Noimus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Noimus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Noimus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Noimus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Noimus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Noimus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Noimus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Noimus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Noimus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Noimus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Noimus has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

I Get Scared To Eat, Etc. Many Questions!!

Yes I know. I just don't know why. I think when I eat I get fat. I eat clean foods OR what I think is clean. Im Bengali. We eat like Chicken Curry with Rice and ****. Is that CLEAN? I eat only the white meat no bones. I try to prevent eating candy and other bad stuff. But whenever I eat I just be like naa forget it Im gonna be fat. When I lift I workout for 30-40 minutes since my home gym sucks and yeh. I just don't know.

Is the food Im eating clean? Its usually one plate of a lot of white rice, and 2-4 peices of small sized chicken and some curry spice. How many calories do you guys think tht sounds?

Btw what are good Ab Workouts? I have a 2 Pac but I can't see it in the light. When I turn off the lights and get a LITTLE light from the outside and look in the mirror i can see my abs. Its not that strong. I never do any ab workouts because I don't know any. So yeh can someone name me a few?

My Routine:

Day 1 - Shoulders and Arms
    Day 2 - Chest and Back
    Day 3 - Legs
    Day 4 - Cardio
    Day 5 - More Arms
    Day 6 - Break

When should I add abs their?

Thanks guys I know these questions are a bit overwhelming but sorry!

Here is a pic of an EXAMPLE chicken Curry not the ones I eat since their is too much curry on this picture and way to much chicken. This is just an example of what it would look like!

Love You Guys Wish I Get As Big As Most Of You , Im 15 btw lol
    Attached Images

BABABANG is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BABABANG is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BABABANG is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BABABANG is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BABABANG is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BABABANG is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BABABANG is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BABABANG is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BABABANG is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BABABANG is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BABABANG is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Noimus View Post
    Btw what are good Ab Workouts? I have a 2 Pac but I can't see it in the light . When I turn off the lights and get a LITTLE light from the outside and look in the mirror i can see my abs. Its not that strong. I never do any ab workouts because I don't know any. So yeh can someone name me a few?
    ol
    2pac is dead brah.

BABABANG is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BABABANG is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BABABANG is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BABABANG is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BABABANG is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BABABANG is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BABABANG is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BABABANG is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BABABANG is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BABABANG is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BABABANG is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    But srs, don't think so much about the curry chicken etc. My mom makes persian foods (sometimes chicken curry as well) and I've learned to just eat it and appreciate it while I still can, because soon I'll be out of the house and won't have that luxury.

Just eat man. I've been stuffing my face lately (and lifting heavy) and I've been seeing nothing but good results. It may be that I am a hard gainer that this works, but still.

gonnebehuge will become famous soon enough. (+50) gonnebehuge will become famous soon enough. (+50) gonnebehuge will become famous soon enough. (+50) gonnebehuge will become famous soon enough. (+50) gonnebehuge will become famous soon enough. (+50) gonnebehuge will become famous soon enough. (+50) gonnebehuge will become famous soon enough. (+50) gonnebehuge will become famous soon enough. (+50) gonnebehuge will become famous soon enough. (+50) gonnebehuge will become famous soon enough. (+50) gonnebehuge will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    at 120lb, if your scared to eat, you have a real eating disorder. either eat or remain a skinny **** for the rest of your life ****ot

kaoslegend is a name known to all. (+5000) kaoslegend is a name known to all. (+5000) kaoslegend is a name known to all. (+5000) kaoslegend is a name known to all. (+5000) kaoslegend is a name known to all. (+5000) kaoslegend is a name known to all. (+5000) kaoslegend is a name known to all. (+5000) kaoslegend is a name known to all. (+5000) kaoslegend is a name known to all. (+5000) kaoslegend is a name known to all. (+5000) kaoslegend is a name known to all. (+5000)
    mk didnt read. but stop being a pussy and go eat until you cant stuff any more food down your throat. who gives a **** if its clean or not. seriously id shoot myself if i was 120lbs. you want to gain weight or not?
    "I am fueled by all forms of failure. I paid the price so I'll take whats mine!"
    "Obbession is a word the lazy use to describe the dedicated"
    "The only easy day was yesterday"

My Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=359214151#post359214151

~~Brothers of Iron~~

Dedicated+Zealous Actions zepplin92's Avatar
    zepplin92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zepplin92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zepplin92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zepplin92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zepplin92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zepplin92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zepplin92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zepplin92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zepplin92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zepplin92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zepplin92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I think when I eat I get fat.
    No offense, but you sound like a female....eat if you want to gain size/strength...no other way around it.

Noimus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Noimus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Noimus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Noimus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Noimus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Noimus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Noimus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Noimus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Noimus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Noimus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Noimus has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I gained 10 lbs after i cycled my creatine, worked hard as a mofo, and ate. I just gained mass and some upper body strength. But I don't know.

Anything about the abs?

Location: Whitby, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    fregs79 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fregs79 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fregs79 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fregs79 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fregs79 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fregs79 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fregs79 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fregs79 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fregs79 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fregs79 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fregs79 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    abs are overrated, but are mainly made in the kitchen

dont worry bout abs till you have bulked up a load, when you decide to cut the abs will be there if your lifting heavy...squats and deads will hit dem abs hard

just eat like a mofo and lift fookin heavy

Nas is the Mozart of rap TransformMeNao's Avatar
    TransformMeNao is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TransformMeNao is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TransformMeNao is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TransformMeNao is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TransformMeNao is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TransformMeNao is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TransformMeNao is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TransformMeNao is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TransformMeNao is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TransformMeNao is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TransformMeNao is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Just eat clean , dont worry about abs lol most ppl on here dont have abs coz all they care about is how much they can gain, including me

Originally Posted by TransformMeNao View Post
    Just eat clean , dont worry about abs lol most ppl on here dont have abs coz all they care about is how much they can gain, including me
    People still work out their abs - they're just not visible because most people here are on bulks

Location: Whitby, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    fregs79 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fregs79 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fregs79 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fregs79 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fregs79 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fregs79 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fregs79 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fregs79 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fregs79 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fregs79 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fregs79 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    good old winter bulk..not looking forward to possible cut

less than 3k calories dont seem alot these days!

daghetto is just really nice. (+1000) daghetto is just really nice. (+1000) daghetto is just really nice. (+1000) daghetto is just really nice. (+1000) daghetto is just really nice. (+1000) daghetto is just really nice. (+1000) daghetto is just really nice. (+1000) daghetto is just really nice. (+1000) daghetto is just really nice. (+1000) daghetto is just really nice. (+1000) daghetto is just really nice. (+1000)
    Yes I know. I just don't know why. I think when I eat I get fat. I eat clean foods OR what I think is clean. Im Bengali. We eat like Chicken Curry with Rice and ****. Is that CLEAN? I eat only the white meat no bones. I try to prevent eating candy and other bad stuff. But whenever I eat I just be like naa forget it Im gonna be fat. When I lift I workout for 30-40 minutes since my home gym sucks and yeh. I just don't know.

Is the food Im eating clean? Its usually one plate of a lot of white rice, and 2-4 peices of small sized chicken and some curry spice. How many calories do you guys think tht sounds?

Btw what are good Ab Workouts? I have a 2 Pac but I can't see it in the light. When I turn off the lights and get a LITTLE light from the outside and look in the mirror i can see my abs. Its not that strong. I never do any ab workouts because I don't know any. So yeh can someone name me a few?

My Routine:

Day 2 - Chest and Back
    Day 3 - Legs
    Day 4 - Cardio
    Day 5 - More Arms
    Day 6 - Break

Here is a pic of an EXAMPLE chicken Curry not the ones I eat since their is too much curry on this picture and way to much chicken. This is just an example of what it would look like!

im pakistani bro, im on the same page as you..

XL_T-Shirt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) XL_T-Shirt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) XL_T-Shirt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) XL_T-Shirt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) XL_T-Shirt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) XL_T-Shirt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) XL_T-Shirt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) XL_T-Shirt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

My Routine:

Day 2 - Chest and Back
    Day 3 - Legs
    Day 4 - Cardio
    Day 5 - More Arms
    Day 6 - Break

No one on this site knows how to give proper advice... I had the same problem, bro. You have to adjust yourself if you want to reach your goals. You want to be a monster? Eat like a monster. You want to look like you were sculpted in stone? Eat like a statue. Well, not literally, but eat in moderation and eat clean. Whether you want to get big without all of the fat gain or sculpt yourself into a masterpiece, you'll have to start in the kitchen. If you need one of these diets, I can definitly help you out. The food you're eating now is clean, but it isn't squeaking and shining.

The way I achieved an 8 pack was pretty simple. I did frequent cardio and worked my abs hard. The basics work the best: crunches, sit ups, and leg lifts. Here was my routine...

Decline sit-ups
    Cable crunches
    Leg lifts
    Ab machine

Pretty simple stuff. I added a twist to the sit-ups and cable crunches for my obliques.

Also, I would suggest using this split...

Day 1: Chest/Tris/Abs
    Day 2: Back/Bis/Traps
    Day 3: Shoulders/Legs/Calves
    Day 4: Rest.

Switch the muscle group you want to get larger with "Day 3."

If you have any other questions, feel free to PM me.

NasserK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by BABABANG View Post
    But srs, don't think so much about the curry chicken etc. My mom makes persian foods (sometimes chicken curry as well) and I've learned to just eat it and appreciate it while I still can, because soon I'll be out of the house and won't have that luxury.

Just eat man. I've been stuffing my face lately (and lifting heavy) and I've been seeing nothing but good results. It may be that I am a hard gainer that this works, but still.
    I am Persian... what I've noticed is that it is usually healthy foods. A lot of carbs from the rice, but otherwise healthier than many things. Don't feel guilty; it's not like you're eating McDonalds. Just hit the gym hard...

By the way, I know fast food can sometimes be useful on a bulk. I'm just saying that homecooked meals usually provide a good deal more nutritional value.

Originally Posted by NasserK View Post
    I am Persian... what I've noticed is that it is usually healthy foods. A lot of carbs from the rice, but otherwise healthier than many things. Don't feel guilty; it's not like you're eating McDonalds. Just hit the gym hard...

By the way, I know fast food can sometimes be useful on a bulk. I'm just saying that homecooked meals usually provide a good deal more nutritional value.
    Yeah dude rice every day will kill me when I cut. It's hard not to eat it too.

XL_T-Shirt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) XL_T-Shirt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) XL_T-Shirt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) XL_T-Shirt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) XL_T-Shirt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) XL_T-Shirt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) XL_T-Shirt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) XL_T-Shirt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by gonnebehuge View Post
    at 120lb, if your scared to eat, you have a real eating disorder. either eat or remain a skinny **** for the rest of your life ****ot
    Originally Posted by kaoslegend View Post
    mk didnt read. but stop being a pussy and go eat until you cant stuff any more food down your throat. who gives a **** if its clean or not. seriously id shoot myself if i was 120lbs. you want to gain weight or not?
    Originally Posted by fregs79 View Post
    abs are overrated, but are mainly made in the kitchen

dont worry bout abs till you have bulked up a load, when you decide to cut the abs will be there if your lifting heavy...squats and deads will hit dem abs hard

just eat like a mofo and lift fookin heavy
    Originally Posted by daghetto View Post
    im pakistani bro, im on the same page as you..
    Why do you guys even bother posting anything? There's so many useless posts on this site. Do us all a favor and stick with ******** and MySpace.

NasserK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by BABABANG View Post
    Yeah dude rice every day will kill me when I cut. It's hard not to eat it too.
    Yeah, when I first put in what I eat on one of those calorie counters I was shocked at the results... I saw the reason why I was getting fat before, but it really is so good. So I've just hit the gym harder and try to burn it.

ExHeroic is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ExHeroic is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ExHeroic is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ExHeroic is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ExHeroic is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ExHeroic is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ExHeroic is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ExHeroic is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ExHeroic is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ExHeroic is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ExHeroic is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by XL_T-Shirt View Post
    Why do you guys even bother posting anything? There's so many useless posts on this site. Do us all a favor and stick with ******** and MySpace.
    The irony
    ♦ ɴɣϲ ♦

[A]LPHA [B]EARD [C]REW

Its all mental.