Thread: h-drol cycle

i eat babies for protein. DieHollywoodDie's Avatar
    DieHollywoodDie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DieHollywoodDie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DieHollywoodDie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DieHollywoodDie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DieHollywoodDie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DieHollywoodDie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DieHollywoodDie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DieHollywoodDie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DieHollywoodDie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DieHollywoodDie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DieHollywoodDie is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

h-drol cycle

5 weeks of H-Drol: 50/50/50/75/75

followed by 4 weeks of Nolva: 40/40/20/20

5' 9" 185lbs as of now...

Does this work? I'm going to run this next fall I think but it's always good to know. First DS cycle.
    NEW GOAL(s):
    Regain my strength.
    Put on 5 lbs of muscle.
    Gain better overall fitness (strength, endurance, muscle)

"don't give up, the beginning is always the hardest."

AtTheWall will become famous soon enough. (+50) AtTheWall will become famous soon enough. (+50) AtTheWall will become famous soon enough. (+50) AtTheWall will become famous soon enough. (+50) AtTheWall will become famous soon enough. (+50) AtTheWall will become famous soon enough. (+50) AtTheWall will become famous soon enough. (+50) AtTheWall will become famous soon enough. (+50) AtTheWall will become famous soon enough. (+50) AtTheWall will become famous soon enough. (+50) AtTheWall will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I know very little about Nolva, but what I do know is that seems way to high. 20-20-10-10 is common. Also that is Hdrol and not Mdrol. A lot of people would suggest otc pct. I am not sure myself.

Apoxi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Go 40/20/20/10 on the nolva. For H-drol you don't need to dose it at 40mg for 2 weeks....just my opinion though, I'm not a Dr.

DieHollywoodDie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DieHollywoodDie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DieHollywoodDie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DieHollywoodDie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DieHollywoodDie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DieHollywoodDie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DieHollywoodDie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DieHollywoodDie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DieHollywoodDie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DieHollywoodDie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DieHollywoodDie is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by AtTheWall View Post
    I know very little about Nolva, but what I do know is that seems way to high. 20-20-10-10 is common. Also that is Hdrol and not Mdrol. A lot of people would suggest otc pct. I am not sure myself.
    i prefer to play it safe.
    NEW GOAL(s):
    Regain my strength.
    Put on 5 lbs of muscle.

Originally Posted by RaymondK.Hessel View Post
    40/40/20/20 used to be the standard for AAS use, but its been proven much less is needed. Run hdrol 50/75/75/75/75/75 and nolva 20/20/20/10/10.
    i'm not going that low on nolva, doesn't seem safe.

i heard arond there's no reason to go to /10 on nolva...it doesn't do anything at that dosage and merely is a waste of a week.

also i've heard its bad news to run a methyl like h-drol for 6-weeks at a time. i felt like 5 weeks would be better...i'm tempted to go 50/75/75/75, but i'm not sure if that's the good route. lots of success with 50/50/75/75 supposedly.
    NEW GOAL(s):
    Regain my strength.
    Put on 5 lbs of muscle.

liftingson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) liftingson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) liftingson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) liftingson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) liftingson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) liftingson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) liftingson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) liftingson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) liftingson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) liftingson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) liftingson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i would run the h-drol at 50/75/75/75/75/75.
    make sure your running you cycle support one week prior and all through your cycle.

pct.
    you can run
    cycle assist and reversital if you want.

Ive ran it before pretty much like this, had good results in strength and size.

good luck, let us know how it goes!
    My 5/3/1 progress can be found here.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=142870321&p

Uncut LOG...check it out here!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152706323

{{**ORIGINAL DSC**}}

I lift one rep at a time.

Xander is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xander is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xander is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xander is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xander is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xander is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xander is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xander is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xander is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xander is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xander is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I've done Epi & Mass Tabs with 20/20/10/10. 40 is a waste IMO
    *Former* Jeep Brah Crew
    ./l ,[___],
    l---L -OlllllllO-
    ()_) ()_)--o-)_)

BamaBuckShot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BamaBuckShot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BamaBuckShot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BamaBuckShot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BamaBuckShot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BamaBuckShot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BamaBuckShot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BamaBuckShot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    would it differ a little in dosage with liquid nolva vs pill form?

firasnas is not very helpful. (-500) firasnas is not very helpful. (-500) firasnas is not very helpful. (-500) firasnas is not very helpful. (-500) firasnas is not very helpful. (-500) firasnas is not very helpful. (-500) firasnas is not very helpful. (-500) firasnas is not very helpful. (-500) firasnas is not very helpful. (-500) firasnas is not very helpful. (-500) firasnas is not very helpful. (-500)
    I would do 40(4)days20/20/10/10. Run an AI like reversitol if u like along side for 4-6 weeks, will help u keep gains and cortisol blocker if u like as well like lean xtreme. Many can say over kill if they want but in reality its not.

ksweave has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ksweave has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ksweave has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ksweave has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ksweave has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ksweave has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ksweave has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ksweave has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ksweave has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ksweave has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ksweave has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    do urself a favor and buy Nolva 20/20/10/10, if you want a decent 1st cycle I'd recommend 2 bottles at 50/75/75/75/75/75 and get some cycle assist/support if you wanna handle this sides safely.

724hp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 724hp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 724hp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 724hp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 724hp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 724hp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 724hp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 724hp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 724hp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 724hp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 724hp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by DieHollywoodDie View Post
    also i've heard its bad news to run a methyl like h-drol for 6-weeks at a time. i felt like 5 weeks would be better...i'm tempted to go 50/75/75/75, but i'm not sure if that's the good route. lots of success with 50/50/75/75 supposedly.

i ran h-drol for 5 weeks and had amazing results.

csabatka1 is just really nice. (+1000) csabatka1 is just really nice. (+1000) csabatka1 is just really nice. (+1000) csabatka1 is just really nice. (+1000) csabatka1 is just really nice. (+1000) csabatka1 is just really nice. (+1000) csabatka1 is just really nice. (+1000) csabatka1 is just really nice. (+1000) csabatka1 is just really nice. (+1000) csabatka1 is just really nice. (+1000) csabatka1 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Go at least 50/75/75/75/75, but I'd recommend 6 weeks on your HDrol. I saw nice gains up to week 4, but everything exploded between week 4 and 5. I'm between week 5 and 6 now and everything is still going up.

I've gained 35 pounds on my bench to 405 now. Squats I went from 275 for 20 to 315 for 20. And have gained 20-30%+ on every other lift. Most of those gains were at weeks 4-6.

I have 4 days left on my 6 week cycle.

Run nolva at 20/20/10/10
    With a test booster as recommended at week 3.

1lovejdm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1lovejdm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1lovejdm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1lovejdm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1lovejdm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1lovejdm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1lovejdm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1lovejdm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1lovejdm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1lovejdm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1lovejdm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by ksweave View Post
    do urself a favor and buy Nolva 20/20/10/10, if you want a decent 1st cycle I'd recommend 2 bottles at 50/75/75/75/75/75 and get some cycle assist/support if you wanna handle this sides safely.
    This is exactly what im doing right now

Originally Posted by ksweave View Post
    this seems like the best advice.

my question is, using a SERM, do i need an AI or a natural test booster during PCT? i know h-drol is mild but using nolva i'm worried that the nolva could in fact kick me in the wrong direction too much!
    NEW GOAL(s):
    Regain my strength.
    Put on 5 lbs of muscle.

imasavage will become famous soon enough. (+50) imasavage will become famous soon enough. (+50) imasavage will become famous soon enough. (+50) imasavage will become famous soon enough. (+50) imasavage will become famous soon enough. (+50) imasavage will become famous soon enough. (+50) imasavage will become famous soon enough. (+50) imasavage will become famous soon enough. (+50) imasavage will become famous soon enough. (+50) imasavage will become famous soon enough. (+50) imasavage will become famous soon enough. (+50)

my question is, using a SERM, do i need an AI or a natural test booster during PCT? i know h-drol is mild but using nolva i'm worried that the nolva could in fact kick me in the wrong direction too much!
    Test booster is recommended but neither is needed. Test booster helps your test return faster and AI usually helps if you have any flareups from SERM.

would it differ a little in dosage with liquid nolva vs pill form?
    I would dose it a tad bit higher. Not that liquid is different from pill, but because often times liquid Nolva is underdosed.
    akkxn - just lift heavy ****.

BamaBuckShot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BamaBuckShot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BamaBuckShot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BamaBuckShot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BamaBuckShot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BamaBuckShot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BamaBuckShot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BamaBuckShot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I would dose it a tad bit higher. Not that liquid is different from pill, but because often times liquid Nolva is underdosed.[/QUOTE]

thats what i was wondering, ill prolly go with the 40/40/20/20 and add my test booster at week 3

Originally Posted by RaymondK.Hessel View Post
    False it's not underdosed. Pill nolva has 30.4mg tamoxifen citrate to deliever 20mg Tamoxifen. Most research chem places take this into account also. If it says nolva 20mg/ml then assume it does. If it says tamoxifen citrate 20mg/ml assume it doesn't.
    why is this on tamoxifen citrate?

ksweave has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ksweave has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ksweave has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ksweave has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ksweave has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ksweave has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ksweave has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ksweave has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ksweave has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ksweave has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ksweave has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Nolva is plenty enough for the cycle you wanna run, you could add PCT Assist or some test boost it could do a little better PCT but imo if you're on a budget Nolva is more than enough you'll feel great and keep em gainz on PCT.