Jaycwsee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Body frame, small pro wrestlers and large physique??

First of all, I don't have a large bone structure/ body frame but I refuse to believe it's a roadblock ugh. Anyway, i'm a pro wrestling fan and i've seen wrestlers of my height (5'8") with naturally smaller frames such as Chris Benoit, Eddie Guerrero, and Dynamite Kid pass the 200 lbs mark with large amounts of muscle, to the point where it was too much for their designed body. I think if they lifted naturally their muscle mass and weight might have been 180 tops. (Don't quote me on that) Unfortunately they've all heavily abused steroids to get to where they were and i'm wondering if it's possible (without the juice) to have that much amount of muscle packed on a person without it being detrimental to your body along with how additionally hard of a workout regimen and diet you would possibly have to maintain. Hope this question makes sense!
    Last edited by Jaycwsee; 04-08-2016 at 01:52 AM.

Common sense/moderation. gbullock32's Avatar
    gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Getting as big as them natty? No. Getting big natty? Sure, if you work for it.

NUTRITION

This is the largest factor in your success, learn the basics to get started and then move into more advanced if needed.

BASICS
    Spoiler!

Sources and More Information

TRAINING

Start with a solid beginner routine, these are designed to get the most for you; they are designed by professionals and use progressive overload. Read through them and pick the one you like most, follow it as it is written.

Why You Should Not Make Your Own Routine
    How To Perform Basic Lifts

Routines
    Starting Strength
    BabyLover's Starting Strength
    AllPro's Beginner Routine
    StrongLifts 5x5
    IceCream Fitness 5x5
    Fierce 5
    Coolcicada's Push Pull Legs

Calisthenics routines
    Spoiler!

SUPPLEMENTS

Remember one thing, supplements are only that; they supplement something and are never meant to be replacements. A multivitamin will not replace fruits and vegetables, a fat burner will not replace a caloric deficit, and a meal replacement is not meant to be your only source of calories.

This is a brief run down of the 'basics', for further breakdowns of specific ingredients (like Yohimbe, Forskolin, Glycerol, ect) more research on your part would be needed.

Protein
    Spoiler!

Multi-Vitamins
    Spoiler!

Fish Oil
    Spoiler!

Creatine
    Spoiler!

BCAAs
    Spoiler!

Fat Burners
    Spoiler!

Pre-Workouts
    Spoiler!

Meal Replacements/Mass Gainer
    Spoiler!

CLA
    Spoiler!

Glutamine
    Spoiler!
    Short cuts to success are often paved with lies.
    1/13/16: Massive hernia.
    5/10/16: Finally back to lifting, light but improving.

Why Teens shouldn't cut/Lack of progress thread- http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169272763&p=1397509823#post1397509823