Closed Thread
Page 48 of 340 FirstFirst ... 38 46 47 48 49 50 58 98 148 ... LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,440 of 10198
    damirk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) damirk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) damirk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) damirk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) damirk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) damirk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) damirk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) damirk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) damirk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) damirk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Box Squat (90% 1rm-200lb)

135-8x w/u jump squats 5x
    155-6x w/u Jump squats 4x
    165-6x w/u jump squats 2x
    185-4x w/u jump squats 2x
    200-4x AMRAP jump squats 2x
    200-4x w/s jump squats 2x
    200-3x w/s jump squats 2x

BB split squat

95-10x
    125-8x
    125-8x
    125-8x

Narrow leg press

270-10x
    380-8x
    380-8x
    380-8x

Leg extensions

175-10x
    195-10x
    205-10x
    220-10x

another good squat session. Decided to do 4 sets for all my supps, legs are pretty beat i must say. looking forward to some good eats tonight at work. I got some soybean spaghetti, anyone ever had them?

kilgoreklink is just really nice. (+1000) kilgoreklink is just really nice. (+1000) kilgoreklink is just really nice. (+1000) kilgoreklink is just really nice. (+1000) kilgoreklink is just really nice. (+1000) kilgoreklink is just really nice. (+1000) kilgoreklink is just really nice. (+1000) kilgoreklink is just really nice. (+1000) kilgoreklink is just really nice. (+1000) kilgoreklink is just really nice. (+1000) kilgoreklink is just really nice. (+1000)

4th squat 3rd Macro

Journal http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...1#post48765249

I started squatting and stretching my hams prior to warm up sets and explosives. It really made a difference. I was able to go much deeper and felt comfortable doing it. With my hams more flexible my balance was much, much better. I am going to keep doing this. Being the weekend I had the time. All I have to do today is yard work, plant some maters and make some split pea soup with a ham bone I have from last weekend. Mmmmmmmmm
    Lost 17lbs while in ketosis and my lifts didnt suffer much, at least not squats. Here is my progression so far for Back Squats

1 Rep Maxes
    Squats
    225 Start GST
    250 End of 1st Macro
    262 End of 2nd Macro
    270 End of 3rd Macro
    Go Fishin'. The Fish Shall Provide.
    -------------------------------

damirk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) damirk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) damirk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) damirk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) damirk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) damirk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) damirk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) damirk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) damirk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) damirk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by kilgoreklink View Post

I started squatting and stretching my hams prior to warm up sets and explosives. It really made a difference. I was able to go much deeper and felt comfortable doing it. With my hams more flexible my balance was much, much better. I am going to keep doing this. Being the weekend I had the time. All I have to do today is yard work, plant some maters and make some split pea soup with a ham bone I have from last weekend. Mmmmmmmmm
    Lost 17lbs while in ketosis and my lifts didnt suffer much, at least not squats. Here is my progression so far for Back Squats

1 Rep Maxes
    Squats
    225 Start GST
    250 End of 1st Macro
    262 End of 2nd Macro
    270 End of 3rd Macro
    Yea stretching makes a big difference when it comes to squatting. Try stretching after every set, i have found that to be beneficial as well.

PuffinMyLye will become famous soon enough. (+50) PuffinMyLye will become famous soon enough. (+50) PuffinMyLye will become famous soon enough. (+50) PuffinMyLye will become famous soon enough. (+50) PuffinMyLye will become famous soon enough. (+50) PuffinMyLye will become famous soon enough. (+50) PuffinMyLye will become famous soon enough. (+50) PuffinMyLye will become famous soon enough. (+50) PuffinMyLye will become famous soon enough. (+50) PuffinMyLye will become famous soon enough. (+50) PuffinMyLye will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Had a very good lift day today using the new supplemental lifts Ryan suggested. I was pretty spent after this workout. Felt really good though.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpo...1&postcount=11
    Online Training Services available. PM me for details.

kilgoreklink is just really nice. (+1000) kilgoreklink is just really nice. (+1000) kilgoreklink is just really nice. (+1000) kilgoreklink is just really nice. (+1000) kilgoreklink is just really nice. (+1000) kilgoreklink is just really nice. (+1000) kilgoreklink is just really nice. (+1000) kilgoreklink is just really nice. (+1000) kilgoreklink is just really nice. (+1000) kilgoreklink is just really nice. (+1000) kilgoreklink is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by PuffinMyLye View Post
    Had a very good lift day today using the new supplemental lifts Ryan suggested. I was pretty spent after this workout. Felt really good though.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpo...1&postcount=11
    Hey Puffin, how dod the RDL's feel? Could you feel the difference from a regular dead?

PuffinMyLye will become famous soon enough. (+50) PuffinMyLye will become famous soon enough. (+50) PuffinMyLye will become famous soon enough. (+50) PuffinMyLye will become famous soon enough. (+50) PuffinMyLye will become famous soon enough. (+50) PuffinMyLye will become famous soon enough. (+50) PuffinMyLye will become famous soon enough. (+50) PuffinMyLye will become famous soon enough. (+50) PuffinMyLye will become famous soon enough. (+50) PuffinMyLye will become famous soon enough. (+50) PuffinMyLye will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hey Puffin, how dod the RDL's feel? Could you feel the difference from a regular dead?
    Definitely could. I concentrated on using my hips to start and end the movement. I was happy to see that I had enough flexibility to bring the weight all the way to the floor while doing them. Got a real good stretch in my hams. I could have used a lot more weight I felt but since it was my first time I was happy to just keep it light and work on my form.

Definitely could. I concentrated on using my hips to start and end the movement. I was happy to see that I had enough flexibility to bring the weight all the way to the floor while doing them. Got a real good stretch in my hams. I could have used a lot more weight I felt but since it was my first time I was happy to just keep it light and work on my form.
    So let me see if i got this right, for the RDL, you only slightly bend your knees, but not as much as a conventional DL. Where as a SLDL you completely lock out your knees? Is that correct?

Originally Posted by damirk View Post
    So let me see if i got this right, for the RDL, you only slightly bend your knees, but not as much as a conventional DL. Where as a SLDL you completely lock out your knees? Is that correct?
    Well you never want to completely lock out your knees even with SLDL, that can put a lot of stress on your knee tendons. I think the biggest difference, and Ryan mentioned this, is that with RDL as opposed to SLDL you are starting by pushing your hips/butt back. With SLDL you use your upper body to initiate the beginning of the exercise. Also with RDL's you never drop your hips downward on the eccentric part of the lift after the bar passes the knees like you do on conventional DL's. And yes your knees will probably be slightly more bent on RDL as opposed to SLDL.

K-Krakrz will become famous soon enough. (+50) K-Krakrz will become famous soon enough. (+50) K-Krakrz will become famous soon enough. (+50) K-Krakrz will become famous soon enough. (+50) K-Krakrz will become famous soon enough. (+50) K-Krakrz will become famous soon enough. (+50) K-Krakrz will become famous soon enough. (+50) K-Krakrz will become famous soon enough. (+50) K-Krakrz will become famous soon enough. (+50) K-Krakrz will become famous soon enough. (+50) K-Krakrz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    when i do back squats with a barbell i feel it's impossible to 'sit back' and break at the hips first. I always break at the knees first, lean forward, and im scared ill round my lower back. Whenever i try to break at the hips, even without weights i feel like im going to fall over. I cant even bodyweight squat A2G, without tip-toeing.

What do you think is my problem? Is it my form or a lack of flexibility? I know that freeweights are obviously better than a smith machine, but i feel that if i can get the form right and overload weights on a smith machine, its still better than using bad form and possibly injuring myself just for the sake of free wights.

2020Wellness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2020Wellness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2020Wellness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2020Wellness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2020Wellness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2020Wellness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2020Wellness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2020Wellness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2020Wellness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2020Wellness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2020Wellness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Wanted to post up some food pics to spice the place up a bit

One of my favorite Protein/Carb meals, which tastes very close to ice cream!
    3 servings 1% cottage cheese
    1 serving flavored yogurt
    Fresh fruit to your liking

My PWO meal from my last Squat session, courtesy of Chef Jess! Plenty of cod w/ light seasoning, fried in a bit of olive oil. This is an awesome protein source.

This is how you pack for a long day at work. Got my cottage cheese/yogurt(2), oatmeal(3), chicken breast(1), fish oil pills, and shakes(3).

When speed is key, you'll see me slamming a shake with about 10 fish oil pills. Sometimes I have 5 minutes in between appointments and no time to chew.

When I have a little more time, I simply add hot water to my oatmeal and scarf along with a shake or another protein source(shake, chicken, or cottage cheese that day).

Convenience reigns supreme when it comes to packing for a long day at work. If you don't pack up, you won't pack it on!
    trainingwithryan.substack.com

Originally Posted by K-Krakrz View Post
    when i do back squats with a barbell i feel it's impossible to 'sit back' and break at the hips first. I always break at the knees first, lean forward, and im scared ill round my lower back. Whenever i try to break at the hips, even without weights i feel like im going to fall over. I cant even bodyweight squat A2G, without tip-toeing.

What do you think is my problem? Is it my form or a lack of flexibility? I know that freeweights are obviously better than a smith machine, but i feel that if i can get the form right and overload weights on a smith machine, its still better than using bad form and possibly injuring myself just for the sake of free wights.
    I don't think it's a good idea to start using the Smith Machine just because you are having trouble with your Barbel Squat form. Yes you will be able to use more weight but you'll never make any progress on your squat form in fact it will probably get worse. Your best bet is to work on body weight squats until your form and flexibility allow you to start adding weight. I would take a good long look at the Squat RX videos. There are a few of them that really demonstrate how to do certain exercises to increase your flexibility to help with your squat form. I found they really helped me when I first started learning to squat. Hope this helps.

http://www.youtube.com/user/johnnymnemonic2

I don't think it's a good idea to start using the Smith Machine just because you are having trouble with your Barbel Squat form. Yes you will be able to use more weight but you'll never make any progress on your squat form in fact it will probably get worse. Your best bet is to work on body weight squats until your form and flexibility allow you to start adding weight. I would take a good long look at the Squat RX videos. There are a few of them that really demonstrate how to do certain exercises to increase your flexibility to help with your squat form. I found they really helped me when I first started learning to squat. Hope this helps.

http://www.youtube.com/user/johnnymnemonic2
    I havent looked at any of the vids puffin is talkin about but I did the bw squatting and stretching my hams before my workout yesterday and the added flexibility made a huge difference in my balance and comfort. I was able to go a lot deeper without feeling like I was going to fall over. I'd say stretch those hams first to see if that helps your form.

Originally Posted by 2020Wellness View Post
    Wanted to post up some food pics to spice the place up a bit

One of my favorite Protein/Carb meals, which tastes very close to ice cream!
    3 servings 1% cottage cheese
    1 serving flavored yogurt
    Fresh fruit to your liking

My PWO meal from my last Squat session, courtesy of Chef Jess! Plenty of cod w/ light seasoning, fried in a bit of olive oil. This is an awesome protein source.

This is how you pack for a long day at work. Got my cottage cheese/yogurt(2), oatmeal(3), chicken breast(1), fish oil pills, and shakes(3).

When speed is key, you'll see me slamming a shake with about 10 fish oil pills. Sometimes I have 5 minutes in between appointments and no time to chew.

When I have a little more time, I simply add hot water to my oatmeal and scarf along with a shake or another protein source(shake, chicken, or cottage cheese that day).

Convenience reigns supreme when it comes to packing for a long day at work. If you don't pack up, you won't pack it on!
    I had some Cod yesterday, have some ready to fry in olive oil in the cast iron skillet for lunch today also. I could survive on fish alone. Wife hates the smell, thank god for that ventahood over the range.

pezking7p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pezking7p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pezking7p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pezking7p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pezking7p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pezking7p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pezking7p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pezking7p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pezking7p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pezking7p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pezking7p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

1 Rep Maxes
    Squats
    225 Start GST
    250 End of 1st Macro
    262 End of 2nd Macro
    270 End of 3rd Macro

Awesome work on the cut, Klink! How long did you cut, and are you done cutting now or just with the keto part? Pics? (no homo)

I think I'll bulk for 2 more macros and then see where I'm at. Seeing a lot of growth in my legs and just starting to see some growth in my upper body, mostly biceps shoulders and chest. But sooner or later, I'm going to cut to ~10% BF, and I'm anxious about that because I've never tried to lose weight before.

3rd Pull, 2nd Macro (90%1RM~140lb)

Bent Over BB rows

95-8x
    115-6x w/u BB explosive rows 5x
    125-6x w/u BB explosive rows 4x
    130-4x w/u BB explosive rows 2x
    140- 5x AMRAP BB explosive rows 2x
    140-3x w/s BB explosive rows 2x
    140-3x w/s BB explosive rows 2x

Rack pull-ups

B/W+15-10x
    B/W+15-8x
    B/w+15-8x
    B/W+15-8x

Seated Rows

96-10x
    101-10x
    108-10x
    113-8x

Lat Pull downs (using hammer grip)

96-10x
    101-10x
    108-10x
    113-10x

Reverse grip ez bar curls

25-10x
    25-10x
    25-10x
    25-10x

Incline DB curls

25-8x
    25-8x
    25-8x
    25-8x

Didn't feel to hot in the gym today probably due to the lack of sleep (worked the midnight shift last night). Completed the workout, but i felt kind of absent minded in the gym. I was still able to maintain a certain level of intensity throughout the workout though.

2020Wellness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2020Wellness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2020Wellness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2020Wellness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2020Wellness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2020Wellness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2020Wellness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2020Wellness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2020Wellness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2020Wellness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2020Wellness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

K,

You should definitely NOT be doing squats as a core lift. Also, you should definitely NOT be relying on the smith machine to perform your barbell squats. What you need to do is to follow the advice given above, watch the squat rx videos, stretch, practice, and then start with an empty barbell and work your way up.

I have personally taken people who couldn't come close to a proper bodyweight squat to squatting with excellent form and respectable weight within a 8-12 weeks. If they would've avoided the source of the problem, they would be no better off. Instead, I made them correct the problem and THEN they began to build up their weight being used.

If you don't correct the source problem before upping your weight, you're going to be in trouble. Put squats as your last supplement lift on your squat day and practice them, don't overload them.

Originally Posted by pezking7p View Post
    Awesome work on the cut, Klink! How long did you cut, and are you done cutting now or just with the keto part? Pics? (no homo)

I think I'll bulk for 2 more macros and then see where I'm at. Seeing a lot of growth in my legs and just starting to see some growth in my upper body, mostly biceps shoulders and chest. But sooner or later, I'm going to cut to ~10% BF, and I'm anxious about that because I've never tried to lose weight before.
    Love hearing about people getting bigger!

If you're disciplined, losing weight is actually very easy.

"Discipline is Freedom"

GST Tip of the Day

"Try wrapping your barbell with a towel to increase forearm activation during your Pull Training exercises. You'll be surprised at the difference a thicker barbell can make."

GST Tip of the Day

"Try wrapping your barbell with a towel to increase forearm activation during your Pull Training exercises. You'll be surprised at the difference a thicker barbell can make."
    Hey Ryan,
    Got a quick question, Ill be starting the workout you set up for me after i complete this macro. I finished my final session of the 3rd micro, 2nd macro today. Since i have some different lifts as my cores in the program you designed for me, should i use the final micro to find the correct 1RM for the new core lifts and just scratch the final lift for this macro?

Originally Posted by damirk View Post
    Hey Ryan,
    Got a quick question, Ill be starting the workout you set up for me after i complete this macro. I finished my final session of the 3rd micro, 2nd macro today. Since i have some different lifts as my cores in the program you designed for me, should i use the final micro to find the correct 1RM for the new core lifts and just scratch the final lift for this macro?
    I would recommend it, yes. Otherwise, you can finish this macro off as planned, take a deload week, and use that deload week to find your 1RM for your new core lifts.

ranthal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ranthal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ranthal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ranthal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ranthal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ranthal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ranthal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ranthal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ranthal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ranthal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ranthal has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Ryan,

Gave the floor press a shot today and man it was a great exercise. It worked my chest, tris and shoulders in a different way than the classic bench press but I liked they way it hit em.

Quick question on it-the video you sent me of it recommended a closer grip than your standard bench so does the form end up looking a little more like a close grip bench? I mostly noticed that to keep the forearms perpendicular to the pressing action I had to hold the bar a little closer to over my upper abs than over my chest so I wanted to make sure I'm performing it correctly.

Just finished micro 1 of macro 1 and I am so happy to be on this program. These have been some of the most intense and best workouts I've ever had and can't wait to see the results I get out of it.
    "Adversity is the state in which man mostly easily becomes acquainted with himself."
    Coach John Wooden

_kai_

GST log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=485192061

K-Krakrz will become famous soon enough. (+50) K-Krakrz will become famous soon enough. (+50) K-Krakrz will become famous soon enough. (+50) K-Krakrz will become famous soon enough. (+50) K-Krakrz will become famous soon enough. (+50) K-Krakrz will become famous soon enough. (+50) K-Krakrz will become famous soon enough. (+50) K-Krakrz will become famous soon enough. (+50) K-Krakrz will become famous soon enough. (+50) K-Krakrz will become famous soon enough. (+50) K-Krakrz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    K,

You should definitely NOT be doing squats as a core lift. Also, you should definitely NOT be relying on the smith machine to perform your barbell squats. What you need to do is to follow the advice given above, watch the squat rx videos, stretch, practice, and then start with an empty barbell and work your way up.

I have personally taken people who couldn't come close to a proper bodyweight squat to squatting with excellent form and respectable weight within a 8-12 weeks. If they would've avoided the source of the problem, they would be no better off. Instead, I made them correct the problem and THEN they began to build up their weight being used.

If you don't correct the source problem before upping your weight, you're going to be in trouble. Put squats as your last supplement lift on your squat day and practice them, don't overload them.
    for the time being, is it ok to do smith machine squats as my main lift? Every 'squat day' ill use free weight squats as a assistance exercise, working on my form, and focusing on flexibility. Hopefully i a few weeks i will be flexible enough to do free weight squats, and i can substitute them for the smith machine squat as my core lift.

for the time being, is it ok to do smith machine squats as my main lift? Every 'squat day' ill use free weight squats as a assistance exercise, working on my form, and focusing on flexibility. Hopefully i a few weeks i will be flexible enough to do free weight squats, and i can substitute them for the smith machine squat as my core lift.
    I'd like you to read through my reply again, the first two sentences should answer your question.

"You should definitely NOT be doing squats as a core lift. Also, you should definitely NOT be relying on the smith machine to perform your barbell squats."

I'd like you to read through my reply again, the first two sentences should answer your question.

"You should definitely NOT be doing squats as a core lift. Also, you should definitely NOT be relying on the smith machine to perform your barbell squats."
    then what should be my 'core lift' on my squat day?

Originally Posted by ranthal View Post
    Ryan,

Gave the floor press a shot today and man it was a great exercise. It worked my chest, tris and shoulders in a different way than the classic bench press but I liked they way it hit em.

Quick question on it-the video you sent me of it recommended a closer grip than your standard bench so does the form end up looking a little more like a close grip bench? I mostly noticed that to keep the forearms perpendicular to the pressing action I had to hold the bar a little closer to over my upper abs than over my chest so I wanted to make sure I'm performing it correctly.

Just finished micro 1 of macro 1 and I am so happy to be on this program. These have been some of the most intense and best workouts I've ever had and can't wait to see the results I get out of it.
    Yes, the grip will be a bit closer. The move is great, love how it gives confidence to get under the heavier weight and changes things up a bit in general. In general, the barbell should be brought to the lower chest in a bench press, so it sounds like you're doing it right. Bring it to the lower chest/upper ab area, which will really call the tricep and delt troops to the battlefield!

4th Pull 3rd Macro

Journal http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...#post488449201

Finished up the Macros pull with a 22lb increase on the 1RM. I believe I am close to being back to my figured max when I wasnt rowing correctly. I did do them with about a 35 to 40 degree angle in my back. Been keeping my back as close to parallel as I can for 3 maybe 4 micros now. Not sure, have to go back and look. Feels like my back is jumping out of my shirt right now. Gone from the High Tech age to the Iron age.

Pez, I was on about a 20 to 25 gram a day carb diet for 3 weeks. I was getting doughboy there for a while. I am just going to try to eat as clean as possible now. Going to shoot for 2700 to 3000 cal diet. Dont have any pics that arent 8 months old. My cam was stolen along with my Nano out of my truck last fall. I'd like to get another before my big Fly Fishing trip in late June.

then what should be my 'core lift' on my squat day?
    You'll need to do something that you can do with excellent form, but yet isn't masking another exercise like the Smith would be for you. I recommend barbell lunges to be honest. They will hit the legs hard and will improve on flexibilty and stability. As a second option, you could hit the leg press. I would much rather see you doing lunges though.

Just be patient and realize that this will be your smartest choice in the long run, trust me. I've personally taken a person who couldn't properly squat without any added weight to squatting well with a loaded barbell on their back. Flexibility was their main issue. Spend as much time as possible just sitting in the squat position and you'll come around

m.c has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) m.c has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) m.c has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) m.c has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) m.c has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) m.c has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) m.c has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) m.c has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) m.c has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) m.c has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) m.c has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

4th Micro Day

Ryan I just wanted to check in. Have the book but in finals and haven't had time to read it yet.

I have in my notes that you now suggest that on the 4th Micro we do

AMRAP

Is that right? (After the proper warmup and explosive sets of course).

Journal http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...#post488449201

Finished up the Macros pull with a 22lb increase on the 1RM. I believe I am close to being back to my figured max when I wasnt rowing correctly. I did do them with about a 35 to 40 degree angle in my back. Been keeping my back as close to parallel as I can for 3 maybe 4 micros now. Not sure, have to go back and look. Feels like my back is jumping out of my shirt right now. Gone from the High Tech age to the Iron age.

Pez, I was on about a 20 to 25 gram a day carb diet for 3 weeks. I was getting doughboy there for a while. I am just going to try to eat as clean as possible now. Going to shoot for 2700 to 3000 cal diet. Dont have any pics that arent 8 months old. My cam was stolen along with my Nano out of my truck last fall. I'd like to get another before my big Fly Fishing trip in late June.
    You're a GST machine man, absolutely killing the program and using it how its suppose to be used. Thanks!

m.c has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) m.c has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) m.c has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) m.c has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) m.c has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) m.c has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) m.c has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) m.c has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) m.c has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) m.c has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) m.c has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I just took a spin through the PDF and found my answer -

I see that AMRAP should be the first set of the 3rd and 4th micros. Ah ha! Will adjust that my next time around.

Closed Thread