SupportD.Troops is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SupportD.Troops is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SupportD.Troops is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SupportD.Troops is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SupportD.Troops is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SupportD.Troops is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SupportD.Troops is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SupportD.Troops is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SupportD.Troops is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SupportD.Troops is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SupportD.Troops is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

squat in orthotics???

i have plantar fasciatus and now have to wear orthotics in my shoes...

can i still squat and if so should i wear my orthotics when i squat?

A.Machado will become famous soon enough. (+50) A.Machado will become famous soon enough. (+50) A.Machado will become famous soon enough. (+50) A.Machado will become famous soon enough. (+50) A.Machado will become famous soon enough. (+50) A.Machado will become famous soon enough. (+50) A.Machado will become famous soon enough. (+50) A.Machado will become famous soon enough. (+50) A.Machado will become famous soon enough. (+50) A.Machado will become famous soon enough. (+50) A.Machado will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'm no expert but what I suggest is that you try to squat with them in. Start off very light and over multiple workouts add weight over time. Also try to squat without them in. A good shoe, for example Converse, should give you plenty of support.

Norse1308 is just really nice. (+1000) Norse1308 is just really nice. (+1000) Norse1308 is just really nice. (+1000) Norse1308 is just really nice. (+1000) Norse1308 is just really nice. (+1000) Norse1308 is just really nice. (+1000) Norse1308 is just really nice. (+1000) Norse1308 is just really nice. (+1000) Norse1308 is just really nice. (+1000) Norse1308 is just really nice. (+1000) Norse1308 is just really nice. (+1000)
    On the plus side, if you have Plantar's Fasciitis from being an over-supinator, that's a good thing in squatting, as you'll be pushing out the sides of your feet instead of falling inwards (but I'm not sure what your cause would be).

I'd def wear them.
    Training Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=142268221&welcome=true

powerlifter18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) powerlifter18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) powerlifter18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) powerlifter18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) powerlifter18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) powerlifter18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) powerlifter18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) powerlifter18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) powerlifter18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) powerlifter18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) powerlifter18 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Magnusson14 View Post
    On the plus side, if you have Plantar's Fasciitis from being an over-supinator, that's a good thing in squatting, as you'll be pushing out the sides of your feet instead of falling inwards (but I'm not sure what your cause would be).

I'd def wear them.
    Plantar-fascitis is a virus bro....

Originally Posted by SupportD.Troops View Post

IF you can wear the orthotics and have a stable base and are able to push through your heals Id leave em in. If they make you feel unstable or role a little bit take em out. Thats my opinion
    Check out my log..http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=121987731
    Youtube: BigToneNuge

Chokenpuke is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chokenpuke is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chokenpuke is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chokenpuke is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chokenpuke is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chokenpuke is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chokenpuke is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chokenpuke is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chokenpuke is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chokenpuke is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chokenpuke is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by powerlifter18 View Post

OP, you obviously came to the right place for advice.

SupportD.Troops is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SupportD.Troops is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SupportD.Troops is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SupportD.Troops is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SupportD.Troops is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SupportD.Troops is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SupportD.Troops is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SupportD.Troops is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SupportD.Troops is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SupportD.Troops is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SupportD.Troops is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    lol yup plantar fasciatus bro

powerlifter18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) powerlifter18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) powerlifter18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) powerlifter18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) powerlifter18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) powerlifter18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) powerlifter18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) powerlifter18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) powerlifter18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) powerlifter18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) powerlifter18 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i used compund w on mine..**** was nasty as hell but it worked
    Last edited by powerlifter18; 01-02-2010 at 05:29 PM.

pyrolee is a complete loser! (-2000) pyrolee is a complete loser! (-2000) pyrolee is a complete loser! (-2000) pyrolee is a complete loser! (-2000) pyrolee is a complete loser! (-2000) pyrolee is a complete loser! (-2000) pyrolee is a complete loser! (-2000) pyrolee is a complete loser! (-2000) pyrolee is a complete loser! (-2000) pyrolee is a complete loser! (-2000) pyrolee is a complete loser! (-2000)

strengthen and stretch your feet and lower leg muscles (and, most likely, improve your hip flexibility) to get rid of teh plantehrs.

I sleep with my fan on... nekkidbear's Avatar
    nekkidbear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nekkidbear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nekkidbear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nekkidbear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nekkidbear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nekkidbear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nekkidbear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nekkidbear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nekkidbear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nekkidbear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nekkidbear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by powerlifter18 View Post
    You can't be serious... I will neg you if you say you are.
    Meow

i eat babies for protein. DieHollywoodDie's Avatar
    DieHollywoodDie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DieHollywoodDie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DieHollywoodDie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DieHollywoodDie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DieHollywoodDie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DieHollywoodDie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DieHollywoodDie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DieHollywoodDie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DieHollywoodDie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DieHollywoodDie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DieHollywoodDie is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    i'm not sure what they're made out of, but if they're foam/cork it wouldn't be a good idea if they're expensive. they would get very compressed very fast and not provide the support for walking/running that you desire. squatting focuses your energy on a different spot than running (i.e. if you're playing many sports you want to be "on your toes" while powerlifting, football linemen, and skiing being the only sports i think of that want you on your heels) and would probably compress the material in a different manner.
    NEW GOAL(s):
    Regain my strength.
    Put on 5 lbs of muscle.
    Gain better overall fitness (strength, endurance, muscle)

"don't give up, the beginning is always the hardest."

yeh im stupid neg me..my bad

4MEandThem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4MEandThem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4MEandThem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4MEandThem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4MEandThem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4MEandThem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4MEandThem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4MEandThem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4MEandThem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4MEandThem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4MEandThem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I feel your pain! i have been dealing with it all year and it is worse than a broken foot.I have broken mine multiple times so I know.
    Sucks trying to walk on broken feet huh.Mine is usually bad after deads but only for a day.Google Plantar stretching for some exercises to help the pain and get it stretched out.
    []--[]Equipment Crew #33[]--[]

Just be yourself...Everybody else is taken!

My Flickr Photo stuff.
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/e_maxwell_photography/

yeah the podiatrist showed me how to stretch but its not helping. i guess i have to stretch and wear orthotics for few weeks before i can get healed...and even then it can likely come back...damn

TKD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TKD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TKD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TKD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TKD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TKD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TKD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TKD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TKD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TKD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TKD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I squat with inserts in my shoes, infact I have them with whatever I'm doing in the gym.
    -doesn't cause an issue.
    My PowerLifting journal!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139726173&p=781873953&posted=1#post781873953

Nikon D90

gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Usually when you get orthotics they recommend wearing them an hour a day and then slowly increasing till you wear them all day, a lot depends on why you have them if it's not for a leg length discrepancy or anything I don't see a problem but you should check with your doc.

I have them and wear when squatting, although now that I think about it haven't been cause I've been wearing different shoes.
    Being a real lifter is not about a number, or a medal, or somebody else telling you that you are a real lifter. It is about commitment to the iron and strength of purpose.

i have plantar faciatus, my legs are same size lol

gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    i have plantar faciatus, my legs are same size lol
    Then be thankful you do and wear the orthotics.

Being a real lifter is not about a number, or a medal, or somebody else telling you that you are a real lifter. It is about commitment to the iron and strength of purpose.