ryan87500 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Pre-Mixing Protein

I was wondering if you mix whey protein how long it can sit out for. I have done searches and all I could find is things about how whey does not breakdown over time in liquid like creatine, but can you leave it sitting out or does it need to be refrigerated once you mix it with water?

Thank You

Ryan

Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You can leave it sitting out. I'd just leave the powder in a shaker, and add water when I was ready to mix it, then shake it all up.

But, yes you can leave it sitting out.
    // blog: androsForm.com
    // twitter: @androsForm

"The quality of a person's life is in direct proportion to their commitment to excellence." - Vince Lombardi

jetta has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

IF I DO...

IF I DO PRE MIX IT...USUALLY I LEAVE IT IN THE FRIDGE NOT CAUSE IT'LL GO BAD BUT BECAUSE IT'LL TASTE LIKE MEGA S#$T WHEN ITS WARM

lotzofpoop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    [QUOTE=ryan87500;1763413]I was wondering if you mix whey protein how long it can sit out for. I have done searches and all I could find is things about how whey does not breakdown over time in liquid like creatine, but can you leave it sitting out or does it need to be refrigerated once you mix it with water?

Thank You

Ryan
    I think if you premix your protein drink the protein will degenerate and be less effective.