Closed Thread
    thepunisher808 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

black label- steel crushers? prohormone

these come with 180 chewable tablets which contain 5mg. anybody has every tried this before??? and what would be a smart way to use them due to the low mg per tab?

halocherry- 5mg (4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1,4-diene-3-17b-diol)

pheracane - 5mg (17a-Methyl-etioallocholan-2-ene-17b-ol)

they also come in dymethaberry and epimint... the names very well indicate which PH they contain.

Youngmotivated has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Works for me

I took one cycle of the 100 count of the dymethaberry Steel Crushers and saw an increase in my appetite and motivation to lift. As a result I have definitely gotten more powerful. It will increase your sex drive as well. I am currently on an off cycle and still have maintained my weight and increased power. The only symptons I experienced was if I took the tablets too late at night it wouldnt be as easy to fall asleep as usual. BUt I would suggest taking 2 tablets to times a day. One in the morning and the other in the afternoon around 5ish. Take the two tablets chew them a little and let the pieces dissolve under the tongue. Theyre not there yet but this website nutritionjungle should have them soon the owner is a body builder who put me on to them.

Details... Im 511 and weighed 170 when i started Steel Crushers and I am now 185 without gaining more body fat.

badbreaux has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) badbreaux has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) badbreaux has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) badbreaux has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) badbreaux has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) badbreaux has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) badbreaux has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) badbreaux has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) badbreaux has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) badbreaux has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) badbreaux has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i love steel crushers, iv had great results with dymethylberry, and epiment, looking forward to my next run with dymethylberry.

eericksen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eericksen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eericksen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eericksen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eericksen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eericksen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eericksen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eericksen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eericksen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eericksen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eericksen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Black Label Steel Crushers

My local supp store has this stuff. They are a pretty popular product. I am really at the point of trying to get hooked up with the real deal but until then looking at trying this stuff. Is it necessary for PCT after or liver support during? I just have a hard time seeing that these really work that great that I should be concerned.

djbrown315 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by eericksen View Post
    My local supp store has this stuff. They are a pretty popular product. I am really at the point of trying to get hooked up with the real deal but until then looking at trying this stuff. Is it necessary for PCT after or liver support during? I just have a hard time seeing that these really work that great that I should be concerned.
    Its not necessary to take a liver support I am on this supplement right now. As long as you don't drink you're liver should be fine Because it only runs through your liver once unlike the methyl PH's. I've seen good results with this product and have gainned 8+ pounds of muscle

Chrome52 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Youngmotivated View Post
    I took one cycle of the 100 count of the dymethaberry Steel Crushers and saw an increase in my appetite and motivation to lift. As a result I have definitely gotten more powerful. It will increase your sex drive as well. I am currently on an off cycle and still have maintained my weight and increased power. The only symptons I experienced was if I took the tablets too late at night it wouldnt be as easy to fall asleep as usual. BUt I would suggest taking 2 tablets to times a day. One in the morning and the other in the afternoon around 5ish. Take the two tablets chew them a little and let the pieces dissolve under the tongue. Theyre not there yet but this website nutritionjungle should have them soon the owner is a body builder who put me on to them.

Details... Im 511 and weighed 170 when i started Steel Crushers and I am now 185 without gaining more body fat.
    In regards to what lifts, excercises, and reps you are doing, what would you say is your general workout and length. I started steelcrushers two weeks ago and have been lifting 1-1:30 hours a day but have seen only steady growth and lift capacity, no real 8-15 lb. jumps in muscle. Maybe about 3 lb change.
    What would you say your general lift plan/timing, average day schedule is. How is it you've acheived your results.
    Stats: 16, 6'0 190

GD0358 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have a quick question on this. I was taking it for about a month, and all my lifts went up at least 30lbs. I was pumped, had energy, sex drive was up, but I was having problem sleeping. Also had some weird side effects.

-I was always dehydrated, to the point that I was sleeping with a water bottle because I would wake up every night unable to breath of how dehydrated I was.
    -due to dehydration I was cramping up ALL THE TIME. When I mean all the time, I mean during sex, while lifting, while I slept, and just stretching I would get strong cramps on the major muscles like hammys, quads, chest, and back.

I was just wondering if anyone else exp these same side effects, and if so, how did you deal with them. I got off it for a month and I just got back on again and same side effects are happening. I am considering throwing it away and finding something else, but the product does work. I gained 10lbs of muscle and my lifts were outrageous.