hazewayz1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hazewayz1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Talking Your Opinion on the Best Vascularity/Muscle Hardening agent

what is your prefrence ? couple of my friends are on Win-a-bol, and i hear that stuff is weak... im looking for a winny-type feeling, i love the feeling of vascularity and when my muscles are rock solid.. i know alot of you are going to say "just do cardio, blah blah blah" but i dont want critisizm i just wanna hear some of your Fav's heres a few ive seen but not tried..and PLEASE no 19-nor products. i dont need prolactin or prgestin lol..

Win-a-bol
    CEL's Furazadol - A
    CELs.'s Stano-drol
    CEL's P stanz
    Win-a-drol
    Anabolic Xtreme Prostanozol
    Winztrol
    Gaspari's Orastan - A

thats all i can remmeber oof hand right now... but i really lovve htat muscle hardening feeling throughout the day..especially the pump! i dont wanna mess with any tren or bold-like p;roducts again bc of the prolactin/progestin that comes along with it..i dont wanna wast any cash on some bs ph (i know ph's are waste of cash compared to real stuff) so what do u think is the best hardening.vascularity agent plus bulding lean muscle... im already on finaflex (19-nor product i kknow! hoping for the best considering leaky nips) and i was thinking of stacking it with a winny compound to shed some extra fat while getting the vascularity im loooking for..

any repoonses would be appreciated..i know some of you out there are like me and love that damn "hard as a rock" feeeling... thanks guys!

p.s.- they have win-a-bol locally, so let me know which product yopu prefer even if they arent on my lsit bc i dont know many of them... thanks again

legenbass25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) legenbass25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) legenbass25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) legenbass25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) legenbass25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) legenbass25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) legenbass25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) legenbass25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) legenbass25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) legenbass25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) legenbass25 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by hazewayz1 View Post
    what is your prefrence ? couple of my friends are on Win-a-bol, and i hear that stuff is weak... im looking for a winny-type feeling, i love the feeling of vascularity and when my muscles are rock solid.. i know alot of you are going to say "just do cardio, blah blah blah" but i dont want critisizm i just wanna hear some of your Fav's heres a few ive seen but not tried..and PLEASE no 19-nor products. i dont need prolactin or prgestin lol..

Win-a-bol
    CEL's Furazadol - A
    CELs.'s Stano-drol
    CEL's P stanz
    Win-a-drol
    Anabolic Xtreme Prostanozol
    Winztrol
    Gaspari's Orastan - A

thats all i can remmeber oof hand right now... but i really lovve htat muscle hardening feeling throughout the day..especially the pump! i dont wanna mess with any tren or bold-like p;roducts again bc of the prolactin/progestin that comes along with it..i dont wanna wast any cash on some bs ph (i know ph's are waste of cash compared to real stuff) so what do u think is the best hardening.vascularity agent plus bulding lean muscle... im already on finaflex (19-nor product i kknow! hoping for the best considering leaky nips) and i was thinking of stacking it with a winny compound to shed some extra fat while getting the vascularity im loooking for..

any repoonses would be appreciated..i know some of you out there are like me and love that damn "hard as a rock" feeeling... thanks guys!

p.s.- they have win-a-bol locally, so let me know which product yopu prefer even if they arent on my lsit bc i dont know many of them... thanks again
    Considering I have no previous experience with PH's myself, I can't help you out much with those.

I will say that both PlasmaJet and Hemavol have been amazing for me in regards to vascularity and muscle fullness. NO2 Black was pretty good too, just ridiculously overpriced.
    Bioforge/T-Bol log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=121468331
    Bioforge + T-Bol log: The Workouts: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=121576191

Current Stash: begin the cut for summer!
    Muscle Gauge pure isolate (cake batter)
    LG Sciences Lipotropic Protein (vanilla)
    Ultima
    ON Opti-Men
    Scivation Xtend (blue raspberry)
    Gaspari Size On Pre-contest
    Intrabolic (blue raz)
    Myofusion (Choco PB and Stawberries N Cream)
    EC stack + Lean Xtreme
    Bioforge + Drive

٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶ ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶ iForce Dave's Avatar
    iForce Dave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iForce Dave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iForce Dave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iForce Dave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iForce Dave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iForce Dave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iForce Dave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iForce Dave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iForce Dave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iForce Dave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iForce Dave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by legenbass25 View Post
    I will say that both PlasmaJet and Hemavol have been amazing for me in regards to vascularity and muscle fullness. NO2 Black was pretty good too, just ridiculously overpriced.
    Hemavol would be the best option if you are looking for a non-steroid product. If you are talking about designer steroids thats a whole other ballgame
    keep it simple, keep it basic, keep it heavy
    iForce Nutrition Sponsored Athlete
    www.iforcenutrition.com

hazewayz1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hazewayz1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by legenbass25 View Post
    Considering I have no previous experience with PH's myself, I can't help you out much with those.

yea ive seen plasmajet but it seems very esxpensive? and u dont build much muscle on it right?

thanks man

anyone else??? that has had experince with these types of products

yea ive seen plasmajet but it seems very esxpensive? and u dont build much muscle on it right?

thanks man

anyone else??? that has had experince with these types of products
    Hemavol? ive herd of it i dont care if its a steroid product as long as its legal.. do u know the main ingredient?

Bigmac424 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bigmac424 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bigmac424 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bigmac424 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bigmac424 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bigmac424 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bigmac424 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bigmac424 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bigmac424 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bigmac424 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bigmac424 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I started taking Hemavol also and it gives a great pump and great muscle fullness. Its by
    I-Force and you can find it on BB.com.
    "I finish things, thats what I do" Clint Eastwood

Angelbolic is a complete loser! (-2000) Angelbolic is a complete loser! (-2000) Angelbolic is a complete loser! (-2000) Angelbolic is a complete loser! (-2000) Angelbolic is a complete loser! (-2000) Angelbolic is a complete loser! (-2000) Angelbolic is a complete loser! (-2000) Angelbolic is a complete loser! (-2000) Angelbolic is a complete loser! (-2000) Angelbolic is a complete loser! (-2000) Angelbolic is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Hemavol.
    Power Shock. (tip! very cost-effective)
    C-Bol.
    Blue-Print.
    Plasmatic.
    PreSurge.

From my own experience I would go for a nitrate product, though.

Shreddersteve will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shreddersteve will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shreddersteve will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shreddersteve will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shreddersteve will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shreddersteve will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shreddersteve will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shreddersteve will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shreddersteve will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shreddersteve will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shreddersteve will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I did a cutting cycle in Sept-Oct of E-Stane stacked with Furugano (CEL's Furazadol - A). That was extremely effective as far as hardening and vascularity. I wasn't even going for the vascular look but I was seeing veins pop out I didn't know I had. That cycle was too hard on my joints and you can kiss your libido goodbye, but 80% of the vascularity remained after cycle.
    "I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it."
    - Thomas Jefferson

Originally Posted by Shreddersteve View Post
    I did a cutting cycle in Sept-Oct of E-Stane stacked with Furugano (CEL's Furazadol - A). That was extremely effective as far as hardening and vascularity. I wasn't even going for the vascular look but I was seeing veins pop out I didn't know I had. That cycle was too hard on my joints and you can kiss your libido goodbye, but 80% of the vascularity remained after cycle.
    hm that was one i was considering , especially bc of the deals!

thansk for your reply

cxm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cxm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cxm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cxm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cxm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cxm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cxm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cxm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cxm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cxm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cxm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Nothing can touch Blueprint from MAN sports in overall effects.

iForce Dave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iForce Dave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iForce Dave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iForce Dave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iForce Dave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iForce Dave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iForce Dave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iForce Dave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iForce Dave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iForce Dave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iForce Dave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by cxm View Post
    Nothing can touch Blueprint from MAN sports in overall effects.
    you dont think Hemavol is on par with Blueprint? Not bashin or anything just curious as to why you wouldnt at least equate the two..
    www.iforcenutrition.com

Originally Posted by iForce Dave View Post
    you dont think Hemavol is on par with Blueprint? Not bashin or anything just curious as to why you wouldnt at least equate the two..
    what is the difference between the two, is it the same main ingredient??? what is the breakdown ingredients?

are u just suggesting it bc it is ur product or do other people agree with hemavol?? ive used your reversitol andhave liked it, it worked wel

anyone else? i was looking towards pro-hormones or something.. is hemavol a ph?

cxm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cxm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cxm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cxm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cxm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cxm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cxm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cxm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cxm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cxm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cxm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by iForce Dave View Post
    Honestly no, Agmatine works best for me when taken daily. I have tried in the past of using Blueprint 5 days on and 2 days off in order to save some money, it did not yield the same results...i.e. muscle fullness and vascularity thought the day and night.

Do I think you will get an excellent pump and vascularity pre-workout with Hemavol?
    Yes, but is it going to give you the best overall?
    No, as Hemavol is not directed to be taken everyday, just on workout days. So workout days will achieve good effects, I do not believe to have such effects on off days because of my experience with using the on/off dosage scheme with Blueprint.
    Last edited by cxm; 01-05-2010 at 01:12 PM.

what is the difference between the two, is it the same main ingredient??? what is the breakdown ingredients?

are u just suggesting it bc it is ur product or do other people agree with hemavol?? ive used your reversitol andhave liked it, it worked wel

anyone else? i was looking towards pro-hormones or something.. is hemavol a ph?
    hemavol is not a PH

Yes a lot of people have reccommended it. There are a few threads similar to this with those reccommendations.

Same Main ingredient, but two very different products.

Hemavol has agmatine, glycerol, citrulline malate, agpc, rutacaerpine, norvaline, etc all at high effective doses
    www.iforcenutrition.com