chasityw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chasityw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chasityw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chasityw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chasityw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chasityw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chasityw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chasityw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chasityw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chasityw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chasityw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Double T Transformation Log - Chasity

I have ordered my suppliments and I plan to start on Sunday 1/10, i can't wait, i'm very excited. I will also be participating in another physique contest at my local gym which is 15 weeks long. Thought I would do both at the same time - double incentive.

Good luck to everyone - See you Sunday :-)
    -Chasity

BodySpace:
    http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/chasityg/

Add me on ********:
    http://www.********.com/chasityew

chasityw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chasityw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chasityw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chasityw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chasityw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chasityw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chasityw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chasityw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chasityw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chasityw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chasityw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Starting tomorrow

Chicken is cooked, supplements are ready - I'm ready to get this transformation started.

Taking pictures tomorrow for the Double T Transformation. I will be posting here daily on the product and how it makes me feel and tracking my progress as I go along in my journey.

I plan to post daily:

Stats
    Meals
    Workouts
    Log

I plan to post weekly:

Stats
    Pictures

Yay I can't wait.

If you have ******** add me - ********.com/chasityew
    -Chasity

BodySpace:

Add me on ********:

jovinni is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jovinni is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jovinni is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jovinni is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jovinni is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jovinni is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jovinni is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jovinni is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jovinni is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jovinni is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jovinni is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    sub'd! Good luck, I'll be following along, gotta keep up with the competition

Originally Posted by jovinni View Post
    sub'd! Good luck, I'll be following along, gotta keep up with the competition
    Ha - bring it :-)

That's what makes for a great competition

good luck girl :-)
    -Chasity

BodySpace:

Add me on ********:

apdunshiz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) apdunshiz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) apdunshiz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) apdunshiz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) apdunshiz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) apdunshiz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) apdunshiz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) apdunshiz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) apdunshiz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) apdunshiz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) apdunshiz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    First of all, congratz on all that weight loss. You honestly look 20 years younger than in one of your older pics.

Also, good luck on this transformation. I'm 4 weeks in(on monday). It's a lot of dedication and hard work. Keep at it and don't give up. That goes for everyone.
    April 2007 - Age 16 - 261lbs
    October 2009 - Age 19 - 180lbs
    Now - October 2010 - Age 20 - ~196.6lbs

Check Out My Personal Songs On Youtube!!

http://www.youtube.com/user/apdunshiz18#p/u/4/aOOe0xFdLeg

Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    subb'd. Double T is top notch stuff so I'll be looking forward to seeing your results!

Day 1

Height - 5'6
    Weight - 216
    BodyFat - 45% (Tanita scale) - my trainer is going to measure me and do calipers for body fat on Tuesday before our session.

Meal 1: 6am
    • ½ cup oatmeal
    • Splenda and cinnamon
    • 5 egg whites + 1 whole egg
    Meal 2: 9am
    • 5 oz of lean meat
    • ½ cup veggies
    • ½ cup brown rice
    Meal 3: 11am
    • 5 oz of lean meat
    • ½ cup veggies
    • ½ cup yam or brown rice
    Meal 4: 1pm
    • 5 oz of lean meat
    • ½ cup veggies
    Meal 5: 3pm
    • 5 oz of lean meat
    • ½ cup veggies
    Meal 6: 5pm
    • 5 oz of lean meat
    • ½ cup veggies
    Meal 7: 7pm
    • 5 oz of lean meat
    • ½ cup veggies

Workouts - today was a rest day

Supplements
    - multi-vitamin

I've taken my before pictures, they are posted on my BodySpace profile page.

Getting ready for bed so I can wake up early for my first workout - tomorrow will be a cardio, shoulder, triceps and biceps.
    Log
    -Chasity

BodySpace:

Add me on ********:

luthien is on a distinguished road. (+10) luthien is on a distinguished road. (+10) luthien is on a distinguished road. (+10) luthien is on a distinguished road. (+10) luthien is on a distinguished road. (+10) luthien is on a distinguished road. (+10) luthien is on a distinguished road. (+10) luthien is on a distinguished road. (+10) luthien is on a distinguished road. (+10) luthien is on a distinguished road. (+10) luthien is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    good luck chasityw!
    I entered the contest as well. It is a great opportunity to commit to transformation that I wanted so badly for so long!
    ******No sacrifice, no victory******

BB Transformation Challenge :)

Start - 186.6 lb
    Week 1 - 183.1 lb
    Week 2 - 181.3 lb
    Week 3 - 179.5 lb
    Week 4 - 179.0 lb
    Week 5 - 175.0 lb
    Week 6 - 176.8 lb
    Week 7 - 173.6 lb
    Week 8 - 172.0 lb
    Week 9 - 169.8 lb
    Week 10 - ...
    Week 11 - ...
    Week 12 (FINALE!) - ....

Transformation Day 2

Ok, so I didn't get a chance to log yesterday, the day just got away from me. But it was my first day using the supplements

CreaDyl - 1 scoop
    NO Beta - 3 pills

and let me tell you they are electric, my body reacted right away and i was tingling and ready to go. The feeling and energy lasted for my whole workout and then some. i love the product.

Stats
    Height - 5'6
    Weight - 215
    BodyFat - 40% per caliper
    Neck - 14.25
    Chest - 39.25
    Bicep - 14.25
    Waist - 37.75
    Hip - 46.75
    Upper Thigh - 25.5
    Calf - 16.75

Meals
    Total Calories - 1748
    Total Carbs - 131
    Total Protein - 223
    Total Fat - 38

Workouts - shoulders, Triceps, Biceps

Supplements
    Multi-vitamin
    CreaDyl - 1 scoop
    NO Beta - 3 pills
    Krill Oil
    Vitamin C
    Vitamin B
    -Chasity

BodySpace:

Add me on ********:

Transformation Day 3 - Tuesday

So I love this product, today during my lunch workout I took and the whole time my head didn't want to work out but my body and the product wouldn't let me stop. it was crazy, I really wanted to stop but I just kept on going cause I could and because I had the energy to continue on.

It was great and before I knew it the hour was over.

Meals
    Total Calories - 1640
    Total Carbs - 91
    Total Protein - 236
    Total Fat - 34

Workouts - Chest, Calves, Cardio and Abs

Supplements
    Multi-vitamin
    CreaDyl - 1 scoop
    NO Beta - 3 pills
    Krill Oil
    Vitamin C
    Vitamin B
    -Chasity

BodySpace:

Add me on ********:

apdunshiz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) apdunshiz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) apdunshiz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) apdunshiz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) apdunshiz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) apdunshiz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) apdunshiz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) apdunshiz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) apdunshiz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) apdunshiz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) apdunshiz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by chasityw View Post
    So I love this product, today during my lunch workout I took and the whole time my head didn't want to work out but my body and the product wouldn't let me stop. it was crazy, I really wanted to stop but I just kept on going cause I could and because I had the energy to continue on.

It was great and before I knew it the hour was over.

Meals
    Total Calories - 1640
    Total Carbs - 91
    Total Protein - 236
    Total Fat - 34

Workouts - Chest, Calves, Cardio and Abs

Supplements
    Multi-vitamin
    CreaDyl - 1 scoop
    NO Beta - 3 pills
    Krill Oil
    Vitamin C
    Vitamin B
    It's crazy, aint it..

Anyways, I just seen your supplements you are taking. I want to let you know that if you are taking a multivitamin you don't need to take extra vitamin C. Your body can only take in so much, and you will just "pee" out the rest you dont use. Just for some info. Also, CreaDyl has vitamin B in it, so you also do not need that.

Just for some info.

Anyways, it looks good. Good luck with the rest of the transformation!

Originally Posted by apdunshiz View Post
    It's crazy, aint it..

Anyways, I just seen your supplements you are taking. I want to let you know that if you are taking a multivitamin you don't need to take extra vitamin C. Your body can only take in so much, and you will just "pee" out the rest you dont use. Just for some info. Also, CreaDyl has vitamin B in it, so you also do not need that.

Just for some info.

Anyways, it looks good. Good luck with the rest of the transformation!
    Thanks so much for your advice, I always stock up on vit C just to keep my immune system up so I don't get sick while training. I figure better to have too much then not enough.

it doesn't hurt me right?? I don't want to do anythign that would harm my body :-)

today I started taking a fat burner as well - i'll be adding that to my log later today.
    -Chasity

BodySpace:

Add me on ********:

Transformation Day 5 - Thursday

I bumped up my NO Beta to 4 because yesterday I didn't feel it as strong - but today my whole body was tingling and I could feel it all over my skin - weird, but I guess that means its working :-)

Meals - SO FAR TODAY - STILL NEED TO EAT DINNER
    Total Calories - 1313
    Total Carbs - 81
    Total Protein - 201
    Total Fat - 19

Workouts - Over all body conditioning, Cardio and Abs
    Total calories burned - 1333 for the day

Supplements
    Multi-vitamin
    CreaDyl - 1 scoop
    NO Beta - 4 pills
    Universal Ripped Fast - 4 pills
    Krill Oil
    Vitamin C
    Vitamin B
    -Chasity

BodySpace:

Add me on ********:

Thanks so much for your advice, I always stock up on vit C just to keep my immune system up so I don't get sick while training. I figure better to have too much then not enough.

it doesn't hurt me right?? I don't want to do anythign that would harm my body :-)

today I started taking a fat burner as well - i'll be adding that to my log later today.
    Vitamin C wont hurt you if you get enough fluids. That goes for everything you put into your body. Make sure you drink "enough" water but not too much. Too much water will wash out a lot of your minerals and vitamins as well. I would personally quit the Vitamin C and the Vitamin B. Just due to the fact if you exercise daily, and take a multivitamin, that is almost as good as your immunity will get. Anything else, it's just really not needed. It just might make it easier for your body.

Anyways, looking pretty good!

Originally Posted by luthien View Post
    good luck chasityw!
    I entered the contest as well. It is a great opportunity to commit to transformation that I wanted so badly for so long!
    And good luck to you Luthien!!!
    -Chasity

BodySpace:

Add me on ********:

2 Weeks in

Hello all, I'm just checking in because I haven't in a while, I've discovered that being a single mom and trying to stick with my diet and extensive workout schedule it's just too hard to log in every day.

But I have posted my 2 week progress pictures to my bodyspace for those of you who are interested. I'm still going strong and feeling great. I've got my routine down now and my rhythm of cooking and preparing my meals to a science :-) it's true it's all about planning.

I'm up to taking 6 NO-Beta's before each workout now and find myself looking forward to the tingle and pump.

how is everyone else doing - I hope well. I'll be checking back when I can - thanks
    -Chasity

BodySpace:

Add me on ********:

3 Weeks in

and thought I would post my progress pics here - what do you think?? I've made some progress but just wish i was farther along. Ive been doing a lot of cardio and sticking to my diet religiously with one cheat meal per week. Why I have such a hard time losing weight I do not know. Damn endomorphizm (i guess that's a word) ha.
    Attached Images
    -Chasity

BodySpace:

Add me on ********:

jordansrt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jordansrt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jordansrt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jordansrt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jordansrt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jordansrt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jordansrt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jordansrt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jordansrt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jordansrt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jordansrt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    and thought I would post my progress pics here - what do you think?? I've made some progress but just wish i was farther along. Ive been doing a lot of cardio and sticking to my diet religiously with one cheat meal per week. Why I have such a hard time losing weight I do not know. Damn endomorphizm (i guess that's a word) ha.
    I can deff see a difference, how many calories and how much cardio are you getting
    Infinite Labs Rep

tiffanee777 is just really nice. (+1000) tiffanee777 is just really nice. (+1000) tiffanee777 is just really nice. (+1000) tiffanee777 is just really nice. (+1000) tiffanee777 is just really nice. (+1000) tiffanee777 is just really nice. (+1000) tiffanee777 is just really nice. (+1000) tiffanee777 is just really nice. (+1000) tiffanee777 is just really nice. (+1000) tiffanee777 is just really nice. (+1000) tiffanee777 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Good job!! Great progress.
    Tiffanee

Originally Posted by jordansrt View Post
    I can deff see a difference, how many calories and how much cardio are you getting
    My calories range from 1475-1700 depending on training days and I'm doing 60 minutes of cardio in the morning before meals 5x's a week burning about 800 calories 40% fat per my hr monitor. I lift 3-4 times a week.
    -Chasity

BodySpace:

Add me on ********:

Don't sweat the technique cw955588's Avatar
    cw955588 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cw955588 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cw955588 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cw955588 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cw955588 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cw955588 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cw955588 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cw955588 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cw955588 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cw955588 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cw955588 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Sub'd Great work so far and good luck with the rest of your weeks!