
    Exactly keep it light and you should be good after a week or two for sure.

Registered User AnimalPaintball's Avatar
    AnimalPaintball has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AnimalPaintball has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AnimalPaintball has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AnimalPaintball has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AnimalPaintball has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AnimalPaintball has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AnimalPaintball has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AnimalPaintball has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AnimalPaintball has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AnimalPaintball has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AnimalPaintball has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    okay so i did the first workout in insanity, well it was just the fittest, and today my legs are so sore and i wasnt able to do the workout for today. so is there any way i can help this so im ready for tomorrow? i know itll stop over time but i dont wanna be missing the workouts like this, so any way to help?

Ive done P90X twice and we are about to start the Insanity on Monday. But after seeing a couple of the videos on it, Im starting to wonder if I could just go back to P90X again, because Insanity just looks hard

j/k, Truthfully I cant wait to start on Monday. It looks like some fun and something different then P90X.

Ill let you know how I feel on Monday Night
    Nov. 2008 = 360 lb
    Dec. 2008 = 341 lb
    Jan. 2009 = 328 lb
    Feb. 2009 = 310 lb
    Mar. 2009 = 302 lb
    Apr. 2009 = 290 lb
    May 2009 = 288 lb
    Jun. 2009 = 272 lb
    Aug. 2009 = 268 lb
    Sep. 2009 = 259 lb
    Oct. 2009 = 244 lb
    Nov. 2009 = 243 lb
    Dec. 2009 = 240 lb
    Jan. 2010 = 239 lb
    Feb. 2010 = 238 lb
    Mar. 2010 = 235 lb
    Apr. 2010 = 234 lb
    May 2010 = 233 lb
    Jun. 2010 = 232 lb
    Jul. 2010 = 228 lb

Gary0155 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gary0155 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gary0155 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gary0155 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gary0155 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gary0155 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gary0155 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gary0155 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gary0155 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gary0155 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gary0155 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    after two days doing p90x, i coulnt walk, it hurt so bad, but i just kept going and after two weeks it stopped hurting so much. I like it hurting a little becasue it shows that you actually worked hard.

Originally Posted by AnimalPaintball View Post
    Ive done P90X twice and we are about to start the Insanity on Monday. But after seeing a couple of the videos on it, Im starting to wonder if I could just go back to P90X again, because Insanity just looks hard

j/k, Truthfully I cant wait to start on Monday. It looks like some fun and something different then P90X.

Ill let you know how I feel on Monday Night
    yeah i couldnt wait for monday to come to start it. but damn after jsut the fit testt i realized its so much harder than i thought loll. and im pretty sure the whole thing combined is less than 25 minutes, the other workouts are like 40 or more loll. but i cant wait to start again when i can. if it was just pain id be able to do it but i mean earlier i could barely walk, i tried to squat down for something and just couldnt lol. hopefully tomorrow itll be better

The_Metal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The_Metal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The_Metal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The_Metal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The_Metal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The_Metal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The_Metal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The_Metal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The_Metal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The_Metal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The_Metal has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Insanity just seems like Tabata on steroids, marketed, and with a trainer. But obviously it's going to work

Originally Posted by The_Metal View Post
    Insanity just seems like Tabata on steroids, marketed, and with a trainer. But obviously it's going to work
    yeah and for me its a good idea. going from nothing at all to pure cardio for 2 months until i can get a gym membership and all, cant go wrong. aslong as my diet is fine its like a guarentee to loose some weight

The_Metal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The_Metal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The_Metal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The_Metal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The_Metal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The_Metal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The_Metal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The_Metal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The_Metal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The_Metal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The_Metal has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    yeah and for me its a good idea. going from nothing at all to pure cardio for 2 months until i can get a gym membership and all, cant go wrong. aslong as my diet is fine its like a guarentee to loose some weight
    Yeah make sure you're creating a deficit, that's the most important thing. Although probably inevitable with intense cardio everyday, it takes like 5 minutes of eating to wreck that. Haha :P

Originally Posted by The_Metal View Post
    Yeah make sure you're creating a deficit, that's the most important thing. Although probably inevitable with intense cardio everyday, it takes like 5 minutes of eating to wreck that. Haha :P
    yeah i know its just hard cause this is the first time im actually counting calories and all that and now im eating completly different foods its tough to see where my maintnance level is but ill see how it goes for the next few weeks

mk78 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mk78 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mk78 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mk78 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mk78 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mk78 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mk78 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mk78 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mk78 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mk78 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mk78 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Maybe take a hot bath? Worked for me when I was playing rugby...

Vigilante_Inc is a name known to all. (+5000) Vigilante_Inc is a name known to all. (+5000) Vigilante_Inc is a name known to all. (+5000) Vigilante_Inc is a name known to all. (+5000) Vigilante_Inc is a name known to all. (+5000) Vigilante_Inc is a name known to all. (+5000) Vigilante_Inc is a name known to all. (+5000) Vigilante_Inc is a name known to all. (+5000) Vigilante_Inc is a name known to all. (+5000) Vigilante_Inc is a name known to all. (+5000) Vigilante_Inc is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Generally getting the blood back in them will alleviate the pain a bit. Maybe go for a walk before you start it again. the hair of the dog that bit ya philosophy
    THE AWARE
    Indiana, USA
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=142412021

Mendoza124 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    My advice to u is to suck it up nd just do it, its called insanity for a reason nd trust me i got sore on the first second third nd so nd im walkin like if i got it up the ass but its gunna be worth it at the end, if u keep giving up dude ur not gunna c results, i have lost 30 lbs in 30 days so far, but im gaining more weight now from muscel, nd my calves are sexy dude so just suck it up nd i no u can do it, good luck

Red677 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Red677 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Red677 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Red677 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Red677 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Red677 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Red677 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Red677 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Red677 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Red677 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Red677 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Try doing Ripptoes, Sqatting heavy as you can, then your legs are ****ED, taking a rest day and then them still being ****ED. Back this up with the knowledge you gotta squat HEAVIER today.

Sweet 1 year bump

Bang Bang Skeet Skeet Patriots25's Avatar
    Patriots25 is a name known to all. (+5000) Patriots25 is a name known to all. (+5000) Patriots25 is a name known to all. (+5000) Patriots25 is a name known to all. (+5000) Patriots25 is a name known to all. (+5000) Patriots25 is a name known to all. (+5000) Patriots25 is a name known to all. (+5000) Patriots25 is a name known to all. (+5000) Patriots25 is a name known to all. (+5000) Patriots25 is a name known to all. (+5000) Patriots25 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Another sweet 1 year bump

Srs tho Im on day 3 and my legs are dead and I did **** in today's workout lmao
    The sad part about my post's is that they never get recognized and no one reads them or reps me but it's great because now I can say whatever I want....sharkeisha NOOO

I'm also a Comedian , don't take it so seriously

Creating Gifs for you Brahs http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=163749121

Chosen to be Mod Negged from 5814->5058 (11/05/14) AYYY LMAOO