dirtyvegas is on a distinguished road. (+10) dirtyvegas is on a distinguished road. (+10) dirtyvegas is on a distinguished road. (+10) dirtyvegas is on a distinguished road. (+10) dirtyvegas is on a distinguished road. (+10) dirtyvegas is on a distinguished road. (+10) dirtyvegas is on a distinguished road. (+10) dirtyvegas is on a distinguished road. (+10) dirtyvegas is on a distinguished road. (+10) dirtyvegas is on a distinguished road. (+10) dirtyvegas is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Is this a normal routine?

I go to a pretty small gym. You see pretty much the same people everyday. One of the biggest guys I see around I happen to come across 3 days in a row. His routine:

BB Bench Press
    Cable Bar Curls
    Cable Bar Tri Pushdown

3 DAYS in a ROW?!??!?

Why would anyone work the same thing multiple days? Like I said he is one of the bigger guys in the gym so is there a method to his madness??
    Follow My E-Stane Log @ http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=120919981

"Government is not a solution to our problem, government is the problem." - President Ronald Reagan

medjen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) medjen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) medjen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) medjen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) medjen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) medjen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) medjen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) medjen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) medjen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) medjen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) medjen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Do you go to the gym with this guy? http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=121417471

All joking aside, who knows why people do the things they do.

If it bothers you that much, ask him.
    -

Ersio is just really nice. (+1000) Ersio is just really nice. (+1000) Ersio is just really nice. (+1000) Ersio is just really nice. (+1000) Ersio is just really nice. (+1000) Ersio is just really nice. (+1000) Ersio is just really nice. (+1000) Ersio is just really nice. (+1000) Ersio is just really nice. (+1000) Ersio is just really nice. (+1000) Ersio is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by dirtyvegas View Post
    I go to a pretty small gym. You see pretty much the same people everyday. One of the biggest guys I see around I happen to come across 3 days in a row. His routine:

BB Bench Press
    Cable Bar Curls
    Cable Bar Tri Pushdown

3 DAYS in a ROW?!??!?

Why would anyone work the same thing multiple days? Like I said he is one of the bigger guys in the gym so is there a method to his madness??
    are you sure hes gaining size? I know a huge guy in my gym that is basically lifting to burn calories and maintanance, he doesn't care about gaining strength.
    PAIN is your body getting rid of WEAKNESS

Con-Cret Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=132299023

82nd Airborne Division BearsKill's Avatar
    BearsKill will become famous soon enough. (+50) BearsKill will become famous soon enough. (+50) BearsKill will become famous soon enough. (+50) BearsKill will become famous soon enough. (+50) BearsKill will become famous soon enough. (+50) BearsKill will become famous soon enough. (+50) BearsKill will become famous soon enough. (+50) BearsKill will become famous soon enough. (+50) BearsKill will become famous soon enough. (+50) BearsKill will become famous soon enough. (+50) BearsKill will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    There is no method to that madness. Like previously stated, the person could just be burning calories. But other than that, doing the same thing everyday will not make you big.

VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz
    Are you asking whether you should be using his routine since he's so huge, or merely commenting that a huge guy is not as hardcore as you?

Perhaps he works out in 9 different gyms in your area. Maybe he works out at home. Maybe he trains twice a day and does his other exercises at other times.

Don't worry about it.
    ☠ By reading this post, you have agreed to my negative reputation terms of service.

japhey is on a distinguished road. (+10) japhey is on a distinguished road. (+10) japhey is on a distinguished road. (+10) japhey is on a distinguished road. (+10) japhey is on a distinguished road. (+10) japhey is on a distinguished road. (+10) japhey is on a distinguished road. (+10) japhey is on a distinguished road. (+10) japhey is on a distinguished road. (+10) japhey is on a distinguished road. (+10) japhey is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by medjen View Post
    do you go to the gym with this guy? http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=121417471

all joking aside, who knows why people do the things they do.

If it bothers you that much, ask him.
    lol!

dirtyvegas is on a distinguished road. (+10) dirtyvegas is on a distinguished road. (+10) dirtyvegas is on a distinguished road. (+10) dirtyvegas is on a distinguished road. (+10) dirtyvegas is on a distinguished road. (+10) dirtyvegas is on a distinguished road. (+10) dirtyvegas is on a distinguished road. (+10) dirtyvegas is on a distinguished road. (+10) dirtyvegas is on a distinguished road. (+10) dirtyvegas is on a distinguished road. (+10) dirtyvegas is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by VoxExMachina View Post
    Are you asking whether you should be using his routine since he's so huge, or merely commenting that a huge guy is not as hardcore as you?

Perhaps he works out in 9 different gyms in your area. Maybe he works out at home. Maybe he trains twice a day and does his other exercises at other times.

Don't worry about it.
    I'm asking because he is pretty big and maybe it was an actual routine that I didn't know about.
    Follow My E-Stane Log @ http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=120919981

"Government is not a solution to our problem, government is the problem." - President Ronald Reagan

VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by dirtyvegas View Post
    I'm asking because he is pretty big and maybe it was an actual routine that I didn't know about.
    I wouldn't be doing what he is doing, and I don't think he has found any secret routine. But I wouldn't be worrying about it either.
    ☠ By reading this post, you have agreed to my negative reputation terms of service.

toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It's possible that in his mind, he's thinking he'll get more cut doing a lot more sets/reps for "x" amount of days... You should ask him the next time you see him and let us know!

Ovary Puncher!!!!!!!! O.o WillGoesBoing's Avatar
    WillGoesBoing will become famous soon enough. (+50) WillGoesBoing will become famous soon enough. (+50) WillGoesBoing will become famous soon enough. (+50) WillGoesBoing will become famous soon enough. (+50) WillGoesBoing will become famous soon enough. (+50) WillGoesBoing will become famous soon enough. (+50) WillGoesBoing will become famous soon enough. (+50) WillGoesBoing will become famous soon enough. (+50) WillGoesBoing will become famous soon enough. (+50) WillGoesBoing will become famous soon enough. (+50) WillGoesBoing will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    When you say he's "huge" are you talking like body builder huge..... or are you taking about just purely big (fat) huge?

But FYI the "hyooOgest" guy at my gym actually looks like a body builder..... in fact he's the only guy that I've seen that remotely resembles a bodybuilder. I see him at the gym quite often and everytime I see him he's doing these 3 things:

> pushups with chains.
    > poses in front of the mirror.
    > standing around talking to people.

Dead serious.... how he got so jacked is beyond me.
    Last edited by WillGoesBoing; 01-04-2010 at 12:58 PM.

Originally Posted by WillGoesBoing View Post
    When you say he's "huge" are you talking like body builder huge..... or are you taking about just purely big (fat) huge?

But FYI the "hyooOgest" guy at my gym actually looks like a body builder..... in fact he's the only guy that I've seen that remotely resembles a bodybuilder. I see him at the gym quite often and everytime I see him he's doing these 3 things:

> pushups with chains.
    > poses in front of the mirror.
    > standing around talking to people.

Dead serious.... how he got so jacked is beyond me.
    He is not fat at all, think Reggie Bush but double the muscle.