liftjunkie06 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) liftjunkie06 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) liftjunkie06 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) liftjunkie06 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) liftjunkie06 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) liftjunkie06 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) liftjunkie06 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) liftjunkie06 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) liftjunkie06 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) liftjunkie06 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) liftjunkie06 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Liftjunkie's Final Review of Muscle Pharm RECON

MusclePharms
    RECON

MUSCLE RECONSTRUCTION MATRIX

REFUEL REPLENISH - REBUILD

YOU LAY THE FOUNDATION IN THE GYM

RECONSTRUCTION OCCURS ONCE YOU LEAVE.

-Maximizes Post-Workout Growth and Repair

-Optimizes the Post-Workout ?Anabolic Window

-Refuels Muscle Energy stores

-Rebuilds Muscle Tissue

-Replenishes Vital Nutrients

-Boosts Immune and Recovery Mechanisms

PRODUCT INFORMATION MANUAL

I. WHAT IS RECON??

RECON? is a unique, high-performance POST-WORKOUT REFUEL, REPLENISH, REBUILDING formula. RECON? was designed to maximize the most important phase of the athlete?s total training program ? the post-workout phase, what those in our game call the ?anabolic window?. RECON was designed to provide hard training athletes with everything necessary to nourish recovery and growth from all angles. Every facet of reconstruction nutrition is accounted for in this, the most comprehensive recovery formulation. There is nothing like Muscle Pharm?s RECON

The brutal truth is, the harder you push your body, the better your results will be, given the proper tools to fuel recovery and growth. Your training program is only as good as your post-workout protocol. RECON? Reconstruction Matrix leaves no stone unturned in the name of recovery and growth.

RECON?allows hard working athletes to push harder, and recover quicker from the rigors of high-intensity training by supporting the body?s internal environment.

RECON Muscle Reconstruction Matrix MAXIMIZES POST-WORKOUT GROWTH AND REPAIR by:

REFUELING Muscle Energy Stores
    REPLENISHING Vital Nutrients Lost During Intense Training
    REBUILDING Muscle Tissue by Providing Critical Growth Enhancing Nutrients
    REGENERATING - Scavenges Cellular Pollution and Remove Metabolic Waste
    RELOADING Muscle Cells by Stimulating Hyper-Loaded Nutrient Uptake
    RECHARGING - Blocks Stress-Induced and Post-Workout Catabolism
    FEEDING RECOVERY - Boost Immune and Recovery Mechanisms.

II. HOW DOES RECON WORK?

RECON combines 7 natural Matrices specifically formulated to fuel the body?s muscle-building, repair and recovery systems to maximize post-workout growth and repair and optimize the ?anabolic window?. RECON is hyper-loaded with glycogen-replenishing, muscle-loading specific carbohydrates (Carb-Max blend), stress hormone regulators and cellular detoxifiers to prevent catabolism and promote cellular health, and immuno-modulators to maximize health and recovery. RECON? also target key anabolic and recovery pathways within the body to support muscle growth, fuel recovery and maximize the body?s adaptive response to hard training.

NO HARD-TRAINING ATHLETE SHOULD TRAIN WITHOUT RECON.

Careful combination of the key ingredients in RECON? result in the most comprehensive POST-WORKOUT RECOVERY AND MUSCLE-BUILDING formula-ever!

RECON Muscle Reconstruction Matrix contains:

?RECOVER Matrix:

?The most abundant amino acid in the body, glutamine, is known for its immune boosting and muscle building properties. RECON? has over 7 grams of glutamine per serving, along with several other powerful, recovery-inducing agents.

?REBUILD Matrix (Anabolic Primer):

?Research has proven time and time again Essential and Branched Chain amino acids to be critical components of the muscle building process. Especially in immediate post-training ?window of growth?, BCAAs and EAAs are critical components of muscle repair and rebuilding. RECON? contains 6 grams of EAA?s and 6 grams of BCAAs

?REFUEL Matrix (Muscle Extender):

?Beta Alanine and Citruline Malate have been shown to help replenish cellular energy, to fuel ongoing muscular contractions for harder, more intense training sessions. RECON? REFUEL Matrix will facilitate cellular energy replenishment and prepare the muscle cells for the next training session.

?REGENERATE Matrix (Muscle Detoxifier):

?RECON is hyper-loaded with key herbal extracts and phytochemicals specifically included for their role in recovery, regeneration and rebuilding. The REGENERATE Matrix also contains several cellular detoxifiers, free-radical and cellular pollutant scavengers, specifically designed to remove metabolic waste for improved recovery and cell health.

?RELOAD Matrix (Insulinogenic):

?Insulin is the most anabolic hormone in the body, bar none. RECON? contains several proven nutrient ?drivers?, insulinogenics and insulin mimetics, specifically included to help thrust recovery agents from the bloodstream into the muscle cells. RECON??s RELOAD Matrix acts as a hyper-loaded nutrient delivery system, formulated to stimulate rapid nutrient uptake for maximal muscle growth and repair.

?RECHARGE Matrix (Anti-Stress-Adaptogen):

?Cortisol and free-radicals are the two primary opponents to cellular health and recovery. RECHARGE Matrix contains several specific compounds included to control cortisol, the stress-response / growth-inhibiting hormone.

?REPLENISHMENT Matrix (Carb-Max blend):

?Carb-Max blend is a scientifically formulated combination of specific carbohydrate sources, each specifically chosen for its unique energy-yielding properties and recovery enhancement capabilities. The Carb-Max? blend contains 3 different mono- and polysaccharides, combined to yield rapid, sustained cellular replenishment.

III. RECON - PRODUCT SUMMARY

KEY POINTS of RECON

What makes RECON such critical nutrition for hard-training athletes?

RECON's powerful, comprehensive formulation contains active ingredients scientifically proven to address all key components of the post-training recovery process; and most-importantly, RECON? contains sufficient quantities of all key active agents to make RECON? the most impactful and one of the most important products for athletes today. There is no other product like RECON?.

IV. RECON FAQ?S

SAFETY and DRUG-LIKE EFFECTS:

?Do I need to cycle off RECON???

NO. Although RECON supports the body?s natural anabolic properties, it is not itself a hormonal product. RECON provides the vital substrates and nutrients to support recovery and aggressive muscle building, utilizing the ?anabolic window? to maximize muscle growth and repair.

?Will I fail a drug-test while taking RECON???

No. RECON? is not a hormonal product, and contains no illegal or banned substances. However, as with any food supplement, you should be sure to double-check the banned substances of the organization that sanctions your event against the ingredient list of RECON?.

USAGE:

?What is the best way to use RECON???

RECON Muscle Reconstruction Matrix was designed to address every facet of the post-workout recovery process. RECON refuels muscle cells, replenishes vital nutrients and rebuilds and repairs hard-trained muscles. RECON should be taken immediately following intense training sessions, to take advantage of the body?s temporary hyper-absorbable state. Glycogen- and nutrient-starved muscle cells will literally soak up the muscle-building, growth- and recovery-enhancing ingredients in RECON

*MMA or high-intensity endurance athletes note: RECON? contains several performance-enhancing ingredients that stave off fatigue and scavenge cellular pollution to regenerate ATP (cellular energy). For prolonged high-intensity activity (training sessions or competition lasting longer than 90 minutes) it is recommended that you sip on 1 serving of RECON? to refuel energy stores, stave off fatigue and improve muscular performance. Consume 1 serving of RECON? for every 60-90 minutes of sustained high-intensity training. Immediately following the end of this high-intensity physical activity period, consume an additional serving of RECON?. This final serving will facilitate repair and recovery, and prep the body for the next day?s training or competition.

?Can I use RECON every day??

RECON is a post-workout recovery and growth product. It is recommended to take RECON? immediately after any high-intensity training session. The effects of RECON? will not diminish with regular usage. Take RECON? after every intense training session, in order to maximize adaptation to the training protocol.

RESULTS:

?What is the ?anabolic window? of growth??

Research has shown that there is a critical time period immediately following high-intensity physical activity, up to about 60 minutes following conclusion of the physical activity, during which the body?s cells are in a hyper-absorbable state. During this ?anabolic window?, the body?s cells have heightened sensitivity to insulin, and dramatically increased nutrient uptake is possible. RECON was formulated to take advantage of this period of accelerated uptake and growth by providing key nutrient drivers and critical nutrition to feed and maximize the growth response.

?What can I expect from taking RECON???

Hard-training athletes who utilize RECON? Muscle Reconstruction Matrix will experience dramatically improved recovery, decreased muscle fatigue and soreness, and improved performance in subsequent training sessions. Used over as little as 2-3 weeks, athletes using RECON? will experience gains in muscle size, fullness and performance that will noticeably exceed the results experienced by non-users. Athletes using RECON? for even 2-3 weeks will find that they are able to literally out-train and out-perform their non-RECON? using teammates or training partners.

Athletes who use RECON? will find that they can return to the training field or the ring quicker, they can train harder, and recovery faster than ever before. RECON? is very powerful, and unique. There is no product like it on the market today.

Elite level athletes know that victory is earned in the preparation for game day. If you are serious about your results, you realize that your post-workout formula is the key to your success. Let Musclepharm?s RECON? Muscle Reconstruction Matrix help give you the recovery edge to put you back in the gym, on the field or on the matt sooner, and stronger. At long last, you have exactly what you?ve been looking for.

Train hard, train smart, Recover. WIN!

RECON Muscle Reconstruction Matrix - For high-intensity athletes who demand maximum results! Add it to your arsenal!

liftjunkie06 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) liftjunkie06 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) liftjunkie06 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) liftjunkie06 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) liftjunkie06 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) liftjunkie06 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) liftjunkie06 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) liftjunkie06 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) liftjunkie06 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) liftjunkie06 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) liftjunkie06 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

REVIEW

Preface:

I must say that this is intended solely for PWO use. However, I used some intra and some post. I personally found that about 3/4 dose during workout and 1/4 post worked great. I always ended up having about 1/3 or so of the mix left after I was done so in actuality it was probably 1/2 and 1/2.

Taste: 9.5/10. This was a great tasting product IMO. It was almost exactly like fruit punch. Considering the amount of compounds in it, that is impressive. It actually tasted better to me when using more water. I found that 16 oz for 3/4 serving and about 20 or so for a full provides for a nice, clean flavor. I thought it was a little strong with less water and you could taste some of the compounds.

Mixability: 8/10. Mixed really well for the profile especially. However, there was a little bit of grit at the bottom every time. Let it sit for a few and it was almost all gone.

Texture/consistency: 9/10. No problems, maybe a little grit but hardly noticeable.

Clumping: 9/10. No problems here, a little BCAA or other residue.

Foam: 10/10. No foam.

Overall Energy: 8/10. Definitely noticed a boost here. I would take a few big sips to start, nurse it, and chug the rest PWO.

GI issues: 9/10. I didn't even notice until the very end, when I slammed it. It was easy on the stomach even during interval cario.

Strength: 8.5/10. There was a noticeable difference here, as good as any other products I've tried. I had great lifts and was pretty strong at the end as well. Only thing I found to be slightly better for me was purple wraath, but this is very comparable.

Pump: 9/10. I would get sick pumps from this, especially in my arms.

Endurance: 9/10. I took this during an interval session for cardio, and it helped big time. I think it was better in this situation than for lifting IMO. But, I also noticed during lifting.

Recovery: 9/10. This product states recovery as its purpose. It does work. It is well thought out and the only thing I was wondering is the amount of citrulline malate and beta alanine. I was able to move more weight and recover pretty quickly, but my diet is also spot on. I would definitely say there was help here.

Focus: N/A

Price: ???. I don't see this in the store, which is where I buy all my stuff, so I may have to update.

Profile: 8.5/10. I think the profile is well planned and focusing on a mix of efficacious ingredients. As stated before, I was curious as to the amount of BA and CM, as well as vanadyl sulfate. However, most of the rest is listed. I personally would shy away from this if I was on a contest diet due to it having almost 30 g carbs, which when dieting for me is almost 1/2 my PWO. However, for people who train often, alot, 2 times a day, etc. I think it is a great way to get those vital nutrients in to help start the process. The vitamins and minerals included are great as well. Also, no artificial colors.

Overall: 9/10. I think there is an noticeable benefit in terms of recovery from this product. It tasted great and mixed well, especially for the huge profile. It is versatile and
    convenient. Not sure about price, but it could cover a few products depending on your supplementation regime. Outside of some minor mixability issues, the rest was good.

Thanks to Brad and the gang for letting me try this. It was my first MP product and I was not disappointed. Worked great for my bulking cycle, cardio, high volume, heavy weights, etc.

Here is the log if anyone is interested.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=119664281

Is Sly in Training little rambo's Avatar
    little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Thumbs up

Solid review man, really in depth and is exactly why we picked ya! Reading this only makes me wish I had this to use for myself though ahhhhhhhhhhh!!! Congrats on a solid log, but more congrats on the gains you've made from this stuff.
    REDCON1 BIG NOISE! Log https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175308671

Originally Posted by little rambo View Post
    Solid review man, really in depth and is exactly why we picked ya! Reading this only makes me wish I had this to use for myself though ahhhhhhhhhhh!!! Congrats on a solid log, but more congrats on the gains you've made from this stuff.
    Thank you for the opportunity. I will now cut and see just what's under everything. I did enjoy the product. It is a strong formula and the taste is masked very well. It also works, lol.

Hopefully you can give it a run soon.

mivi320 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mivi320 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mivi320 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mivi320 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mivi320 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mivi320 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mivi320 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mivi320 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mivi320 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mivi320 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mivi320 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Thumbs up

Great review!

Solid product and since I have concluded my Recon supplementation, I have noticed a slight decrease in recovery. You are absolutely right about the taste of this stuff considering the amount of compounds in the blend.
    If you want it bad enough, you'll find a way.

little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by mivi320 View Post
    Great review!

Solid product and since I have concluded my Recon supplementation, I have noticed a slight decrease in recovery. You are absolutely right about the taste of this stuff considering the amount of compounds in the blend.
    I have to say I am very pleased with how our team handles flavoring extremely well.
    REDCON1 BIG NOISE! Log https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175308671

another day in paradise punksurfer024's Avatar
    punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs up

killer review bud... thanks.
    Millecor Sponsored Athlete

All the Rep R Belong 2 Me DanBB's Avatar
    DanBB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DanBB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DanBB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DanBB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DanBB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DanBB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DanBB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DanBB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DanBB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DanBB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DanBB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Only gripe I had with this product would be after mixing, the settling of grit at the bottom could be a lot at some points, and no amount of shaking/leaving it be would dissolve the grit, I even tried mixing with 18-20 oz of water/OJ/Milk and still nothing. Although milk and oj took away from the grit taste/feeling. Other then that I would give the product similiar scores as it works wonders.
    Keep going!

dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by DanBB View Post
    Only gripe I had with this product would be after mixing, the settling of grit at the bottom could be a lot at some points, and no amount of shaking/leaving it be would dissolve the grit, I even tried mixing with 18-20 oz of water/OJ/Milk and still nothing. Although milk and oj took away from the grit taste/feeling. Other then that I would give the product similiar scores as it works wonders.
    I usually just swirl it really quick before drinking so the particles that sink are suspended and not sitting on the bottom while I drink...
    *MusclePharm: Official Supplement of the UFC*

drew[at]musclepharm.com

RIP G.K. Miller 7/7/1963-2/13/2007

FEAR IS THE MINDKILLER

********.com/musclepharm

Originally Posted by DanBB View Post
    Fruit Punch milk...doesn't sound to appetizing lol