brettyb2006 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question best powder for rapid weight and muscle gain

Hi all im new here, just looking into the whole supplement thing, and was wondering if anyone here could recommend me a powder that could be used for fast weight gain and muscle gain? i was taking musashi 92 ( it taste great ) but wondering if there is anything out there more suitable i am wanting to gain about 20kg

thanks

DA_MOSS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DA_MOSS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DA_MOSS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DA_MOSS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DA_MOSS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DA_MOSS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DA_MOSS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DA_MOSS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DA_MOSS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DA_MOSS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DA_MOSS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by brettyb2006 View Post
    Hi all im new here, just looking into the whole supplement thing, and was wondering if anyone here could recommend me a powder that could be used for fast weight gain and muscle gain? i was taking musashi 92 ( it taste great ) but wondering if there is anything out there more suitable i am wanting to gain about 20kg

thanks
    food

/thread
    Proud member of the Who Dat Nation since '87!

Sky Dive Crew

quickNdirty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) quickNdirty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) quickNdirty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) quickNdirty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) quickNdirty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) quickNdirty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) quickNdirty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) quickNdirty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) quickNdirty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) quickNdirty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) quickNdirty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I agree with FOOD!

True Mass by BSN is good if your looking for powders. I have tried it, and I really liked the taste.

I'm driven by results. AndrewK1's Avatar
    AndrewK1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AndrewK1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AndrewK1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AndrewK1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AndrewK1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AndrewK1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AndrewK1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AndrewK1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AndrewK1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AndrewK1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AndrewK1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    If you're looking for fast gains.

Time + Food = Win
    I owe all to the LORD Jesus Christ. Author and Finisher.

Devastation----> Determination-----> Domination.

brettyb2006 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by quickNdirty View Post
    I agree with FOOD!

True Mass by BSN is good if your looking for powders. I have tried it, and I really liked the taste.
    Hey quickNdirty,

Thanks for your reply, ill try that one along with lots of great food. I appreciate your response and all the other answers to my thread.

Thanks

LiftThePain06 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LiftThePain06 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LiftThePain06 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LiftThePain06 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LiftThePain06 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LiftThePain06 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LiftThePain06 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LiftThePain06 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LiftThePain06 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LiftThePain06 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LiftThePain06 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    not sure if you can get your hands on it, but if you can find PVL Mutant Mass, thats what I would recommend...never failed me yet,tastes great, and is a great bang for your buck...I bought a 15lb Bag of it for 60 bucks(CND). hope that helps.

Cheers.

LegosInMyEgos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegosInMyEgos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegosInMyEgos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegosInMyEgos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegosInMyEgos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegosInMyEgos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegosInMyEgos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegosInMyEgos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegosInMyEgos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegosInMyEgos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegosInMyEgos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Wow, he didnt ask what food will help him gain weight, he wants a powder. I'm tired of people giving OP's answers that have nothing to do with the question. IMO for max weight gain Russian Bear or Serious mass by ON. They have the most calories per serving. Let me warn you though, if you gain weight to fast it will come on as fat not muscle.

style41 will become famous soon enough. (+50) style41 will become famous soon enough. (+50) style41 will become famous soon enough. (+50) style41 will become famous soon enough. (+50) style41 will become famous soon enough. (+50) style41 will become famous soon enough. (+50) style41 will become famous soon enough. (+50) style41 will become famous soon enough. (+50) style41 will become famous soon enough. (+50) style41 will become famous soon enough. (+50) style41 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Thumbs up

thanks
    True mass Bsn, Up Your Mass Mhp Are well Good !!!

xFORGEDx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xFORGEDx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xFORGEDx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xFORGEDx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xFORGEDx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xFORGEDx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xFORGEDx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xFORGEDx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xFORGEDx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xFORGEDx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xFORGEDx is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Good Food and True mass is a pretty good gainer product

synsational is on a distinguished road. (+10) synsational is on a distinguished road. (+10) synsational is on a distinguished road. (+10) synsational is on a distinguished road. (+10) synsational is on a distinguished road. (+10) synsational is on a distinguished road. (+10) synsational is on a distinguished road. (+10) synsational is on a distinguished road. (+10) synsational is on a distinguished road. (+10) synsational is on a distinguished road. (+10) synsational is on a distinguished road. (+10)

thanks
    NLARGE2 is the cheapest and best bang for your buck product you can get. Some add peanut butter to the serving for more effectiveness. Take what ever weight gainer you get especially at night right before bed with milk as it will release slowly. During the day with milk is sometimes hard to digest for some people. Make sure you have proper nutritional intake, i.e. good multi and 5 small to reasonable meals a day. Make sure you train for high overall workout volume as that is your goal if you want mass. When comparing others look at the labels. Many of them want you to take like 20 scoops per dosage and before you know it your spending a fortune on it.

A good weight gainer is one whose main source for carbohydrates comes from maltodextrin. This is the carb base that will refill muscle glycogen stores most quickly, which is what you want in a quality weight gainer that is being used in conjunction with a bodybuilding regiment. Sugars are bad because this leads to a very high spike in your body?s insulin, which is followed by the type of crash that can cause migraines, fatigue, shakes, and upset stomach. Stay away from the sugar heavy weight gainers and you will definitely be healthier in general, as well as happier with the results that you can achieve with a quality weight gainer that relies on better carbs and proteins.

Cheap alternative...
    Optimum Nutrition's Serious Mass
    More Expensive alternative...
    EAS's Mass Factor (better nutritional support)

Remember 20kgs ain't 20lbs. That will take some serious time unless you wanna load up on Dbol and Nandrolones. Pick a decent time frame and do the math to set a short term preferably weekly goal.

There is a ratio for the ingredients but I can't find it or remember sorry.

Lastly you can just mix 80% good unflavoured protein powder and 20% maltodextrin to save tons a cash.

Good Luck!

dsade is a name known to all. (+5000) dsade is a name known to all. (+5000) dsade is a name known to all. (+5000) dsade is a name known to all. (+5000) dsade is a name known to all. (+5000) dsade is a name known to all. (+5000) dsade is a name known to all. (+5000) dsade is a name known to all. (+5000) dsade is a name known to all. (+5000) dsade is a name known to all. (+5000) dsade is a name known to all. (+5000)
    maltodextrin = sugar in the body. Don't kid yourself.
    "Blood, Sweat, and Tears doesn't mean crying while you struggle to put your tampon in." ~dsade

ThermoGum...Just Chew It!

---ACCELERATED gains * increased MASS = unstoppable FORCE--- Know your physics for maximum performance.
    "Don't you know there ain't no Devil, there's just God when he's drunk" -Tom Waits

"The only question is...which is to be Master? That is all." - Lewis Carroll

"Who is John Galt?" - Ayn Rand

ZidaneValor is a name known to all. (+5000) ZidaneValor is a name known to all. (+5000) ZidaneValor is a name known to all. (+5000) ZidaneValor is a name known to all. (+5000) ZidaneValor is a name known to all. (+5000) ZidaneValor is a name known to all. (+5000) ZidaneValor is a name known to all. (+5000) ZidaneValor is a name known to all. (+5000) ZidaneValor is a name known to all. (+5000) ZidaneValor is a name known to all. (+5000) ZidaneValor is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by AndrewSinensk View Post
    Wow, he didnt ask what food will help him gain weight, he wants a powder. I'm tired of people giving OP's answers that have nothing to do with the question. IMO for max weight gain Russian Bear or Serious mass by ON.
    Sometimes the OP, especially one with two posts, isn't aware that he is asking the wrong question.

For example, let's take Serious Mass vs skim milk. I'll use skim milk over 2% or whole due to the macros.

Serious mass is $38.99 for 12 pounds. The container is 16 servings of 50g protein, 252g carbs, 4.5g fat for a total of 1250 calories. So for 1250 calories, a serving of Serious Mass costs $3.25.

Skim milk where I live is $1.69 per gallon. A gallon of skim milk is 1344 calories at 128g protein and 208g carbs. So by going for skim milk over serious mass, the OP gets the same amount of calories, over twice the protein, and only slightly less carbs for half the price.

So when people say eat food over supps, it's not because supps are bad, it's usually because food is cheaper. Most of the time, OPs aren't aware of that.