Trepkos01 is just really nice. (+1000) Trepkos01 is just really nice. (+1000) Trepkos01 is just really nice. (+1000) Trepkos01 is just really nice. (+1000) Trepkos01 is just really nice. (+1000) Trepkos01 is just really nice. (+1000) Trepkos01 is just really nice. (+1000) Trepkos01 is just really nice. (+1000) Trepkos01 is just really nice. (+1000) Trepkos01 is just really nice. (+1000) Trepkos01 is just really nice. (+1000)

Cardio options when you have a mild twisted knee.

I took a week off from lifting weights after heavy lifting for several weeks consistently to allow my joints to recover and wouldn't you know it, I twisted my knee running yesterday for 3 miles.

I'm trying to get a good deal of cardio in every single day and now I am unable to run 3 miles or run on the elliptical for an extended amount of time. What are some other forms of cardio which I could do while my knee recovers?
    I train myself physically, mentally, and spiritually; so that when life pushes with the hand of fate placed against my chest, I can push back ten times harder.

mc- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mc- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mc- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mc- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mc- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mc- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mc- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mc- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mc- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mc- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mc- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Trepkos01 View Post
    I took a week off from lifting weights after heavy lifting for several weeks consistently to allow my joints to recover and wouldn't you know it, I twisted my knee running yesterday for 3 miles.

I'm trying to get a good deal of cardio in every single day and now I am unable to run 3 miles or run on the elliptical for an extended amount of time. What are some other forms of cardio which I could do while my knee recovers?
    general heuristics for rehab/pain
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=138874633

and i'd avoid the eliptical or any thing like that the forces a fixed gait. pending your knee issue, get in the pool and jog. even rowing can be easier on knee movement because it's not as fixed. Get a kettlebell and swing/snatch.

mc