gamingneeds is on a distinguished road. (+10) gamingneeds is on a distinguished road. (+10) gamingneeds is on a distinguished road. (+10) gamingneeds is on a distinguished road. (+10) gamingneeds is on a distinguished road. (+10) gamingneeds is on a distinguished road. (+10) gamingneeds is on a distinguished road. (+10) gamingneeds is on a distinguished road. (+10) gamingneeds is on a distinguished road. (+10) gamingneeds is on a distinguished road. (+10) gamingneeds is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Exclamation Video Trainer #2

Hey guys, so Kris' Daily Video Trainer was a HUGE success!

Why not take it further?

I was chomping at my fingers for more educational content when Kris was doing the series, I'm sure many others were too! The thread still remains very active even with Kris disappearing from it! I lot over 40lbs of body fat from that course AND I WANT MORE DANG IT!!!

I would like to see a Part 2, or another version of the Video Trainer. How about:

12 Week Video Trainer #2 - Muscle Building - You've lost the fat, now what? We take you through your next 12 weeks to show you how to pack on solid muslce mass!

Video Trainer - Nutrition Series - We show you tons of foods you can eat, what to buy and not to buy, how to select proper foods and read labels, and meal recipes, meals plans, etc. (I think Kris' wife Marika should do this one. She started it and then never finished it!)

12 Week Video Trainer #3 - Competition Training - Yo've lost the fat, started building the muscle, and now your ready to make this a lifestyle! We show you advanced training techniques, advanced nutrition, and exercise/meal planning to make the cut!
    Lipo6 Black + NO-Xplode = Whoops! :P

gamingneeds is on a distinguished road. (+10) gamingneeds is on a distinguished road. (+10) gamingneeds is on a distinguished road. (+10) gamingneeds is on a distinguished road. (+10) gamingneeds is on a distinguished road. (+10) gamingneeds is on a distinguished road. (+10) gamingneeds is on a distinguished road. (+10) gamingneeds is on a distinguished road. (+10) gamingneeds is on a distinguished road. (+10) gamingneeds is on a distinguished road. (+10) gamingneeds is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    bump since no response

the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by gamingneeds View Post
    Hey guys, so Kris' Daily Video Trainer was a HUGE success!

Why not take it further?

I was chomping at my fingers for more educational content when Kris was doing the series, I'm sure many others were too! The thread still remains very active even with Kris disappearing from it! I lot over 40lbs of body fat from that course AND I WANT MORE DANG IT!!!

I would like to see a Part 2, or another version of the Video Trainer. How about:

12 Week Video Trainer #2 - Muscle Building - You've lost the fat, now what? We take you through your next 12 weeks to show you how to pack on solid muslce mass!

Video Trainer - Nutrition Series - We show you tons of foods you can eat, what to buy and not to buy, how to select proper foods and read labels, and meal recipes, meals plans, etc. (I think Kris' wife Marika should do this one. She started it and then never finished it!)

12 Week Video Trainer #3 - Competition Training - Yo've lost the fat, started building the muscle, and now your ready to make this a lifestyle! We show you advanced training techniques, advanced nutrition, and exercise/meal planning to make the cut!
    Great news! We are in the middle of shooting it right now. Kris' transformation ends in the beginning of May. Then it will go into post-production. We have a tentative launch of beginning of Q3.

Next Wednesday we will be posting a Daily Bulking Trainer series with Derek Charlebois!

WW
    twitter.com/i_am_the_goat

Originally Posted by webmaster View Post
    Great news! We are in the middle of shooting it right now. Kris' transformation ends in the beginning of May. Then it will go into post-production. We have a tentative launch of beginning of Q3.

Next Wednesday we will be posting a Daily Bulking Trainer series with Derek Charlebois!

WW
    I'm psyched! Can't wait, thanks guys!!!

Originally Posted by the_fake_webmaster View Post

WW
    Any update on the Kris project? I know it finished shooting awhile ago and we're in Q3 now!

Thanks!

Hello?