Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
    webgodess is just really nice. (+1000) webgodess is just really nice. (+1000) webgodess is just really nice. (+1000) webgodess is just really nice. (+1000) webgodess is just really nice. (+1000) webgodess is just really nice. (+1000) webgodess is just really nice. (+1000) webgodess is just really nice. (+1000) webgodess is just really nice. (+1000) webgodess is just really nice. (+1000) webgodess is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Lost_In_London View Post
    Ok little update from me.

I've been eating under 1k calories a day and lifting hard 3x week since 4th jan. my legs have been killing me! thought i was doing well, i thought that my tummy and legs are starting to look firmer but the scales tell me i've put on weight!!!

I know people say chuck out the scales but i have in my head i want to get down to x amount of weight and seeing the scales go back up really hurts! especially since losing nerly 40 pounds already.

any tips?
    You are probably putting on alot of muscle, it will start to show on the scale. I'd increase your cals for a bit just so to avoid burnout and adaptation. I found severly restricting cals for a long period did that to me. Its hard to come back from, saps motivation.

Originally Posted by cfh1973 View Post
    Hey all!!! Been a while since I've been in here. I dropped out of the last competition without a word, and I'm sorry for that. I just lost total motivation and all kinds of things started falling apart. I'm not looking to join a group just yet. I don't think I can handle the pressure right now. I'm taking my time and doing things in steps. I just recently quit smoking AGAIN!!! I'm pretty sure it's for good this time though. It's been a week and I'm feeling great already. Last night I said farewell to junk food. I had a king size Drumstick and that was the end of it. Next week I'm starting a fitness routine on the Wii. (Don't laugh, it kicks my ass.) Then I will add weights back in. I'm taking it in steps because I usually go all out and burn myself out. I'm making the changes "habits" instead of just forcing them on myself.

Anyway, I just wanted to say hi to those of you who know me and nice to meet you to those who don't. I will be poking my head in once in a while and might join back in on the next go around.

Peace
    Hi! Good to see you. Take your time, and congrats on quitting smoking again, I know thats a tough thing to do. I think you did post at one point about struggling last comp so no worries. Feel free to hang out anyway

Originally Posted by NOSUPERMODEL View Post
    Went from 247.9 to 248.7. Not what I wanted. I am currently running this workout.

Mon-Legs/Shoulders/Light cardio
    Tue-Heavy cardio/Calves/Forearms
    Wed-Back/Chest/Light cardio
    Thur-Heavy cardio/Calves/Forearms
    Fri-Biceps/Triceps/Light Cardio
    Sat-Back/Chest/Light Cardio
    Sun-Off

I hit the abs every day, and do a little extra on Tuesday and Thursday.

Just wondering if I should be doing a different workout, or should I stick with this for a little while.

And I tell you what, watching Biggest Loser really inspired me to make the changes I need to. Watching the doctor tell them their "inside" weight, and seeing the 3D views of how much fat they have to go through to get to their insides. Then the view of that guy where they showed him where his muscle was and then where is fat was. It was amazing.
    I love that show. Saw comparison pics of a 150 and 250 lb woman going through those airport scanners, that amount of fat hidden in between her organs..OMG We HAVE to get the fat off and now!
    Goals:
    ST:300
    LT:200

High:335

webgodess is just really nice. (+1000) webgodess is just really nice. (+1000) webgodess is just really nice. (+1000) webgodess is just really nice. (+1000) webgodess is just really nice. (+1000) webgodess is just really nice. (+1000) webgodess is just really nice. (+1000) webgodess is just really nice. (+1000) webgodess is just really nice. (+1000) webgodess is just really nice. (+1000) webgodess is just really nice. (+1000)
    Down 2 lbs total by end of week two.Slow but its nice to be dropping again. Workouts need improving!!!

Nice to see so many having success and all the motivated people is refreshing
    Goals:

beefcake66 is a name known to all. (+5000) beefcake66 is a name known to all. (+5000) beefcake66 is a name known to all. (+5000) beefcake66 is a name known to all. (+5000) beefcake66 is a name known to all. (+5000) beefcake66 is a name known to all. (+5000) beefcake66 is a name known to all. (+5000) beefcake66 is a name known to all. (+5000) beefcake66 is a name known to all. (+5000) beefcake66 is a name known to all. (+5000) beefcake66 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Yesterday afternoon (before my feeding time) I weighed myself and i was 72.0kgs (158.4lbs), which is the lowest I've been since last summer! Feeling better, I think I'm lookin better, and I'm definitely believing that the Warrior Diet is an excellent diet and the right thing for me right now... I find it's so much easier to just not eat during the day, and so much easier to not cheat. Before if I got hungry or a craving my answer usually ended up being "well I can fit it into my macros, so...", but now its just easier to say no and not do it, because I basically get to eat WHATEVER I WANT at supper time (though through trial and error and such, I have learned that an entire box of kraft dinner with half a cup of ketchup and some meat is not a very good idea)...

Losing fairly steadily...!

Also about to try out a new workout scheme... We'll see how that goes before I bother trying to explain myself lol
    BluePrint Believer!

Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=163012481

earlywynn is on a distinguished road. (+10) earlywynn is on a distinguished road. (+10) earlywynn is on a distinguished road. (+10) earlywynn is on a distinguished road. (+10) earlywynn is on a distinguished road. (+10) earlywynn is on a distinguished road. (+10) earlywynn is on a distinguished road. (+10) earlywynn is on a distinguished road. (+10) earlywynn is on a distinguished road. (+10) earlywynn is on a distinguished road. (+10) earlywynn is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Weigh-in Sunday, 176. No change this week.
    Bodyfat as of Sept. 28 , 2011 17%
    Goal: 10%

parnix is on a distinguished road. (+10) parnix is on a distinguished road. (+10) parnix is on a distinguished road. (+10) parnix is on a distinguished road. (+10) parnix is on a distinguished road. (+10) parnix is on a distinguished road. (+10) parnix is on a distinguished road. (+10) parnix is on a distinguished road. (+10) parnix is on a distinguished road. (+10) parnix is on a distinguished road. (+10) parnix is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Hey all, better late than never right? I am in on this one as well!

Weight (@ 1/1/2010): 190
    Current: 186
    Pictures (front/back/side): will be in profile

Goals (IMPORTANT): 168

supplements, diet, etc
    just whey

The first two weeks of March I am off to India, where I am pretty sure the cut is going to be hard to maintain. But I think that goal is reasonable. I have a v-day goal of 180, and I think 12 pounds between vday and the goal date is doable for me!

NOSUPERMODEL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NOSUPERMODEL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NOSUPERMODEL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NOSUPERMODEL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NOSUPERMODEL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NOSUPERMODEL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NOSUPERMODEL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NOSUPERMODEL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NOSUPERMODEL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NOSUPERMODEL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NOSUPERMODEL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I can't wait to get into the gym this afternoon. Hope everybody is doing well with their goals.
    Start of Transformation: 3/2/09
    Starting weight: 276.9 lbs
    Current weight 1/28/10 247.5 lbs

SheriBeth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SheriBeth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SheriBeth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SheriBeth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SheriBeth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SheriBeth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SheriBeth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SheriBeth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

update

Hey Guys! Just checkin in! I snuck in a waist measurement this morning, and I was down 2". Hay! Now the hard part is keeping it down! Hope you guys are doing well!

jonny450r will become famous soon enough. (+50) jonny450r will become famous soon enough. (+50) jonny450r will become famous soon enough. (+50) jonny450r will become famous soon enough. (+50) jonny450r will become famous soon enough. (+50) jonny450r will become famous soon enough. (+50) jonny450r will become famous soon enough. (+50) jonny450r will become famous soon enough. (+50) jonny450r will become famous soon enough. (+50) jonny450r will become famous soon enough. (+50) jonny450r will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Rest day today my legs are still sore from doing lounges last night. Hopefully tomorrow night will go well again like Monday night's work out went. Keep up the hard work guys
    My life is like Looney Tunes. It's violent, dangerous, and full of sarcastic comments!

Life without risk is mediocre.

ASK. is just really nice. (+1000) ASK. is just really nice. (+1000) ASK. is just really nice. (+1000) ASK. is just really nice. (+1000) ASK. is just really nice. (+1000) ASK. is just really nice. (+1000) ASK. is just really nice. (+1000) ASK. is just really nice. (+1000) ASK. is just really nice. (+1000) ASK. is just really nice. (+1000) ASK. is just really nice. (+1000)
    I'm kind of late, but i'd like some accountability too!
    Here are my stats as of today:

Weight: 185 currently at 12-14% BF
    Height: 5'11" I swear i feel 6'0" sometimes...
    Goal: <8% BodyFat

Workout Regimen:
    Monday: Chest
    Tuesday: Back
    Wednesday: Biceps, Triceps, and Forearms
    Thursday: Legs
    Friday: Shoulders and Traps
    Saturday: Spin Class
    Sunday: Spin Class

Diet:
    High Protein/ Moderate Carbs/ Low Fat
    2160 Total Calories sometimes 2560 if i include a VPX protein bar
    219g Carbs
    260g Protein
    44g Fat
    49g Sugar
    38g Fiber
    Last edited by ASK.; 01-20-2010 at 12:19 AM.

shizzybrane has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shizzybrane has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shizzybrane has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shizzybrane has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shizzybrane has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shizzybrane has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shizzybrane has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shizzybrane has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I weighed in at 198 today! Down 7 lbs from day 1!

MsTropix is just really nice. (+1000) MsTropix is just really nice. (+1000) MsTropix is just really nice. (+1000) MsTropix is just really nice. (+1000) MsTropix is just really nice. (+1000) MsTropix is just really nice. (+1000) MsTropix is just really nice. (+1000) MsTropix is just really nice. (+1000) MsTropix is just really nice. (+1000) MsTropix is just really nice. (+1000) MsTropix is just really nice. (+1000)

Thumbs up

Checking in and passin out reps. I see some weight loss action has been happening, YAY! Make this a year worth remembering and do not give up.
    ♥ƸӜƷ♥ Blessed are those who can give without remembering and receive without forgetting.

♥ ADDICTED TO REPPING YOU

♥ MsTropix.Frolix Fall/Winter OBF DIARY®
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=127964933

jonny450r will become famous soon enough. (+50) jonny450r will become famous soon enough. (+50) jonny450r will become famous soon enough. (+50) jonny450r will become famous soon enough. (+50) jonny450r will become famous soon enough. (+50) jonny450r will become famous soon enough. (+50) jonny450r will become famous soon enough. (+50) jonny450r will become famous soon enough. (+50) jonny450r will become famous soon enough. (+50) jonny450r will become famous soon enough. (+50) jonny450r will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    another great workout last night hope everyone is doing well. Heres what I did last night (personal trainer again)

dumb bell Squats 3x10-40,50, and 50
    push up with my personal trainer pushing down on my shoulder blades 3X12
    triceps push downs 3x10-50,50, and 45 :/
    jumped rope as fast as I could 3x45secs
    front raises on the half ball thing 3x10-17.5, 20, and 20
    leg raises with me resisting my personal trainer puching down on my legs 3x10
    circle crunches on the ball 3x10 each direction
    My life is like Looney Tunes. It's violent, dangerous, and full of sarcastic comments!

Life without risk is mediocre.

Lost_In_London has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lost_In_London has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Update

Hello everyone, glad to see everyone's doing do well!

Weigh-in this morning at about 159 (i say about because i have cheepy scales and can't really see where its pointing to! but as long as it keeps going down i don't care)

Diet is pretty good - i'm counting cals trying not go about 1k a day. I'm pretty much sat on my bum all day in an office so don't think i need any more, as long as i'm feeling fine.

Not doing much cardio, just some weights at home but i think i need to up them a bit. don't really have a set training plan, i pretty much make sure i do some squats, push ups and arms (dont know technical term!).
    Weight as @ 30 March 2010: 147 pounds

Goal: 137 pounds by June

NOSUPERMODEL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NOSUPERMODEL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NOSUPERMODEL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NOSUPERMODEL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NOSUPERMODEL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NOSUPERMODEL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NOSUPERMODEL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NOSUPERMODEL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NOSUPERMODEL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NOSUPERMODEL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NOSUPERMODEL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Checked the scale yesterday, and I have not lost a damn thing since January 4th. I don't know whats wrong. Before I gave up in November I was dropping weight like crazy. I got to try and figure this out or else get back with my trainer.
    Start of Transformation: 3/2/09
    Starting weight: 276.9 lbs
    Current weight 1/28/10 247.5 lbs

beefcake66 is a name known to all. (+5000) beefcake66 is a name known to all. (+5000) beefcake66 is a name known to all. (+5000) beefcake66 is a name known to all. (+5000) beefcake66 is a name known to all. (+5000) beefcake66 is a name known to all. (+5000) beefcake66 is a name known to all. (+5000) beefcake66 is a name known to all. (+5000) beefcake66 is a name known to all. (+5000) beefcake66 is a name known to all. (+5000) beefcake66 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by NOSUPERMODEL View Post
    Checked the scale yesterday, and I have not lost a damn thing since January 4th. I don't know whats wrong. Before I gave up in November I was dropping weight like crazy. I got to try and figure this out or else get back with my trainer.
    And you're sure your diet is on? Tracking everything?

Did you read about the "whooshes" ?? It's a possibility...
    BluePrint Believer!

Monika33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Monika33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Monika33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Monika33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Monika33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Monika33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Monika33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Monika33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Monika33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Monika33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Monika33 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I havent lost anything either, this is killing me!! I am going to work harder and I have changed a few things this week
    Team Anti-Goliath

Don't focus on trying to do more sets, focus on doing more with the sets you have!!!!

ITS ALL ABOUT MOTIVATION!

**Support your local Roller Derby Girl**

O-Town Derby Dames FTW!!!

Saggy skin: the picture journal and the battle for sharp abs
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=112062351

Monika33 Journal: The New Challenge
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=110210781

shizzybrane has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shizzybrane has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shizzybrane has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shizzybrane has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shizzybrane has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shizzybrane has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shizzybrane has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shizzybrane has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    My diet has been perfect since the first of the month. No alcohol, no sweets, no sodas, just good clean food. I haven't messed up once. Not once. I've been lifting three days a week, cardio 6 days a week... and started grip strength training. My progress and results are right on track and I'm loving life and my diet. My friends have all commented on my progress and I can't wait until APRIL 1st!

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!

Lost_In_London has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lost_In_London has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cool

Ok so i weighed myself this morning and weighed about 156 pounds! whats that all about?!!. anyway - i'm not complaining
    I'm so pleased - i haven't weighed this much in about 8 years. chuffed to bits stomach is still very flabby though (my worst area) but it's definately shrinking. just have to keep at it i guess.

keep up the good work everyone! 2010 will be our year!
    Weight as @ 30 March 2010: 147 pounds

Goal: 137 pounds by June

weighed myself today at 194. Down 11lbs!!

Alright.... so...
    I just took some progress pics (going to be doing them every 2 weeks), and some measurements...

I thought I was lookin a lil better....

the pictures are up now if anyone wants to see, i put the before as the first picture I took for this challenge (january 4th), and the after as todays picture... i'm not seeing anything.

im about to update my measurements... but theyre not going in the right direction....

tomorrow morning is my weigh in... ill see how that goes....
    Last edited by beefcake66; 01-24-2010 at 11:22 AM.
    BluePrint Believer!

MsTropix is just really nice. (+1000) MsTropix is just really nice. (+1000) MsTropix is just really nice. (+1000) MsTropix is just really nice. (+1000) MsTropix is just really nice. (+1000) MsTropix is just really nice. (+1000) MsTropix is just really nice. (+1000) MsTropix is just really nice. (+1000) MsTropix is just really nice. (+1000) MsTropix is just really nice. (+1000) MsTropix is just really nice. (+1000)
    checkin in
    ♥ƸӜƷ♥ Blessed are those who can give without remembering and receive without forgetting.

♥ ADDICTED TO REPPING YOU

♥ MsTropix.Frolix Fall/Winter OBF DIARY®
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=127964933

sham68 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I would love to join, please. Cant do this alone. Will post pictures later

Height: 5' 7"
    Weight : 220 lbs/97Kg
    Bodyfat%: tba
    Measurements:tba
    Pictures: will post later
    Pants Size: 36-37
    Goals: In 3 months. Get a well toned body, cutting weight down to 180lbs/85kg and pants size 33.
    Supplements: Muscletech Nitrotech Hardcore, Lipo 6 Fat Burner, GNC's BCAA

doug684 is on a distinguished road. (+10) doug684 is on a distinguished road. (+10) doug684 is on a distinguished road. (+10) doug684 is on a distinguished road. (+10) doug684 is on a distinguished road. (+10) doug684 is on a distinguished road. (+10) doug684 is on a distinguished road. (+10) doug684 is on a distinguished road. (+10) doug684 is on a distinguished road. (+10) doug684 is on a distinguished road. (+10) doug684 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Looks like everyone is holding in there well. For about the past 5 days I haven't lost any weight at all, just at a stall. Nothing has changed, so I don't know what's up. Hopefully I will start loosing again soon.
    11/26/10 - 371
    1/1/11 - 348

weights creeping up....
    gotta buckle down this week....
    not feeling too super awesome right now.
    BluePrint Believer!

Originally Posted by parnix View Post
    Hey all, better late than never right? I am in on this one as well!

Weight (@ 1/1/2010): 190
    Current: 186
    Pictures (front/back/side): will be in profile

Goals (IMPORTANT): 168

supplements, diet, etc
    just whey

The first two weeks of March I am off to India, where I am pretty sure the cut is going to be hard to maintain. But I think that goal is reasonable. I have a v-day goal of 180, and I think 12 pounds between vday and the goal date is doable for me!
    Welcome back!

Originally Posted by shizzybrane View Post
    I weighed in at 198 today! Down 7 lbs from day 1!
    Nice!

Originally Posted by sham68 View Post
    I would love to join, please. Cant do this alone. Will post pictures later

Height: 5' 7"
    Weight : 220 lbs/97Kg
    Bodyfat%: tba
    Measurements:tba
    Pictures: will post later
    Pants Size: 36-37
    Goals: In 3 months. Get a well toned body, cutting weight down to 180lbs/85kg and pants size 33.
    Supplements: Muscletech Nitrotech Hardcore, Lipo 6 Fat Burner, GNC's BCAA
    Of course
    Goals:

Fridays weigh in is the same, still only down two lbs but down 1/2 inch in two places. Will do more measurements at month end.
    Goals:

msoarixay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) msoarixay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) msoarixay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) msoarixay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) msoarixay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) msoarixay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) msoarixay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) msoarixay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) msoarixay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) msoarixay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) msoarixay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Well my sunday weigh in stayed the same too....i think i'll just keep doing what i'm doing for the rest of this month and if it doesn't drop next sunday i'll have to change it up
    Self improvement is masterbation, but self destruction......

euclid is just really nice. (+1000) euclid is just really nice. (+1000) euclid is just really nice. (+1000) euclid is just really nice. (+1000) euclid is just really nice. (+1000) euclid is just really nice. (+1000) euclid is just really nice. (+1000) euclid is just really nice. (+1000) euclid is just really nice. (+1000) euclid is just really nice. (+1000) euclid is just really nice. (+1000)
    Hey Folks - Finally done with my winter bulk and am beginning my cut today.

194 lbs
    16.2% bodyfat based on 3pt skinfold test
    Waist: 35"
    Hips: 39.5"
    Thighs: 24.5"

Current Pics:

Philadelphia Flyers

Zombieland Rule 1: Cardio springerchaser's Avatar
    springerchaser will become famous soon enough. (+50) springerchaser will become famous soon enough. (+50) springerchaser will become famous soon enough. (+50) springerchaser will become famous soon enough. (+50) springerchaser will become famous soon enough. (+50) springerchaser will become famous soon enough. (+50) springerchaser will become famous soon enough. (+50) springerchaser will become famous soon enough. (+50) springerchaser will become famous soon enough. (+50) springerchaser will become famous soon enough. (+50) springerchaser will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Diet has been on point this past week and paid off again! Morning weigh in for the week is 144.2. That's ~5lbs off in 27 days and makes me feel pretty chipper.

Now about to inhale this footlong sub! Hope everyone's first month has been a good start!!!
    GOAL: I want to be more, do more, live more.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=530304163#post530304163

freedevil has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) freedevil has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) freedevil has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) freedevil has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) freedevil has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) freedevil has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) freedevil has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) freedevil has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) freedevil has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) freedevil has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) freedevil has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by euclid View Post
    Hey Folks - Finally done with my winter bulk and am beginning my cut today.
    woohoo!! welcome back.

So my folks left yesterday.. I'm done maintaining while they were here. Ready to cut!!

Weigh-in
    1/26 - 169.4 lbs
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    01/01/2009 - 196.4
    01/01/2010 - 166
    01/26/2010 - 169.4
    03/31/2010 - 158
    05/25/2010 - 156.4
    06/23/2010 - 158.8

Total - 40 lbs
    Goal - 150 lbs
    ------------------------------------------------------------