Page 88 of 106 FirstFirst ... 38 78 86 87 88 89 90 98 ... LastLast
Results 2,611 to 2,640 of 3167
    Kinda still lifts Valhallabound86's Avatar
    Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ABSPR View Post
    nvm found it

is a MOD Harkins Triton
    Not sure if you're looking to buy on, but check your local laws. Lots of OTF/auto/butterflies are illegal in some states.

darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by sloop View Post
    darkninja didn't you just get a tenacious, too?

I know you have a ZT but are you slowly becoming a Spydie fanboi? Don't you have a dragonfly as well?

edit: I always say "I'm done for a while" then a week later something catches my eye. Realistically the only one I kinda want now is the all black Spyderco Southard.

The only one I will buy without hesitation (if I can ever find it) is the Bradley Alias 2 with black blade and blue aluminum handle. These bastards are rare and almost never pop up on the secondary market.
    I have an Ambitious. It is legal in Boston.

Also have the Sage 1, Manix 2 XL, Delica 4 and the Gayle Bradley
    Last edited by darkninja67; 01-31-2015 at 08:46 PM.
    rumpler of stiltskins

"I'm not afraid to die, I'm afraid I'll survive and have to watch you suffer" - Thy Art Is Murder

"Life will cease so breathe deep" - Lorna Shore

peterloveslubey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peterloveslubey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peterloveslubey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peterloveslubey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peterloveslubey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peterloveslubey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peterloveslubey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peterloveslubey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peterloveslubey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peterloveslubey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peterloveslubey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    darkninja didn't you just get a tenacious, too?
    I know you have a ZT but are you slowly becoming a Spydie fanboi? Don't you have a dragonfly as well?
    edit: I always say "I'm done for a while" then a week later something catches my eye. Realistically the only one I kinda want now is the all black Spyderco Southard.
    The only one I will buy without hesitation (if I can ever find it) is the Bradley Alias 2 with black blade and blue aluminum handle. These bastards are rare and almost never pop up on the secondary market.
    I'll keep a lookout, I'm on the forums quite a bit these days. Be warned, the black blade coating on the alias wears off really easily. It's no DLC.

also, I'm kinda upset I like this strider so much because I'll miss it when I sell it. Everything about it is perfect except the fact that it's $650 bucks. It might be one of my favorite knives of all time.
    I like fast cars, nice watches, sharp knives, and good smells.

jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    guy on the esee forum wrote this up, said hes going to add spyderco and zt later i think. I thought it was pretty funny excluding the esee nuthug but he works for them so...

Expat's Guide to the Knife Industry

Maybe some of you are new to knives. Maybe you're planning on going to BLADE but don't know if you'll fit in. Expat's Public Service Series brings you Episode #21, GUIDE TO FITTING IN TO YOUR KNIFE'S CULTURE.

On today's episode, we'll take a look at fitting in while hanging with the brothers from your favorite knife brand. Brands in every industry have their own culture and the knife industry is no exception. So, without further fanfare, let's take a peek at just what makes each brand tick. In no particular order:

Emerson Knives
    You want to tread lightly in this crowd. The Emerson people could actually physically monkey-stomp you without spilling the whiskey they're holding in their other hand. Large forearms and hints about black ops when you were forced to cut yourself out of a downed chopper play well here. They'll also be some secret handshakes and liberal usage of the word "brother". If you really want to fit in here, you'll need a lot of black clothes. Emerson fans have the tightest t-shirts, hands down. If you can't rip a phone book in half, you want to stay in the background.

Busse Knives
    Steel dominates the conversation here. As in INFI steel. No one knows what INFI steel is so don't let that disturb you, just nod knowingly with a 1,000 yard stare as you contemplate just how awesome INFI steel is. The main hobby of Busse fans is the acquisition of another Busse knife that cost more than the last one. In an odd mating ritual, raffles are conducted where a lovesick fan is bestowed the right to pay more for knife than any other person. If you find yourself in this frenzied mania, get down on all fours with the rest of the grown men and fight, son, FIGHT for your right to be fleeced! This is really the grand sum of the activities of the Busse culture since it has not been determined if anyone has actually ever USED a Busse to cut something.

Cold Steel
    Cold Steel is basically what the offspring would be if Marvel Comics escaped from an Asian nut house, and had an affair with a science fiction themed circus. You never know what you're going to get here so when deciding on wardrobe, think GENCON. Just to be on the safe side, pack an eye patch and some parachute pants. Spears and sword canes are de rigueur. These knives actually get used. But mostly to unnecessarily cut things that don't need cutting with the gusto of a 70's kung fu flick.

Becker Knives
    You won't see too many people at the Becker Knife booth-they're out in the woods actually using their knives. No one's ever captured a picture of more than 3 of them together at one time. They are like BMW motorcycle riders in that regard. Strangely, they are almost all decent cooks and they have an affinity for cast iron. They call themselves Beckerheads with Ethan being the HBIC. Urban legend has it that one beckerhead actually starved to death waiting for a phone conversation with Ethan to end.

Mora Knives
    If you see a Mora knife fan at Blade, he'll be easy to spot. He's the one that looks embarrassed because he's in an actual building with A/C and food and he'll look guilty that he's not actually in the wild for part of the mandatory 359 days of bushcrafting they are required to put in each year. Mora knife fans love to wear their knives around their necks so as not to be confused with those who believe in such wizardry as unicorns and pocket knives.

Strider Knives
    Strider is similar to the Emerson crowd but no one here actually has the ability beat you up, they will just act like they can. This group constitutes the highest concentration of 300+lb "snipers" and "force recon" individuals ever spotted in the wild. If you find yourself in this crowd, you must remember to never, EVER use the word "use". For any reason. The appropriate verb, the ONLY appropriate verb is "run". As in, "What kind of kit are you runnin?". Kit is also the preferred term for gear of any sort. You must be willing to instantly scratch the eyes out of a fan of another knife company if they mention that one of Strider's owners is a convicted felon who did time in the federal slammer. Rolexes, challenge coins, tattoos and vulgar pvc patches all help you fit in here.

Tops Knives
    This might be the easiest crowd to fit into because regardless of what you do as a profession, Tops makes a model for it. Accountant? Get the TOPS ACCOUNTANT MODEL. Structural Engineer? Don't worry, there's an app, err, model for that. Police officer, biker, indian chief, seaman, construction worker? They've got you covered. Unemployed? No worries. Much like those revolving stands in the t-shirt shops at the beach where you can buy a magnet with your name on it, Tops has knife models for Bob, Mike, John, Steve and even Kristen (spelled 4 different ways!). There's not a lot of snobbery here so no need to feel unwelcome. They'll just be glad for ANYONE to come by.

Randall Made Knives
    This is the crowd with the largest percentage of pacemakers. If you want to fit in here and you still have hair, you'll need to dye it white. A Rolex will help, too. You'll have to change your idea of value as well. Learn to say, "Only $4,000 for a mammoth fossilized femur bone? That will leave me plenty of money in my budget to have Gen. Robert E. Lee scrimshawed on the handle!" These guys (they're ALL guys) are pretty nice unless they see some kydex on you somewhere or you ask, "Why are these knives so expensive?", in which case, you'll find yourself digging your own grave in the back of some orange orchard in Orlando.

ESEE Knives
    These fans have the thickest skin of any other crowd. Beastiality is a common theme. No topic is off limits so prepare yourself if you're going to be around them. They are the ones most likely to have returned from Tibet or the Amazon having actually used their knife in the field. They have some unnatural obsession with constantly trying to change the color or appearance of the blade using everything from German mustard to unicorn urine. They are often observed lacking all ability for logical thought--they will pay to suffer indignities at their leader's farm to get a knife when they could buy a knife for 1/2 the cost and 1/50th the agony. If you want to be known as a good conversationalist in their midst, say things like, "Izula folder, yeah right!" and "Look at some pictures of my backpacks."

SOG Knives
    The Gunny is the only adult at the SOG booth. Everyone else is under 18 and is only there because they heard that's what the SEALs carry. Unless you play COD or MW for several hours a day, don't bother trying to fit in here.

Smith and Sons Knives
    They are literally the only normal knife company that exists. If you aren't normal, don't even bother. And just for clarification, if you're reading this on the ESEE forum, you're not normal.

Case Knives
    Case customers more closely resemble coin collectors than knife users. They generally stopped using knives years ago. They spend their days cataloging their collection in 3 ring binders full of plastic page protectors and in search of the ultra-rare double stamped error Peanut John Deere 1985 model. You know the one--where the green is off by TWO WHOLE SHADES! You'll need a lot of money to be in this crowd. Not because the knives are expensive but because for every knife you buy, you have to purchase the accompanying memorabilia: 1940's milk truck, John Wayne tin sign, wooden winchester box, etc. This crowd is basically the hoarders of the knife world and if you go down this rabbit hole, you're living room will look like a Cracker Barrel within 5 years. You've been warned.

Spyderco, Benchmade, Buck Knives
    These have been in the pockets of their users for a couple of decades. Just quietly cutting things that need to be cut. They've never attacked a cinderblock and they've never worn face paint pretending to be a SEAL. They don't take pictures of their knives stuck in a hammerhead shark or on their dinner plate bragging that their knife cut up sausage! Many times they'll be unaware of the rest of the knife industry and if they were aware, they wouldn't understand what drives the fanatics. To them the knife is a tool and they'd no more get a tattoo of a knife brand than they would get a tattoo of a screwdriver or chainsaw brand. When asked about what kind of steel their blade is made of, they'll look at you strangely and say, "I don't know--stainless?" They are, however, voted "Most likely to know how to sharpen a knife". So, if you want to fit in here, you better be able to keep your blade in working order, which automatically separates you from the majority of those companies listed above.

Swiss Army Knives
    These guys are sort of like the Spyderco crowd but do occasionally like to brag about their knives and the fact that their new one has a combination coax cutter/toilet plunger/shoe horn. They have a savior complex and will often whip out their knife at a party before you can finish saying, "The screw in my glasses is loo-". And they're probably the only ones capable of opening a bottle of wine at any given time without shards of glass being embedded in the wall. They are generally humble, non confrontational types that accept pretty much anyone. But understand within the SAK community, there are the Victorinox royalty and then there's the inferior Wenger peasants and this can create some friction at times. If you want to fit in here, it's pretty easy--keep it loose and make sure your Macbook is handy. And wear a t-shirt with MacGyver on it, their patron saint.
    Last edited by jafomofo; 02-01-2015 at 03:08 PM.
    "I'm not like most girls." -most girls

darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    How does Buck even get mentioned in the same breathe as Spyderco??
    rumpler of stiltskins

"I'm not afraid to die, I'm afraid I'll survive and have to watch you suffer" - Thy Art Is Murder

jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by darkninja67 View Post
    How does Buck even get mentioned in the same breathe as Spyderco??
    he threw that one in at the end by request. meh
    "I'm not like most girls." -most girls

BK303 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BK303 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BK303 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BK303 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BK303 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BK303 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BK303 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BK303 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BK303 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BK303 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BK303 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Speaking of Vic, just hit my super tinker a little more on the strop today and it's laser sharp.

I've got a silver Pioneer myself, gotta work on the blade a bit but yours is gorgeous (not sure if the same model).

sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by peterloveslubey View Post
    I'll keep a lookout, I'm on the forums quite a bit these days. Be warned, the black blade coating on the alias wears off really easily. It's no DLC.
    Thanks man. This is the one I'm after

Originally Posted by BK303 View Post
    I've got a silver Pioneer myself, gotta work on the blade a bit but yours is gorgeous (not sure if the same model).
    It's the Super Tinker, as I noted in the post you quoted It originally had plain red scales but I bought the blue sapphire from Swiss Bianco after the originals cracked and were falling apart. I got that knife in 1995

sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I just noticed the Native 5 lightweight is only 80 bucks for S35V steel?!

http://www.thespydercostore.com/spyd...in-edge-knife/

FRN handle but nice price
    rumpler of stiltskins

BK303 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BK303 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BK303 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BK303 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BK303 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BK303 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BK303 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BK303 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BK303 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BK303 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BK303 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    It's the Super Tinker, as I noted in the post you quoted It originally had plain red scales but I bought the blue sapphire from Swiss Bianco after the originals cracked and were falling apart. I got that knife in 1995
    Ah yes I suppose I should have noticed that. I've had mine for a good 15 years at least, it was my grandfathers but he had never used it. Good little pocket knife.

Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Have my eye on this little fella:

Thinking my next knife will be more of a gentleman/tophat variety. I have the mini grip and the fixed Becker for working needs, so one for show might be nice. Found out the Gayle is a little large for me, as my work mandates that pocket knives be under 3".

Originally Posted by Valhallabound86 View Post
    Have my eye on this little fella:

[img]hxttp://www.spyderco.com/pix/products/large/C11TID_L.jpg[/img]

Thinking my next knife will be more of a gentleman/tophat variety. I have the mini grip and the fixed Becker for working needs, so one for show might be nice. Found out the Gayle is a little large for me, as my work mandates that pocket knives be under 3".
    Beautiful!

I'm mulling around the idea of selling everything except for 1 or 2 keepers. Trying to go the minimal route, too many options are sometimes too distracting.

940 for life.

Beautiful!

I'm mulling around the idea of selling everything except for 1 or 2 keepers. Trying to go the minimal route, too many options are sometimes too distracting.

940 for life.
    I think it's one thing if it gets a work out, but if it's just for show/general use, I'm a fan of the minimalist approach too.

Stuff like machetes/skinning blades/etc. I wouldn't mind having a handful of those around for general needs though.

I think it's one thing if it gets a work out, but if it's just for show/general use, I'm a fan of the minimalist approach too.

Stuff like machetes/skinning blades/etc. I wouldn't mind having a handful of those around for general needs though.
    I know what will happen.... I'll sell a bunch and have a bunch of extra money sitting in my account and go " OH HUR DUR SOMEONE IS SELLING A GENTLY USED SEBENZA ON BLADEFORUMS FOR $X00 I BETTER BUY IT."

peterloveslubey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peterloveslubey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peterloveslubey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peterloveslubey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peterloveslubey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peterloveslubey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peterloveslubey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peterloveslubey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peterloveslubey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peterloveslubey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peterloveslubey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I know what will happen.... I'll sell a bunch and have a bunch of extra money sitting in my account and go " OH HUR DUR SOMEONE IS SELLING A GENTLY USED SEBENZA ON BLADEFORUMS FOR $X00 I BETTER BUY IT."

story of my life.

story of my life.
    That's what I'm afraid will happen. Just when I get payment, a miracle small Insingo will pop up on BF calling my name.

theres a pretty sweet damascus bradley up on blade forums right now ^
    http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/sh...nt-Fox-Anso-Ti

Never actually seen one before, have no clue how many they made but it can't be a lot..
    US shipping killed it for me because I almost pulled the trigger.

theres a pretty sweet damascus bradley up on blade forums right now ^
    http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/sh...nt-Fox-Anso-Ti

Never actually seen one before, have no clue how many they made but it can't be a lot..
    US shipping killed it for me because I almost pulled the trigger.
    Ha! I saw that about 3 minutes ago. Good lookin out bro.

No interest in buying overseas or damascus, and definitely no interest in paying an additional 40 bucks for shipping!

What's wrong with Damascus?
    gorgeous knife for $350 though
    rumpler of stiltskins

What's wrong with Damascus?
    gorgeous knife for $350 though
    It's too nice for me to use. I'd be afraid to scuff it up. :\

Just carry a Damascus and your Rat II. You have two pockets don't you?

Just carry a Damascus and your Rat II. You have two pockets don't you?
    I think this black Southard is next on my radar.

I realize I say this less than 2 days after saying I was trying to consolidate down to just a few knives, but...... okay cut me some slack. It's a slow process.

I think this black Southard is next on my radar.

I realize I say this less than 2 days after saying I was trying to consolidate down to just a few knives, but...... okay cut me some slack. It's a slow process.

[img]http://i.imgur.com/nT0zjkY.jpg[img]
    Faaancy. Always liked that Southard design.

Found one of these on ebay for $110. Think I'm after a flipper for my next.

Faaancy. Always liked that Southard design.

Found one of these on ebay for $110. Think I'm after a flipper for my next.

Me likey. Watch for fakes though, Brous = expensive and $110 is very cheap.

I assume the screws at the end of the handle would indicate a nice deep carry clip on the other side?

Alpha As Fuking Fuk bigdogfarmhand's Avatar
    bigdogfarmhand has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigdogfarmhand has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigdogfarmhand has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigdogfarmhand has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigdogfarmhand has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigdogfarmhand has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigdogfarmhand has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigdogfarmhand has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigdogfarmhand has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigdogfarmhand has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigdogfarmhand has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Hey guys new to the thread

I make knifes, they are rough but I enjoy it

Current project my first meat cleaver

Going full tang, may do a hickory handle or bind in leather...don't know yet

Currently cutting it out...

Also im a huge collecter and will post up some of my fav knives later i bought
    Few men have virtue to withstand the highest bidder.

Originally Posted by bigdogfarmhand View Post
    Hey guys new to the thread

I make knifes, they are rough but I enjoy it
    You making prison shivs, bro?

What kind of steel stock are you using?

Alpha As Fuking Fuk bigdogfarmhand's Avatar
    bigdogfarmhand has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigdogfarmhand has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigdogfarmhand has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigdogfarmhand has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigdogfarmhand has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigdogfarmhand has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigdogfarmhand has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigdogfarmhand has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigdogfarmhand has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigdogfarmhand has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigdogfarmhand has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    You making prison shivs, bro?

What kind of steel stock are you using?
    I use old Nicholson files i find at flea markets ...UN temper them then craft the edge then re temper

That cleaver im using really thick left over diamond plate from a flat bed i made for a truck
    Few men have virtue to withstand the highest bidder.

you use your knives valued over $200?
    rumpler of stiltskins

you use your knives valued over $200?
    The only one I have over $200 now is the 940, but that's where I draw the line.