m_a has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

How long it's gonna take to drop body fat from 17 % to 10 %

hey guys , i decided to drop my body fat from 17% to 10 % , i am doing hiit 3 times per week with a three day split weight program ; the question is should i be able to reach 10 % in 8 weeks ?? if u did hiit before please tell me what kind of gains u got.

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    By my calculations, that is 11lbs

Do a 3 day full body program - not a split.

Do low intensity cardio. If you must do HIIT, make sure it does not affect your recovery from weights. If it does, drop it and just control your calories rather than beating yourself up with excessive cardio. Remember your recovery time is longer on a low calorie diet.

In 8 weeks you could do it.

Remember to keep protein levels high (min 150g /day) and control calories

Rugby4ever will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rugby4ever will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rugby4ever will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rugby4ever will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rugby4ever will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rugby4ever will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rugby4ever will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rugby4ever will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rugby4ever will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rugby4ever will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rugby4ever will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Make sure your diet is in order with a calorie deficit.
    I will not try.
    I will do.

TheNavigator has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheNavigator has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheNavigator has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheNavigator has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheNavigator has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheNavigator has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheNavigator has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheNavigator has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheNavigator has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheNavigator has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheNavigator has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey man, thats not that unreachable a target.

But as the other posters have stated, its gonna be all about diet!

Your gonna need to change to a 3 day total body routine, with cardio on off days and possibly 15mins low intensity on weight days.

I'd probably stay away from the HIT traing just now, maybe once your nearer the 11-12% mark I'd fire that in just to push you past the last stretch.

Stick with a high protein diet, eaing 6-7 small, high protein meals per day.

Up your fluid intake to about 4-5 litres per day, you'll be pissing like a racehorse every 45mins.lol.

After the 8 weeks, switch to a steady circuit prog 4 days per week for 2 final weeks.

I'd probably give something like this to a client if they were looking for your goals.

Hope this helps.

Good luck man.
    Failure Is Not An Option, In The Gym It Is A Target!

http://fitforlifept.org.uk

ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz
    Your goals are your goals, OP, but at your age and weight, you'd do much better to reconsider, and just lift as hard and heavy as you are able, and continue to add lean mass. You're in the muscle-building prime of your life; don't waste it "cutting" back to 140+. You can drop some chub any time.
    No brain, no gain.

"The fitness and nutrition world is a breeding ground for obsessive-compulsive behavior. The irony is that many of the things people worry about have no impact on results either way, and therefore aren't worth an ounce of concern."--Alan Aragon

Where the mind goes, the body follows.

Ironwill Gym:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=629719403&postcount=3388

Ironwill2008 Journal:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157459343&p=1145168733

-NastyNate- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -NastyNate- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -NastyNate- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -NastyNate- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -NastyNate- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -NastyNate- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -NastyNate- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -NastyNate- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -NastyNate- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -NastyNate- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -NastyNate- has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    if your diet is spot on and your getting enough cardio, you could pull that off in 8-10 weeks.

jdmalm123 is a name known to all. (+5000) jdmalm123 is a name known to all. (+5000) jdmalm123 is a name known to all. (+5000) jdmalm123 is a name known to all. (+5000) jdmalm123 is a name known to all. (+5000) jdmalm123 is a name known to all. (+5000) jdmalm123 is a name known to all. (+5000) jdmalm123 is a name known to all. (+5000) jdmalm123 is a name known to all. (+5000) jdmalm123 is a name known to all. (+5000) jdmalm123 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    4000 kcals per pound!

Are you going to gain muscle? Shall we assume your bodyweight remains constant?
    "Suffer the pain of discipline or suffer the pain of regret."

Training regularly but no progress?
    You need one or more of these: more food, more weight, more reps or more rest.

Check out: www.muscleandbrawn.com

m_a has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    thanks guys that was really helpful.

jdmalm123 : i am tryin to put on some mass but i am more concerned with reducing my body fat so preventing muscle loss is wat am aiming to.