Donx7amad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking Natural Max Slimming and bodybuilding

Hello guys.

I'm new here =D, i really loved the website, there are a lot of useful information really <3.
    I have question and am really sorry if the question has been asked in different topic. at the moment I'm height is 184cm and my weight is 210.1 Ibs. I just completed 3 weeks of going to the gym, i have trainer who help me and teach me in workouts.

My question is can i take Natural Max Slimming capsule and workout ?

these capsule doesn't have in side effect, they just they are fat burners. However i want to make sure that i can combine both of them before i do anything stupid. The trainer recommended for me to start taking proteins, zero fat, zero carb. But i want to lose fat first that's why i bought these capsules first.

Sorry for my bad English.

Donx7amad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    up, anybody

MikeyMinaj has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MikeyMinaj has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MikeyMinaj has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MikeyMinaj has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MikeyMinaj has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MikeyMinaj has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MikeyMinaj has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MikeyMinaj has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MikeyMinaj has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MikeyMinaj has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MikeyMinaj has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    You don't need use fat burners. Save your money, lift heavy, and make sure you're in a calorie deficit. That's how you'll burn fat.

Goodluck.
    Mo' thigh and legs than the Colonel!
    ~~~

April to August 2014
    http://i.imgur.com/UDGsbqj.jpg

\m/ (>_<) \m/