brandon707 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Is it possible to lose fat this way?

Well we have to do something. My friend and I are both 16. We're both broad shoulders. I'm 6 ft 2 and 188 and he's 5 foot 10 and 220. I'm much slimmer than him but, I have lovehandles... damn them. We both need to lose fat and build a little muscle or just not lose it at all.

The problem is that our mothers still cook for us and won't make us meals for the diets we need. Assuming that we both try to eat healthy and get our protein in and take multi vitamins (out mothers are against creatine and whey power and no online source will change their view.), can we lose fat?

Ahh, it sucks to be a minor.

We're planning on starting a beginners weightlifting program, 3 times a week. Ripptoes I think.

This one but with cardio and crunches? Are crunches needed?

http://forum.dutchbodybuilding.com/f...routine-63770/

And we're going to run 2 miles or so 2 times a week. Do HIIT early in the morning on Sat. We can't do HIIT 3 days because of time.

Do you think it's possible to lose the fat like this? Would you recommend something else?

Here is a pic of me. http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/im...xibOL0513.jpeg

My friend doesn't have one.

Thanks everyone. We're gonna show our skinny friends who make fun of us how the real men do it. XD
    Last edited by brandon707; 01-02-2010 at 06:57 PM. Reason: to include workout.

gusg will become famous soon enough. (+50) gusg will become famous soon enough. (+50) gusg will become famous soon enough. (+50) gusg will become famous soon enough. (+50) gusg will become famous soon enough. (+50) gusg will become famous soon enough. (+50) gusg will become famous soon enough. (+50) gusg will become famous soon enough. (+50) gusg will become famous soon enough. (+50) gusg will become famous soon enough. (+50) gusg will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by brandon707 View Post
    Well we have to do something. My friend and I are both 16. We're both broad shoulders. I'm 6 ft 2 and 188 and he's 5 foot 10 and 220. I'm much slimmer than him but, I have lovehandles... damn them. We both need to lose fat and build a little muscle or just not lose it at all.

The problem is that our mothers still cook for us and won't make us meals for the diets we need. Assuming that we both try to eat healthy and get our protein in and take multi vitamins (out mothers are against creatine and whey power and no online source will change their view.), can we lose fat?

Ahh, it sucks to be a minor.

We're planning on starting a beginners weightlifting program, 3 times a week. Ripptoes I think.

This one but with cardio?

http://forum.dutchbodybuilding.com/f...routine-63770/

And we're going to run 2 miles or so 2 times a week. Do HIIT early in the morning on Sat. We can't do HIIT 3 days because of time.

Do you think it's possible to lose the fat like this? Would you recommend something else?

Here is a pic of me. http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/im...xibOL0513.jpeg

My friend doesn't have one.

Thanks everyone. We're gonna show our skinny friends who make fun of us how the real men do it. XD
    You don't really need creatine and as long as you're taking enough protein from food sources you should be fine without whey. Remember the key to losing fat is creating a caloric deficit, so make sure that you guys are eating below your maintenance. At your age you shouldn't have any trouble losing fat, so good luck!

kingofswing01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kingofswing01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kingofswing01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kingofswing01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kingofswing01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kingofswing01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kingofswing01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kingofswing01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kingofswing01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by gusg View Post
    You don't really need creatine and as long as you're taking enough protein from food sources you should be fine without whey. Remember the key to losing fat is creating a caloric deficit, so make sure that you guys are eating below your maintenance. At your age you shouldn't have any trouble losing fat, so good luck!
    You guy's are 16 and GROWING! Try to eat as healthy as possible..The cardio is a great idea + add in some strength training ie: Compound lifts like front/back squat, deadlift, brench press etc.. Make sure you learn proper form first..

brandon707 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by kingofswing01 View Post
    You guy's are 16 and GROWING! Try to eat as healthy as possible..The cardio is a great idea + add in some strength training ie: Compound lifts like front/back squat, deadlift, brench press etc.. Make sure you learn proper form first..
    haha we went easy mode. My friend has a bowflex machine. But yea, I've learned proper form from football workouts a while back and I'm going to teach him.

Thanks to both you for your input.

Question, how do we find out our "maintenance?"

-TC- is just really nice. (+1000) -TC- is just really nice. (+1000) -TC- is just really nice. (+1000) -TC- is just really nice. (+1000) -TC- is just really nice. (+1000) -TC- is just really nice. (+1000) -TC- is just really nice. (+1000) -TC- is just really nice. (+1000) -TC- is just really nice. (+1000) -TC- is just really nice. (+1000) -TC- is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by brandon707 View Post
    haha we went easy mode. My friend has a bowflex machine. But yea, I've learned proper form from football workouts a while back and I'm going to teach him.

Thanks to both you for your input.

Question, how do we find out our "maintenance?"

There's online calcs, just search google. You can still eat your moms food, just eat less than you were before

pablocai is a name known to all. (+5000) pablocai is a name known to all. (+5000) pablocai is a name known to all. (+5000) pablocai is a name known to all. (+5000) pablocai is a name known to all. (+5000) pablocai is a name known to all. (+5000) pablocai is a name known to all. (+5000) pablocai is a name known to all. (+5000) pablocai is a name known to all. (+5000) pablocai is a name known to all. (+5000) pablocai is a name known to all. (+5000)
    you have 0 muscle, eat more protein, more healthy food and lift heavy, some HIIT...and be patience
    NI GALLINA NI BOSTERO, DEL ROJO HASTA LOS HUEVOS