Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

tehjagzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tehjagzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tehjagzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tehjagzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tehjagzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tehjagzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tehjagzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tehjagzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tehjagzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tehjagzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tehjagzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

What happens if you lose your prescription once it's filled?

Last night I threw a big party at my house, and someone managed to ransack my medicine cabinet (it was ****ing locked too.....), and just snagged every bottle in there (all of which I am currently taking).

So they got away with my anti-biotics, tremor medicine, lunesta, and damn near a full bottle of vicodin.

If I call up my doc and explain what happened, is he capable of re-writing all these for me, and is he likely to?

I'm pretty sure he can re-write the non scheduled stuff, but can/will he re-write my lunesta and vicodin?

Stats: 5'6", 170 lbs
    BodyPoints: 31113
    Kiknskreem has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Kiknskreem has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Kiknskreem has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Kiknskreem has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Kiknskreem has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Kiknskreem has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Kiknskreem has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Kiknskreem has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Kiknskreem has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Kiknskreem has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Kiknskreem has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Kiknskreem's BodySpace
    He can write you whatever scripts he wants.
    http://youtube.com/user/Kiknskreem

Stats: 6'4", 207 lbs
    BodyPoints: 1501
    bigcc has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bigcc has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bigcc has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bigcc has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bigcc has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bigcc has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bigcc has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bigcc has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bigcc has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bigcc has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bigcc has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit bigcc's BodySpace
    hopefully he takes all those anti-biotics and becomes immune to them.

Stealing someones medicine.... what a douchebag thing to do.

As for your question, I'm not sure brah, just try calling him and explaining?

Registered User AnAbOlIcAsSaUlT's Avatar
    Stats: 5'8", 175 lbs
    AnAbOlIcAsSaUlT is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AnAbOlIcAsSaUlT is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AnAbOlIcAsSaUlT is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AnAbOlIcAsSaUlT is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AnAbOlIcAsSaUlT is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AnAbOlIcAsSaUlT is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AnAbOlIcAsSaUlT is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AnAbOlIcAsSaUlT is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AnAbOlIcAsSaUlT is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AnAbOlIcAsSaUlT is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AnAbOlIcAsSaUlT is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit AnAbOlIcAsSaUlT's BodySpace
    $10 says OP sold his controlled scripts and wants a refill to sell some more.

Pretty sure the doctor can re-write the scripts but your insurance may not cover replacement meds.

Stats: 5'11", 230 lbs
    BodyPoints: 1981
    Naix has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Naix has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Naix has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Naix has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Naix has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Naix has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Naix has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Naix has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Naix has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Naix has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Naix has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Naix's BodySpace
    throw a party next week, but empty out all your prescription bottles and put laxatives in them. lock the doors and don't let anyone leave. whoever shiits their pants is your theif.

tehjagzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tehjagzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tehjagzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tehjagzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tehjagzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tehjagzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tehjagzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tehjagzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tehjagzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tehjagzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tehjagzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Naix View Post
    throw a party next week, but empty out all your prescription bottles and put laxatives in them. lock the doors and don't let anyone leave. whoever shiits their pants is your theif.
    Numerous problems.

1. Lol@ locking everyone in, would NOT go down well

2. I doubt they'd repeat steal that easily, even if I DO get refills..... and if the doc won't do it, I don't have the bottles.

3.Even if they did steal them again, they'd have to be pretty dumb to start poppin the pills while AT the party lol.

bigcc has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bigcc has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bigcc has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bigcc has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bigcc has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bigcc has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bigcc has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bigcc has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bigcc has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bigcc has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bigcc has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit bigcc's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by AnAbOlIcAsSaUlT View Post
    $10 says OP sold his controlled scripts and wants a refill to sell some more.

Pretty sure the doctor can re-write the scripts but your insurance may not cover replacement meds.
    Lol@ selling anti-biotics, and its not like lunesta is hard to get, or even makes you high. The vicodins though........

and how would the pharmacy know they were replacement meds?

gasoline and sparkplugs jamesk20's Avatar
    Stats: 5'11", 150 lbs
    jamesk20 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jamesk20 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jamesk20 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jamesk20 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jamesk20 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jamesk20 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jamesk20 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jamesk20 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jamesk20 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jamesk20 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jamesk20 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit jamesk20's BodySpace
    It was 2 days after the Olypmia and Ronnie was relaxing at his Colorado log cabin. Outside it was snowing; the wind was whistling through the trees. Ronnie was sitting in front of the fire, relaxing his huge muscles. All of a sudden there was a knock on the door.
    ?Who could dat be?? thought Ronnie.

Before he had time to open it, the door burst open and Jay stepped through the door, his wide frame grazing both sides. ?Oh this cabin is already taken, sorry Ronnie? said Jay.

?Fsssssss? Ronnie let out a long fart as he stood up and said ?Oh Jay baby, I was just warming it up for you?. Jay was curious and stepped in, closing the door behind him. ?I was just warming up the tub? Ronnie said as he pointed his body towards the tub of water and suds, thrusting his body in the direction of it over and over.

?Damn this looks nice, I think I?ll take a dip? said Jay. He removed his coat, revealing that he was wearing nothing underneath. His taught muscles rippled beneath his skin as he slowly walked over to the tub, all the while as he closely watched Ronnie strip down to his posing trunks. As he was about to get in, his massive dong nearly scraping the side, Ronnie motioned for him to stop.

?Aren?t you thirsty Jay??
    ?Oh yea, I brought some Cell-Tech Hardcore, one ssssecond baby?
    ?No, I was thinking something a little different, come here Jay you big stud?
    Jay stood close to Ronnie, their naked bodies close enough to touch. ?Yes Ronnie??

Ronnie took his right hand and grabbed his massive right pec. With the other, he grabbed the back of Jay?s head and forced it onto his nipple. Jay licked it, his tongue massaging it until it stood up, erect. Milk started to flow, and Jay gladly slurped it up. ?Oh Ronnie, I see you haven?t been taking your anti-estrogens?. Ronnie just smiled and closed his eyes.

After a couple of minutes, Jay stood up straight, Ronnie?s milk seeping out of his mouth and down his luscious body. Ronnie bent down and licked the excess milk off of Jays body. His tongue traced down to his ripped abs and even lower. ?Oh Ronnie yesssssss? Jay moaned as Ronnie grabbed his huge package. I was obvious Jay had been using IgF-1 on it. Ronnie slid it into his mouth, the massive veins nearly breaking his teeth. Ronnie worked on it, massaging the balls, until he eventually slid a finger in Jay?s anus.
    ?Oh Ronnie let me take you first? screamed Jay, throwing Ronnie to the ground. Ronnie spread his cheeks, eager for the glorious sensation. Jay grabbed some suds from the tub and spread them on his member. He wasted no time, forcibly ripping Ronnie?s anus. The blood was excellent lubrication. ?This ain?t no lightweight peanut? Screamed Ronnie in between thrusts. Jay just smiled.
    I will FuK you.......

reptillian back ; )

Stats: 6'1", 220 lbs
    BodyPoints: 8171
    GermanBB has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) GermanBB has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) GermanBB has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) GermanBB has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) GermanBB has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) GermanBB has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) GermanBB has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) GermanBB has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) GermanBB has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) GermanBB has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) GermanBB has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit GermanBB's BodySpace
    He can write whatever he wants... if you're close with this doc, he'll probably rewrite them for you and tell you to f*ckin hide your pills when you have a party.

btw.... really? dude, you should know to hide your pills when you have a party
    ®®® Rand Paul 2016 ®®®

We need systems approach to government, no longer partisan patchwork

AnAbOlIcAsSaUlT is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AnAbOlIcAsSaUlT is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AnAbOlIcAsSaUlT is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AnAbOlIcAsSaUlT is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AnAbOlIcAsSaUlT is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AnAbOlIcAsSaUlT is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AnAbOlIcAsSaUlT is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AnAbOlIcAsSaUlT is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AnAbOlIcAsSaUlT is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AnAbOlIcAsSaUlT is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AnAbOlIcAsSaUlT is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by bigcc View Post
    Lol@ selling anti-biotics, and its not like lunesta is hard to get, or even makes you high. The vicodins though........

Never mentioned selling anti-Bs.

The insurance company would know. Or do you not have insurance?

Visit bigcc's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by AnAbOlIcAsSaUlT View Post
    Never mentioned selling anti-Bs.

The insurance company would know. Or do you not have insurance?
    I have damn near full health insurance actually..... can't imagine how tough it would be for people who don't (no thread steal, lets leave it at that lol)

Originally Posted by GermanBB View Post
    He can write whatever he wants... if you're close with this doc, he'll probably rewrite them for you and tell you to f*ckin hide your pills when you have a party.

btw.... really? dude, you should know to hide your pills when you have a party
    I had a key-lock on the cabinet

I have damn near full health insurance actually..... can't imagine how tough it would be for people who don't (no thread steal, lets leave it at that lol)
    Same here. I have a controlled script (adderall) and once knocked the entire bottle in the toilet. My insurance wouldn't cover a replacement so I had to pay out of pocket.

Originally Posted by tehjagzz View Post
    I had a key-lock on the cabinet
    I would pay cash to catch someone stealing my sh*t. Several months of intensive care would be in their future

BodyPoints: 80808
    Thread Bomber has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Thread Bomber has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Thread Bomber has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Thread Bomber has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Thread Bomber has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Thread Bomber has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Thread Bomber has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Thread Bomber has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Thread Bomber has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Thread Bomber has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Thread Bomber has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Thread Bomber's BodySpace
    Ive seen this before, it depends on the insurance company, some make you wait 21 days, So you could go to your Doc and get a script and see if the insurance company will pay, if not sucks

MrBlonde12 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MrBlonde12 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MrBlonde12 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MrBlonde12 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MrBlonde12 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MrBlonde12 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MrBlonde12 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MrBlonde12 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MrBlonde12 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MrBlonde12 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MrBlonde12 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit MrBlonde12's BodySpace
    You threw a party and you didn't stash your narcotics, vicodin, your the one to blame in my opinion

BodyPoints: 8171
    GermanBB has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) GermanBB has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) GermanBB has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) GermanBB has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) GermanBB has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) GermanBB has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) GermanBB has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) GermanBB has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) GermanBB has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) GermanBB has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) GermanBB has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit GermanBB's BodySpace
    all i can say is go talk to your doc.... i know my doctor is cool... he knows me through and through and gives me pills whenever.. i can call in prescriptions for ambien and xanax.
    ®®® Rand Paul 2016 ®®®

We need systems approach to government, no longer partisan patchwork

Stats: 6'1", 280 lbs
    AndroShock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AndroShock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AndroShock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AndroShock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AndroShock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AndroShock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AndroShock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AndroShock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AndroShock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AndroShock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AndroShock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit AndroShock's BodySpace
    I was dating a women and she stole all my meds the day after i got them filled. Told my doc and he said sorry, but I will write you a script that will solve all your problems.
    It read "Get rid of the girlfriend"
    No Joke.
    Expect Nothing
    Never Be Disappointed

bobbo23 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bobbo23 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bobbo23 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bobbo23 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bobbo23 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bobbo23 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bobbo23 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bobbo23 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bobbo23 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bobbo23 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bobbo23 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Visit bobbo23's BodySpace
    Most insurance companies have a lost medication override that your pharmacy can use. just have your pharmacy call your insurance company.

Having refills will def. help. and the non- controlled meds will be easy enough to refill. The lunesta and vic. are controlled, but if you're out of refills the pharmacy can just call your doctor to authorize a fill.

Stats: 6'1", 190 lbs
    TheSpectre has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TheSpectre has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TheSpectre has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TheSpectre has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TheSpectre has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TheSpectre has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TheSpectre has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TheSpectre has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TheSpectre has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TheSpectre has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TheSpectre has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit TheSpectre's BodySpace

because we keep records of what's been filled and where it was filled (moved around from pharmacy to pharmacy, etc.). You would have to have a completely new script and go to a completely new pharmacy for us to not know. If you try to get it filled now the pharmacy will refuse because it's too soon. You'll have to convince to doctor to have the pharmacy override it as it is now.

Pharm tech here
    ★ Misc Pharmacy Crew ★

Originally Posted by TheSpectre View Post
    because we keep records of what's been filled and where it was filled (moved around from pharmacy to pharmacy, etc.). You would have to have a completely new script and go to a completely new pharmacy for us to not know. If you try to get it filled now the pharmacy will refuse because it's too soon. You'll have to convince to doctor to have the pharmacy override it as it is now.

Pharm tech here
    Well the script is only for a couple weeks due to surgery, so getting it filled 21 days later would be useless.

And due to the fact that there were no refills left (due to short term usage), and the fact that the script WOULD be getting filled at a separate pharmacy, isn't all this irrelevant?

Visit bigcc's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by TheSpectre View Post

Pharm tech here
    Well even if the pharmacy knew, wouldn't it not even matter if the doctor wrote a new one?