rdchinn13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

What Can I stack with Epistane?

I'm about to start a month cycle of Epistane. I have my PCT. I was wondering is there anything that I can stack with Epistane? I know I need to watch my blood pressure so that throws out pre-workout supps. I have heard that I can use a WET supp. If so what are some good ones to use? Would it be a good idea to get a intra-workout supplement? If so.. what should I go with?

kapitaljin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kapitaljin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kapitaljin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kapitaljin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kapitaljin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kapitaljin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kapitaljin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kapitaljin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kapitaljin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kapitaljin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kapitaljin has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Bodyforge as a preworkout or intraworkout supp is great for any PH because it lacks the stims. Try to load up on hawthorn berry, or sesamin to regulate BP and also get some cycle assist to help with the liver protection and all that mumbo jumbo.

I would recommend having serms on hand JUST incase and if you already have your PCT your basically set.

How much do you plan on dosing per day? Is this your very first cycle?

With Estane I'd say you cant go wrong with EQ, or Xtren as they are non methylated however that also depends on your goals. Some guys go as far as stacking it with hdrol or bridging it with soe more serious compounds like mdrol. These are all stuff I read so I am not saying this is what you have to do or should do.

If this is your first cycle, I'd say stick with it solo and make sure you keep your proper diet and results should be epic!

HurfDurf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HurfDurf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HurfDurf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HurfDurf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HurfDurf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HurfDurf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HurfDurf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HurfDurf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HurfDurf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HurfDurf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HurfDurf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by rdchinn13 View Post
    I'm about to start a month cycle of Epistane. I have my PCT. I was wondering is there anything that I can stack with Epistane? I know I need to watch my blood pressure so that throws out pre-workout supps. I have heard that I can use a WET supp. If so what are some good ones to use? Would it be a good idea to get a intra-workout supplement? If so.. what should I go with?
    epi + tren is my fav combo. both dry and awesome strenth gains.

N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000)
    tren
    but not good for 1st cycle.
    PSN: KILLEMALLDNTFRNT

Originally Posted by kapitaljin View Post
    Bodyforge as a preworkout or intraworkout supp is great for any PH because it lacks the stims. Try to load up on hawthorn berry, or sesamin to regulate BP and also get some cycle assist to help with the liver protection and all that mumbo jumbo.

I would recommend having serms on hand JUST incase and if you already have your PCT your basically set.

With Estane I'd say you cant go wrong with EQ, or Xtren as they are non methylated however that also depends on your goals. Some guys go as far as stacking it with hdrol or bridging it with soe more serious compounds like mdrol. These are all stuff I read so I am not saying this is what you have to do or should do.

If this is your first cycle, I'd say stick with it solo and make sure you keep your proper diet and results should be epic!
    This is my first cycle so I will take your advice and take it solo. I def. ordered some cycle assist. I'm waiting to get it in so I can start that a week ahead to get it in my system. I've heard that you shouldn't use creatine with Epistane. Is that true? I know that alot of intra-workout has creatine. I'm guessing a amino acid blend would be good to drink intra-workout. I got my diet in check too. I want to get the most gains possible.
    Last edited by rdchinn13; 01-02-2010 at 10:51 AM. Reason: add more

Originally Posted by kapitaljin View Post

How do you think I should dose for my first cycle?

Fabs23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fabs23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fabs23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fabs23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fabs23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fabs23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fabs23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fabs23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fabs23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fabs23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fabs23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Stack it with Tren.

firasnas is not very helpful. (-500) firasnas is not very helpful. (-500) firasnas is not very helpful. (-500) firasnas is not very helpful. (-500) firasnas is not very helpful. (-500) firasnas is not very helpful. (-500) firasnas is not very helpful. (-500) firasnas is not very helpful. (-500) firasnas is not very helpful. (-500) firasnas is not very helpful. (-500) firasnas is not very helpful. (-500)
    My first epi cycle is going to be 20/30/30/40 i also start in the comming 2 weeks. Ill be taking intrabolic with it as a intra supp. And for pct nolva + reversitol also adding superpump and sizeon. week 2-3 maybe add lean xtreme for cort blocker. gl.

stevenmilligan is just really nice. (+1000) stevenmilligan is just really nice. (+1000) stevenmilligan is just really nice. (+1000) stevenmilligan is just really nice. (+1000) stevenmilligan is just really nice. (+1000) stevenmilligan is just really nice. (+1000) stevenmilligan is just really nice. (+1000) stevenmilligan is just really nice. (+1000) stevenmilligan is just really nice. (+1000) stevenmilligan is just really nice. (+1000) stevenmilligan is just really nice. (+1000)
    This is my first cycle so I will take your advice and take it solo. I def. ordered some cycle assist. I'm waiting to get it in so I can start that a week ahead to get it in my system. I've heard that you shouldn't use creatine with Epistane. Is that true? I know that alot of intra-workout has creatine. I'm guessing a amino acid blend would be good to drink intra-workout. I got my diet in check too. I want to get the most gains possible.
    If this is your first cycle, definitely don't stack anything. Also, it is best to run at LEAST one of the compounds solo so you can understand the side effects and know which one to stop if you start to have them. You don't need creatine on any cycle. The pumps/water in muscles will be great with Epistane alone. You don't need aminos on cycle either. The general idea is that amino acids help with recovery, but hormonals already provide insane recovery. Train 5 days a week and save the creatine/aminos for PCT. And dose it 30/30/30/30 for your first run.

Originally Posted by Fabs23 View Post
    Stack it with Tren.
    This is his first cycle. Tren/Epi is an advanced cycle.

Apoxi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Stack it with P-plex at 30mg

DanND33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DanND33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DanND33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DanND33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DanND33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DanND33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DanND33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DanND33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DanND33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DanND33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DanND33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    gonna do a tren/epi cycle soon myself.... gonna be fun...
    ...till we meet again

stevenmilligan is just really nice. (+1000) stevenmilligan is just really nice. (+1000) stevenmilligan is just really nice. (+1000) stevenmilligan is just really nice. (+1000) stevenmilligan is just really nice. (+1000) stevenmilligan is just really nice. (+1000) stevenmilligan is just really nice. (+1000) stevenmilligan is just really nice. (+1000) stevenmilligan is just really nice. (+1000) stevenmilligan is just really nice. (+1000) stevenmilligan is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Apoxi View Post
    Stack it with P-plex at 30mg
    Did you not read that this is the OP's first cycle? P-Plex normally comes with some harsh side effects and stacking it with Epistane is NOT a good idea unless you have some serious hormonal cycles under your belt.

kapitaljin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kapitaljin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kapitaljin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kapitaljin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kapitaljin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kapitaljin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kapitaljin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kapitaljin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kapitaljin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kapitaljin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kapitaljin has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Begginer cycle consists of 20/30/30/40 (depending on how one reacts) I've seen ranges from 30 all the way through, to 30/30/30/40.

I'd say stick with 20/30/30/ and possible 40 depending on how you are reacting mid way through the compound.

Stay away from stack if this is your first cycle on PH. I plan on running a estane solo cycle around april to cut down for the summer dosed at 30 all the way through.

Also make sure you split your dosage evenly throughout the day for a more efficient cycle.

ksheab is not very helpful. (-500) ksheab is not very helpful. (-500) ksheab is not very helpful. (-500) ksheab is not very helpful. (-500) ksheab is not very helpful. (-500) ksheab is not very helpful. (-500) ksheab is not very helpful. (-500) ksheab is not very helpful. (-500) ksheab is not very helpful. (-500) ksheab is not very helpful. (-500) ksheab is not very helpful. (-500)
    id feel very comfortable stacking xtren or eq on my 1st cycle. keep the dosages reasonable and watch sides.

dirtyvegas is on a distinguished road. (+10) dirtyvegas is on a distinguished road. (+10) dirtyvegas is on a distinguished road. (+10) dirtyvegas is on a distinguished road. (+10) dirtyvegas is on a distinguished road. (+10) dirtyvegas is on a distinguished road. (+10) dirtyvegas is on a distinguished road. (+10) dirtyvegas is on a distinguished road. (+10) dirtyvegas is on a distinguished road. (+10) dirtyvegas is on a distinguished road. (+10) dirtyvegas is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    We're about the same weight and after doing a ton of research before I dove into mine was that 20mg weren't doing much for people 185+ right now I'm running 30/30/30/30 as my first cycle. I may extend another week as sides aren't really a factor for me. I'm just ending week 3 and the results so far are great.

Log link is below if you'd like to check it out
    Follow My E-Stane Log @ http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=120919981

"Government is not a solution to our problem, government is the problem." - President Ronald Reagan

Fabs23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fabs23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fabs23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fabs23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fabs23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fabs23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fabs23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fabs23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fabs23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fabs23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fabs23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I've used Tren by itself on multiple cycles and had great results. This last one i did 60/60/60/60. Short and simple, great strength gains. I'm getting the results I wanted at this dosage so I'll probably do another one in 6-8 weeks.