i eat babies for protein. DieHollywoodDie's Avatar
    DieHollywoodDie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DieHollywoodDie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DieHollywoodDie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DieHollywoodDie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DieHollywoodDie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DieHollywoodDie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DieHollywoodDie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DieHollywoodDie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DieHollywoodDie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DieHollywoodDie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DieHollywoodDie is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

PH Strength Increase + Minimal Shutdown

PH with focuses on strength increase and minimal shutdown. I'd run a nolva pct. I don't care about gaining mass or losing fat etc. I know most of the strength PHs generally have huge mass increases and shut you down like a mofo. Any advice? Is there perhaps a precursor to anavar that is available in PH/clone form?
    NEW GOAL(s):
    Regain my strength.
    Put on 5 lbs of muscle.
    Gain better overall fitness (strength, endurance, muscle)

"don't give up, the beginning is always the hardest."

HurfDurf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HurfDurf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HurfDurf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HurfDurf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HurfDurf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HurfDurf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HurfDurf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HurfDurf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HurfDurf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HurfDurf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HurfDurf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by DieHollywoodDie View Post
    PH with focuses on strength increase and minimal shutdown. I'd run a nolva pct. I don't care about gaining mass or losing fat etc. I know most of the strength PHs generally have huge mass increases and shut you down like a mofo. Any advice? Is there perhaps a precursor to anavar that is available in PH/clone form?
    Epistane always gives me insane strength gains and its very dry. Never really had a problem with shutdown on it like I have with other PH's.

Guitarguru9909 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Guitarguru9909 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Guitarguru9909 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Guitarguru9909 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Guitarguru9909 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Guitarguru9909 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Guitarguru9909 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Guitarguru9909 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Guitarguru9909 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Guitarguru9909 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Guitarguru9909 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by DieHollywoodDie View Post
    http://tunedsports.com/category/designer-steroids/

case closed

i eat babies for protein. DieHollywoodDie's Avatar
    DieHollywoodDie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DieHollywoodDie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DieHollywoodDie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DieHollywoodDie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DieHollywoodDie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DieHollywoodDie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DieHollywoodDie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DieHollywoodDie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DieHollywoodDie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DieHollywoodDie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DieHollywoodDie is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Guitarguru9909 View Post
    not sure what that meant. that was listing p-plex and tren which have wet mass gains and lots of shutdown...
    NEW GOAL(s):
    Regain my strength.
    Put on 5 lbs of muscle.
    Gain better overall fitness (strength, endurance, muscle)

"don't give up, the beginning is always the hardest."

firasnas is not very helpful. (-500) firasnas is not very helpful. (-500) firasnas is not very helpful. (-500) firasnas is not very helpful. (-500) firasnas is not very helpful. (-500) firasnas is not very helpful. (-500) firasnas is not very helpful. (-500) firasnas is not very helpful. (-500) firasnas is not very helpful. (-500) firasnas is not very helpful. (-500) firasnas is not very helpful. (-500)
    epistane is the best imo. if you are making a scale of phs with results vs sides. Although epistane has been known to cuase shutdown in many, but then again results of h drol cuasing shut down in some has been known as well.

ersatz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ersatz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ersatz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ersatz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ersatz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ersatz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ersatz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ersatz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ersatz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ersatz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ersatz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Just about any steroid should help to increase strength. The minimal shutdown of HPTA is a different story but is going to be dose dependent to a degree. Perhaps 10mg of a pheraplex clone will allow for good strength increases without as much suppression. In regards to concerns of mass, well simply limit caloric intake and it won't be an issue. Maybe try 400mg of bold as many claim it's quite mild. Hopefully there's minimal shutdown and yet still provides a good strength increase.
    The current world population is somewhere around 6.79 billion. Do you suppose they will all want dignity?

Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    interrested in this one also

dirtyvegas is on a distinguished road. (+10) dirtyvegas is on a distinguished road. (+10) dirtyvegas is on a distinguished road. (+10) dirtyvegas is on a distinguished road. (+10) dirtyvegas is on a distinguished road. (+10) dirtyvegas is on a distinguished road. (+10) dirtyvegas is on a distinguished road. (+10) dirtyvegas is on a distinguished road. (+10) dirtyvegas is on a distinguished road. (+10) dirtyvegas is on a distinguished road. (+10) dirtyvegas is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I'm in week 3 of 4(maybe 5) of my E-Stane (Havoc Clone) cycle and only real sides are back pumps so far. The boys are still large and in charge and libido hasn't changed. Strength has been amazing this week. PRs everyday.
    Follow My E-Stane Log @ http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=120919981

"Government is not a solution to our problem, government is the problem." - President Ronald Reagan