Page 48 of 48 FirstFirst ... 38 46 47 48
Results 1,411 to 1,427 of 1427
    SuzukiIryna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SuzukiIryna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SuzukiIryna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SuzukiIryna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SuzukiIryna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SuzukiIryna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SuzukiIryna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SuzukiIryna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SuzukiIryna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SuzukiIryna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SuzukiIryna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by SamberryC View Post
    I rarely do heavy weights on the calf extension. I normally do a mid range weight (about 60% of my max) 4/5 sets of 12-15 reps.
    Well, 100kg for me is really not that heavy. I don't do more because afraid of injuring the knees...

NasFitness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NasFitness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NasFitness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NasFitness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NasFitness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NasFitness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NasFitness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NasFitness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NasFitness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NasFitness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NasFitness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    The thing about calves is that you have to realize they carry your body-weight hundreds of times a day, every day. You need to hit them hard with heavy weight and plenty of reps. They're just one of those muscles that can take a beating. Don't go easy on them.
    Instagram: Nas_Fitness

Blog: nasfitness.blogspot.com

If you always put limits on what you can do, physically or anything else, it'll spread over into the rest of your life. It'll spread into your work, into your morality, into your entire being. There are no limits. There are plateaus, but you must not stay there, you must go beyond them. If it kills you, it kills you. A man must constantly exceed his level.
    - Bruce Lee

SuzukiIryna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SuzukiIryna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SuzukiIryna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SuzukiIryna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SuzukiIryna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SuzukiIryna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SuzukiIryna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SuzukiIryna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SuzukiIryna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SuzukiIryna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SuzukiIryna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by NasFitness View Post
    The thing about calves is that you have to realize they carry your body-weight hundreds of times a day, every day. You need to hit them hard with heavy weight and plenty of reps. They're just one of those muscles that can take a beating. Don't go easy on them.
    Yes, I thought so to, that's why not letting them rest too much. Thanks!

johnsonGA is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnsonGA is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnsonGA is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnsonGA is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnsonGA is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnsonGA is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnsonGA is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnsonGA is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnsonGA is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnsonGA is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnsonGA is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I do calves at least twice a week and I do them for about 20 minutes straight.

maryalonsa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks man.

JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    have someone, yourself if neccessary to massage them really hard. preferally your long term relationship, one that you love
    Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

Online coaching avilable
    ******** Great Physique Fitness https://www.********.com/Great-Physique-Fitness-575323199169735/?ref=hl
    Twitter SmetonFitness https://twitter.com/SmetonFitness
    Instagram https://www.instagram.com/great_physique_fitness/?hl=en

JurgisTomas has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JurgisTomas has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JurgisTomas has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JurgisTomas has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JurgisTomas has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JurgisTomas has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JurgisTomas has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JurgisTomas has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JurgisTomas has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JurgisTomas has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JurgisTomas has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Gonna try to go heavier on calves.

terresavance has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks for sharing.

Blake9125 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Blake9125 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    The Calve muscles are some of the hardest muscles to isolate. This is article has a lot of good point that people tend to overlook.

I have found throughout many years of body building that the only way to get true explosive Calve muscles is to do high reps with full range of motion.

Trying to build mass has people doing low reps with high amounts of weight which is normally what one should do to get large muscles, but calves are a rare exception and i'm glad this was mention in the article.
    Non-profressional Bodybuilder - 7 Years
    Online fitness expert - helping people achieve the bodies no one said they could.
    Blog: www.blawggers.com/fitness.html

EmailHosting will become famous soon enough. (+50) EmailHosting will become famous soon enough. (+50) EmailHosting will become famous soon enough. (+50) EmailHosting will become famous soon enough. (+50) EmailHosting will become famous soon enough. (+50) EmailHosting will become famous soon enough. (+50) EmailHosting will become famous soon enough. (+50) EmailHosting will become famous soon enough. (+50) EmailHosting will become famous soon enough. (+50) EmailHosting will become famous soon enough. (+50) EmailHosting will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Talking Big Upper Body...Tiny Calves

Yep...I see way too many folks in the gym with big upper bodies and tiny legs especially calves. You can't neglect those.
    EmailHosting.com
    http://www.emailhosting.com

jsyi84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jsyi84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jsyi84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jsyi84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jsyi84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jsyi84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jsyi84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jsyi84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jsyi84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jsyi84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jsyi84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    How do I make mine grow? I can't seem to get them bigger. They are a weak part for me
    Attached Images

nmn is just really nice. (+1000) nmn is just really nice. (+1000) nmn is just really nice. (+1000) nmn is just really nice. (+1000) nmn is just really nice. (+1000) nmn is just really nice. (+1000) nmn is just really nice. (+1000) nmn is just really nice. (+1000) nmn is just really nice. (+1000) nmn is just really nice. (+1000) nmn is just really nice. (+1000)
    bumping this old as heck thread

what does the OP mean by superset? all three back to back or do I pick two at a time?

-Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by nmn View Post
    what does the OP mean by superset? all three back to back or do I pick two at a time?
    Super set as in you do the Tibialis Anterior Extension and then immediately do the Calf Raise. After doing that you rest.

Ramon1901 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ramon1901 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ramon1901 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ramon1901 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ramon1901 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ramon1901 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ramon1901 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ramon1901 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ramon1901 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ramon1901 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ramon1901 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

****ty calves

I know this is an old thread but...

I'm rather a skinny guy. Being 5,9" tall and my calves are 13 inches.
    I'm a total noob when it comes to the gym world(have never ever been in a gym but I'm planning to go). Calves are my priority since they are my weakest point. Could you give some advice about calf training? (I don't want bodybuilder calves, I just want decent calves)

Another question is, I'm flat flooted. Does that affect my calves? Would that affect my calf routine?

THANKS IN ADVICE GUYS

Roblifts95 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hey bump to this old thread and it’s my favourite but I’m lagging in the calves area not because I don’t train them I train them more than anyother muscle group, i even have a session just for calves. I’ve found that recently my calves ache more when I do between 15-20 reps, however I still do 6-8 reps too so I’m hitting all rep ranges. I do about 24 sets a week and I work out at home so I am limited to what I can do but I do all my exercises single legged and with a dip belt and dumb bells, I do straight legged calf raises and slightly bent legged calf raises. Also I do that awesome tibia exercise you posted too and ride a bike for 9-12 miles once a week. My thighs are 22” while my calves are 14”. My calves aren’t high either I would say there are avagre in size of the muscle length( if that makes sense?) any advice would be good because making gains on thighs there getting bigger and it would be nice if my calves were bigger too. Cheers and I’m 23 can’t seem to change my age haha
    Last edited by Roblifts95; 03-12-2018 at 08:50 AM.

WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Step 1 - Get Fat
    Step 2 - Do any job that requires you to be on your feet all day/night
    Step 3 - Calves
    5 day full body crew

FMH Crew, Sandbagging Mike Tuscherer Wannabee

BonkMar is not very well liked. (-100) BonkMar is not very well liked. (-100) BonkMar is not very well liked. (-100) BonkMar is not very well liked. (-100) BonkMar is not very well liked. (-100) BonkMar is not very well liked. (-100) BonkMar is not very well liked. (-100) BonkMar is not very well liked. (-100) BonkMar is not very well liked. (-100) BonkMar is not very well liked. (-100) BonkMar is not very well liked. (-100)
    Train your calves at every workout.

Most people never train them at all.

Do at least as many sets for your calves as you do for any other bodypart.