northkitten will become famous soon enough. (+50) northkitten will become famous soon enough. (+50) northkitten will become famous soon enough. (+50) northkitten will become famous soon enough. (+50) northkitten will become famous soon enough. (+50) northkitten will become famous soon enough. (+50) northkitten will become famous soon enough. (+50) northkitten will become famous soon enough. (+50) northkitten will become famous soon enough. (+50) northkitten will become famous soon enough. (+50) northkitten will become famous soon enough. (+50)

best way to get that tear drop in your leg?

hmmm?

current leg routine... changes a lot. i never do the same work out once, i usually switch it around and supperset and drop sets.

Deadlift_10KG will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deadlift_10KG will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deadlift_10KG will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deadlift_10KG will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deadlift_10KG will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deadlift_10KG will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deadlift_10KG will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deadlift_10KG will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deadlift_10KG will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deadlift_10KG will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deadlift_10KG will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    front squats

touchofevil04 is just really nice. (+1000) touchofevil04 is just really nice. (+1000) touchofevil04 is just really nice. (+1000) touchofevil04 is just really nice. (+1000) touchofevil04 is just really nice. (+1000) touchofevil04 is just really nice. (+1000) touchofevil04 is just really nice. (+1000) touchofevil04 is just really nice. (+1000) touchofevil04 is just really nice. (+1000) touchofevil04 is just really nice. (+1000) touchofevil04 is just really nice. (+1000)
    think fat guy, get a 100lb vest or whatever then walk uphill on a treadmill. Fat guy has at least an extra 100lbs on em at all times. walking is all they need to get big calfs. since u don't have the extra weight all day just walk up hill with the extra weight for a faster workout.
    Also i just made this up right this instant but it seems possible to me lol.
    I rep back 300+

OWE: ??? could be you
    On Recharge:

Calborn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Calborn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Calborn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Calborn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Calborn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Calborn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Calborn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Calborn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Calborn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Calborn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Calborn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by touchofevil04 View Post
    think fat guy, get a 100lb vest or whatever then walk uphill on a treadmill. Fat guy has at least an extra 100lbs on em at all times. walking is all they need to get big calfs. since u don't have the extra weight all day just walk up hill with the extra weight for a faster workout.
    and it makes sense
    Mountains bow down and the seas will roar at the sound of Your name.

Jesus Christ saved my life. And that's nothing to be ashamed of, but it's everything to be proud and thankful of.

Uberwaffle is a complete loser! (-2000) Uberwaffle is a complete loser! (-2000) Uberwaffle is a complete loser! (-2000) Uberwaffle is a complete loser! (-2000) Uberwaffle is a complete loser! (-2000) Uberwaffle is a complete loser! (-2000) Uberwaffle is a complete loser! (-2000) Uberwaffle is a complete loser! (-2000) Uberwaffle is a complete loser! (-2000) Uberwaffle is a complete loser! (-2000) Uberwaffle is a complete loser! (-2000)
    i've heard front squats hit them especially well

also, leg extensions to isolate them, and point your toes outward to hit them even better (i believe)
    PRs
    Squat -- 455
    Bench -- 290
    Deadlift -- 565
    Overhead -- 185x3
    Power Clean -- 250

USCdynamite13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) USCdynamite13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) USCdynamite13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) USCdynamite13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) USCdynamite13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) USCdynamite13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) USCdynamite13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) USCdynamite13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) USCdynamite13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) USCdynamite13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) USCdynamite13 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Uberwaffle View Post

also, leg extensions to isolate them, and point your toes outward to hit them even better (i believe)
    id say pretty much this,
    Stats:
    Squat: 335x1 (raw), 225x25 (raw)
    Bench: 205x1
    Deadlift: 285x2
    Power Clean: 165x3

Standing Vertical Jump: 33.4 inches
    40 yard dash: 4.65 (stop watch) 4.91 (laser)
    Pro Agility: 4.44

Vuch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Vuch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Vuch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Vuch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Vuch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Vuch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Vuch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Vuch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Vuch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Vuch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Vuch has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I always thought that wider stance squats hit your inside quad/tear drop more.

AirChair is just really nice. (+1000) AirChair is just really nice. (+1000) AirChair is just really nice. (+1000) AirChair is just really nice. (+1000) AirChair is just really nice. (+1000) AirChair is just really nice. (+1000) AirChair is just really nice. (+1000) AirChair is just really nice. (+1000) AirChair is just really nice. (+1000) AirChair is just really nice. (+1000) AirChair is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Uberwaffle View Post

Front/Oly squats.

Leg extensions are terrible for the knee; high torque, and places the tendons under shear at the end of the ROM. If you're going to do leg extensions, don't try pointing your toes all over the place to try to 'isolate' certain parts of the thighs. It places the knee in even weaker positions, and largely fails at achieving the intended isolation, because muscles around the knee tend to share common tendons anyway.
    forum rule
    Discussion of illegal, banned, or controlled substances. This includes but is not limited to: steroids, FDA banned substances, pro-hormones, illegal drugs (United States laws apply), and prescription drugs. If it isn’t a product currently sold on Bodybuilding.com take caution in discussing it.

oatsmore has a spectacular aura about. (+250) oatsmore has a spectacular aura about. (+250) oatsmore has a spectacular aura about. (+250) oatsmore has a spectacular aura about. (+250) oatsmore has a spectacular aura about. (+250) oatsmore has a spectacular aura about. (+250) oatsmore has a spectacular aura about. (+250) oatsmore has a spectacular aura about. (+250) oatsmore has a spectacular aura about. (+250) oatsmore has a spectacular aura about. (+250) oatsmore has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by northkitten View Post
    hmmm?

current leg routine... changes a lot. i never do the same work out once, i usually switch it around and supperset and drop sets.
    Hack squats
    Cut Off The Dead Branches & Watch The Tree Grow

****-Team Manlet-****

----Fancy Some T-Virus??----

Disturbed Gets Me Pumped

I Always Rep Back 100%

omg_otters is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) omg_otters is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) omg_otters is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) omg_otters is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) omg_otters is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) omg_otters is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) omg_otters is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) omg_otters is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) omg_otters is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) omg_otters is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) omg_otters is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by AirChair View Post
    Front/Oly squats.

Leg extensions are terrible for the knee; high torque, and places the tendons under shear at the end of the ROM. If you're going to do leg extensions, don't try pointing your toes all over the place to try to 'isolate' certain parts of the thighs. It places the knee in even weaker positions, and largely fails at achieving the intended isolation, because muscles around the knee tend to share common tendons anyway.
    do you not do them at all then airchair?
    [QUOTE=mrawdtsi]seriously, the best username in the misc. srs. lol every time....[/QUOTE]
    [QUOTE=MyBodyIsRdy420]your username is sofa king cool.[/QUOTE]

squat/bench/deadlift - 480/286/572

northkitten will become famous soon enough. (+50) northkitten will become famous soon enough. (+50) northkitten will become famous soon enough. (+50) northkitten will become famous soon enough. (+50) northkitten will become famous soon enough. (+50) northkitten will become famous soon enough. (+50) northkitten will become famous soon enough. (+50) northkitten will become famous soon enough. (+50) northkitten will become famous soon enough. (+50) northkitten will become famous soon enough. (+50) northkitten will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by oatsmore View Post
    Hack squats
    when doing hack squats, do you go down until the machine hits the ground or do you stop half way?

i usually go down all the way

AirChair is just really nice. (+1000) AirChair is just really nice. (+1000) AirChair is just really nice. (+1000) AirChair is just really nice. (+1000) AirChair is just really nice. (+1000) AirChair is just really nice. (+1000) AirChair is just really nice. (+1000) AirChair is just really nice. (+1000) AirChair is just really nice. (+1000) AirChair is just really nice. (+1000) AirChair is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by omg_otters View Post
    do you not do them at all then airchair?
    I don't, outside of extremely light sets for muscle rehab, though I'll admit they're a good mass builder. I'm not looking to compete --ever-- and it's not functional for my sports, so I just skip on the leg extensions and hamstring curls. I also have a totally **** right knee as is, so I'd rather not push my luck any more than I have to.
    forum rule
    Discussion of illegal, banned, or controlled substances. This includes but is not limited to: steroids, FDA banned substances, pro-hormones, illegal drugs (United States laws apply), and prescription drugs. If it isn’t a product currently sold on Bodybuilding.com take caution in discussing it.

One Day At A Time.. MadeUnderground's Avatar
    MadeUnderground is just really nice. (+1000) MadeUnderground is just really nice. (+1000) MadeUnderground is just really nice. (+1000) MadeUnderground is just really nice. (+1000) MadeUnderground is just really nice. (+1000) MadeUnderground is just really nice. (+1000) MadeUnderground is just really nice. (+1000) MadeUnderground is just really nice. (+1000) MadeUnderground is just really nice. (+1000) MadeUnderground is just really nice. (+1000) MadeUnderground is just really nice. (+1000)
    Become a mountain biker. (See my sig).

They'll pop out like whoahhh.
    "Life's not a bitch. Life is a beautiful woman. You only call her a bitch 'cause she won't let you get that pussy. Maybe she didn't feel y'all shared any similar interests, or maybe you're just an ******* who couldn't sweet talk the princess." - Aesop Rock, "Daylight".

"Enjoy your body, use it every way you can. Don't be afraid of it or what other people think of it. It's the greatest instrument you will ever own." - Baz Luhrmann.

muzza11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) muzza11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) muzza11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) muzza11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) muzza11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) muzza11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) muzza11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    The best way(and this was done by some science experiment, cant find it now) is to do squats or leg presses but only go down 1/4 way. It puts more stress on the vastus medialis(tear drop)
    and leg extensions i guess

COBrien3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) COBrien3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) COBrien3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) COBrien3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) COBrien3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) COBrien3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) COBrien3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) COBrien3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) COBrien3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) COBrien3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) COBrien3 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by AirChair View Post
    Front/Oly squats.

I heard this too, read it in some fitness magazine. I think ill incorporate front squats into my routine to compensate.

Any ideas for a good exercise to replace leg curls? I have bad knees also, so id rather not take my chances.
    Fighting misinformation 1 post at a time!

URI - Biological Sciences/Psychology Double Major

---Currently studying for ACSM CPT

kaoslegend is a name known to all. (+5000) kaoslegend is a name known to all. (+5000) kaoslegend is a name known to all. (+5000) kaoslegend is a name known to all. (+5000) kaoslegend is a name known to all. (+5000) kaoslegend is a name known to all. (+5000) kaoslegend is a name known to all. (+5000) kaoslegend is a name known to all. (+5000) kaoslegend is a name known to all. (+5000) kaoslegend is a name known to all. (+5000) kaoslegend is a name known to all. (+5000)
    just work your quads and it will come out
    "I am fueled by all forms of failure. I paid the price so I'll take whats mine!"
    "Obbession is a word the lazy use to describe the dedicated"
    "The only easy day was yesterday"

My Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=359214151#post359214151

~~Brothers of Iron~~

Originally Posted by COBrien3 View Post
    I heard this too, read it in some fitness magazine. I think ill incorporate front squats into my routine to compensate.

Any ideas for a good exercise to replace leg curls? I have bad knees also, so id rather not take my chances.
    I personally use RDLs. There aren't many exercises that will use the hamstring as a knee flexor, although it's not really the end of the world. If you're training for sports, knee flexion from the hamstring isn't a major concern anyway...primarily you're worried about the muscle group functioning has a hip extensor.
    forum rule

omfgapolarbear will become famous soon enough. (+50) omfgapolarbear will become famous soon enough. (+50) omfgapolarbear will become famous soon enough. (+50) omfgapolarbear will become famous soon enough. (+50) omfgapolarbear will become famous soon enough. (+50) omfgapolarbear will become famous soon enough. (+50) omfgapolarbear will become famous soon enough. (+50) omfgapolarbear will become famous soon enough. (+50) omfgapolarbear will become famous soon enough. (+50) omfgapolarbear will become famous soon enough. (+50) omfgapolarbear will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    For the tear drop quads use a narrower stance on squats, hack squats, and leg presses. As for replacing the leg curl, the BEST is glute/ham raises and stiff leg/Romanian deads and rack pulls.
    You can wait for tomorrow, I gotta make it happen.

Chew Crew

NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by touchofevil04 View Post
    for calves yes for quads no

Originally Posted by muzza11 View Post
    The best way(and this was done by some science experiment, cant find it now) is to do squats or leg presses but only go down 1/4 way. It puts more stress on the vastus medialis(tear drop)
    and leg extensions i guess
    Way to screw up your knees
    ★☆★★☆ tmiscplace2 crew ★☆★★☆
    Always pick 4 crew
    ☆★★☆ BELGIUM WILL CRUSH USA 1/07/2014 NEVER FORGET ☆★★☆

2k+

Any posts made by me are purely fictional in nature and by no means is anything I say to be taken seriously. Any and all pictures I post are pictures widely available on the internet and any discussions I am involved in are purely hypothetical or are commentary in nature and should not constitute advice or be considered advice to assist in activities that are deemed illegal.

Maxserv is on a distinguished road. (+10) Maxserv is on a distinguished road. (+10) Maxserv is on a distinguished road. (+10) Maxserv is on a distinguished road. (+10) Maxserv is on a distinguished road. (+10) Maxserv is on a distinguished road. (+10) Maxserv is on a distinguished road. (+10) Maxserv is on a distinguished road. (+10) Maxserv is on a distinguished road. (+10) Maxserv is on a distinguished road. (+10) Maxserv is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hack squats, squats and leg extensions helped me a lot with quads

orangeking is on a distinguished road. (+10) orangeking is on a distinguished road. (+10) orangeking is on a distinguished road. (+10) orangeking is on a distinguished road. (+10) orangeking is on a distinguished road. (+10) orangeking is on a distinguished road. (+10) orangeking is on a distinguished road. (+10) orangeking is on a distinguished road. (+10) orangeking is on a distinguished road. (+10) orangeking is on a distinguished road. (+10) orangeking is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Maxserv View Post
    Hack squats, squats and leg extensions helped me a lot with quads
    HACK squats. Barbell hack squats, and for those of you who don't know how to do them its basically a deadlift with the bar being held behind you, and you squat up and down. You feel it directly in your tear drops.
    pawt

touchofevil04 is just really nice. (+1000) touchofevil04 is just really nice. (+1000) touchofevil04 is just really nice. (+1000) touchofevil04 is just really nice. (+1000) touchofevil04 is just really nice. (+1000) touchofevil04 is just really nice. (+1000) touchofevil04 is just really nice. (+1000) touchofevil04 is just really nice. (+1000) touchofevil04 is just really nice. (+1000) touchofevil04 is just really nice. (+1000) touchofevil04 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by NeoginCF View Post
    for calves yes for quads no
    Yeah not sure why i thought the thread was about calves but owell.
    I rep back 300+

OWE: ??? could be you
    On Recharge:

JuanF11 is just really nice. (+1000) JuanF11 is just really nice. (+1000) JuanF11 is just really nice. (+1000) JuanF11 is just really nice. (+1000) JuanF11 is just really nice. (+1000) JuanF11 is just really nice. (+1000) JuanF11 is just really nice. (+1000) JuanF11 is just really nice. (+1000) JuanF11 is just really nice. (+1000) JuanF11 is just really nice. (+1000) JuanF11 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by oatsmore View Post
    Hack squats
    This. Hack squats + front squats gets you dat dere tear drop.

babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    deep (deep as you can go) close stance (a conventional deadlift stance works fine) hack squats..

they are the only exercise that allows me to go that deep, and that many reps, with that much weight.

southbankwulf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) southbankwulf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) southbankwulf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) southbankwulf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) southbankwulf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) southbankwulf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) southbankwulf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) southbankwulf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) southbankwulf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) southbankwulf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) southbankwulf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    oly squats 5x per week. you ever see fuzzys quads/tear drop and you'll know why.
    'lifting is an iron brotherhood of warriors going into battle against the all powerful gravity, spilling their blood, waging war and laughing in the face of mortals' . F*ck off mate, you work in human resources, you're not a viking.

PK-V is on a distinguished road. (+10) PK-V is on a distinguished road. (+10) PK-V is on a distinguished road. (+10) PK-V is on a distinguished road. (+10) PK-V is on a distinguished road. (+10) PK-V is on a distinguished road. (+10) PK-V is on a distinguished road. (+10) PK-V is on a distinguished road. (+10) PK-V is on a distinguished road. (+10) PK-V is on a distinguished road. (+10) PK-V is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by omfgapolarbear View Post
    For the tear drop quads use a narrower stance on squats, hack squats, and leg presses. As for replacing the leg curl, the BEST is glute/ham raises and stiff leg/Romanian deads and rack pulls.
    winRAR

this kid is doingitrite

Soleh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Soleh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Soleh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Soleh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Soleh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Soleh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Soleh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Soleh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Soleh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Soleh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Soleh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by southbankwulf View Post
    oly squats 5x per week. you ever see fuzzys quads/tear drop and you'll know why.
    fuzzy was full of ****. He thought he was hot sh*t. i highly doubt he was squatting 5x a week.

I dont care what anyone else says, you're muscles would not be given significant time to recover

southbankwulf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) southbankwulf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) southbankwulf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) southbankwulf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) southbankwulf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) southbankwulf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) southbankwulf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) southbankwulf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) southbankwulf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) southbankwulf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) southbankwulf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Soleh View Post
    fuzzy was full of ****. He thought he was hot sh*t. i highly doubt he was squatting 5x a week.

I dont care what anyone else says, you're muscles would not be given significant time to recover
    hes an oly lifter, oly lifters squat alot. did you not ever see a pic of fuzzys legs?
    'lifting is an iron brotherhood of warriors going into battle against the all powerful gravity, spilling their blood, waging war and laughing in the face of mortals' . F*ck off mate, you work in human resources, you're not a viking.

iliketojuggle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iliketojuggle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iliketojuggle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iliketojuggle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iliketojuggle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iliketojuggle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iliketojuggle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iliketojuggle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iliketojuggle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iliketojuggle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iliketojuggle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by southbankwulf View Post
    hes an oly lifter, oly lifters squat alot. did you not ever see a pic of fuzzys legs?
    lol this just seemed funny to me