Tamacracker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tamacracker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tamacracker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tamacracker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tamacracker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tamacracker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tamacracker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tamacracker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tamacracker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tamacracker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tamacracker is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Runnin Back Wantin To Use Cheating Supplements!

Hey guys... I wanted to know if anyone actually cheats if you know what I mean... I want to try out Echo Poise A.K.A. E.Q. I need to lean up and train harder, but my patience is only lastin till the beginnin of July then I want to try out the lean mean cuttin liquid machine... E.Q.

I just want to know when, and where to use it.. I heard a good place is right below the right side of the tricep. I need to lean up but if I see that the natural state isn't gettin me there quick enough then I will like to be a cheater, Im thinkin of only doin one cycle to drop me 180 or below that weight and maintain the fat percentage and increase the **** outta my muscle mass...

I guess it was a bad place to post in the teenage thread, I'd think alot of teenagers use it, I know a lot of my friends do it... I just dont want to hint them that Im gettin on it.. I wanna surprise many

zackdarnell is just really nice. (+1000) zackdarnell is just really nice. (+1000) zackdarnell is just really nice. (+1000) zackdarnell is just really nice. (+1000) zackdarnell is just really nice. (+1000) zackdarnell is just really nice. (+1000) zackdarnell is just really nice. (+1000) zackdarnell is just really nice. (+1000) zackdarnell is just really nice. (+1000) zackdarnell is just really nice. (+1000) zackdarnell is just really nice. (+1000)
    How old are you?
    --Zack
    www.FortifiedIron.com
    forums.FortifiedIron.com

Tamacracker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tamacracker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tamacracker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tamacracker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tamacracker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tamacracker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tamacracker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tamacracker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tamacracker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tamacracker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tamacracker is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    im 19 years old lol

RBEliminator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RBEliminator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RBEliminator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RBEliminator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RBEliminator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RBEliminator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RBEliminator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RBEliminator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RBEliminator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RBEliminator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RBEliminator has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Are you playing college ball next year and if so where? I don't think it's a bad idea to use that. You are between the recommended ages of 18-21 so give it a shot see what happens. However if you don't start seeing results and better endurance then don't take it anymore cuz your only gonna be hurting your body otherwise. I would try this until early July.

1. Eat, eat, eat 6 meals a day minimium
    2. Drink lots of water: gallon/day
    3. take a good protein powder w/ at least 20 g. 2-3 times a day
    4. mulitvitamin and mineral
    5. try creatine for 6-8 weeks and see how u respond to it
    6. train, train, train I might sound crazy but I typically wake up, train for an hour, go to school, then train for another hour and a half, rest for a while and stretch then if i feel like train for another half hour before bed 4-5 times a week. then on the weekends run between 5 and 10 miles.
    7. Sleep a lot get a minimium of 9 hours of sleep per night.

Try this until early July and you should be happy with results. if not then nothing's gonna work for ya.
    Kyle Hannah
    **SPONSORED BY CONTROLLED LABS**

Why settle for less than your absolute Best!

zackdarnell is just really nice. (+1000) zackdarnell is just really nice. (+1000) zackdarnell is just really nice. (+1000) zackdarnell is just really nice. (+1000) zackdarnell is just really nice. (+1000) zackdarnell is just really nice. (+1000) zackdarnell is just really nice. (+1000) zackdarnell is just really nice. (+1000) zackdarnell is just really nice. (+1000) zackdarnell is just really nice. (+1000) zackdarnell is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally posted by Tamacracker
    im 19 years old lol
    Is something funny? Why are you laughing? Steroids are no laughing matter.
    --Zack
    www.FortifiedIron.com
    forums.FortifiedIron.com

XtremeWarrior has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up i have some advice

hey, i had my first cycle of juice and wow. I'm a running back at my high school and i didnt get much of a chane to play because i dont have a famous last name and im black. My junior year i only plaYED IN ONE GAME FOR ONE PLAY ONLY. That one play i had a TD run for 48yrds that was called back. My coaches didnt care who i was all that mattered was a last name. So that off-season my friend get me into lifting weights and JUICE. in one month i gained 20lbs of pure muscle and more strength than i could handle and after the cycle was over my gaINES STAYED ON VERY WELL. Then my senior season exploded with ectasy. my first scrimage in camp i ran over the last years champions lb and ran it in for a 33yrd td. in our first actual game i rushed for 218yrds and 4 td. i was put in the paper almost every game and thanks to all an amazing friend.

JR. Season
    Bodywght:160lbs
    40: 4.5
    Benchmx:155
    Squatmx:185

SR. season
    40:4.43
    Bench mx:300lbs
    Squatmx:375lbs
    Height stayed same:5/6