jamesbondc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jamesbondc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jamesbondc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jamesbondc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jamesbondc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jamesbondc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jamesbondc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jamesbondc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jamesbondc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jamesbondc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jamesbondc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Eating 5 apples good on Cut??

I am on a low cal no meat diet and doing 5 miles of brisk walk fasted in India. I do push ups and got resistance bands so thats how I do weight training. I refuse to eat meats here because of the risk of getting sick from it. Animals are kept in dirty places here. I am basically eating 5 apples or guava in a day with salads and beans with brown rice. Is eating 5 fruits hurting my weight loss? I need to lose max amount of weight by April because I am joining US Army when I get back.
    Official 200 Pounder

Feb 11, 09 188 lb

sofine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sofine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sofine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sofine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sofine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sofine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sofine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sofine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sofine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sofine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sofine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by jamesbondc View Post
    I am on a low cal no meat diet and doing 5 miles of brisk walk fasted in India. I do push ups and got resistance bands so thats how I do weight training. I refuse to eat meats here because of the risk of getting sick from it. Animals are kept in dirty places here. I am basically eating 5 apples or guava in a day with salads and beans with brown rice. Is eating 5 fruits hurting my weight loss? I need to lose max amount of weight by April because I am joining US Army when I get back.
    james bond would eat the meat.

just sayin

du3ce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) du3ce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) du3ce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) du3ce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) du3ce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) du3ce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) du3ce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) du3ce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) du3ce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) du3ce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) du3ce is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    its a good way to being skinny fat

jamesbondc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jamesbondc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jamesbondc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jamesbondc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jamesbondc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jamesbondc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jamesbondc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jamesbondc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jamesbondc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jamesbondc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jamesbondc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by du3ce View Post
    its a good way to being skinny fat
    I know, but I am doing this to qualify for the Army in March/April. I am also doing the pushups and situps to train for basic training. I have to drop about 30 pounds to qualify and I will resume my lean meat consumption when I get back to US. Here I just don't want to take a chance because once you come back from US your immune system is just not strong enough for germs here. A lot of my friends get sick when they eat meats here in India.
    Official 200 Pounder

Feb 11, 09 188 lb

Urriola has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    No, do not eat 5 apples a day, that is a very, very, very bad idea. Fruits like apples have high sugar levels, which will spike your insulin levels, causing you to store fat. Go with vegetables, eat a lot of them. They give you pretty much what fruits do but without the sugar. Good question though. Stick with just 1 apple or so.

Shr3dJunki3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shr3dJunki3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shr3dJunki3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shr3dJunki3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shr3dJunki3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shr3dJunki3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shr3dJunki3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shr3dJunki3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shr3dJunki3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shr3dJunki3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shr3dJunki3 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You need protein to preserve muscle mass, this way you'd be burning too much muscle.
    We all come from humble beginnings.

Studies everywhere tell you everything, listen to your body instead and you'll succeed.

" So you're thinking that you're all that, and then some...man I got news for you..."

Registered User trance__dreamer's Avatar
    trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Thumbs down

Originally Posted by Urriola View Post
    No, do not eat 5 apples a day, that is a very, very, very bad idea. Fruits like apples have high sugar levels, which will spike your insulin levels, causing you to store fat.
    what the...

apace is on a distinguished road. (+10) apace is on a distinguished road. (+10) apace is on a distinguished road. (+10) apace is on a distinguished road. (+10) apace is on a distinguished road. (+10) apace is on a distinguished road. (+10) apace is on a distinguished road. (+10) apace is on a distinguished road. (+10) apace is on a distinguished road. (+10) apace is on a distinguished road. (+10) apace is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    5 apples have about 400 calories if they are spread during the day with protein shakes how bad can it be at least they are filling especially if one is on a cut .
    drinu

phal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Urriola View Post
    No, do not eat 5 apples a day, that is a very, very, very bad idea. Fruits like apples have high sugar levels, which will spike your insulin levels, causing you to store fat. Go with vegetables, eat a lot of them. They give you pretty much what fruits do but without the sugar. Good question though. Stick with just 1 apple or so.

OH GAWD INSULINZ. Pro tip, pretty much anything you eat will elicit an insulin response.

TLDR? Eat apples if it fits within your calories.
    Sheiko? My journey to 1,500+ @ 165

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167881761

Keep On Getting Strong

Best Gym Lifts

475/315/610 @ 165

EddieSwoll will become famous soon enough. (+50) EddieSwoll will become famous soon enough. (+50) EddieSwoll will become famous soon enough. (+50) EddieSwoll will become famous soon enough. (+50) EddieSwoll will become famous soon enough. (+50) EddieSwoll will become famous soon enough. (+50) EddieSwoll will become famous soon enough. (+50) EddieSwoll will become famous soon enough. (+50) EddieSwoll will become famous soon enough. (+50) EddieSwoll will become famous soon enough. (+50) EddieSwoll will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    5 apples a week increases lung capacity shown in research. Among other good benefits. Should cut to 1 a day and incorporate some other fruits so you can get their benefits. And of course get your protein.

Nabla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nabla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nabla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nabla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nabla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nabla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nabla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nabla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nabla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nabla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nabla has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I eat apples (about 3-4 per day, 1 per meal) which are my main carb source with oatmeal (breakfast), nothing wrong with them ... I also have many protein through chicken, whey shakes ... I really can't go without fruits, I tried and failed horribly :-/
    I dont care if it hurts
    I wanna have control
    I want a perfect body
    I want a perfect soul

I am kinda going vegan here in India because I can't eat meats here and I haven't been able to find powdered protein here yet

Please someone help me with vegan and fruit plan on a cut. I am 5.5, 189 lbs, medium built with majority fat on my belly.
    Official 200 Pounder

Feb 11, 09 188 lb

Durmoot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Durmoot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Durmoot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Durmoot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Durmoot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Durmoot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Durmoot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Durmoot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Durmoot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Durmoot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Durmoot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    No body ever got fat eating fruit but you should try to get more protein. You do not want to get skinny fat, it sucks. Since you cant get protein powder, what about milk, and eggs?

Bobooshka will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bobooshka will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bobooshka will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bobooshka will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bobooshka will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bobooshka will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bobooshka will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bobooshka will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bobooshka will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bobooshka will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bobooshka will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Eat a bag a day and if you dont go over your limit youll be golden. Anyone who says otherwise is an idiot.

BigBoyAdd will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigBoyAdd will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigBoyAdd will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigBoyAdd will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigBoyAdd will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigBoyAdd will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigBoyAdd will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigBoyAdd will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigBoyAdd will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigBoyAdd will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigBoyAdd will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Apples are good, its all about the kcals bud as long as your under your sweet. Note I like pineapple...
    My cutting log:
    -----------------------------------------
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=513460853#post513460853

I drink 1 liter of milk here and eat 2 eggs a day. I can't eat more than 2 because it causes some type skin reaction whenever I eat 6 egg whites. Are there any vegan bodybuilders on here who could advice me on vegan diet.
    Official 200 Pounder

Feb 11, 09 188 lb

Need help with the Vegan diet from experienced and I m only getting major protein from milk and eggs.
    Official 200 Pounder

Feb 11, 09 188 lb

Itadienekes is not very well liked. (-100) Itadienekes is not very well liked. (-100) Itadienekes is not very well liked. (-100) Itadienekes is not very well liked. (-100) Itadienekes is not very well liked. (-100) Itadienekes is not very well liked. (-100) Itadienekes is not very well liked. (-100) Itadienekes is not very well liked. (-100) Itadienekes is not very well liked. (-100) Itadienekes is not very well liked. (-100) Itadienekes is not very well liked. (-100)
    need help with the vegan diet from experienced and i m only getting major protein from milk and eggs.
    beans!
    - Amateur Muay Thai 4-1
    - Amateur MMA 1-1

[IIFYM Crew], [IF Crew], Fighter.

Phatso is not very well liked. (-100) Phatso is not very well liked. (-100) Phatso is not very well liked. (-100) Phatso is not very well liked. (-100) Phatso is not very well liked. (-100) Phatso is not very well liked. (-100) Phatso is not very well liked. (-100) Phatso is not very well liked. (-100) Phatso is not very well liked. (-100) Phatso is not very well liked. (-100) Phatso is not very well liked. (-100)
    ok im half indian and can tell you this, the healthiest food in India which is high in protein is called 'daal' or 'dal'. everyshop has this, since ins like 45% water too it will be good for you.
    combine this with eating apples + cardio and you should be sweet.

Not content with average queenofswords's Avatar
    queenofswords will become famous soon enough. (+50) queenofswords will become famous soon enough. (+50) queenofswords will become famous soon enough. (+50) queenofswords will become famous soon enough. (+50) queenofswords will become famous soon enough. (+50) queenofswords will become famous soon enough. (+50) queenofswords will become famous soon enough. (+50) queenofswords will become famous soon enough. (+50) queenofswords will become famous soon enough. (+50) queenofswords will become famous soon enough. (+50) queenofswords will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Phatso View Post
    the healthiest food in India which is high in protein is called 'daal' or 'dal'. .

I second that, (half indian too)..the lentils in it are a decent source of protein- and daal is pretty cheap to make urself or buy.
    Enviable Pro bods: Sherlyn Roy; Monica Guerra; Nicole Wilkins- Lee; Rachel Cammon; Jennifer Nicole Lee.

TryStoppinMe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TryStoppinMe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TryStoppinMe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TryStoppinMe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TryStoppinMe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TryStoppinMe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TryStoppinMe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TryStoppinMe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TryStoppinMe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TryStoppinMe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TryStoppinMe has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by queenofswords View Post
    I second that, (half indian too)..the lentils in it are a decent source of protein- and daal is pretty cheap to make urself or buy.
    this is very true. how are you in india and not know this OP?

Registered User xGordonFreemanx_old's Avatar
    xGordonFreemanx_old has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xGordonFreemanx_old has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xGordonFreemanx_old has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xGordonFreemanx_old has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xGordonFreemanx_old has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xGordonFreemanx_old has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xGordonFreemanx_old has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xGordonFreemanx_old has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xGordonFreemanx_old has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xGordonFreemanx_old has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xGordonFreemanx_old has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I drink 1 liter of milk here and eat 2 eggs a day. I can't eat more than 2 because it causes some type skin reaction whenever I eat 6 egg whites. Are there any vegan bodybuilders on here who could advice me on vegan diet.
    veganbodybuilding.com

Originally Posted by TryStoppinMe View Post
    this is very true. how are you in india and not know this OP?
    I live in the US, I m just visiting.
    Official 200 Pounder

Feb 11, 09 188 lb

M3FTW has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) M3FTW has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) M3FTW has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I see your doing 5 miles brisk walking, but day one in the Army you will start running. When I went in on 98 I was sitting on my fat butt doing nothing.

I couldn't run one mile without walking. I would start running some and that will help losing weight also with the apples.

GL