ekaczmar will become famous soon enough. (+50) ekaczmar will become famous soon enough. (+50) ekaczmar will become famous soon enough. (+50) ekaczmar will become famous soon enough. (+50) ekaczmar will become famous soon enough. (+50) ekaczmar will become famous soon enough. (+50) ekaczmar will become famous soon enough. (+50) ekaczmar will become famous soon enough. (+50) ekaczmar will become famous soon enough. (+50) ekaczmar will become famous soon enough. (+50) ekaczmar will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Over 35 well reprsented in the ON contest

For those of you who have not seen the announcement, there are several over 35 "seniors" in the top 10 100K ON Challenge (including me) -> http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/100k...e-landing.html

I realize it doesnt mean anything, but clearly ageing is like good wine and only get better with time!!

mphillipi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Like a fine Bordeaux It is more difficult to achieve what you did at age 40, so hats off to you! Congrats to those who are over 35 and represented fitness well
    Last edited by mphillipi; 05-22-2012 at 12:02 PM. Reason: sp

Skullster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skullster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skullster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skullster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skullster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skullster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skullster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skullster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skullster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skullster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skullster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by ekaczmar View Post
    For those of you who have not seen the announcement, there are several over 35 "seniors" in the top 10 100K ON Challenge (including me) -> http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/100k...e-landing.html

I realize it doesnt mean anything, but clearly ageing is like good wine and only get better with time!!
    Congratulations Eric! I was pretty sure you had to be one of the winners with the transformation you had. I know you were worried about meeting the guidelines and rules with the timing of your pictures and essay but it looks like it worked out. Way to go man.

You link isn't working for me and I can't seem to find the results doing a search either???

EDIT: It was Google Chrome Browser. Found it with Explorer. Again way to go!
    Last edited by Skullster; 05-22-2012 at 05:09 PM.
    Weighed - 281 lbs on 1/1/2012

▪█───────█▪ 6 Weeks to Shred ▪█───────█▪

6-8: 230.4 | 6-15: xxx.x | 6-22: xxx.x | 6-29: xxx.x | | Month Total: x.x lbs
    7-6: xxx.x | 7-13: xxx.x | 7-20: xxx.x || Month Total: 0.0 lbs
    Final Total: xxx.x lbs

~NitrogenWidget's One Year in the Green Crew - Feb 2012-Feb 2013~ = 76 lbs lost

~Army Veteran Crew~

ekaczmar will become famous soon enough. (+50) ekaczmar will become famous soon enough. (+50) ekaczmar will become famous soon enough. (+50) ekaczmar will become famous soon enough. (+50) ekaczmar will become famous soon enough. (+50) ekaczmar will become famous soon enough. (+50) ekaczmar will become famous soon enough. (+50) ekaczmar will become famous soon enough. (+50) ekaczmar will become famous soon enough. (+50) ekaczmar will become famous soon enough. (+50) ekaczmar will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Thank you Patrick! Actually, I was traveling the following week, so I only had 80days for my transformation. You are right it did workout pretty well.

Originally Posted by Skullster View Post
    Congratulations Eric! I was pretty sure you had to be one of the winners with the transformation you had. I know you were worried about meeting the guidelines and rules with the timing of your pictures and essay but it looks like it worked out. Way to go man.

You link isn't working for me and I can't seem to find the results doing a search either???

EDIT: It was Google Chrome Browser. Found it with Explorer. Again way to go!

yakabebe is a name known to all. (+5000) yakabebe is a name known to all. (+5000) yakabebe is a name known to all. (+5000) yakabebe is a name known to all. (+5000) yakabebe is a name known to all. (+5000) yakabebe is a name known to all. (+5000) yakabebe is a name known to all. (+5000) yakabebe is a name known to all. (+5000) yakabebe is a name known to all. (+5000) yakabebe is a name known to all. (+5000) yakabebe is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by ekaczmar View Post

Great job...goes to show what one can do if one sets ones mind to it and takes no excuses!

Well done!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154678393

If a guy's working harder than me - doing more than me - he fking well deserves to beat me.

Simple plan.

"Conceive. Believe. Perceive. Achieve", RMW