Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    ragingcrayon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ragingcrayon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ragingcrayon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ragingcrayon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ragingcrayon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ragingcrayon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ragingcrayon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ragingcrayon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ragingcrayon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ragingcrayon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ragingcrayon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

new jack3d vs old jack3d

My first tub of Jack3d was amazing and I loved it so much. Lifting on it was great, but I really noticed how amazing it was when I would play basketball from like 6pm-9pm, never wanting to break, always going hard, and playing my best... then my second tub - well was still pretty good, but not nearly as great as my first tub... I figured I had just gotten used to it (or adapted if u will) - but when I read about the ingredient change I was like... hmmmm

so i looked up theophylline (the removed ingredient) - now it makes total sense the noticebale difference in the effect on my basketball (and lifting to a degree - but I use basketball as an example because of exagerated effect it had over many hours of intense cardio).

long story short... WILL NOT BUY JACK3D AGAIN...
    Last edited by ragingcrayon; 01-05-2010 at 07:57 AM.
    you should read this
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=179438063

negs for using "of" where it should be "have"

Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by ragingcrayon View Post
    My first tub of Jack3d was amazing and I loved it so much. Lifting on it was great, but I really noticed how amazing it was when I would play basketball from like 6pm-9pm, never wanting to break, always going hard, and playing my best... then my second tub - well was still pretty good, but not nearly as great as my first tub... I figured I had just gotten used to it (or adapted if u will) - but when I read about the ingredient change I was like... hmmmm

so i looked up theophylline (the removed ingredient) - now it makes total sense the noticebale difference in the effect on my basketball (and lifting to a degree - but I use basketball as an example because of exagerated effect it had over many hours of intense cardio).

long story short... WILL NOT BUY JACK3D AGAIN... and encourage others not to either.
    Sorry you didn't find the newer version to your liking as with the older one. However you are suggesting that ALL will feel the same way as you do and encouraging them not to buy.?

Most people i know who have used the newer version have found only a slight drop, if any at all, in energy levels and focus during the workouts. It hasn't really been noticable. I have a few Cage Fighters here in the UK using it and they have said also that they haven't really noticed a difference in performance levels from using the older to the newer versions.

I am not saying everyone will not see a difference as this will depend on how there bodies work with stimulants. But looking at the reviews and feedback still being inputted in the store reviews it would seem that there isn't much of a difference.
    Last edited by Mickfootie; 01-05-2010 at 08:29 AM.
    Believe to Achieve
    Work Hard Play Hard
    The above are my views only and do not constitute to medical advice

ragingcrayon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ragingcrayon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ragingcrayon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ragingcrayon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ragingcrayon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ragingcrayon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ragingcrayon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ragingcrayon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ragingcrayon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ragingcrayon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ragingcrayon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Mickfootie View Post
    Sorry you didn't find the newer version to your liking as with the older one. However you are suggesting that ALL will feel the same way as you do and encouraging them not to buy.?

Most people i know who have used the newer version have found only a slight drop, if any at all, in energy levels and focus during the workouts. It hasn't really been noticable. I have a few Cage Fighters here in the UK using it and they have said also that they haven't really noticed a difference in performance levels from using the older to the newer versions.

I am not saying everyone will not see a difference as this will depend on how there bodies work with stimulants. But looking at the reviews and feedback still being inputted in the store reviews it would seem that there isn't much of a difference.
    you're right... I shoudln't suggest no one buy it... however I am pretty upset about the new formula... seriosuly, the product (for me) went from a 10 to a 4... I was seriosuly beasting in bball on the older one.

it blew WF (my prior favorite) out of the water.
    you should read this

Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    you're right... I shoudln't suggest no one buy it... however I am pretty upset about the new formula... seriosuly, the product (for me) went from a 10 to a 4... I was seriosuly beasting in bball on the older one.

it blew WF (my prior favorite) out of the water.
    No worries as everyone is different and will feel things differently from every product. How where you dosing both?
    Believe to Achieve
    Work Hard Play Hard
    The above are my views only and do not constitute to medical advice

Stay Classy..PLANET EARTH cferriebo's Avatar
    cferriebo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cferriebo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cferriebo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cferriebo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cferriebo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cferriebo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cferriebo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cferriebo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cferriebo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cferriebo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cferriebo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

What was the reasoning behind the removal of this ingredient?

No worries as everyone is different and will feel things differently from every product. How where you dosing both?
    seriosuly... old formula - never went more than 1.5 scoops...

now I use 2 - 2.5 scoops.
    you should read this

shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by cferriebo View Post
    What was the reasoning behind the removal of this ingredient?
    search the forum for Jack3d Theophylline and you'll find thread after thread about this.
    Latest Reviews:

My huge list of informative links: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=132306613

Xtreme Formulations UP2 Multi-Flavor Review!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=129562583

user1111 is just really nice. (+1000) user1111 is just really nice. (+1000) user1111 is just really nice. (+1000) user1111 is just really nice. (+1000) user1111 is just really nice. (+1000) user1111 is just really nice. (+1000) user1111 is just really nice. (+1000) user1111 is just really nice. (+1000) user1111 is just really nice. (+1000) user1111 is just really nice. (+1000) user1111 is just really nice. (+1000)
    seriosuly... old formula - never went more than 1.5 scoops...

now I use 2 - 2.5 scoops.
    There is also a tolerance built that should be taken into consideration...

Originally Posted by USPlabs View Post
    There is also a tolerance built that should be taken into consideration...
    my tolerance didnt change the day I got a new tub.

I had chalked it up to this myself at first, but now that I realize there is a formula change - and looked at what the removed ingredient is intended to do, it is no wonder I see a noticeable difference - and most noticeable i noticed it in the differnce between 3 hours of intense basketball on old jack3d vs new.
    old jack3d I played each game like it was my first.

I will take 3 full scoops of new jack3d tonight and report back tomorrow morning.
    you should read this

ken361 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ken361 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ken361 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ken361 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ken361 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ken361 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ken361 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ken361 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ken361 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ken361 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ken361 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    my tolerance didnt change the day I got a new tub.

I had chalked it up to this myself at first, but now that I realize there is a formula change - and looked at what the removed ingredient is intended to do, it is no wonder I see a noticeable difference - and most noticeable i noticed it in the differnce between 3 hours of intense basketball on old jack3d vs new.
    old jack3d I played each game like it was my first.

I will take 3 full scoops of new jack3d tonight and report back tomorrow morning.
    once again im saying the old was betterrrrrr!
    big is bad!!

I did as I said I would and took 3 full scoops of jack3d last night. I did squats, leg press, extensions, and curls... my heart was racing way too hard on squats and presses... even got light headed... so definitely enough caffeine... then went to play ball from 9-11 and was completely shot after two games (lungs were shot, naturally my legs were wobbly as fck but thats to be expected).

So while this jack3d is plenty potent in the caffeine department - there was no "focus" or "amazing endurance" that was typical of the original.
    you should read this

DiegoR has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DiegoR has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DiegoR has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DiegoR has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DiegoR has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DiegoR has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DiegoR has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DiegoR has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DiegoR has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DiegoR has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I never was able to try the the first original formula but i find the current formula to be awesome!
    e-Stats - Goal Deadline : END OF DECEMBER

Current ---------------------Goal
    Bench: 190 x10 ----- 210 x 10
    Squat 250 x 10 ----- 275 x 10
    Deadlift 255x10 ----- 300 x 10
    dIPS bodyweight + 100lb x 10 120 x 10
    Weight : 142lb ----- 150 clean

JolietKev is a name known to all. (+5000) JolietKev is a name known to all. (+5000) JolietKev is a name known to all. (+5000) JolietKev is a name known to all. (+5000) JolietKev is a name known to all. (+5000) JolietKev is a name known to all. (+5000) JolietKev is a name known to all. (+5000) JolietKev is a name known to all. (+5000) JolietKev is a name known to all. (+5000) JolietKev is a name known to all. (+5000) JolietKev is a name known to all. (+5000)
    When was the change in formula. Mo/Yr.

eastcoastCA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) eastcoastCA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) eastcoastCA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) eastcoastCA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) eastcoastCA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) eastcoastCA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) eastcoastCA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) eastcoastCA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) eastcoastCA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) eastcoastCA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) eastcoastCA is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    The only ingredient that make Jack3d different/superior to other pre-workout formulas, theophylline was removed entirely.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theophylline

USPlabs reps: I am a huge fan of Jack3d (still have a new 2 tubs of old formula), but you need to be honest with your customers. Anyone who used the original formula should EXPECT to notice a decrease in focus/energy, just look at the ingredients.

khergan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) khergan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) khergan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) khergan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) khergan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) khergan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) khergan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) khergan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) khergan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) khergan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) khergan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I'm curious as to why they took it out silently?

I have no idea why'd they'd shoot themselves in a foot when they had a highly successful and admired formula. Stupid move, IMO.
    ★cVc★

*coffee crew*

Steve J0bs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Steve J0bs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Steve J0bs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Steve J0bs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Steve J0bs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Steve J0bs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Steve J0bs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Steve J0bs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Steve J0bs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Steve J0bs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Steve J0bs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It kinda sucks that they removed that from jack3d. I took 2 scoops today and didn't feel anything.

Time to move on to a different product now
    Want to reach that aesthetically pleasing body? Learn more about EC STACK
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=135110051

AI Sports Nutrition REVIEW
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=136400421

Myofusion PROBIOTIC SERIES (Milk Chocolate)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139724683

jestdoit86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jestdoit86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jestdoit86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jestdoit86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jestdoit86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jestdoit86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jestdoit86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jestdoit86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jestdoit86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jestdoit86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jestdoit86 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I slipped some of this in all of my buddies drinks at a party ( ya, I'm a dick to see how the effect differed. It was crazy how each person reacted differently to it. Several guys commented that it kinda felt like ridallin and the rush was much faster than an energy drink or 5 hour energy. Also, my buddy Jim didn't get to sleep until 5 PM the next day. All of them were pretty talkative, bouncy and alert. Sometimes this makes me a little light headed though. I don't know anything about the old stuff but the new stuff seems fairly solid to me.

BobbyRayburn is on a distinguished road. (+10) BobbyRayburn is on a distinguished road. (+10) BobbyRayburn is on a distinguished road. (+10) BobbyRayburn is on a distinguished road. (+10) BobbyRayburn is on a distinguished road. (+10) BobbyRayburn is on a distinguished road. (+10) BobbyRayburn is on a distinguished road. (+10) BobbyRayburn is on a distinguished road. (+10) BobbyRayburn is on a distinguished road. (+10) BobbyRayburn is on a distinguished road. (+10) BobbyRayburn is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Funny how I just thought to myself at the gym today what is going on?? I went in Saturday to do squats and took 2 scoops of the new fruit punch and barely anything happened!! No face tingling or racing heart, energy was slightly increased. Did bench today and did the same thing 2 scoops and nothing. That's when I came on here to see what people were saying in the reviews.

Now the old 3d 1.5 scoops and I'm on fire, ready to throw some weight around!! This new stuff SUCKS and I won't be buying again. In fact USP labs should be compensating us for this as well. And this effect isn't from tolerance because I took a little of the old stuff I had left, and guess what?? 1 scoop had me focused, high energy, and ready to rip someone apart.. I wouldn't reccommend this stuff to anymore unless they change it back.

Do companies relize when something is going good Don't F*** with the product?? Obiviously not.

jhschuma has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jhschuma has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jhschuma has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jhschuma has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jhschuma has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jhschuma has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jhschuma has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jhschuma has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jhschuma has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jhschuma has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jhschuma has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Reminds me of how Superpump 250 sucks now...
    Get heavy!

Registered User mixmasterhotkar's Avatar
    mixmasterhotkar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mixmasterhotkar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mixmasterhotkar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i have not tried tried the old formula, i have a tub of the "new" tropical punch coming in the next couple of days. ill report once i start it, of my findings of the product. just coming off 2 tubs of superpump 250 2 weeks ago. i have heard good things about this stuff months ago and curious to try it because i have tried pretty much everything under the sun of Pre-workout supps.
    My current stack:

ON Whey
    Superpump 250
    Creatine mono
    fish oil
    daily multi

ken361 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ken361 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ken361 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ken361 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ken361 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ken361 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ken361 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ken361 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ken361 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ken361 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ken361 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Red face

I went back to black powder on sunday I used 1 scoup and 1 scoup of the new jacked and I was geeked pretty good, my bench went up 2 reps! first time in months. When I was on jacked all summer I wasnt going anywere on the bench but some other areas I think I might of felt stronger. Well at 45 dollars I get 40 workouts and jacked now at 3 scoups dont save me any money at all, so black powder for now and I will see how it goes and keep you in formed!
    big is bad!!

danvalia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Anyone know any other supplement with theophylline?
    Or if BB sells it pure?

Thanks

shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by danvalia View Post
    Or if BB sells it pure?

Thanks
    Why don't you search for it yourself. See if you can find it.

Originally Posted by BobbyRayburn View Post
    Funny how I just thought to myself at the gym today what is going on?? I went in Saturday to do squats and took 2 scoops of the new fruit punch and barely anything happened!!No face tingling or racing heart, energy was slightly increased. Did bench today and did the same thing 2 scoops and nothing. That's when I came on here to see what people were saying in the reviews.

Now the old 3d 1.5 scoops and I'm on fire, ready to throw some weight around!! This new stuff SUCKS and I won't be buying again. In fact USP labs should be compensating us for this as well. And this effect isn't from tolerance because I took a little of the old stuff I had left, and guess what?? 1 scoop had me focused, high energy, and ready to rip someone apart.. I wouldn't reccommend this stuff to anymore unless they change it back.

Do companies relize when something is going good Don't F*** with the product?? Obiviously not.

See, it's posts like this that make all these posts about the new jack3d laughable. The tingling you say you didn't feel on the new version is due entirely to beta-alanine which was not removed or reduced in any way. So either you're making this up or you're seeing the placebo effect of not expecting something to work as well so it doesn't work as well or your tub needs to be shaken a bit to mix up the ingredients better.

If you did any research into why they changed it you'd see exactly why theophylline was taken out.

Originally Posted by jestdoit86 View Post
    I slipped some of this in all of my buddies drinks at a party ( ya, I'm a dick to see how the effect differed. It was crazy how each person reacted differently to it. Several guys commented that it kinda felt like ridallin and the rush was much faster than an energy drink or 5 hour energy. Also, my buddy Jim didn't get to sleep until 5 PM the next day. All of them were pretty talkative, bouncy and alert. Sometimes this makes me a little light headed though. I don't know anything about the old stuff but the new stuff seems fairly solid to me.
    I sure hope you don't mean alcoholic drinks. Jack3d mixed with alcohol is a recipe for BAD things, including trips to the hospital if not worse. Mixing an extremely potent stimulant of any kind with alcohol is insanely stupid. You're lucky none of your friends had any serious issues because of this.
    Latest Reviews:

My huge list of informative links: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=132306613

BobbyRayburn is on a distinguished road. (+10) BobbyRayburn is on a distinguished road. (+10) BobbyRayburn is on a distinguished road. (+10) BobbyRayburn is on a distinguished road. (+10) BobbyRayburn is on a distinguished road. (+10) BobbyRayburn is on a distinguished road. (+10) BobbyRayburn is on a distinguished road. (+10) BobbyRayburn is on a distinguished road. (+10) BobbyRayburn is on a distinguished road. (+10) BobbyRayburn is on a distinguished road. (+10) BobbyRayburn is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Shadar,

What's laughable about this is I know what beta alanine does and the fact that the new jack 3d doesn't have the same effect on me as the old one. You must be a Rocket scientists and not understand how every product might not effect people in the same way. Just like Ken361 states Black Powder gets him going for me that stuff does nothing.

I was pissed when I tried the new jack 3d and gave an honest review, so if you don't like go laugh somewhere else. HAha

And those that are dumb enough to drink while taking the old jack 3d then that's their own damn fault.

Originally Posted by BobbyRayburn View Post
    Shadar,

What's laughable about this is I know what beta alanine does and the fact that the new jack 3d doesn't have the same effect on me as the old one. You must be a Rocket scientists and not understand how every product might not effect people in the same way. Just like Ken361 states Black Powder gets him going for me that stuff does nothing.

I was pissed when I tried the new jack 3d and gave an honest review, so if you don't like go laugh somewhere else. HAha

And those that are dumb enough to drink while taking the old jack 3d then that's their own damn fault.

You do realize that the tingles from BA are a side effect, correct? Meaning that feeling them or not has no impact on whether it's working. But you knew that right? You just included you no longer felt the tingles for the heck of it, even though you knew it has no impact on anything, right?
    Latest Reviews:

danvalia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by shadar View Post
    Why don't you search for it yourself. See if you can find it.
    I was searching but i couldnt find

JolietKev is a name known to all. (+5000) JolietKev is a name known to all. (+5000) JolietKev is a name known to all. (+5000) JolietKev is a name known to all. (+5000) JolietKev is a name known to all. (+5000) JolietKev is a name known to all. (+5000) JolietKev is a name known to all. (+5000) JolietKev is a name known to all. (+5000) JolietKev is a name known to all. (+5000) JolietKev is a name known to all. (+5000) JolietKev is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by JolietKev View Post
    When was the change in formula. Mo/Yr.
    Anyone?? I actually have 1 1/2 tubs of Jack3d with the Theophyllin on the label so I must have the old version. Good news I guess.
    Last edited by JolietKev; 01-12-2010 at 03:14 PM.

Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    This is good news for Controlled Labs

jhschuma has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jhschuma has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jhschuma has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jhschuma has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jhschuma has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jhschuma has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jhschuma has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jhschuma has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jhschuma has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jhschuma has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jhschuma has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by danvalia View Post
    Or if BB sells it pure?

Thanks
    Animal PUMP has theophylline in it. If you're down for swallowing a bunch of pills instead of using powder.

Shock therapy does as well...by Universal

ABB Speed Stack

Animal M-stack (not really considered a pre though)

And ya know what??? If you read the ingredients on the back of a bottle of caffeine pills I bet you'd find that crap in there too.

Have you ever tried Hemorage by Nutrex? Three full scoops of that bad boy and a heavy leg day and it'll knock you on your ass! Good stuff.

NOXplode has similar characteristics. I believe both are far more hardcore than the old Jack3d, which I currently use on my leg days
    Get heavy!

Originally Posted by Supplement-Slut View Post
    This is good news for Controlled Labs
    White Flood is a waste of $$$
    Get heavy!